Is This Love? (rusame)

By that_1_weird_person_

hey this is my first story so sorry if it sucks WARNING THIS STORY INCLUDES: -gay ships/love -rusame -country... More

A Quick Message!!!
The Invite
The Next Day
That Just Happened
Sugar Rushed
None Ya
Nightmares
Weird Noises~
Too Rough, Russia!
Back To School
An Old Friend
Words Can't Hurt You... Or Can They?
America's A Cutter
GUYS LOOK!!!
Prank Gone Wrong
A Terrible Loss
The Sprinkler
Birthday
Presents
In The Bedroom~
Pregnant?
Nasty Russian Slober
Truth Or Dare
Lap Dance
HOW?!?!?!
why do you guys like my story?!
Don't You Dare...
Belarus!
The Visit
Laser Tag
Hey I Need Your Help...
Moscow
The Get Along Shirt
Boy Talk
The Lake
The Cave
Phillippines
A Father
Kicked Out
Suicidal Thoughts
A Visitor
Back Home
ÚwΓ™
Canada's Coming Over
Waking Up
Home At Last
The Dogs
Japan Knows Now
With The States
Being Accepted
Soviet...?
Rusame
First Date In A While
Rusame Has An Episode
Rusame's Meeting New People
New Outfits
Winged Countries Can Molt!?
New Message From Author-chan
A Trip To The Bar
Wait, Why are they here?
A 'Problem'
A Bad Descision?
This Was For Them...

Tickle Fight!

1.1K 20 30
By that_1_weird_person_

Screw it aint no smuts happening on here! Unless I actually learn how to do good ones... But til then we'll only ever have almost smuts and fluff (are those the same thing? Sorry I'm an idiot :p)

Russia's POV

"Sorry, Meri but no... What if my father notices? I don't want some awkward shit to happen..." I said. "Awww..." America said, disapointed.

"Let's just watch a movie." I said and put on a movie. We watched it and after a while he fell asleep. I tried to lay him down on the couch but he grabbed me in his sleep, causing me to lay down on top of him.

I blushed and very carefully rolled over so I wasn't crushing him or woke him up. I cuddled with him and ended up falling asleep after a while.

When I woke up I saw Ukraine playing The Game Of Life with Belarus while Kazakhstan was cooking something in the kitchen. I looked at America who was still asleep and on top of me. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"Oh your awake. There's a surprise in your room." Ukraine said, while she smirked at me. "What did you do?" I asked keeping my voice kind of quiet. I don't wanna wake up America.

"Go and see..." Ukraine said, smirking. I very carefully got America off of me and got up. I walked up stairs and into my room. I saw that almost everything in my room was changed to the colors of the pride flag.

My blanket and pillows on my bed were now the pride flags colors, I had pride flags all over my walls, and almost everything else was the pride flags colors. "UKRAINE!!!" I yelled. I then heard a thud. "Ow!!" I heard America shout. I think he fell off the couch.

I walked back down stairs to see America on the floor next to the couch. He looked up at me. I walked over to him and helped him up. He smiled at me. I gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Ewwww! Russia kissed America!" I heard Belarus say. "Ewwww! I know! Nasty!" Ukraine said. I looked at them and playfully rolled my eyes. "But what if I kiss attack him?" I said and began kissing America all over his face while holding his face so he wasn't able to pull away. "Agh! Russia!" America said. Everyone laughed. I stopped kissing America.

"Your nasty!" Belarus said, giggling. "Oh, is that so?" I said and sat on the floor and began tickling, Belarus. "Hahaha! Stop! Stop! Hahahaha!" Belarus laughed. I picked her up and slammed her onto the couch, making sure not to hurt her.

She laughed and looked up at me. I smiled at her. "I'll get you!" Belarus said and got up trying to attack me. I picked her up and put her on my shoulder. She squealed and tried to get me to put her down. I then picked up Ukraine and put her on my other shoulder.

America looked at me and chuckled. Ukraine squealed like how Belarus did and began giggling. I walked up stairs and into my room. I slammed Ukraine and Belarus onto my bed.

They both squeaked. "My god you guys sound like mice!" I chuckled. I  began tickling both of them. "Stop! Hahaha! Hahaha! Russia stop! Hahahahaha! " Ukraine laughed. Belarus just laughed and tried to fight back.

America came up behind me. "You want some too?" I asked and grabbed him. I slammed him on the bed and began tickling him. He started laughing. "Russia! No! Help! Help! Hahaha! Hahahaha!" America squealed. "Are all of you mice?" I asked while tickling them all.

They all just laughed. "Hahahahaha!Stop it, Russia! I have to pee because of you! Hahahaha!" America squealed. "Seriously! Stop! I'm gonna pee on you!" He said. "Liar! You just want free!" I said. "No! Really I have to pee!" He said. "Fine! Your free!" I said, letting him up, he ran to the bathroom. "But you two aren't!" I said tickling Belarus and Ukraine. "Russia stop! I need to pee now too!" Ukraine said. "Me too!" Belarus said. "Alright then." I said and let them both get up.

