Addicted To You | NCT Gang AU...

Od nctwannabe

"There is no turning back, no secret visits and absolutely no going out in the night." Relationships and gang... Více

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Finale

Chapter 3

3.1K 92 17
Od nctwannabe

Present-day

Kim Minah

I still can't believe it's been eight years, eight years of living a lonely and sad life. I haven't been in contact with NCT for over five years, but my hope still burns like a fire. I know that one day I will be out of this hellhole, and finally be able to see my family again. The cheques keep coming in every month, and at this point, I've been able to memorise their account number. I was told not to find a job, so I lived here and took online university classes, eventually graduating with a print out certificate. I would never have thought that life would come to this, the only social action I get is with the grocery store owner, Mrs Park, a sweet, old lady who has helped out a lot. Chatting with her has become the one thing I look forward to every day, but I can only spend 45 minutes with her because the unknown gang are sweeping the area and it's not safe. I still don't know much about this unknown gang except for the fact that they are a lot more potent than we thought, a threat like them should've been taken care of in a few months, no a few weeks. But I'm still here, and it's been eight years, I've tried every hobby I can think of, I read books, learnt code, you name it, I've done it. The only thing I've been unable to master is fighting, mostly because I have no one to compete with and am just too lazy for any of that. I wonder how Minyoung is doing, has she changed much? Does she still care for me as much as I care for her? And Johnny, does he remember me? The flirty fuck is probably trying to seduce some girl or, I don't even know, he changed a lot from when we were children, and he's probably changed even more now.

I check my mail, like any other day, except I feel the presence of somebody else, the feeling of loneliness has left my soul, and I want it back. I try my best to act as natural as possible; there's no way whoever's watching me can attack me in such a public room. The mailroom has a massive window in front of the busy road. If this stalker knows that I'm here, he must know my routine, so it's time to go to the grocery store and have my chat. Mrs Park isn't like most other ladies, she has many weapons on hand and has my complete trust as well as the gang's, but that's a story for another time. I went into the store, picked up a basket as usual and ticked off the items on my grocery's list before paying and sitting down to chat with Mrs Park. I have no idea how skilled this stalker is and what kind of weapons and technology he has to hand, so I have to be careful. The conversation starts as usual, except I'm dripping with sweat, guess my body wants me to get caught and die. The only form of weaponry I have on me is a dull blade, hidden under my thigh, but that won't be enough, I need guns. So, like any other girl in trouble, I winked twice at Mrs Park, followed by a simple hand gesture, and she instantly knew what I was asking. "Minah darling, will you be a star and help me with the till, I think it's stuck," she said in the calmest tone,

"Sure Mrs Park looks like you need to replace this thing," I replied, followed by a loud giggle. If I'm loud enough, I might be able to intercept whatever hearing device he has, if he even has one. She slowly passed me the gun, and I pulled open the till, "wow it really was stuck in there Mrs Park, it's a good thing that you got me to help. Oh," I hum, looking down at my watch, "would you look at the time, I've got to go Mrs Park. Have a nice day," I yelled while walking out.

The journey back to the apartment complex went smoothly. However, the stalker's presence was still lurking in the polluted air. Like always, I double-checked the mailbox; there was an envelope, similar to what my cheque's envelope looks like. That's odd, I received my check two weeks ago, as I suspiciously opened the envelope, I saw a cheque written with my real name on it. I never accept cheques in my real name. My breath hitched as I saw the account number and noticed how it didn't match the usual one. My hands started shaking; they know where I am and who I am. How? Surely they can't be that good; there's no way they could've found out after all this time. Wait. There's no way they would've left such a hint without some sort of- beep beep beep.

I turned to my mailbox and saw some sort of device counting down from 10! "Shit," I shouted, gaining the attention of the others present in the room. "Everybody get out! There's a bomb, get out now!" I screamed.

BANG!

This bomb was 100 times more explosive than the one from the car. If I hadn't run out so quickly, I would've been obliterated. Obliterated, like the others in the apartment complex. Tears rolled down my eyes as I remembered the families who lived there who are now dead. I'm so stupid; if I had noticed that bomb earlier, or ran home, then they wouldn't be gone. Because of me, the happy spirits that filled the complex are now debris and in the past. If I stayed longer, the running pedestrians would run out, and I wouldn't be able to escape. If I don't leave now, I won't have enough adrenaline to keep me going. I picked myself up and ran as fast as I could, there is no way these eight years would go to waste, I won't allow it. I ran and kept running until I couldn't run anymore, the sun had disappeared with my energy, but I needed to keep running. Unfortunately, my body wouldn't let that happen, and I suddenly regretted all of those lazy nights I spent on the sofa, instead of working out.

After another 15 minutes of walking, I felt his presence again, this time stronger than ever. The once busy streets were empty, and I had nowhere to run, I pulled the gun out, determined to blow the son of a bitch up. "What do you want from me you piece of shit," I shouted at the top of my lungs, "come at me, you pussy!" The street was filled with silence, followed by the sound of footsteps. He walked in a steady pace, with a mask on his face and covered head to toe in black. There was something familiar about him, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. With every step he took, his dominance grew. Literally, he's freakin' tall. Unwillingly, my hand started to shake; the truth was that I was terrified. He continued to walk towards me, now standing a few feet away from me, "stop right there," I spoke in the sternest voice I could produce. Still, he continued to walk towards me, "I said stop, or I swear I'll blow your brains out right fucking now!" At this point, he stood a few inches away from me, before I could pull the trigger, he snatched the gun out of my hands and took off his mask.

