Paparazzi

By supershipper30

Kara Danvers and Lena Luthor have been secretly dating for the past 6 months and so far it has stayed a secre... More

That's what I love about you
Headline
We have a problem
14 days
No Promises
Cant help falling in love.
Friend or foe
Lies
Unexpected visitor
Hurt
My protector
Countdown
Publicty
Chat show
The meeting
No escape
She's so cute
Thank you (A/N)
The Question
Our family
Goodbye

Day 1

11.7K 395 232
By supershipper30

The clicking hadn't stopped. It was morning now but every so often Kara could here the now familiar clicking sound.

Lena was in the kitchen drinking a cup of tea as she sat on the counter top scrolling through her phone. She was wearing just some black jeans and a red and black plaid shirt. Her hair   was in tight and neat bun. Nothing was particularly unusual at that point, her insta feed was of course filled with theories and guesses to who the 'mystery blonde' was, but there were no more new photos since yesterday.

She was also very pleased with herself  as she managed to make sure all of her work was done for the couple days off that she gave herself. She also knew that Kara was exaggerating last night when she said that she had a lot of work to do. Knowing Kara it was probably just one email and an approval of some kind of idea for an article. Actually, Lena knew that this was what it was because it was on Kara's to do list that she left on the side.

" Morning." Kara cherped when she finally appeared in the kitchen. She quickly greeted Lena with a peck on the lips ( Click). The blonde tensed, again trying to pass it off as just her powers playing up, it was probably just a clock or something she thought over and over again before grabbing an apple and eating it. She was wearing a white top with grey sleves and blue jeans.

" Good morning babe. ?" She took another sip of her tea. " Have you seen social media, it's exploding. '#LesbianLuthor'  is number 2 on trending, closely behind '#Mysteryblonde'."

Kara laughed so hard she had to swallow the apple otherwise she was gonna choke ( Click). " Mystery blonde? Really? I swear the internet is getting less and less original."

" You can say that again." She put her mug next to the sink ready to put it in the dishwasher when ready. Kara came back around the island in the centre of the space to stand in front of Lena again. The CEO uncrossed her legs so her girlfriend could stand in the space between them.

" Are you absolutely sure that we need to tell people in just 14 days? I mean from the looks on your face as you look at your phone it looks like no one is getting anywhere close to figuring us out."  Kara said watching Lena smile one more time before putting her phone down.

" That is very true, but, I think we should still eventually tell people. I mean we can't keep it a secret forever." Lena held Kara hands. Kara looked down to think about it. " I mean what are we supposed to do when we have kids?" Kara head snapped back up to look at Lena but the raven was now looking into the distance thinking about their future. " Are we just supposed to pretend that they don't exist aswell." She finally looked back at Kara who had her eyes wide and mouth slightly open.

" You- you want kids?" Kara stood frozen. She had never thought about that before. Actually, she had, but on Krypton not Earth. She used to lay awake at night thinking about her future, her future home, her future job, her future kids and future husband. See, liking the same gender was unheard of on Kara's home planet, it just didn't happen. But then once Kara started learning more and more things about this new planet she learnt about relationships and who she likes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It started with a boy in a few of her classes in freshman year who she had a crush on. Eventually, they ended up dating but only for a few months as he ended up moving away. By the time sophomore year ended she thought that she wouldn't find anyone else. But then while in her 2 week of junior year she met a senior named Scarlet.  She was the captain of the soccer team, had really good grades, so good in fact that she was on track for valedictorian, played multiple instruments including piano and guitar and also tutord some students in History. Being a tutor in fact was how they met, Kara and Scarlet would meet after practice twice a week to go over anything Kara didn't understand.

During that time Kara felt something for Scarlet that was unusual to her. She'd felt it once before before she couldn't put her finger on it. That was until one day when Scarlet kissed her she realised that she liked her, loved her even.

They managed to stay together for the rest of the time that Kara was in highschool but the long distance relationship was going downhill so they decided to break things off. However, Kara knew that she would always have a place in her heart for her first girlfriend.

Whilst at college Kara kept getting really confused on who she was. Was she straight? Was she gay? Am I just going through a phase? I mean everyone experiments, right? She eventually decided to facetime Alex and talk to her about it. Alex told her everything that she's feeling is normal for someone of this age, she then followed up by asking a few questions. At the end Alex came to a conclusion.

" Kara, have you heard anything about the term Bisexual?" Alex asked.

" What? No." Kara said into the laptop screen.

" Bassically, it means that, yes, you like boys-" She was cut off.

"So I'm straight then?" She asked.

"No, no. You gotta let me finish. Where was I? Oh yes. So yes you do like boys, but you also have feelings for girls aswell. You like them both instead of just one of them. That's What it sounds like to me anyway."

"Oh." Was all that Kara could manage to say.

