The Blade Princess

By FairySalvatore

Liahna is the Princess of Kingdom of Silverlights. While she pretends to be the gentle and shy girl, she is s... More

Prologue
--- Damsel in Distress---
--- Sold---
---One Trap to another---
---Training---
---Mistakes---
---Scars---
---Brutal Games---
---Shift of atmosphere---
---Trusting---
---Identity---
---The Coronation---
---Reason---
---Plan in Action---
---Dream and Nightmare---
---Finding a Purpose---
---New Enemy---
---Hunting Accident---
---The Healer---
---Painful Truth---
---The Masked Prince---
---Tournament Winnings---
---The Prize---
---Quest for the Cure---
---Price to Pay---
---Trust Issues---
---Exploring---
---Binders Curse---
---Excuses---
---Open Book---
---Double the Grief---
---Bargaining---
---The Champion's Ball---
---Back to Nevarlia---
---Soulmates---
---Damsel to the Rescue---
---The Bigger Truth---
---Layers of truth---
---Wedding Dance---
---Call of Duty---
---Breaking the Illusion---
---Mistake of Healing---
---Imprisonment---
---The Auspicious Time---
---Escape---
---Vital Information---
---Divide and Manage---
---Going back home---
---One on One---
--- Soul Trapped---
--- Filled with Wrath---
--- The glass coffin---
---The Cruelty of Fate---
Epilogue

---Relicia---

3.1K 264 38
By FairySalvatore

"Liahna, can you hear me?" I heard a distant voice and I struggled to cry back but no voice came out.

"I am coming to get you, don't worry at all." He said and I know it was Ivor.

I sobbed but failed to speak a word. I was getting restless and my heart was aching.

"If you die Liahna I will destroy everyone and everything, so live to saves other lives." He said in a tone filled with worry.

I will live just to save your life. I thought in my head I couldn't speak the words out loud.

A splash of water hit my face, I realized maybe it was a dream.

But I  hoped it was not and he will come as he did back in Henley's palace.

"You need to wake up Lia and take me to the sword," Henley said holding a look of pity for me.

"Never," I growled the words hatefully.

"Oh, but did you know the nice little trick. The witch gave me the poison blade that I struck you with, it affects the soul more than the body. So while you might feel yourself losing energy, Dark Prince will feel it too."

He was roaming around me with that sword in his hand like I was a prey to be sacrificed.

"So now I will ask again, get me the sword or I will use this sword on you again."

Every wound made by the sword was burning with pain that made me nauseous. I didn't want Ivor to feel the same pain. But then again, if I picked up the sword, no one else could yield it and I can kill Henley myself before he could kill me.

Though I was weak right now but getting the sword would do no good to Henley. Or maybe he knew something I didn't know. In any case, Ivor was my sole priority right now and I needed to protect him.

"The sword Lia?" He reminded me, breaking my thoughts.

"Why do you need it anyway?" I asked buying time hoping the dream I saw was not a dream.

"Because my Kingdom needs a power like that."

"Your Kingdom?" I scoffed at him even though every part of me was hurting.

"Yes, once I make sure that you can yield the sword, you will be my bride." He said and I couldn't hold it in.

I started laughing loudly, so loudly that the guards around us looked kind of wary.

"Henley, have you lost your mind along with your decency?" I laughed even more as the time successfully ticked by.

"Oh dear Lia, I can make people do things they don't want."

"Like kill me if I don't marry you?" I laughed even more but it grew darker.

"Dark Prince will destroy you before that." I snapped at him but he smiled.

"We will see, I am an enhancer Lia. Whatever dark magic is there I can multiply it tenfold, you are alive because I want it."

"No, Henley, I am alive because I am a Binder and I can stop that stupid little trick of yours."

"You think you can yield the sword and kill me?" He asked not mocking me.

That was actually the idea in my head.

"Try doing that." He challenged me and I felt like he was way stronger than he let on.

He was going easy on me because some dumb selfish part of him loved me or so he said.

"Don't glare at me, you know you are a damsel in distress no matter what you do. Connecting your souls made him vulnerable. And your father didn't even train you in being a proper binder for some reason." He was mocking me.

"Are you sure you love me, Henley?" I asked trying to think other solution in my head.

"Unfortunately yes."

"So let's get this straight. You love me but you will force me into a marriage I don't want and hold Dark Prince's life leverage so that I use the sword on whoever you want."

"No, I will not hold his life leverage or anything. Once you have the sword, you will come with me and you will kill him for me."

I scoffed at his words, "Do you really think so?"

"I know it. Have you ever experienced mind control through an enhancer? I have made people kill themselves. I made your father trust me enough to let me meet you. I have made Gerard tell me the Kingdom secrets to break down Silverlights. And they were the strongest Binders that I knew off, what do you think now?"

For the first time, I was scared, not that I would die or not that he was so powerful. Not because he made Gerard tell our security secrets or that he has been fooling my father long. He never let me have friends and now I Knew why Henley was allowed to be one.

I was scared that he will make me kill the person I love.

The soul binding magic was a trick, Ivor would be killed if I am killed but nothing happens to me If he dies. And Henley wanted me to kill him and then keep me alive as a mindless wife next to him.

