My Hero Academia Oneshots

By FreshOutOfTheOven

⚠️(CLOSED REQUESTS!!!!!)⚠️ Just a bunch of My Hero Academia oneshots! I'll do any character in the series... More

Requests! (CLOSED FOR BUSINESS)
Bakugou x Shy! Cuddly! Female! Reader
Deku x Female! Reader
Villain! Yandere! Deku x Female! Reader
Denki x Trans! Male! Reader
Bakusquad x Tourette! Female! Reader
Neito Monoma x Female! Quirkless! Reader
Cheater! Shinsou x Female! Reader
Obsessed! Toga! x Fem! Villain! Reader!
Tenya Iida x Hawk's Daughter! Crossdresser! Reader
Yandere! Shinsou x Shy! Reader x Yandere! Izuku
Deku x Deaf! Bullied! Reader
Bakugou x Artist! Male! Reader
Hawks (Keigo Takami) x Paralyzed! Female! Reader
Dabi x Female! Sad! Reader
Preference: If They Walked In On You Changing
Preference: Slow Songs You Two Would Dance To
CLOSED For Business (at the moment)
Tomura Shigaraki x Female! Modern! Reader
Hanata Sero x Lonely! Female! Reader
Fumikage Tokoyami x Pregnant! Reader
Denki Kaminari X Male! Multiverse! Reader
Some Appreciation
Tamaki Amajiki x Deaf! Reader
Koji Koda X Male! Reader
Hizashi Yamada x Shy! Female! Reader
Dabi x Female! Singer! Reader
Katsuki Bakugou x Female! Reader
Sero Hanta x Male! Tourettes! Reader
Female! Villain! Deku x Male! Reader
Shoto Todoroki x Female! Reader
Keigo Takami x Villain! Male! Reader
Tenya Iida x Rebellious! Female! Reader
Katsuki Bakugou x Sad! Reader
Keigo Takami x Female! Reader
Katsuki Bakugou x Female! Tourettes! Reader
Tomura Shigaraki x Female! Reader
Izuku Midoriya x Deaf! Reader: Part 2
Fumikage Tokoyami x Female! Reader
Hitoshi Shinsou X Neko! Female! Reader
Mina Ashido x Trans! Masc! Reader
Random Headcannons (Gender Neutral)
Random Headcannons Pt:2
Tenya Iida X Male! Reader
Welp
Yandere! Dabi X Gender Neutral Reader
Shoto Todoroki x Injured! Female! Reader

Shouto Todoroki x Male! Reader

23.6K 298 586
By FreshOutOfTheOven

First one... That I made on my own. Hope you enjoy! Sorry I didn't do the request yet, in working on it. I just got inspired with this one, but it'll be out soon

The reader finally gets close to the half and half boy, and when he opens up to Todoroki, they both find out a secret.

Quirk: Photonic Energy Manipulation;
(I personally love this quirk cause it's similar to Captain Marvel) The reader can create an energy blasts, force field, and use his energy to propel himself through the air. His energy gives off a fire like heat, which causes some parts of his clothes to burn (not as bad as Shouto though). If the reader uses his quirk too much, it'll cause him to get really weak, and if he grows too weak and uses his quirk, he'll end up burning himself.

______1st Person POV__________________

  "Wait what!?!? You actually became d*mn friends with Icy-Hot!?!?" Katsuki shouted at me as I shrugged at him, not really paying much mind to his shouting. I was use to it, since I've lived with him for a few years now.

  Yeah, Katsuki Bakugou was my brother, but of course I'm not his real brother. His family adopted me when we were both young, and now I live with him. Unlike him, I was a lot calmer and didn't really care to become the number one hero, which of courses, pissed my brother off.

  He's always had his eyes set on becoming the number one hero, ever since we were little. He would always go on about how his quirk was the best, while his little minions followed him. I never really paid much attention to it, but once Midoriya, or who he calls 'Deku' started to get bullied by him, I stepped in.

  I couldn't fully stop his dumb little comments and acts, but I tried my best to help Izuku, even if he was quirk less, we ended up becoming good friends. Even if Katsuki didn't agree with it, but I never let him get to me. I knew he hated everything I did, ever since I moved in it was that way...

*Flashback*

  Moving into the new house and adapting to it was tough, but I managed to get by. The hardest part to get use to though was Katsuki, or 'Sook' as I called him. He would always yell at me, and blame everything on me. At first, I took it as a brotherly thing tht happened, but boy was I wrong.

  One day I decided to do the same thing, so I broke mom's favorite necklace and blamed Sook for it, which he did not like.

  When I walked upstairs and saw him sitting on his bed in our room, he had his arms crossed, "Why did you lie to my mom!?" He said with a low tone. Looking me dead in the eyes. I gave a smile as I put my hands on my hips, "Because that's what brothers do!"

