Curse

By Elisheba29

"So you have a life threatening disease that could kill you?" Caroline asked for clarification on what I said... More

CURSE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Epilogue

27

279 11 7
By Elisheba29

Imma need you guys to comment heavily on this chapter because its...a lot. The biggest question in this damn book is answered.
Enjoy,😉

*************

1784

"Oh Mrs Davis is going to kill you for wearing such a scandalous dress Angela." Tessa chuckled.

"It's not like she's going to find out about it." Angela replied. Her dress was a dark green Victorian dress with a dark brown material on the front. What made this dress stand out however was the low cut on her chest that gave her quite the amount of cleavage and the sleeves to the dress were non existent.

If Mrs Davis saw this dress she would not be pleased.
The sisters that sat in the room consisted of Angela, Tessa, Veronica and Jeanine.

"Jade said that the red dress would've been much prettier." Thirteen year old Veronica suggested.

"Jade this jade that! Jadey jade jade!"

"Oh jade said this and we must follow!"

Veronica's sisters mocked her. She just pouted and sat silently on the bed. Veronica was the closest one to Jade whilst the other sisters constantly fought with her. Despite that they all loved each other.

"Did Jade send you to spy on us?" Veronica's silence was enough of an answer to them. "How typical of her. Send the little innocent one to do her dirty work." Angela Snickered.

"Don't listen to them Ronnie." Tessa tried to reassure her but she too was laughing.

"Well well well if it isn't the devil herself." Jeanine said as Jade walked into the room.

"And look at that my demon spawns are here patiently waiting for their master." She answered. Jeanine just snickered in return.

"Oh la la! Do I smell scandal? Where do you think you're going dressed like that Angie?" Jade asked suddenly showing interest in her sisters.

"I'm going to see Edward. You better not tell Mother of this!" Angela warned jade.

"Oh dear sister my lips are sealed. I wouldn't dare get in the way of love." Jade smiled.

"Love? Yeah right more like lust." Tessa giggled.

"Heyyy! Its love! I love his body." All the sisters laughed at that statement. Their chatter filled the room as they helped Angela get ready.

Angela was the more free sister. She was anything but proper. She often slept around with the rich folks but none from this town. She preferred the foreigners. That way her sexual escapades would be kept under wraps. Tessa was the more mature sister but she had the dirtiest mind of them all. She was all about family.

Jeanine was more of a tomboy. She never cared about how she looked or how to impress someone. She simply lived for herself. But in that time and era, such an attitude was not accepted for a lady.

Jade was manipulative. She was controlling and to the outside world she was uncaring. Even her own sisters believed she was a selfish bitch which in all honesty she was. But one thing no one could deny was how much she loved Ronnie. Ever since Veronica was born, she and jade had a special connection that couldn't be taken away from them.

Veronica loved all her sisters but the connection she had with Jade was unlike any other. She looked up to her and worshipped the ground her older sister walked on.

"Well its time I get going. Wish me luck ladies." Angela said as she snuck off to meet yet another man to spend the night with.

The sisters had dinner and covered for her saying she had the flu. That night when the sisters retired to bed, Angela came home much earlier than expected. Veronica was still awake sitting in the library in the west wing of their Victorian themed mansion. Angela snuck in and sat next to Veronica. She seemed shaken up.

"Angela what's wrong? What happened?" Veronica asked her sister worriedly.

"I found him. I-i found him." She stuttered.

"Who? Who did you find?"

"Priyatel. I found my priyatel (mate)." She sobbed. Veronica held her sister in her arms and she calmed her down. She didn't understand why Angela was upset. This should be great news. Mother and father were going to be extremely happy about this. Once Angela calmed down, Veronica asked her why she wasn't happy.

"Ronnie. Look at me. How can he possibly love me? I'm a slut. I sleep with every man with a working penis. I'm a disgrace and he can never love me." She replied to her little sister.

"Don't say that. That's the thing about us. We don't have chosen mates from the moon goddess. We get to choose our own and your hound choose him. Trust yourself sister. This is meant to be." Veronica reassured her sister.

They both went to bed that night. Angela was not convinced and she sure as hell didn't make it easy for her priyatel the following years but it was worth it in the end.