Even if I give him the sword or not I was losing in all the cases. I felt as powerless as I did the time I was tied to the chair and King of Nevarlia tortured me.

"Now to make things quick," He came forward and even before I can break from the hopeless feeling he made a big cut on my bag using the sword.

I cried out in pain making the ground tremble underneath me, the pain sucked the breath out of me. And I realize through all that pain, Ivor must have felt it too.

"The sword Lia." Henley reminded as the pain was almost blinding me.

"I will take you to the sword," I said breathing heavily as tears flowed down my eyes with increasing pain.

"Now that's all I wanted to hear." He said with a sly smile and picked me up in his arms.

I wanted to kick and roll out of his hold but I was hurting too much and I could barely move.

Soldiers that were left followed him as we walked inside the palace I used to leave.

But the pain caused by the sword was so much that I didn't even feel the sadness of returning to this place. I was living in a nightmare.

"It's here,"  I said weakly pointing at the throne room.

"Don't lie!" Henley yelled.

"I am not lying, earlier I didn't know how it was hidden in plain sight but now I do," I said.

"So it has always been here?" He asked still holding me in his arms while I felt absolutely disgusted.

"Put me down and I will tell you," I said through gritted teeth.

He chuckled and bent down to kiss my cheek that made me flinch. I felt like puking as his lips touched my skin.

But he put me down and I stepped far from him but next moment I fell on the ground, the pain making me weak and helpless.

"Now is the time Princess." He said with a certain urgency.

I used all the power that I could in that condition to unveil the door behind the throne.

Shocked whispers and gasps spread around the empty hall and I couldn't hold it in. My pain turned to sobs and sobs turned in cries as I remembered my father sitting on the throne.

Henley's attention was fixed on the sword now, it's lavender fragrance hitting everyone with shock.

Nightmare and reality was colliding and I could hear my father's laughter booming across the hall. I covered my ears and prayed for this torture to stop.

"Get it out now Lia or you will feel more pain than you are feeling now." Henley was showing me those vision and those were ripping my mind apart.

I kept yelling and screaming, there was blood on the floor and next moment it was gone.

He was powerful, very powerful because I was drowning in my misery.

"Get up my lovely Lia," He said and even though I had an injured soul and body I got up.

His commands were now working as a spell as I walked towards the glass case.

Earlier I remembered that when I tried to open the case, I was counter-attacked by whatever was protecting it but this time with Henley right behind me, the glass case opened. My mind was mostly blank except the thought of getting the sword.

I tried to remember what I wanted to do when I first get the sword but I couldn't. My mind was fighting against me and everything was numb even the pain I felt a few moments ago.

"You can bleed to death and will not even feel pain if I want it." He said with a smile that made me want to hit him but my body was not moving as I wanted.

As I opened the glass case and touched the sword, it felt like time stopped.

And then when nothing happened, I realized time actually did stop and I have only one person do that. I turned and the gate of the throne room opened with a loud thud as a furious looking Ivor walked in, feeling me back with my emotions.

I now knew what I needed to do, to get the sword and stab Henley.

Grabbing the oppurtunity I touched the hilt of the sword.

And at that moment it hit me, just like it did before. A powerful force around the sword and I flew back falling on the ground hitting my head hard.

As Ivor lost control, everyone started moving again.  I felt the shock of not having yielded the sword sent to my Kingdom on my birth. The glass case opened for me but the sword still didn't accept me. Before Henley or Ivor could reach me, an arrow flew towards me from the upper floor and I saw someone with a familiar crest on the uniform, someone from the White Magic Kingdom.

I knew why the person was here, to confirm I was cannot yield the sword and hence I was nothing but a cause of war. The nightmare fell in place as the arrow plunged in my heart and I let out a shattering scream.

Tears escaped my eyes as I turned towards franatic looking Ivor rushing to me. Before I took my last breath I saw my husband falling on the ground right next to me.

Maybe, death wasn't so bad after all.  At least, all my pain faded.

---

WELL... YOU CAN RANT OUT YOUR EMOTIONS IF YOU WANT! :)

I am kind of proud I managed to hit 50 chapter mark and I finished 1300 words today since swelling on my arm has gone down and I did apply a heat pack to soothe it. I wanted to share it asap! You now know why! This wouldn't let me sleep!

Also, GUYS!....not the end, yet :D

But yes, both of them did die!

I was wishing today if this could be turned into a movie or K-Drama maybe, it would be so much fun xD But alas, it can't happen!

Anyway I hope you don't stress too much or you should actually stress a little bit , lol

NEXT UPDATE: FRIDAY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 278 32
Brooklynn Daniels wants her eight grade year to go by as fast as possible so she can start her interesting life in high school. Neat clubs, cool boys...
2.1K 56 11
Story about a broken girl and not so broken boy. ✴▫✴▫✴ Let's repair the broken.
242K 12K 44
Not everyone is born strong, Some are soft like the cotton candy clouds, like the first rays before dawn. Some are unaware of the dark thoughts and...
107 5 13
Following the death of his mother, Rowan goes through some undeniably dark changes. Juggling these newfound abilities and a new stubborn girl he is f...