Cryptic | yuto adachi (COMPLE...

נכתב על ידי yutoduhhh

❝I promise to love every shattered piece of you.❞ Most Impressive Ranking(s): 📌#2 in pentagon 📌#1 in penta... עוד

Cryptic
Δ 1 Δ
Δ 2 Δ
Δ 3 Δ
Δ 4 Δ
Δ 5 Δ
Δ 6 Δ
Δ 7 Δ
Δ 8 Δ
Δ 9 Δ
Δ 10 Δ
Δ 11 Δ
Δ 12 Δ
Δ 13 Δ
Δ 14 Δ
Δ 15 Δ
Δ 16 Δ
Δ 17 Δ
Δ 18 Δ
Δ 19 Δ
Δ 20 Δ
Δ 21 Δ
Δ 22 Δ
Δ 23 Δ
Δ 24 Δ
Δ 26 Δ

Δ 25 Δ

442 23 3
נכתב על ידי yutoduhhh

S P E C I A L  C H A P T E R

       ps- i got so inspired with taylor.      swift's 'lover' so i decided to write a special chapter ;)

twenty - five

               -one week before
graduation day

               The thing I hate about boys is one day they’re all over you and then the next day, poof! they’re gone. And what even ticks me.off is they aren’t the best one to show their real emotions, it’s like they’re a puzzle with millions of pieces to assemble.

               “I can’t believe he ignored me the whole week!” I exclaimed out of frustration.

               “Weird.” Cris says.

               “Yuto never did that before to you, did he?” Kino agrees on.

               “Maybe he cheated on you and ditched you for a girl?” Wooseoks says jokingly and I threw him a glare and he immediately takes it back. “Yah! I’m kidding.”

               “And then so be it! I’m coming with you to that party you mentioned a week before. The one with cute college guys?” I ask Cris with a straight face and I caught the glimpse of Cris's shook face.

               Kino and Wooseok look at me with a funny face which made me roll my eyes so hard that I think it reached that back of my head. I’m sure they know what’s going on with their friend and chose not to tell me a thing. I honestly feel so betrayed.

               “You sure you wanna come? I mean what if Yuto gets angry?”

               “I don’t care. I can’t be possibly waiting for him when he hasn’t even contacted me for a week. Not a call, not a text not even a single emoji from him. Just because he knows how much I like him doesn’t mean he has the right to ignore me like that.” I said carefully not wanting to drop the L-word. I mean he hasn’t even asked me to be his girlfriend. In simpler words, we’re more than friends but less than lovers.

               “Okay, see you at 7 pm. I’ll text you the address.”

               “Wait we’re not coming together?” I ask in confusion. “What if I get lost?”

               “You won’t. You can ask Hongseok to drive you there. I’m sure it won’t be a problem to you right?”

               “Fine.” I forced the word out of my mouth.

               The day ended a lot more faster and a quarter before seven I was already done with fixing myself. I wore a light blue highwaisted skirt that reached my middle thigh and paired it with a ruffled off-shoulder top. I didn’t want to be overdressed so I decided to put some white sneakers on just because I honestly despise heels.

               “Shall we go?” Hongseok asks.

               “We shall.” I smile. “Why are dressed up as well? You have plans for tonight?” I noticed that Hongseok doesn’t have his usual home clothes.

               “Sort of.”

               “Date?” I can’t help but wonder. “So when am I meeting her?”

               “Silly.” He starts of with a chuckle which made me look at him suspiciously. “C’mon let’s go or else you’ll be late.”

                “What about Cris? Did she tell you about the place?”

                “Already did. Now, come.” Hongseok says in a hurry.

               ——————————

               “This is the place?” I ask Hongseok and he nods in response. “Okay.” I simply said not really sure if I’d believe him.

               “You go inside, Cris said she’s already there.” He gave me a little push and I did what I was told to do. “Enjoy your night. I love you.”

               “Aight Moooom,” I laugh as I emphasized the mom word and he did the same. “I love you too.”

               After that, I went on inside and to my surprise there isn’t a single person inside. The place looks like a high-class restaurant only that it is closed and doesn’t have any light just the moon to shed a little ligh. I frowned upon realizing that I was being pranked.

               Just as then, my phone starts ringing and it was Yuto’s calling ID. The nerve of this guy. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and answered it.

               “What?”