******************
1793
9 years later.

Twenty two year old Veronica stood before the floor length mirror. The hand maidens were helping her into her dress for Jeanine's party. Jeanine walked in the room.

"You look gorgeous sister. I can't believe you've actually straightened your hair." Jeanine said. Veronica hated having hair straightened. She preferred it when it was wild, curly and free.

"Yeah. I decided to switch things up a bit. Confuse the enemy you know." Veronica giggled at her own silliness.

"Angela finally accepted Daniel." Jeanine told her. Veronica let out a squeal of happiness and hugged Jeanine tightly. She dismissed the hand maids.

"Oh finally. Took them nine years!"

"Angela isn't an easy woman." Jeanine chuckled.

"I can't wait to find my priyatel." Veronica smiled. She always imagined how he would look. His scent. His smile. His everything. She often spent her time daydreaming about him.

"Same here little one." Jeanine replied.

"Your mate is going to need all the strength in the world to handle you." Veronica teased.

"Oh shut up. I'm going to miss you little sister." Jeanine said. She hugged veronica and a few stray tears fell from both their eyes. Jeanine decided to travel the world in luck of finding her priyatel. Plus she was a girl who loved adventure.

"Promise me you'll be good." Jeanine said. Veronica nodded in response unable to get the words out.

"I need you to promise me you'll detach yourself from Jade so much."

"But-"

"Promise me Veronica. I need you to trust me on this."

"I promise."

They both walked out of Veronica's bedroom. Veronica couldn't begin to imagine separating herself from Jade. Yes she had noticed that Jade was different these days. She was slowly changing and not in a good way but in Veronica's eyes she still saw the same sister that loved her unconditionally.

The moment they stood at the top of the stairs that led to the ballroom, everyone's eyes was on them. Veronica smiled as she walked her sister down the stairs.

"Oh sister you look gorgeous." Charles hugged Jeanine tightly. Her eyes began to water again as all her siblings surrounded her.

"Stop hogging her. I'm her best friend after all." Nigel, her other brother, whined. He hugged her too followed by Vincent and soon all her siblings hugged her. They began to interact with other guests. Veronica and Charles made their way towards the bar.

"Nigel is going to be so lonely without her." Charles chuckled.

"Don't be so happy he'll terrorize us! We'll be his next victims." Veronica giggled.

"He'll be too preoccupied with his mate to even notice us." Charles said as he took a sip of his alcohol.

"He found his mate!?" She exclaimed. She was more than happy for her brother.

"Yeah. She's over there with him."

They both looked across the room and next to Nigel a gorgeous woman. Her charcoal black hair was pinned at the top of her head. Her skin was pale and looked like porcelain. Her cheeks were tinged a light pink. Her petite body a huge contrast from Nigel's bulky muscular body. Her pale skin also a contrast from Nigel dark chocolate skin. Well all the siblings had dark skin just like their parents. From here, Veronica could tell Nigel's mate was of Asian decent.

"She's gorgeous." Veronica awed at her soon to be sister in law. From her scent, Veronica could tell that she was human.

"Let's dance sister." Charles said as he held his hand out for her to take. They made their way to the dance floor and danced the night away. Veronica danced with most of her brothers that night and her sisters. A number of men approached her that night. Potential suitors but she turned them all down. She made her way to the bar and sat next to Jade.

"Everyone wants to be with the beautiful Veronica." Jade said as she took a shot of vodka.

"What's that supposed to mean? Tonight is about Jeanine." Veronica replied as she ordered a glass of water. She wasn't big on drinking like most of her family.

"Oh don't play dumb with me. I bet you like the attention you're getting from all these men. Is that why your dress is so revealing?" She asked her.

"You're drunk."

"I am but that doesn't mean I'm lying. I bet you're analyzing them just like I taught you. You're looking for the next man to sleep with." Jade mocked which led to Veronica grabbing her arm and dragging her out of the packed room. She dragged her to the hallway and slammed her on the wall.

"Now you listen here and you listen carefully! I don't know what the hell is wrong with you but don't you dare insult me." Veronica threatened. Jade grabbed her sisters neck and pinned her on the wall.

"Getting independent are we. Don't forget who you're speaking to girl! Don't you dare disrespect me or I will put you in your place. Look at you becoming like one of your sisters. A conniving bitter slut! Have fun tonight little sister." Jade spat at her and left her in the hallway crying.