"Now go to bed. I know for a fact that it is really late where you are." Alex commanded.

"Bye Alex."

"Bye Kara." With that Kara shut down her laptop and led in bed staring into nothingness. She had a lot to think about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Most probably yeah." Lena looked back at Kara. "Oh no Kara, do you not want Children?"

Kara quickly snapped herself back into reality again. " Sorry, sorry, it just took me by surprise that's it." She moved in closer to the counter so she was now right up against it. She wrapped her arms around Lena's waist and looked her in the eyes. Lena loved her hands up to Kara's shoulder and connected her hands around the back of her neck. It's important to point out that even though Lena is sat on a quite high surface, Kara is still a bit taller than her. " I would love to have kids at some point. Of course it wouldn't be like right this instant but hopefully we will eventually." Kara kissed Lena on the forehead. " Just don't do anything stupid before then."

Lena raised one of her eyebrows. " If anyone's going to do anything stupid Kara, it's you."

" Is that so." Kara questions playfully. " Well if you think that I might as well start now." She said with a grin.

"What do-." She was cut off by Kara slipping her hands under her legs and lifting her up and over her shoulder. "Oi, put me down." Kara wrapped her arms around Lena's legs ash she walked away from the kitchen. "Seriously Kara." She started to kick her legs but Kara just laughed.

" Most definitely not young lady." Kara spun around quickly in the space between the kitchen and the couches. ( Click.)

" Young lady?" She clung on for dear life as she spun. " Babe, it's only a 3 year age difference." She felt herself starting to fall, a small yelp came out of her mouth as she landed on a chair in the living area. She was now sat down looking up at Kara.

" Was that stupid enough for you?" Kara asked.

" Yes." She took a deep breath to compose herself. " Please never do that again."

Kara moved to sit on Lena lap whilst putting her arm around her girlfriends neck. Lena wrapped her arm around Kara's back and put her other on the blondes leg.

*Click.*

" So, what do you want to do today then?" Kara asked bringing her other arm up around Lena's neck and joining her hands together.

" I don't know." She exclaimed leaning back slightly so she could see Kara better. " What about you?"

Kara thought for a second. " Ooo, how about we go to the lake. I've always wanted to take you there but you've always been too busy."

Lena had a look of confusion on her face. " What lake? National City doesn't have a lake."

" It's outside of the city. It's hidden in the countryside. I saw it once whilst on a late night flight. It's pretty small but it's nice because it's quiet and really fun."

" It's a hole full of water. How is it any different to a swimming pool?"

Kara made an overdramatic gasp and put her hand on her chest. " You grinch. It's better because there aren't  any rules,  no lifeguards-."

" Surely that's not safe." She cut Kara off before she could say anything more.

"I am a woman who has x ray vision and can fly. I am basically the lifeguard. Although the only person I've ever had to save was Winn, multiple times actually."  Kara looked out the window remembering the good times with her friend. She was about to look back at Lena but she caught something out of the corner of her eye. She instantly snapped her head back so she was looking out of the window again.

There was a slight movement in one of the bushes on the cliff. She thought nothing of it but there was another bigger movement. Lena was saying something but Kara wasn't listening, instead she focused her hearing on that spot.

" Hey um I think Supergirl is going to move." She heard a man's voice say.

" Just keep the camera on her." Another said. Something then clicked for Kara. That clicking, it wasn't a clock.

" It was a camera." Kara said out loud.

" What." Lena said confused.

" The clicking." Kara stood up. "It was a camera." She ran over to the windows and started closing all of the curtains and blinds. Lena still sat there staring at her panicking girlfriend.

" Babe, slow down. What's going on." Lena exclaimed trying to keep up with Kara with her eyes.

Kara finally stopped but was now stood leaning with her forehead against the wall. She had her hand in a fist and it was rested against the wall above her." You know the clicking I was talking about yesterday, well it carried on this morning." Lena's face slowly changed as she realised what was happening. "I thought nothing of it but when I saw movement on the cliff I listened in. I heard two voices, one mentioned Supergirl and the other told them to keep the camera pointed at me." 

" Shit." Was the only thing to come out of the CEO's mouth as she sunk into her chair.

Kara started to hit the wall above her. " How could I have been so stupid." She turned around and slid down the wall. Lena bought her hand up to her mouth.

"We're screwed."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.5K 2K 29
Regina and Emma is the perfect married couple that everyone loves. Emma is the Sheriff and Regina is the Mayor. They have two kids.. Henry and Samant...
170K 6.5K 22
Supergirl. She was brave, selfless, kind, beautiful, and more powerful than any human could ever dream of being. Lena Luthor had always had a weaknes...
863K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
75K 2.4K 18
What if I told you that Clark Kent and Kara Danvers aren't aliens. They are doctors working at Danvers Hospital. They were fostered, Kara did go to t...