Yandere prison x male reader...

By Dabi100

Due to a miserable turn of events ,you are in prison.... But the place you are in has surprisingly very less... More

Prologue
Accepting the truth
Despair.
Bonding
Alice
Aria
Got tagged!
Breakfast
Unknown prisoner
Elena
Comfort
Friends
Tagged! Again?
Best buddy's
Shopping
Bloody valentine
A Memory
Heavens Pt.1
Heavens Pt.2
Engaged?
Back Home
Bleeding
Ashley
Corruption
Resurrection

Chara

14.3K 228 357
By Dabi100

You slowly open your eyes, Feeling your eyelids that has gone heavy. You slightly groan while throwing an arm over you eyes.

Unlike Waking up frustrated, like you have been frequently doing so from past 2 days, you actually felt like you took a good rest.

You felt very calm and refreshed. Like waking up after a massage session. Your body felt almost as light as a feather.

You stretch your arms, and smile when you hear your spine pop.
After a little while, you fully open your eyes.

You spend some time trying to take in your surroundings, before finally pressing your hand against the grassy ground and sitting yourself up.

Once you do, you feel something slide down you chest and land on your lap.

You look down, to see that it was an arm. When you trace up to see who's, Your eyes widen.

"Aria....?" you questioned in disbelief. It was indeed the One eyed vampire wannabe. She was laying asleep right next to you, while letting out soft inaudible snores.

Feeling of anxiety hits you ,as you immediately starting running your hands over your body, trying to look for any new bite marks or any sort of bleeding wounds.
But to your surprise and relief , All you could see were previously made scars, That were starting to heal.

"Thank god....." you sigh of relief. You were more than happy that you weren't violated.
You slightly lean back and turn to your right, Where Elena was sleeping. She had rolled over to your side, and was deep asleep.
You smile at her, knowing that you took a good rest, thanks to her.
Then you turn to your left, Where Aria was. Your smile disappears as She was sleeping as close to you as anyone could get.

Before you had the chance to get angry at her for not leaving you alone, something caught your attention.

Since she was laying on her side, Her bang that always covered her right eye, was slightly slipping away.

You don't know what came over you, you inched closer to her and got a look at her.

Then, you used your finger to brush her hair off her eyes, Giving you full view of her sleeping face. You slightly gasp, feeling your cheeks go warm.
"She looks.... So cute...." you mutter to yourself.

Then out of nowhere, You let out a sigh.
"If only she wasn't an abusive bitch" You say to yourself before getting off her and standing up on your feet.

Once you stood up, You dusted yourself to get rid of any broken grass sticking to your cloths.
You then took a good look at the backyard and smiled widely.
"I should come here more often" you said to yourself.

(Y/N)'s pov.

I stretch my arms once again before my stomach grumbled.
Oh yeah........ Its afternoon. Gotta get launch.
After taking one last look at Aria, I started making my way to the backdoor.

While on my way, I noticed few things.
The inmates who were here when Me and Elena arrived, weren't anywhere to be spotted.

Sure there were still few inmates here, minding there own businesses. But none of them I could recognise from earlier.
"Guess I slept for at least an hour." I whisper to myself while continuing to walk.

While walking back, I once again got the very much expected stares. Thankfully they were similar to the stares I got earlier while arriving here.
But this time, few people offered me a smile or just waved at me. And I did the same.

At least, not everyone I meet is an asshole.....

Also, now that I notice it. The sun has darted away farther from where it was before I slept.
"Maybe I slept longer than I realize....." I mutter.

Once I got inside the building again, I first went to my cell room and hit the restroom. After that, I splashed some cold water on my face, to get rid of the lingering sleepiness. Before I could exit my cell room, I checked the wall clock and it said. '4:30'.
"Damn....... Almost three hours"

After I was done, I made way to outside my cell and started marching down the corridor. Hurrying my steps, so that I won't die from hunger before reaching the canteen.
.....
...
Wait........ Canteen?
"Oh crap......."

I stop in my tracks to take a moment, and think of what I was about to do.. I bring up my arm and rub a side of head.
"Sure...... I'm hungry..... But is it worth the risk of going back to the canteen?" I ask to myself.
Not to mention Elena is still asleep......

I sigh, knowing there is no other way around this.
Before I could continue walking down to the cellar, I noticed something.
When I had stopped walking, to rethink my life decisions..... I had stopped... Right in front of Chara's cell.

A chill runs down my spine, as I recall the events that materialised few hours ago............. At least my shoulder isn't sour.

For some time, I just silently stare at the closed cell door.
"Wow....... Even from outside, This cell feels so ominous." I say to myself.
Thank god the doors are closed and locked.

I start walking away from the cell and continued walking down the corridor, Nearing the staircase for the cellar.

Sure, I wanted to befriend Chara before, But its a different story after coming to learn her genocide tale. What am I compared to a 400+ people?

But still......... Wasn't her cell door latched from outside?
Does that mean........ Chara isn't in her cell....... But outsi-!
Before I could finish my train of thoughts, I heard a scream. It wasn't a scary one, But it was coming from the upper floor.

"What was that?" I question curiously. And then, I started climbing up the stairs to upper floor, to check out what it was.

And when I made my way up there, It was dead silent in there. No inmates. No guards. Absolutely no one.
The hallway was dimly lit up with sunlight from outside.

"Maybe I'm just hearing things....." I say to myself before turning to leave.
But before I start climbing down the way I came up, I heard a sound.

It sounded like a mushy chewing. Like as if a dog was chewing on a very slimy meat.
And the sounds were coming from deep within one of corridors.