Veronica had no idea what got into her sister. She was changing. She wasn't the same person she knew. She now had secrets and she definitely had a drinking problem.

Veronica held her face in her hands. She heard footsteps coming in her direction. She felt a hand on her exposed arm. The feeling sent tingles through her. She looked up and was met with the most electric blue eyes that were practically glowing in the dark.

"A pretty lady like you shouldn't be all alone in the hallway crying." The mans deep sultry voice said.

Priyatel.

She had found her mate.

He had electric blue eyes and dirty blonde hair that was gelled back to perfection. He had perfect symmetrical features. He was a Caucasian man and damn he was fine. From his scent, she could tell that he was a Lycan.

"Mate." He growled. He held her and lifted her off the floor and breathed in her scent. She did the same. He smelt of mint and cinnamon. Weird combination but to her it was perfect. She found him. She found her other half. The missing piece in her life. She felt sparks all over her until she burst into flames.

Literally.

He was alarmed and was about to scream for help but she put her hand over his mouth and the orange flames on her body didn't hurt him. Her dress wasn't burning. Her skin looked like it was cracked and lava was in those cracks. She looked dangerously phenomenal.

"Promise me you won't scream." She told him and he nodded so she took her hand off his mouth. She expected him to be extremely scared. He was but behind all that he was in awe at the beauty before him. Her eyes were pitch black and her body was adorned in glowing orange flames. He instantly recognized her species.

"You're one of them."

"Yes."

They were both silent taking each other in. His hand found its way to her cheek and the flames there grew. It felt like hours had passed when the fire died down.

"How are your clothes not on fire?" He asked with a small smile on his face.

"Fire proof clothing. Mum makes all of us wear it just in case anything happens and we don't have spare clothes to change into." She replied.

"I kind of wish they had burned off. That way I could see that glorious naked body of yours." He smirked and blood rushed to her cheeks. Her dark skin concealed any colour change she might have had.

"We can make that happen." She whispered.

"Oh moya dusha. Soon." He whispered back. "Dance with me."

"We're in the hallway." She giggled.

"We can still hear the music." He replied. She nodded and took his hand. He placed a hand on her waist and held her close to him. Very close.

They danced and danced together alone in the hallway. After two songs they decided to make their way to the ballroom and they continued to dance.

She had no idea that Jade was watching from a distance. Her heart filled with hate and jealousy for her little sister. It seemed all her siblings were finding their mates but her. It was that day that her hatred for her family began to grow at an alarming rate. However despite how much she disliked her little sister, she knew she would always have a soft spot for Veronica.

The night had ended blissfully for Veronica. Her fight with Jade long forgotten. She told her siblings later on that night that she had met her mate.

Her other half.

Jack Daniels.

*************************************

They were in trouble. All of them. Mother and father had been slaughtered. The omaticaya would leave no one behind. They needed the power that the hounds had to offer. They would take it by any means necessary. This was all because of one person.

Jade.

She had sold her family to the omaticaya all in the name of power. What she didn't know was that the omaticaya were big on loyalty and Jade had turned her back on her family so they took her as well. They turned them into their slaves. They abused them, raped them and striped them of any pride they had.

Jade regretted her decision for the rest of her life. Before they were taken, Jade had met her priyatel. Lorenzo Montgomery. She fell in love instantly but even he couldn't help her. In fact she only got worse after she met him.

Lorenzo was like Jade.

It was never heard of anyone in their species to have a mate of the same species because of how strong they are. A Lycan was no match for them. It was like they were children of hell. It was supposed to be impossible but the their hounds had chosen each other and their was no turning back.

100 years later.

They escaped. They were ruined and would never be the same.

They were broken.

****************************************

1926

"Who's idea was it to do this again?" Jeanine complained as she dressed up in front of the full length mirror.

"Mother Theresa commonly as Tessa summoned us here." Angela mocked as she smoked her cigarette by the window.

"Stop complaining guys. We need this. This might be the last time we see each other in a long time." Ronnie tried to reason with them.

"Ah of course you're always the voice of reason." Lana, their cousin, said. Their entire family including extended was here. All the hounds in the world gathered at Monaco.

"Every single hound is here. This is going to go well." Angela snickered.

