Uncertainty - Stiles Stilinsk...

By theresathanya

Amber's life turned upside down. One night changed everything. It all changed nine years ago. She eventually... More

Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
ninteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
Epilogue

fifteen

11.4K 302 139
By theresathanya

"It's just weird. Everybody's talking about what happened the other night and nobody knows it was us" Allison whispered. "Thank you for the protection of minors" Lydia said.

"Do you guys think I made the wrong decision?" Allison asked, referring to Scott and breaking up with him.

"About that jacket with that dress? Absolutely" Lydia answered. I rolled my eyes.

"I think Scott was just trying to protect you and-" I started but got cut off my Lydia "Hello? Scott locked us in a classroom and left us for dead. He's lucky we're not pressing charges or making him pay our therapy bills. And you Amber, you can be lucky that you kicked in the door. Otherwise I'd be mad at you as well."

It's been four days since the accident in school the other night. School was back open after being closed Thursday and Friday. Tess didn't want me to go back in school, yet, but I told her that I was fine. I was fine. Apart from the feeling that the alpha was out there, trying to get us another time. I still don't know why it was trying to kill me even though it wants me in its pack.

However, we all didn't hear something from the sour-wolf, like Stiles said. His body went missing.

"Oh wow" I mumbled and turned around the corner, seeing Stiles sitting on the ground. "You know what. I'll let you discuss about it without me. But Allison, give him another change" I said and walked over to Stiles.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him as I sat next to him. "Waiting for my dad" he answered. I looked behind us and saw his dad in the office.

"We're watching his family house. Maybe he'll wind up there" the sheriff said to another deputy as they walked out the office. As soon as Stiles saw his dad coming out of the office he stood up.

"Give me a second" the sheriff said as he saw us waiting for him. "Don't you have a test to get to?" he asked us. "What's going on? Did you find Derek yet?" Stiles asked his father.

"I'm working on it. You two, go take your test" Stilinski said.

"All right. Dad, listen to me" Stiles pleaded.

"Go!" his dad groaned but Stiles ignored him. "This is really important. You have to be careful tonight, okay? Especially tonight."

Tonight was the night of the full moon, again. My second full moon as a werewolf. I don't know if I could go through the night without changing but there was a feeling inside of me, telling me that I could do it.

"Stiles, I'm always careful" his dad said.

"Dad, you've never dealt with this kind of thing before, okay? At least not like this" Stiles mumbled. He was really scared. He was afraid to lose his dad, like he lost his mum. I understood him. I didn't want to lose Tess. She was the only one left of my family. And if Tess was gone, I'd be alone. Alone by myself.

"I know, which is why I brought in people who have. State detective. Go take your test" his father said again. Stiles was about to protest but he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. I turned around and smiled to Sheriff Stilinski.

"So did you find a way to make Allison forgive Scott?" Stiles asked me as we walked through the hallways.

"No, not really. Lydia is being stupid, saying that Scott left us for dead" I mumbled. Stiles groaned, "But why isn't she mad at you then?"

"I don't really know" I confessed and walked into the class room. Stiles shrugged his shoulders as well and took a seat next to me.

"Are you scared? For tonight?" he asked me.

"No, not really. I kind of have this feeling that it's going to be okay" I answered.

"But I'll tie you up anyway" he laughed. "Oh you wish" I joked.

Harris walked through the rows and handed everyone the test, "You have 45 minutes to complete the test. 25% of your grade can be earned right now simply by writing your name on the cover of the blue book. However, as happens every year, one of you will inexplicably fail to put your name on the cover, and I'll be left again questioning my decision to ever become a teacher. So let's get the disappointment over with. Begin."

I opened the test and read the first question.

1.An increase in imports of consumer goads is most likely to have been caused by a:

A) fall in the exchange rate.

B) rise in household saving.

C) rise in household income.

D) fall in unemployment.

That was easy. I smiled happily, knowing that I studied enough to get a good mark and ticked the right answer.

2.Which one of the following statements about price mechanism is correct?

A) Price mechanism is the point which equilibrates supply and demand within a mark.

B) Price mechanism allows the prices of goods to be decided by supply and demand.

C) Price mechanism formulates fair...

I saw Scott having problems with the test, or maybe problems with the fact that the full moon was near. His heart beat was increasing and so was his breath. He looked around and knitted his eyebrows. A few seconds later he got up, took his backpack and ran out. "Mr. McCall!" Harris said as he saw Scott leaving.

