The Billionaire's Driver

By HeartieBiana21

I love driving , but what I do is probably considered a man's job . Well lets see how damn well I can take... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12 .
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue

Chapter 50

8.1K 141 2
By HeartieBiana21

Heart's pov
After the sweet sex I feel asleep , sandwiched between my husband and his brother . I had a drea,  I was on a pool surrounded by red glittery roses . It felt so refreshing , and good,I felt a sensation all over my body .

It felt so uplifting  I didn't  realize I was moaning  . I slowly opened my eyes , I came face to face with Nate licking my pussy , his head nested between my legs he looked up and winked , I looked to my left my husband sat looking at me on the couch next to the bed he was stroking his dick , he had a dark gaze , there and then I knew he wasnt my husband am used to , but dominantdaddy .
I tried to touch Nate but realized my hands were restrained to handcuffs on each side , how did they do that?
"Oh yes!"I moaned . He knows how to work that tongue . Being woken up to a steamy oral sex is more than winning a lottery.
I was so wet , he spread my legs wide apart and dipped his tongue inside me , it just seems so unreal that my brother -in-law is eating me out as my husband watches , Tyrone really loves me , he made sure I had what I always wanted , two men devouring me. In the background my favorite song is playing house on fire by sia ,making the mood even more intense.
Tyrone then comes where I lay.
"You like that dont you my sweet kitten , you like it when Nate is eating your juicy pussy "he said as he kissed my neck .
"Yes.. yes please!"I said barely able to breath as am overcome with so much pleasure .
At this point all I want is his dick inside me I can feel my vagina stretching to welcome the dick inside .
" please fuck me !"I said , I just didnt care who would do it all I wanted was to have a dick inside me .
I could see Nate's hard dick as big as my husband's though Tyrone's is slightly thicker.
Tyrone looked  at Nate and nodded  at him . Tyrone kissed  me . Nate was wearing a condom. Tyrone lay on the bed . I turn on my fours my hands are now freed . He gently lowered my back and held my waist lifting it slightly up . I was so wet just having my husband watch me get fucked . My ass was raised up and my wet pussy exposed . He held my hair something told me we are in for one bumpy ride.
He placed his dick head on my pussy and in one stroke he was in . I gasped as he went in deep , he began to stroke and pump , am not going to lie , Nate is a hard fucker and a deep one , his strokes were quite rough , I guess he and Tyrone love it deep and rough .

Tyrone's dick was in my mouth , I was giving him a blowjob despite the rapid movements I was making I was still able to satisfy my husband .
I had to stop a few times to catch my breath , Nate's pounding was so intense and very rough and I loved how he and Tyrone seemed possesive fuckers , how he grabbed  my hair , my waist and neck .
He turned me am now in missionary style , he had my legs spread and caged behind his arms , he goes deep again , I gasped , he growled like a lion his blue eyes looking down at me , this is the first time I have ever had an intimate look at him . He went deep until I could feel the vibration all over my body.
My head was on the edge of the bed .
"Baby, come put your dick in my mouth "I said .Tyrone came and put his dick in my mouth , careful not to choke . Thanks to the rapid movements he was loving the mouth fuck . Nate began to rub my clit , I moaned .
I can feel my build , but this time I feel its coming so big.
Tyrone is carressing my boobs .
"Fuck , you are so fucking tight and sweet " Nate said . I wanted to come but I was so scared of my husband feeling bad am coming to another man .
I can feel hes almost coming in my mouth .
"Yes baby! Make daddy come "Tyrone said . I began to rub his balls gently and softly , he growled , his dick became even harder meaning he 's almost coming .
" come with me my sexy kitten !"he said . Nate's pounding increased and I couldnt hold my climax anymore , I climaxed then Tyrone came in my mouth , I swallowed his cum , Nate came he held my neck gently squeezing but not choking . They both fell on the bed we highfived .
"That was awesome, I am so grateful , like so much , thank you both "I said .
"You are welcome "they both said.
I headed first to have a shower as I had dash to the mall to shop for some hair bows for Mighty , I remembered she asked I get her new ones , hot pink and purple ones , like I said anything for my daughter including going to buy bows then take her to a dentist appointment , which I hadnt remembered it was today at eleven .
Tyrone had my clothes delivered how sweet of him.
And I couldnt walk straight , I was slightly limping .
I got dressed as Nate was taking a shower and Tyrone but in different bathrooms . I did my makeup , still surprised Tyrone had it delivered too .
By the time I was done they were already fully dressed having coffee and talking about some work stuff in the living room . They looked so hot in their official wear. Both wore a crisp white shirt , unbuttoned the first two buttons , and black suit pants , well they were twins complemented their looks with  golden rolex watches .
I walked in and checked my phone for updates on looking up they were both staring at me .
I looked behind thinking maybe there is a ghost behind me .
" you look amazing ."Tyrone said . I was in a black formal tight dress , nude seven inch stillettos, a necklace and a pearl bracelet . My hair was all loose and wavy .
"Thank you "I said .
I had some coffee . I couldnt stay for long as Mighty will begin to call using Mrs Leo's phone to ask if she can see the bows , she may be a kid but she hates it when someone comes late for anything , she and Tyrone seem to have the same behaviours even though hes not her biological dad.
Tyrone was heading to the office to set up the meeting of what I can and can't do contract as well as to take care of some business at the software company .
"Nate will drive you to the mall , then to pick our daughter from my mom's house to the dentist's appointment , then to our meeting ." Tyrone said .
"What's wrong with me driving?" I asked .
"You cant walk straight Heart "Nate said .
" I can still drive "I said .
" how you walk is how you drive "Tyrone said .
"Says who "I asked .
"A wise man " Tyrone said .
"You just made that up "I said .
They both looked at each other .