"Do you think Jade will be here?" Jeanine asked after she finished dressing up. Everyone in the room stilled.

"Does it really matter? She won't make it past the gates." Ronnie told them. They knew the reason the omaticaya took them was because of Jade.

A knock was heard from the door. Vincent stuck his head into the room and smiled his usual charming smile.

"Ladies. We need to get down there. Wouldn't want to keep the guests waiting." He said. Ronnie stood up and stood by his side. Vincent was like her twin brother. She was very close to him as well as Charles.

Charles stood outside and walked with Jeanine and Angela by his sides. Nigel had his mate, Koharu on his left side and Lana on his right.

"Where is little Hope?" Jeanine asked Nigel and Koharu. Hope was Nigel and Koharu's daughter. She was three years old but was aging very slowly.

"With her nanny. You should come by to see her. She missed her favourite aunt." Koharu's soft voice replied.

"I thought I was her favourite aunt!" Ronnie whined. They all laughed at the pouty face she made.

They all walked down the stairs that led to the grand ballroom. Heads turned to see them. They were like royalty in their species. Of course in this particular species, there were a number of royal families and Veronica Jameson was in the top one. The Jameson clan.

There were a number of tables and chairs across the room for all the people to sit. Once they reached the ground floor, they made their way to their assigned table. Tessa stood on a little podium in front of everyone.

"Good evening everyone. I'd like to acknowledge the royals. Jameson, Chevalier and Montgomery, welcome. To everyone else, welcome to this meeting.

We are here to discuss the threat to our safety. The omaticaya are determined to break us and weaken us. More than a century ago, we were taken by them. Tortured and killed-"

"Only the Jameson's were taken. Why should this concern the rest of us?" Travis Montgomery shouted out.

"I don't know If you remember this Travis," Tessa spat out, "but your heir was taken as well. Or have you forgotten your own blood." That shut Travis up.

"Everyone in this room may have not been taken but we all lost something to them and no one can deny that. We have to be stronger. We need to be stronger to survive.-"

A slow clapping sound cut off Tessa's speech. Everyone turned around to find the source of the clap.

"Bravo sister bravo. How inspiring!" Jade mocked.

"What the hell are you doing here you snake?!" Jeanine yelled.

"Shut up! No one wants to hear your voice." Immediately, Jeanine's mouth was sealed shut. Witches. They realised there were witches here.

"What do you want Jade?" Tessa demanded.

"I'm part of the family and this species yet I wasn't invited to this meeting. Care to explain why?" She asked as she made her way to the little podium.

"Because-"

"Because I didn't want you here." Ronnie's interrupted. Jade looked at her in shock.

"I was right. You've become just like them. A conniving bitter slut." Jade spat. Jack jumped for her with an aim to kill but he stopped mid air.

"Let him go!"

"I didn't come here to argue with anyone here. I came here for one purpose only. To kill." The moment the last words left Jade's mouth, witches started to chant a spell that left everyone on the ground screaming in pain as they were forced to shift to their monstrous beasts.

All the hounds shifted and started dying slowly. Their mates who were not hounds just choked as their guts were being churned inside them till they died.

Koharu lay on the ground as lifeless as a rock. Nigel, in his hound form, crawled up next to her and held her body. Her was in denial. Her had lost his other half. When Vincent saw this, he lunged for Jade but was turned into a ball of flames. This time they burned him.

"Vincent!" Ronnie screeched as she ran to her beloved brother. Jack was now on the floor unconscious lying next to Vincent. She ran to Jack and sobbed a sob of relief when she heard his healthy heart beating.

"I'm going to have fun killing you Jeanine." Jade said when she lunged for Jeanine and bit down on her neck. Jeanine let out an ear piercing scream. She was weak from the witches spell and now this bite definitely wouldn't heal. Jade let go of her sisters neck and looked down at her.

"How the mighty have fallen. You were my least favourite sister. I hope you rot." She said before walking away from her dying sister. Angela crawled up to Jeanine and sobbed.

"Why are you doing this? Why?" Ronnie cried out to Jade. Jade turned back and looked at her. She walked up to her and knelt down in front of her.

"My sweet innocent sister. You're too good for this world. I love you. You might not believe it but I do love you. I'm sorry for hurting you. It was never my intention. You were never supposed to be taken by them. I love you baby girl. Take care of yourself." She whispered to her before she snapped her neck. Ronnie fell to the ground unconscious next to her mate and her brother.