"Mr. Stilinski!" he said as Stiles followed him out. I was about to follow them as well, as Mr. Harris warned me, "Don't you dare go out there as well!"

I pressed my lips together to a small line and sat back down, answering the last questions.

After there 45 minutes were over, Mr.Harris told us to finish off and collected the tests. I took Stiles backpack, which he left in here and went out, searching for him and Scott. I couldn't find them so I went to lunch without them. I was about to sit down next to Allison, as I saw Jackson sitting down. I groaned and made way over to another table a few feet away from them.

"Um, you got something on your... Here let me" Jackson said, loud enough to hear it for me, and wiped something off her lips, followed by licking his finger. I rolled my eyes at that cheesy action and tried not to stare at them. "Thanks" Allison smiled, turning red.

"Do you want the bite?" Allison asked a minute later. I shot my head up and watched Jackson turning absolutely pale. "What?"

"Do you want a bite?" Allison repeated and held up her cookie.

"Oh no. Thanks" Jackson answered and took a huge breath.

He knew something. After the attack at the video store and at school. Stiles told me about the accident that happened in chem class when Scott and I were searching to the keys. Jackson got on his knees when the alpha howled. He screamed in pain and grabbed his neck. Stiles said that he has some scratches on his neck. I recognized them as well. They were no normal scratches. It seemed to me like claw marks. Werewolf claws.

"Hey Amber! Thanks for getting my backpack" Stiles said who took a seat next to me. "You okay?" he asked me as he saw me staring at Jackson.

"Yes. I'm fine. Everything's fine" I lied.

I decided to not tell Stiles or Scott that Jackson might know something. Scott had bigger problems, just like Stiles. Even though Stiles had no problems, but Scott and I caused him some, so...

"What happened to Scott?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Oh he had a panic attack... well actually he thought that he had an asthma attack. So thinking he had an asthma attack stopped the panic attack" Stiles rambled.

"Oh."

"But he's fine now. He's just outside, getting ready for practice" Stiles smiled.

I nodded and took a bite from my apple.

"I got a plan for tonight" Stiles said out of nothing.

"Tonight?" I asked.

"The full moon?" Stiles remembered me.

"Oh yeah right. What about it?"

"I'm gonna tie you and Scott up in his room" Stiles told me.

"I said I'm fine. You don't have to tie me up" I protested.

"It's not like you got full control over you" he discussed.

"But you don't have to tie me up like a crazy dog" I mumbled.

"We'll see about that tonight."

"Whatever" I spat and stood up. 

I was not pissed at Stiles for wanting to tie me up. I was pissed that he didn't believe me. I didn't feel the same way I felt the first time. It was different today. The last time everything felt strange. The voices were too loud and everything started to shake. 

I had a free period and decided to study a little bit. I sat down in front of my locker and got my books out. The music was blasting through my headphones. It was about twenty minutes later when someone stood in front of me. I looked up and saw Scott staring at me. "Hey, Amber? Can we walk for a second?" he asked me looking around the hallway. "Alone."

"Of course" I said and followed him into the janitors room. "Is this about the other night? You needed someone to talk to?" I asked.

"I just need to ask you something. Do you, uh - Do you know if Allison still likes me?" he asked.

"I don't know, Scott. I didn't really talk to her" I confessed.

"So?"

"But I think she still likes you, Scott. She was asking me this morning if it was a mistake to break up with you" I answered.

"And what did you say?" he asked.

"What is wrong with you?" I questioned as he grabbed my arm.

"Scott?" I asked again as his face came closer and closer. "Stop."

Scott grabbed my face and placed his lips on mine. I pushed him away but he pulled me back, kissing me again. "STOP!" I screamed and punched him.

Thankfully, I was strong enough to push him away this time and open the door. Thanks to my werewolf powers. "You're sick" I said and walked away. If I didn't know, I'd say that Scott was about to make out with me. He kissed me a few seconds after he asked me if Allison still liked him. How sick is that?

Edited 01/25/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1M 43.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
39.9K 951 42
new school, new friends. what could possibly go wrong? apparently for olivia dunbar, a whole hell of a lot. meeting stiles stilinski was something...
190K 4.2K 35
"I was brought here because of her, but I stayed because of you." (Book 1) (Season 3A) (Stiles Stilinski x OC) (Teen wolf/Marvel crossover) {Teen W...