I fucking knew it! //COMPLETE...

By galaxy082714

Soulmate AU Izuku has kept his a secret Katsuki has kept denying his More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10 Final Chapter
I LOVE YOU GUYS❤️❤️❤️

2

15.1K 524 128
By galaxy082714

Katsukis p.o.v

I woke up way earlier then usual. Which is gonna prove it's a shitty day. It's about 4:30 I take a shower and just lay on my bed for like an hour then get my uniform on. I still have time because school doesn't start till 7 and it's 5:45.

~time skip~

I get into class and shitty hair comes running up to me. "Yo bakubro!" I fucking hate that name "how many times have I told you to stop calling me that?" I give my signature glare "how many times have you told midoriya to stop calling you 'Kachan'?" The fuckers got a point "well he's just fucking stupid." I turn away a bit "well what ever I needed to talk to you about something bro." Great "what the fuck is it!?" Kinda yelling "well I think kaminari in my soulmate." He said turning a bit red. Won't say it out loud but good for him "ok so go tell the fucker." He pops up at the option "ok I will! I hope you find yours soon!" He says while walking away. I already have. I thought to myself.

~time skip~

I finally get to my dorm after school. I go to change out of my uniform then I get a quick glance at it. My soulmate tattoo. It's a little green lightning bolt on my side under my arm. When I was younger I didn't know who it referring to but now it was clear. Deku. I continued to get dressed. How could he be my soulmate? He's so pure and all I did was make him hate himself! I thought as I laid on my bed. I can't fucking tell him. Imagine how fucking miserable he would be! His old fucking bully being his soulmate! I started started just hitting anything I could. The wall, the bed, the floor, hell I even punched the fucking mirror! That one hurt the most. Idiot. I was about to punch the wall once more before I heard him.
"Kachan?!"
Shit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.5K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
56.1K 1.4K 12
A teen boy name Dipper Pines who loves mysteries and crazy adventures with his very cheerful and enthusiastic twin sister, Mabel Pines. When they wer...
4.6K 199 14
𖦹𖦹 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐃𝐞𝐤𝐮 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐀𝐔 Izuku Midoriya is known in his village for being an outcast, in a village of humans and als...
1.3M 42.1K 21
"Take a swan dive off a building, you might have a quirk in your next life." Katsuki laughed maliciously. Izuku had finally had it, that was the last...