"Where is Lorenzo?" Travis wheezed out. He was clearly on the verge of death.

"He is safe. He is happy. With me." She said before she finished him off.

The only survivors left were Charles, Tessa, Angela, Nigel, Ronnie and Jack. Jade had no knowledge of Hope's existence. Everyone else in the room was dead. The place smelt like death. The world believed the hounds were extinct.

The massacre of 1926.

********************************************

Ryan's POV

"She killed...everyone?" I whispered. I had started crying half way through the story. The woman who birthed me killed her entire family. She broke them all.

"Yeah. Years later, about eighteen to nineteen years ago, Lorenzo came back. He told us Jade was pregnant. With you. Of course we didn't accept him immediately but we forgave him. He was so happy that you were going to be born but he was scared that Jade would do something to you." Tessa continued to explain.

"When you were born, he was so happy. He loved you so much. We managed to subdue Jade but four days after you were born, Lorenzo went missing. A day later, you and Jade went missing too. We were so worried about you. However, a week after you were born, we found you. On Ronnie's doorstep. Jade left you there.

At first Ronnie wanted nothing to do with you" I winced when she said this.

"But she warmed up to you and considered you her own. Lorenzo disappeared from the face of the earth. Jade laid low until a couple of months ago when she took your parents. It was hard to find her but we did." Tessa finished.

"Wait Aunt Tessa how are you a witch?" Josie asked.

"I traded being hound for a witch. I hated feeling powerless that night. I had to protect my family and I couldn't so here I am now." She smiled.

"Its okay princess." Uncle Charlie cooed me. He had gotten up from his chair and lifted me and held me in his arms.

"What if she hurts them?" I whispered referring to Ronnie and Jack. Oh gosh what if she hurts them? Goddess no!

"They'll be fine I promise. Locator spell shows they're still alive." Tessa said.

All this because Jade is a power hungry selfish bitch! I can't believe I share her filthy blood.

"Now that we're here, I'll work on removing the spell on you Ryan so that we can train you to be at your full potential." Tessa said.

"What am I?" I whispered as I turned to look at everyone.

"Hell hound." Angela answered, "You see little one, many believe we're extinct. Its what all the history books say anyway. But here we are. However I need you to understand one thing. The books say we are the children of Selene the moon goddess and Achelois the human she fucked. That's a lie. The shape shifters and wolves are of that descent. However we come from a worse place honey."

" It's not that bad." Hope argued.

"Hope, its literally hell." Josie giggled. What are these two on about?

"Baby girl, Selene was involved with the big bad. The devil himself. Hades. And..."

"Oh my gosh stop stalling the poor girl. Ryan, Hades and Selene had an affair and boom, Celosia was born. The beginning of the hell hounds." Charles said. Rip the bandaid off will ya?

"There you have it Ryan. You're a hellhound. The strongest one actually." Angela said.

Oh

My

Goddess.

I'm a fiery dog from hell.

***************************

Oh

My

Gosh!

Fina-fucking-ly!

It took us 27 chapters guys but we finally know what the crap Ryan is. A fiery dog from hell😂😂😂

We know the Curse.

WE KNOW THE CURSE!

Or blessing, however you want to look at it.

I present to you, The Hellhound.

So that's what hell hounds look like except their faces are much scarier and longer claws and fangs and all that gory stuff but overall, that's what a hellhound is.

Double update because I love y'all...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand

School starts next week so almost no updates.

Almost.

Read, vote, comment and enjoy my lovelies.

--EL❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Finn By riley

Werewolf

9.4K 224 54
"Bullshit." Cillian's eyes flashed black at my outburst, and I saw his body shaking to control his wolf from lashing out at me. I didn't back down. I...
65.4K 637 12
Suddenly, I feel a hand that intertwines mine. The touch is warm but still not enough to comfort me after the news I've just got. I feel someone is...
10.1K 437 29
#39 in Supernatural Several tears have made their way down her cheeks, I'm unsure if it's due to pain or panic. She searches my eyes for several mo...
5 0 5
This is my life after a big revelation. Damon got another, Mariella and he loves her. I have Adam and Charles and we are now multiples. multi-shape s...