"Nate is driving you , end of discussion . "He said , he planted a kiss on my temple and lips he put on his shoes took his car keys and left .
Nate looked at me . " we should probably be leaving "he said . Its a little bit awkward inside his Rolls Royce .
"So .. who is older between you two?" I asked trying to make the awkward silence fade away .
"Your husband Heart ."he said .
"Okay "I said nodding .
"Why do I feel like you have so many questions but you can't ask, please feel free Heart ." He said. How the fuck do they do that , this mind reading and stuff.
"Have you always wanted to do all that kind of stuff to me?"I asked . He let out a cute smile.
" you wouldn't want me to answer that would you ?" He said.
"I don't mind "I said .
" yes Heart , quite a lot of times I have , do you have any idea how attractive you are?" He said . Well thats surprising .
" what was your reaction when he told you about the threesome idea?" I asked .
" I laughed because I thought he was joking , he has been possessive of you so I was taken aback when he wanted me to be there ."he said .
" who touched me first ?"I asked.
"I did?"he said .
" how was it for you ?"I asked .
" what ? The pussy licking or sucking your nipples " he asked . I felt so shy asking about it like its still new to me he did more than just kissing me , he sucked my nipples , ate my pussy and ass and made me cum several times .
" uh... yeah something like that "I said .
He laughed .
"You dont need to be shy around me or scared , what we do in the sheets stays in the sheets Heart, as long as you enjoyed I enjoyed it too , I never knew you have such a gorgeous body in person , well you are attractive but beyond attractive Heart , you are sexy , no wonder Tyrone goes nuts about you . "He said . I could say I felt flattered hearing a man say how am attractive is quite pleasing  to hear it.
" you seem to be into anal exclusively , why did you make the exception in the morning?"I asked .
He made a left turn .
"Anyone would make an exception to a gorgeous lady like you Heart "he said .
"Is it awkward for you to have fucked my pussy yet you are into anal ."I asked .
" Honestly no Heart , it isn't awkward for me , its something I always wanted to do to you but I respected Tyrone and had to keep my fantasy to myself until today morning but I really respect both of you ."he said
"Its my turn to ask questions well if you dont mind ." He said .
"Yes go ahead "I said .
" how did you feel at first when you realized it was your husband and I behind the catfish .?"he asked .
"I was shocked , its not something I was expecting ,both of you acted like you didnt know anything , like the flowers and the car , You guys are great actors for sure "I said
"Has it always been your fantasy to have two men fuck you?"he asked .
"Yeah ...but it just seemed impossible . "I said .
"Why?" He asked.
"Its not like anyman would have agreed to it."I said

" why did you keep your virginity for so long ?"he asked .
"I wanted it to be special and memorable not just to lose it to some random guy at a drunk party ."I said
" Did men always fight over you ?"he asked .
"Not that I know of , maybe just touch me inappropriately "I said .
"And did you like it ?"he asked .
"I liked the part where I would punch their balls , they were just pigs not close to gentle men ."I said . I cant have a full count of how many men I have punched their balls , but it was so annoying when some would smack my ass or touch my breasts , I would just lose it and go crazy .

" are you inlove with Tyrone ?"he asked .
"I am "I said . I am inlove with Tyrone and I  can't deny it.
"And he loves you too Heart "he said .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3K 29
While I was walking i watched a beautiful car which is my favourite mercedes passing by and slowed down and stopped near me, I was scared out of mind...
1.4M 40.8K 101
"Why the mask?" he asked. I kept quiet as he moved his hand to my hair. He untied my hair and let the hair band fall on the ground. "Why are y...
3.3M 89.2K 71
(THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK!!, it may not be what you like and that doesn't matter to me because it was long ago, ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOY) ALSO ITS NOT EDI...
1.6K 45 22
A long time ago, I was once in a relationship with the love of my life. Or so I thought. I moved away and years later I took a job, back there. Back...