  Next thing I knew, I was on the floor, a tiny explosion near my face, "We're not brothers, you hear me? They're not your real parents! I did all that stuff because i want you gone, got it!? And if you go telling this to MY mom, I'll burn your face!"

  I held back the tears, and bite my tongue, knowing that I would never say a word to then about it ever, and I still haven't told them, to this day.

*End flashback*

  Ever since then, Katsuki and I have gotten better. He doesn't usually yell at nor threaten me as much as he used to, and instead we play a lot of video games together. I usually let him win, which he doesn't suspect, he just thinks he's good at them. We also tell each other everything, which is nice, because Katsuki does listen a lot. But he also likes to talk...a lot. And we also study together, since we're usually in the same grade, with the same teacher, and have the same test.

  Oh and by the way, if you didn't know already, I'm (Y/N) Bakugou. I'm a student at UA high, and I'm in class 1-A...the same class as Katsuki. It isn't bad, but everyone calls him Bakugou, which confuses me a lot. But it's not bad, a few people like Izuku call him 'Kacchan', which is hilarious cause he hates it.

  Also, speaking of Izuku, here he comes now.

  "Hey (Y/N)!" He smiled at me, and then looked to see who I was talking to, and his smile dropped into one of worry, "O-Oh...hi K-Kacchan..."

  I gave Katsuki a look, since he glared at Izuku, his face turning red, "Sook, watch it." I said with seriousness in my voice. He simply 'Tch' at me and walked off, finding Kirishima, or who I call his boyfriend.

  I turned around and looked back at Izuku, smiling at him, "Hey Izuku, what's up,"

  His smile returned as he pulled out his phone, scrolling through it quick, "You won't believe what I captured last night!!" He clicked onto his phone and then flipped it around, facing it towards me, "I got a perfect shot of the fight between Best Jeanist and this new villain!...I think his name was Mud Buster...no Mud Wounder...no-" he started to mumble on about the fight, and the villain, which caused he to flick his forehead, giving a small chuckle, "You're ranting again,"

  He scratched the back of his head as he sweatdropped, giving a small smile, "Haha...sorry," he said, while looking up. I followed his glance, and we both saw Todoroki chatting with Uraraka.

  I didn't realize that we both were mindlessly walking towards the class, but we somehow got here. Shrugging we both walked in, and over to the two, not seeing Iida there yet.

  "Hey Shouto. Hey Uaraka." I waved at the two, as they looked over at me and the broccoli boy. Smiling and waving back Uaraka greeted first, "Oh hey (Y/N)! Hey Deku! What's up?"

  "Nothing. I'm just so tired from yesterday and-" before I could finish, Deku interrupted me, which surprised all three of us.

  He glanced over and gave me a small smirk, which gave me the impression that he had some sort of plan.

  Izuku is my most trusted friend and is the longest friend I've known, so he knows everything about me and I know everything about him. So when he smirks or smiles like that, I knew he had some sort of plan or idea.

  He quickly pulled Uraraka to him, and slowly slided away, showing her the fight picture and talking about it. Leaving me with Todoroki, who may be my crush (yeah, it's cheesy to say it like that, shut up).

  'Oh that son of a-'

  He set me up. Izuku knew I like Todoroki, ever since I saw him in the class. He never really talked to our group much, or to anyone/any group for that matter. He usually kept to himself, but somehow Izuku managed to get him to open up to us, which caused him and I to become good friends too. I knew about his father, and his mother and all that's happened. He doesn't usually go into depth, but he opens up just enough that I can understand why he's so quiet and closed off.

  "So hows it going Todo?" I said, with a little smile on my face. Todoroki shrugged slightly and yawned, "A little tired from last night. My dad made me go out with him so he could show me 'how real heros do it' and ended up staying up really late,"

  I nodded my head and rubbed my eyes, "Yeah, same...not with the whole dad thing, i just stayed up late...Sook wouldn't shut up with his snoring last night...plus it was so cold in our room,"

  He just nodded back, and we both stood in some silence for a second before I spoke, rubbing the scars on my knuckles, "So does your dad got anything planned for this weekend?" I looked at him with hope in my eyes that he'll be free. I wanted to spend some more time with him, since he was usually busy, and never had time to hang out.

He pulled out his phone and seemed to go to his calendar, scrolling through it, "I mean, he probably wants me to go out with him again, but...I could probably skip it," he gave a small smile as he looked up at me. I fist bumped the air as I cheered a little,

  "Dude finally, now we can finally hang out again! I know Katsuki's going over to his boy- to Kirishima's so you won't have to worry about him giving you crap this time," I smiled at me as he nodded, the small smile never leaving his face,

  He put his phone back into his uniform after he marked down this weekend as '(Y/N)'s Weekend' in his calendar. Before he could say anything else though, Iida came bursting through the doors shouting that class is about to begin.

