HIGHWAY TO HELL

By aliyahjorden

When the apocalypse begins, 4 year old Romona Williams is with her older brother and sister, Sasha and Tyrees... More

i_Introduction_i/playlist_i

51 7 2
By aliyahjorden

"When we suffer, we know we've survived."

"You're just a little girl. No need to act like an adult just yet." 

"There is no way in hell im okay with letting a five year old carry a weapon. Over my undead body."

"She helped save Judith. I owe her more than you think."

"How am i supposed to know if Im strong or not, if im constantly unable to prove myself?"

"He was a sick man. Rick took us in, only after kicking us out. We made it though."

"I might only be five but ill kick your ass 5 times as worse!"

"Babies are strange creatures. I like that about them."

"I like Mr.Daryl. I wanna marry him."

"It's surrvial of the fittest."

MILLIE DAVIS AS RAMONA WILLIAMS

"Mommy?"

SONEQUA MARTIN-GREEN AS SASHA WILLIAMS

"It's okay to be scared. But just know that when I'm around, you'll never ever have to fear."

CHAD L. COLEMAN AS TYREESE WILLIAMS

"You don't have to be sacred anymore. I swear little Row."

P

           L

                        A

                                       Y

       I

                 S

                            T

                                          !!!!!

ii.stay with me.ii-- sam smith

ii.titanium.ii-- (idr)
ii.hold on.ii-- extreme music
ii.just say.ii-- extreme music
ii.unsteady.ii-- x ambassodors
ii.hold on.ii-- emily kinney

MORE TO COME SOOOOOONN!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
418K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
216K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...