My brother's best friend (Jac...

By omxhxsquxdd

Elle is a 17 year old youtuber, model and singer. She is The Jack Johnson's sister but she never sees him bec... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- part 1
Chapter 12- part 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Hey guys!

Chapter 8

23.7K 295 15
By omxhxsquxdd

I walked into the house, hearing nothing. Everyone must be out. I walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water and bumped into someone on the way in there. Jack. I just walked past him while he just looked at me.

"Look Elle I didn't mean to say that yesterday, I wasn't thinking straight, please forgive me" he pleaded.

"No jack I won't, because she came here in MY house acting likes she is boss making me look like a fool and YOU didn't help sticking up for her, I asked her nicely the first time and she gave a rude response, so I'm obviously going to say something back!" I shout before running upstairs. I heard him sigh, but I don't care, he shouldn't of brought that slutty hoe back here! When I got into my room I heard a room door shut. It will probably be jack. I got in the shower for a good 30 minutes, then when I got out, I put my wet hair in a messy bun and started on my make up. I wanted to look nice today, show jack what he is missing. So I done a light smokey eye and some red lips. Then I took out my messy bun and dried it. Then I straightened it so it was pin straight. I then went to my closet and picked out a black skater skirt, white crop top, black and white vans, black and white over the knee socks and a whatever beanie, (picture of the outfit you see at the start of the chapter). I decided to go to Starbucks so I got my black sunglasses and gold feather earrings and my phone. I walked out the front door and into my white range rover. I sped off to Starbucks.

I ordered my caramel frappacino, and I'm waiting for them to shout my name.

"Elle Johnson" they shouted so I went over and took my drink. I decided to go to the mall and look around some shops. I parked my car and went in the mall. I was about to walk in forever 21 when I seen something shocking...

"Laura?!" I shouted while laughing

"Elle, hi, do you like it?" She asked

"You have purple hair!" I said still laughing.

"Ye... But do you like it?" She said being serious

"Ye... It's... Exotic" I said, about to burst out laughing once again.

"Come on, your coming with me!" She said dragging my arm "look I got another tattoo aswell"

"Wait where are you taking me?" I asked, being curious. "I'm not getting another tattoo yet!"

"Fine, fine, but your getting something else done" she smiled. "You are getting your hair dyed.

"What?!" I shouted

"Come on, look you need to get over jack right? Well this is the start of you becoming a different person and not revolving your whole life on Jack." She said. This made me think. A change might help that process of getting over jack.

"Okay" I muttered. We got in my car and drive off to the beauty salon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 95 24
17 year old Alaina Johnson is being forced to go out with 16 year old Shawn Mendes. But she really loves 18 year old Jack Gilinsky. Her older brother...
5.1K 5 32
Emily Florens was just a regular 17 year old teenager except for the fact that she's best friends with the famous Jack Johnson. Things take a twist...
1.2M 16.2K 60
COMPLETED- ignore the mistakes, I'm fixing those. First book of series Well this is a magcon fan fiction... Jack Gilinsky's younger sister Samantha...
45.4K 878 51
My name is Mikayla Gilinsky my older brother is Jack Gilinsky from Jack and Jack. This is the story of me going to Magcon with my brother meeting the...