  Going to my seat, I smiled to myself about this weekend.

  'This weekend is the weekend tht I have to tell him...'

  Glancing over, I saw Izuku giving me a thumbs up, which caused me to roll my eyes.

  'I'm ready for the weekend!'

__Timeskip to Weekend_______________

  'I'm not ready for this weekend.'

  I looked down at my outfit, which consisted of a (f/c) tank top, a pair of baggy (black/white/gray) sweatpants and some taco socks.

  I looked at myself in the mirror and grumbled to myself, "Eww I look bad..."

  Just before I could change though, I heard the doorbell ring.

  "(Y/N)!! Shouto's here!" I quickly ran down the stairs, but not too fast (in case I would fall), and jumped the bottom step, landing right in front of Todoroki.

  "Yo," I said with a smile. Todoroki smiled back as he took off his shoes. He glanced down at my socks and gave a small chuckle, "I love your socks,"

  I internally fangirled and gave off a small chuckle, scratching the back of my head, "Haha, thanks, didn't know if I would look like an idiot or not with them,"

  "(Y/N), you never look like an idiot," he stated nonchalantly, while following me up the stairs and to the game/spare room.

  It was too small to be a bedroom, so that's why Katsuki and I share a room. But instead we use this room when a friend comes over or someone needs to just spend the night here.

  It's not big enough for a bed, a dresser, TV, and everything else. So we have the TV barley fitting on the floor, by the air mattress. I had set up games for Todoroki and I to play, which we ended up playing for most of the night until it was late.

  He slept on the one side of the air mattress, while I was on the other. We both were scrolling through our phone, talking and chatting.

  "Should I get this?" He leaned up slightly to show me a sweatshirt that said 'My Dad told me I'm a Mistake'. I laughed at it and nodded, as tears flowed down my face. He always found different 'Dad' shirts that represent him and his father, and every shirt, sweatshirt, sweatpants, shoes that he finds, I find so hilarious.

  "Do it dude!" I chuckled as I heard a click noise from his phone, signalling that he just bought it with his dad's credit card.

  After my little laughing fit, we both found different merch to show each other, and eventually I thought of a way to tell Todoroki of my crush.

  He kept scrolling through as I found two shirts that say 'I love this dummy' and the other says 'He loves this dummy'. The shirts were poorly made, and looked definitely photoshopped, but I needed something to tell him.

  "Hey Shouto, how about this one for us?" I showed him the picture and he stared at it for a second before looking at me confused, but gave a small chuckle, "I like that one too...but (Y/N)...are you trying to say-"

  Before he could say more, I sat up, and looked at him with a huge blush, "Shout Todoroki, I like you! Like, not just as a friend, but as more than a friend, like I like-like you and-"

  Next thing I knew, I felt icy, but hot lips against mine. I froze for a second before melting into the kiss.

  It lasted for a few seconds before we both pulled away, but kept close. He gave a small smirk, "You mumble like Midoriya,"

  I stared at him speechless, not knowing what to do or say, so I leaned forward and kissed him again. This time, our lips moved together, as we leaned against each other. My hands felt hot as i sunk into it

  We pulled away again, needing air, and I smiled at him, "So...does this mean you like me too?"

  "No... I'm sorry..." Todoroki pulled away and sat up, his hair hiding his face. I stared at him, feeling heartbroken, but just then he turned towards me, looking up, with a smile, "It means I love you, (Y/N) Bakugou..."

  I felt my cheeks flush red, as I leaned in, giving him a quick peck, "I love you too, Shouto Todoroki,"

  We smiled at each other before lying back down and chatting for the rest of the night,

  "So does this mean we're dating?"

  "If you want to,"

  "Uh, hell yeah I do!" I yelled but not before I heard mom scream at us,

  "DINNERS READY!!!"

'Oh yeah... they're here...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

881K 17.2K 74
Drawing Creds of Toga: Fire-Akra^ BNHA Characters x Reader --- Request Status: CLOSED FOREVER --- *Mature Language and Content! Any innocent cinnamon...
33.9K 436 9
Some random BNHA x reader one shots! Most of these one shots will have a Female reader, I was writing these mostly for myself before now so I apologi...
718K 12.8K 65
This is a group of oneshots and scenarios for Boku no Hero Acadamia! In English terms it is My Hero Acadamia. (I put BNHA and MHA for people who migh...
344K 7.3K 73
♡Requests Closed♡ *Old One-Shot Collection- You've Been Warned* ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎ So this is my first time making something like this so I will try...