A wave of both shock and relief had washed over me, "Johnny? Holy shit, you scared the living daylights out of me," I spoke with ease, before pulling him into a long-awaited hug. Surprisingly, he hugged me back, and we both stood there, hugging for what felt like an eternity. An eternity that I could live and relive every day, surrounded by complete comfort and security.

Seo Youngho

There she was standing in front of me, just a few inches away. I didn't think I would miss her this much, but I have, and I don't even know why. She spoke with a shaky voice, but the words were a blur, all I cared about was getting her to safety. She had grown so much since the last time I'd seen her; she's much more beautiful than before. Looks like she doesn't recognise me, guess I'll have to take her gun and show her who I am. As expected, she was shocked; what wasn't expected was the hug. At first, I was surprised but hugged her back; it's what I've wanted to do since the day she left. I guess the saying 'absence makes your heart grow fonder' is true.

"Johnny," she spoke in an angelic voice,

"hmmm?" I replied. She pulled out of the hug,

"how long have you been watching me?"

"Minah, we've been watching you this entire time, well I have. The apartment was installed with cameras long before you moved in. It wasn't until I noticed some suspicious man outside of your apartment."

"But what about the bomb?"

"I'm sorry, Minah, I am. If I had known he'd planted a bomb, I would've warned you sooner, but I was too busy taking him out to watch the footage properly. I- I'm sorry that I endangered you."

"No, it's ok, I forgive you. Just to confirm, we are going back to the mansion, right? Cuz I can't stand another day without you guys," she said causing me to laugh, "of course we are, and you won't have to suffer anymore alone, we've got you." If she knew the truth about how this all came to be, she would never forgive me, which is why I have to keep shut.

The drive home was long, but watching her sleeping face made it all worthwhile, she was still sleeping by the time we got back, so I picked her up and took her to my room. It gave me even more of a chance to admire her flawless features. As I was opening the door to my room, I heard a certain somebody click their tongue, 'oh for fuck sakes, why now' I mentally curse. "Looks like lover boy's finally reunited with his soul mate. When she wakes up, try to keep the noise down, this time I even packed some of those extra small condoms in the left drawer," Minyoung spoke with such an annoying voice, I felt like throwing her down the stairs. She's lucky Taeyong was around, or I would've. "How did you know that I went to get her?" I replied, "really? That's what you have to say," she scoffed, "you do realise I'm the best hacker in the country, if not the world. And I'm a tired hacker, so please keep the volume down tonight as the walls are quite thin." I ignored her cheeky remark, placing Minah down on the bed and tucking her in, her face will never not be beautiful to me.

Another presence surrounded the atmosphere, "Minyoung, I swear to God" I spoke annoyed while turning around, "if you don't-"

"Not Minyoung, I'm even worse," he said, and out of all of the conversations we had together, I was dreading this one the most. Taeyong looked pissed, and I knew I had landed myself up shit's creek.

"Taeyong, I swear-"

"Don't swear on things that shouldn't be sworn on," he said sternly. We walk over to his office, my heart pounding out of my chest. I wait for him to sit down, and when he does, he begins.

"I have told you countless times to keep your surveillance under private browsing and ghosted. To not threaten the lives of innocent people, especially not Minah's and you go and fuck it up."

"It was an accident," I plead. This seemed to irritate him as he threw his desk on the floor, leaving everything that was once on it broken and scattered. "ACCIDENTS ARE WHAT COST LIVES," he shouted. "I HAVE TOLD YOU SO MANY FUCKING TIMES TO FOCUS ON YOUR MISSION PROPERLY, AND YOU FUCKED UP. YOU EXPOSED HER LOCATION, AND NOW 103 INNOCENT LIVES HAVE BEEN TAKEN. 45 CHILDREN ARE DEAD YOUNGHO, 45 INNOCENT FUCKING CHILDREN WHO WERE GOING TO GROW UP AND LIVE GOOD LIVES!"

"I-,"

"DON'T SAY ANYTHING, I DON'T WANNA FUCKING HEAR IT. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE!"

Never in the countless years of knowing Taeyong had he shouted at me like that or anyone, the sudden guilt took over, and it was all because I was obsessed with her. If this continues, more innocent lives will be taken, and I cannot risk that, not after today. I'll have to make her believe that we didn't hug yesterday and that I don't have any feelings for her, it'll be hard, but I have to try. I can't let her want me, I've been too selfish over the past eight years. Minah, I'm sorry for ever catching feelings, I'll make it up to you though, I'll let you find someone else.

Kim Minah

I woke up in a room similar to the one I woke up in 8 years ago, sudden nostalgia hit me, and I recalled all of last night's events. I can't believe I'm back; I can talk to people without feeling watched. And Johnny, I can't wait to thank him for saving me yesterday, speaking of Johnny, I wonder where he is. The door opened, and this time Doyoung was in the iconic white doctor's coat with a small smile on his face, cutting off my thoughts. "Welcome back Minah it's been a while," his soothing voice spoke.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

6.5K 80 24
🔆 When NCT 127's manager has to bring his sister with him due to an emergency back at home, how well will things turn out? 🌙 But as the days go by...
190K 7.7K 28
"Why are Gods protecting me?" ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ When a girl with a bad life, limited hope and unknown secrets gets protected by GREEK GODS? 「 Thank...
85.3K 3K 41
LOVE AGAIN | 다시 사랑하다 in which a girl unknowingly befriends a famous idol only to find herself get tangled up in his group ( nct members x fem.oc ) ...
2.4M 106K 37
- She never knew giving a boy a band aid would lead to this - Gang! Au #1 in Mark #2 in kpop Thank you guys!!