Arshi FF- My Little Bride (Co...

Od RojalinKKGSR

Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage". Více

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108 (Epilogue)
Thank you note :)

Part 73

18.7K 806 97
Od RojalinKKGSR

Aarav had already left for office that day , sitting on sofa Anita looked up at upstairs. The clock was showing 9.45 AM but Khushi had not come downstairs till yet . Though Anita knew Khushi woke up late but she had never woke up this late. That made feel suspicious, Anita got up and moved towards the staircase leading upstairs towards Arnav Khushi's room .

Door to Khushi's bedroom was just closed, but not locked from inside, that again made her feel bizarre. Pushing aside her thoughts, Anita stepped inside and found Khushi still laying on bed but pushing her both knees to her chest, frown appearing on her forehead, her face was looking so dull and pale.

With concern, Anita came forward and sat on bed, caressing Khushi's hair, Anita started calling Khushi.

" Khushi.. Wake up, it's getting late now.."

Khushi opened her eyes slightly then closed her eyes and moved her head towards Anita Maa's lap, Khushi was about to say something, but felt her stomach crumpling and covering her mouth, she ran towards washroom!!! Anita stood there worriedly, seeing Khushi's state. After few minutes when Khushi came out, Anita helped her to bed.

" What's wrong Khushi??"

Khushi shook her head, she was feeling really weak after continuous vomit like this since last night.

" I don't know Maa.. After returning last night, I have been feeling weird and vomiting like this!! My head is aching and this drowsiness.."

"Could not you just tell me earlier?? "

With stern voice but coated with lots of concern just like every mother.

" It was late yesterday.. I thought I would be fine by the morning."

Anita wiped her sweaty face and adjusted AC temperature then handed over some water. 

" Fine, then get ready, we are going to doctors."

Hearing Doctor, Khushi's eyes grew widen. Some have good experience with doctors while some have really terrible experience with doctors, especially those syringe and bitter medicines.  For Khushi going to Doctor means her fear for these factors. sSe fears the most in her life, when that sharp needle pierce on her skin, then few drops of blood oozing out.. Khushi shook her head vigorously even imagining this. 

 No.. I'm not going any where.. (Anita glared at her, Khushi made puppy face.) You give me any medicine but just don't take me to any doctor Mumma.."

" I did know I was a MBBS holder??  Am I a doctor then?? 

(Anita Maa asked sarcastically at this girl.)

Khushi made face and laid down covering herself under her blanket.

" But I'm not going any where.. You understood.."

She acted like a stubborn kid, pacifying whom was a difficult task.

*************************

Typing on his laptop, Arnav glanced at his phone to see any call back from Khushi's side, they both had not talked since last 2 days, thanks to their busy lives as well as their crooked friends. Khushi was being occupied by their friends a lot these days after her working hour.  He picked up the phone and finally dialed Maa's number to enquire about Khushi who was not answering his any calls since last night. 

"How will she answer any call, when she is unable to stand on ground herself?? ",

Arnav could not get anything-.

"What happened to her Maa??"

" She is behaving like a kid, she is not well and when I'm asking her to go to doctor, she is denying and asking me to get her any medicine.. Now you tell me Chotey, how will I get her medicines like this?? Doctor should prescribe, right??"

" Maa , Can you please ask her to call back me, I'll talk to her!!"

He assured his mother, who knows better than him how difficult it is to tame that adamant girl. It will take time and energy for sure. 

Anita did as told by her son, Khushi lazily moved a little to grab her phone that was laying on other end of bed and switching on that found numbers of missed calls from him, as her phone was in silent mode she could not hear the ring. Dialing his number, Khushi again snuggled close inside the duvet.

" Hmm.." (as the call got answered.)

" What happened to you??"  (he asked with concern, stopping his typing on laptop key board.)

Khushi replied weakly.

"Don't get tensed. ( she told at firs understanding very well her sickness would do nothing but worry him a lot. And making him worried would be last thing she wanted to do in addition to his official work.) I guess I will be fine by evening.."

"Explain what's wrong Khushi??"

"I told you..Then.."

"Just speak up Khushi, have you any idea how terrible you are sounding??"

Interpreting her in middle, Arnav barked angrily. Her voice and her words were going in exact opposite direction. And he knows her that much to catch her lie even she tries to cover it with hundreds of layers. Khushi too felt defeated, she was really not in a state to argue back.

" It's aching my stomach Arnav.. Since last night I'm having nausea and vomit.. Even my head too killing me.."

"Then why don't you just go with Maa to doctor Khushi??"

" Because I hate injection.."

She complained . Arnav shook his head. 

Arnav tried to make her understand the logic, Doctor does not put injection always, but Khushi being Khushi heard nothing. Having no option left, Anita tried some homemade remedy for her stubborn daughter aka daughter-in-law.