                “I love you.”

                I was taken back and I didn’t think that he would approach me like that. My heart was pounding so hard. I was supposes to be mad but all of that was washed away that moment he said that.

                Just as then, a spotlight hits me. There was a music slowly playing in the background. I couldn’t grasp the tune but U know it was hiding somewhere in my memory.

                “The very first time I saw you, I’ve always thought that you’re beautiful but I don’t pay much attention to the outside appearance.” I know that its Yuto’s voice without a doubt but I don’t exactly know where it came. The room was still dark as the night and the only light visible if the one on me.

                “But you were more than a pretty face Kiel. You attract people into your life not with your physical beauty but the one that resides in your heart. You deserve all the best things in this world Kiel that’s why I am doing my best do be the guy who deserves a place in your heart. Together with all the people you love, I ask for your heart as I wholeheartedly give mine.”

                My heart was beating so fast not because I was scared or startled but because I was nervous— nervous because I know where exactly this is going and I’m internally freaking out because this will the first time that I get to experience stuff I thought only in movies happen yet here I am.

                “Please accept these roses I prepared in gratitude for coming into my life and changing me into the better version of myself.”

                Cris appears with roses on her hands. She wore a pretty dress and but above that, she wore a beautiful smile on her face. “Please take these roses held by your bestfriend Cris, they symbolize time. I promise to give you all the time you need in this world. No matter how busier we get, I promise to never make you feel as if you’re not worth my time because you are, every minute and every second of mine.”

                “Patience.” Kino appear and just like Cris , he had a bunch of roses on his hand. He gives me his signature toothy smile that stole most of the girls' hearts, just how he stole my bestfriend's heart. “There isn’t a perfect relationship and I can’t promise that we’ll be always happy. Some days we'll make each other happy the next day we’ll both cry. But no matter how hard the problem is, I promise to be patient. If I waited my whole life to find you, then why stop now?”

                By this time, I was already crying.

                “Hush now.” Kino pulls me into a hug. “The best is yet to come. Save your tears later.”

                “Trust.” Wooseok enters the scene, he couldn’t stop grinning at my face and I gave him a pout. “There are a lot of places for us too see and a lot of people to meet. I want you to live your life to the fullest and I promise to trust you with every decision you make. My role is not to refrain you from growing as a person but to guide you as you live your life.”

                “Companion.” Hongseok appears with a huge smile on his face. I mouthed him the words ‘you too?’ with a surprised expression on my face. “I promise to make you feel that you’re not alone. I will be there through your happiest days and most importantly, during your darkest days. There might be times that I’ll be miles away from you but always remember that our hearts will never be alone.”

                “You grew up into a fine lady Kiel.” Hongseok says proudly and I cried more. “I know Yuto loves you as much as I do so I want you two to be happy and explore the future together. But if he breaks you heart, I’ll break his pretty face. Just tell me okay?” 

                I don’t even know which I could no longer and hold. Is it the roses that I’m holding or the emotions inside my heart. I feel like I’m going to explode but not because of anger but the happiness thay I’m feeling.

                At that very moment, the room lit up and there was Yuto standing in front of me. With roses on his hand and a small red box on the other.

                “Lastly, love.” He walks towards me without leaving hiz gaze on me. “I don’t care about what your past. I want you now and I want myself to be part of your future. You are my home and I never want to be lost again. I know this new chapter won’t be easy but I will always be with you through it all. I promise to love you with all my heart and I promise to love every shattered piece of you.”
                Yuto hands me the roses and kneels down right infront of me as he opens the small box revealing a lovely silver ring with a small detailed stone on it. “Yang Kiel, will you be my girlfriend?”

                I couldn’t ask for more. God gave me too much and right now, my heart is at peace. All the people I love are here witnessing this very special moment. I couldn’t help myself but cry like a baby. I was on cloud nine and God knows how thankful I am. My life wasn’t perfect but somehow everything has come into place.

                With that, I answer Yuto with teary eyes and a contented heart.

                “Yes.”

-:-:-:-

sorry for not updating too soon, ive been stuck with exams and paperworks but here i am hehe

thank you for the 8.4k reads!!!

only one chapter left

ps- please don't forget to read my next book (Ending) its a kino fanfic so hehe

happy reading!
-drew

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

604K 13.6K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
161K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
297K 27.7K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...