"What in the........" I mutter to myself as I start making my way towards the corridor.

When I got to the empty corridor, I noticed that it was dimly lit with sunlight, and had a very ominous feel to it.

But the real horror hit me when my sight darted to the floor.

There, at a little distance, Was someone.
That person was on the floor, down on all fours and leaning her torso towards the floor. The person had their back towards me while constantly twitching..... In a inhuman way.

It didn't take long for me to notice: her white haired ponytail, the bandages in her arms, and her cloths............. They were stained in blood.....
I don't like where this is going.....

The person coaxed herself to her side, and I saw something I wish I didn't.....
There was a girl laying limp on the ground right below her. Her eyes were totally lifeless.
And from below them, A puddle of blood trailed out....

The blood..... That animalistic posture...... Slurry munching noises......
A wave of nauseousness flooded my veins, as I piece all these together.

"I've seen enough...." I whisper to myself, before taking a step back.

I slowly and silently pace backwards, keeping my sight on the floor, While the girl continued to champ on her meal without noticing my presence.

'The stairs are just a few steps away, I'll get out of here and pretend like I never saw any of thi-' busy with my thoughts, I didn't notice a puddle on the floor, causing me to slip and fall on my back.

'Ouch! Next time, I should be vary of m-' I snap out of my thoughts as I realized something......
The munching sounds...... Have stopped.

I sweat drop and look back up.

A chill runs down my spine as I noticed, that the girl was now aware of my presence.

Without warning, The girl lunged forward and pounced over me.
I out of instinct ,brought my hands up to shield myself.

Mistake.

My eyes widen as a large amount of pain jolted through my arm.
When I noticed why, She had sunk her teeth deep into my arm, while giving me an animalistic glare.

This.............. Seems...... Familiar.............. Aria!

Again! I'm being wounded, just for someone else's sick pleasure!
"Get of me!" I say as I give her a very hard headbutt.

Her bite grip loosing a lot, and My head hurt too. But I couldn't care.
I keep giving her a headbutt after headbutt, Till the point my head actually got too sour to keep going. I know it hurt her too, As i saw her role her eyes in pain.

But she still had her mouth biting into my arm. With no warning, She used her hands to grab my neck and tackled me to ground.
Now, She was on top of me. Munching onto my arm and keeping me in a choke hold.

I saw as my blood and her drool trickled down my arm that she was biting onto.

I drew up my free arm and punched in the side of her face and Her hold loosened for a moment.
I kept going on and on, punching her again and again.

Her grip was loosening, but at this rate, I'll faint before she lets go!
'Go for the nose?' I think to myself.
With no time to waste, I clenched my fist tightly and punched her square in the nose.

She finally let go of me and stumbled back wards. I felt blood rush back to my head and I immediately got back to my feet.
I saw as she was shaking and rubbing her head to get rid of dizziness, And I saw blood drip down from her nose to ground.

She Immediately got over her dizziness and shot her animalistic glare at me.
"That doesn't scare me" I said as I clenched my fists for another punch.

But this time, Tables turned dramatically, as she lunged below me and bit my leg. I yelled in pain, as the sudden attack got registered my head.

Blood spurted on the floor as she swiped my legs off the ground, making me fall hard on the floor.  
I closed my eyes, not wanting to face the horrible fate.

But I felt a strong gust of wind blow over me for a second. And then a thud  sound was heard, Quickly accompanied by multiple sounds of crashing.

I don't know what just happened. But I pray for the best and open my eyes.

The first thing that came to my view, was a huge man sized hole in the wall...... Not just one wall.... But 3 walls in row. There, over the other side of the third wall, laid the girl who bit me. Completely limp.

As impossible as it sounds, it seems like she was sent flying right through the walls.

While I was so focused on the girl, it was only later that I noticed someone standing right next to me, With her back facing me.

The girl had brown hair, which was tied to plaits. She wore pink long sleeved top and a maroon skirt.

???: "Maybe this could've been avoided if you stayed with me..." the girl said.
My eyes widen as I easily recognized the voice from earlier today.

"C-Chara......?" I questioned, already knowing the answer. 

She turned around ,confirming my claim. Sure, I don't recognize the face, but.... Those eyes... Those crimson eyes that almost look like they're glowing..... I'd recognise them anywhere.

"Thanks....."

Chara: "So now you feel like talking?" She said, almost sounding ........ Upset.

Guess its because of what happened earlier......

Maybe if I had actually spoke things out with her, then probab-........... Hold up.
What's stopping me from speaking to her now?

"Hey chara....."

Chara: "Hmm?"

"I.... Wanna say something..."

For any Rwby fans out here, Check out 'Little Ms. Ruby Rose'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557K 23.8K 87
After enduring years of pain as a consequence of being confined by my Yandere stepbrother, I was finally freed from my misery by an unfortunate house...
42.3K 1K 8
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) β†’β†’ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...
250K 9.2K 32
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: 𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐏 𝐋 𝐄 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 βœ”οΈŽ γ€π˜πšπ§ππžπ«πžπ‚π„πŽ! 𝐱 π…πžπ¦π‘πžπšππžπ«γ€‘ β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅ Misjudged, not truly seeing him fo...
234K 7.9K 31
ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ α΄˜Κ€Ιͺsᴏɴᴇʀ x Ι’α΄œα΄€Κ€α΄… ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ --------- Warning ⚠️ -Gore -Violence -Abortion -Lemon/ 18+ minds -Cheating - A lot of Mature Content/Themes -first d...