***********************

It was evening, next day!! , Arnav was hurried back to home after official work, his car stopped as the traffic signal indicates to stop. Keeping his hands on steering wheel, tapping in between , Arnav looked around when his eyes fell on one couple walking at a little far, the man had securely wrapped his one arm around the lady's shoulder and  the lady was smiling talking to the man at the same time touching her baby bump softly. 

Traffic signal indicated to move, Arnav started his car giving one last glance at the couple.

Olivia served him dinner, as he was starving he almost emptied the plate quickly and rushed upstairs to the room to enquire about Khushi once again, but heard the same information. He now started getting worried really , slowly his care converted to worry then stress. Standing by the window of his room, Arnav's mind drowned back to that couple.

 He himself had no idea why was he even linking this with that couple?? He was becoming anxious with each passing minute, frustratingly Arnav took his laptop and thought to concentrate on work than That couple. He was doing his work, his figures automatically stopped taking his command. Not sure of his own confusion whether he was right or wrong Arnav typed on search machine, 

"Pregnancy symptoms.."

He again started deleting it, why was he even connecting Khushi's sickness with these?? Why was he thinking overboard?? Arnav shook his head and leaned back. A few minutes passed and he found himself retyping the same on browser engine. 

*************************

It's been 2 days, Khushi was feeling a little better thanks to Anita Mumma's home made remedy. Though her stomach was still cramping and she was feeling lazy , but she was feeling less nausea than last days. She was reading a magazine, sitting on bed when she got a call from Arnav. Smiling she took it, His one call and this implied she got thousands of stars in her lap from the Sky.

"Hello.."

"How is your health??" (he asked first not responding any greeting.)

Khushi pouted.

" A little better than yesterday.. I think I ate a lot of fastfood that day with Nitya and Aman, so my.."

"Why don't you just see a gynecologist Khushi??", asked an impatient Arnav cutting her in middle.

Khushi stopped abruptly, she was confused. Did she hear right??

" Huh??"

Arnav said again though it was a bit uneasy for him. 

" I think you should see a gynecologist Khushi."

Khushi raised her brow high not getting any clue why the gynecologist came in between and most importantly why does she need to see one?? She was doing better, was not she??

" But why??? I think I'll be ok by tomorrow or day after tomorrow.."

Not knowing how to keep his doubt in front of his wife, Arnav started scribbling on a white sheet.

" What's the problem if you go once ??"  (he asked back.)

" But Arnav... I think I'm doing better, I ate unhealthy food so I'm feeling sick, then why.."

Interpreting Khushi in middle, Arnav said.

" Khushi, Meri Baat Suno Pahele Tum!!"  (Khushi listen to me first.)

He continued understanding the reason of her keeping mum. Khushi also stopped talking, he was sounding serious, what's wrong with this man!!

" I think..(he took a deep breath and exhaled..) You should do a pregnancy test!!"

Her eyes opened wide, Did she hear right?? 

"What??" (she asked not sure of whether she heard him correctly or not.)

Arnav repeated making sure she does not ask once again and he would not have to explain to her once again.

" You should do a pregnancy test Khushi.. "

"But why?? "

She does not know whether she asked any appropriate question or not, but that was what came in her mind after hearing Arnav's doubt.

" What do you mean by why?? Should I explain Why?? You expect me to teach you biology Khushi??"

He said annoyingly, being trapped in between his hesitation and Khushi's questions..

Khushi gulped down once, saying nothing she just hanged up the call in next second. Sweat breeds started forming on her forehead, she could feel her throat becoming dry and her fingers almost shaking in nervousness.. Khushi quickly poured a glass of water and gulped down in one go then mumbled.

" Ek To Khud Tense Hota Hai Upar Se Mujhe Bhi Pareshan Karata Hai.. Oh god..."

(Not only he is making himself tensed, but also making me tensed too.."

She closed her eyes tightly, sending a prayer to God!! Pregnancy test.. Leave this topic, she can't even think of a Baby between them right now!! Her eyes opened a little, she quickly took her phone and checked the calendar. She found herself late by 6 days this month. Her body almost trembled and she looked down at her stomach!! 

She does not want this to happen. What if Arnav';s doubt comes true?? What should be the next step then??

************************

Pocketing his both hands, Arnav stared at the night beauty.. He kept his doubt in front of Khushi, but what she must be thinking after hearing this from him?? He punched on the wall, not understanding what should he do next or to be more particular what should they both do next if by any chance his suspicion comes right?? Neither mentally, nor emotionally he was ready something like this?? Not only him, he doubted whether Khushi was even ready for it!!

They both were standing at that point in life, where they both needs no one in between them, they needs each other only. They have a long distance still remaining between them to clear it, they still need to understand each other. Arnav shook his head.. Was he thinking ahead a bit more??

Child means.. Your responsibility, your devotion towards it!! It will demand a lot more thing from you. 

And he doubt whether he or she was ready for it. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

228K 14.1K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
147K 7.8K 44
Two individuals, poles apart. One is sophisticated while the other one is naive, one is ruthless while the other one is bubbly. A story about two peo...
203K 11K 43
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...