They both ran and waited at the bathroom door for America to get out. Then dad walked out of his room. "Did I just miss a tickle fight? I could've taken you all down." Dad chuckled. "How'd you know?" I asked. "Well, all the squealing and laughing I could hear and now everyone's waiting at the bathroom door." He explained

"That makes sense." I said. I walked down stairs and sat on the couch. America soon came down stairs too. He sat next to me and cuddled with me. "Wait, you need to get home. Your parents dont know where you are." I said.

"I'll call Canada and he can tell France and Britain where he is." Ukraine said. Just an excuse to talk to Canada.

She got out her phone and began calling Canada. I gave America a kiss on the cheek which made him smile. I listened to Ukraine and Canada's conversation.

"Hey, Canada."

"Oh yeah. America is over here."

"Uh-huh. He's fine."

"A few minutes ago Russia tickled the shit out of me Bel and Ame."

"Yeah."

"Okay, Tell your mom and dad to come pick him up."

"Alright, love you too. Bye."

She put her phone in her pocket. "Your mom and dad are gonna come pick you up soon." Ukraine told America. "Okay." He said and snuggled into my side.

I kissed him on the forehead and he smiled at me. Kazakhstan came out of the kitchen with a jar of mayonaise. It wasn't just any mayonaise. It was Russian mayonaise.

"Can I have some?" I asked. "I don't see why not." Kaz said and got me a spoon. He gave me the jar of mayonaise and a spoon.

I opened the jar and began eating the mayonaise. I noticed that America was staring at the jar. "You want some?" I asked him. "Yes please." He said. I got some on the spoon and ate a bit of it. I held out the spoon for him to eat some. He ate it.

"That's delicious." He said afer eating it. After that I kept eating some and giving him some. "Wait a minute. Isn't this mayo for everyone?" He asked. "Oh no we have like three jars. We're good." I told him. "Oh, okay." He said.

Once we finished the jar I threw it away. I sat back down beside America and gave him a quick kiss. He smiled and snuggled into my side.

I couldn't help but kiss him again, this time longer and more passionate. "Ewwww! Get a room!" Ukraine said. "Yeah! Get a room!" Belarus said.

I pulled away from the kiss and looked at them. I rolled my eyes. "Oh please..." I said. "I can kiss him all I want!" I said and turned back to America.

I grabbed his face so he couldn't pull away. I began kissing him all over his face. "Russia! Agh! Help!" America said.

"Oh, whatever... You would get kissed by me all day if you could..." I said smirking.

"Even in bed~?" America asked. "Especially in bed~" I said and kissed him on the forehead.

"Guys! Not in front of Bel!" Ukraine said. "Let's go make you some potato's!" Ukraine said looking down at Bel. "Yay! Potato! My favorite!" Bel said and followed Ukraine into the kitchen.

Later
America's POV

My parents had come to pick me up already. I hugged Russia and said goodbye before walking to my parents car. I got inside and went home.

Once I got home I walked into my room and watched youtube. Then my mom walked into my room. "Uh, sweetie, I just got off the phone with your principal." She said and sat on my bed.

"And?" I said and looked up from my phone. "Is it true that some girl raped you, today?" She asked. "Well... Yeah..." I said, sitting up.

"Oooh! My poor baby!" She moaned out and hugged me tightly. "Its okay that girl is in huge trouble now..." She said loosening the hug. "But she didn't leave any marks on me I don't have to cover anything up." I said

"I know. It's just I didn't expect you to loose your virginity like this..." She said, looking ashamed. I remembered that this actually wasn't how I lost my virginity. Russia and I had done this stuff before but it wasn't forced. I'm not gonna tell her that though.

Wait was my hickey showing? What if she notices? I just told her she left no marks on me!

"Wait, sweetie, why do you have-" She put her hands over her mouth and her eyes were wide. Did she notice my hickey? Oh shit!

She grabbed my wrists and looked at the bandages. "America, d-did you... Cut yourself?" She asked, hope filling her eyes. "Well... Yes... But Russia stopped me from doing any more to myself..." I said.

"America! Why would you even think of doing such things!?" She asked. I think everyone heard her. "What did he do!?" Canada asked, barging into my room. His room was closest to mine so he usually heard it when someone raised their voice in my room.

Mom lifted up one of my arms, showing my bandages to Canada. She was tearing up. "America... Why...?" Canada asked, he didn't seem to be able to process everything.

"What is happening that was so important it had to disturb Abiga-" Australia was cut off by my mom showing my bandages to Aussie. "America?! What!?" Aussie said, looking shocked.

"What in bloody hell!? Why does everyone have to shout!?" Dad said, walking into my room. "Our son is a cutter..." Mom said, showing dad my bandages. "AMERICA  WASHINGTON!!!" Dad shouted. He doesn't ever call me by my whole name unless he's really mad.

1665 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 53.5K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
263K 25.3K 61
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
712K 9.1K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
276K 6.4K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc