Curvy Me

Από missk11_

It's not easy for a plus size woman to survive the criticism and reproval among the stereotyped society. Bell... Περισσότερα

Prologue - Noah.
Chapter 1 - Surprise.
Chapter 2 - Apologize.
Chapter 3 - Bluntly.
Chapter 4 - Bombshells.
Chapter 5 - Anger.
Chapter 6 - Undeniable.
Chapter 7 - Hurting.
Chapter 8 - Unanticipated.
Chapter 9 - Tonight.
Chapter 10 - Necessary.
Chapter 12 - Changes.
Chapter 13 - Date.
Chapter 14 - Goddess.
Chapter 15 - Speed.
Chapter 16 - Revenge.
Chapter 17 - Completeness.
Chaptee 18 - Craving.
Chapter 19 - Beating.
Chapter 20 - Haunted.
Chapter 21 - Promise.
Chapter 22 - Needed.
Chapter 23 - Intention.
Chapter 24 - Love.
Chapter 25 - Horrifically.
Chapter 26 - Tempting.
Chapter 27 - Mine.
Chapter 28 - Sickness.
Chapter 29 - Bothers.
Chapter 30 - Unbosom.
Chapter 31 - Again.
Chapter 32 - Official.
Chapter 33 - Miracle.
Chapter 34 - Realisation.
Chapter 35 - Confusion.
Chapter 36 - Minding.
Chapter 37 - Heated.
Chapter 38 - Passionate.
Chapter 39 - Forever.
Chapter 40 - Baby.
Epilogue - Memories.
APPRECIATION✓
MR MEANIE

Chapter 11 - Crashed.

6.8K 281 83
Από missk11_

It's kinda long but worth it.

Enjoy Reading!❤️

And, I definitely would get comments for this.

Bella's POV:

Unfortunately, everything was a reality and how badly I wish that this moment to be a dream.

We were here on this fancy rich restaurant with so much of loaded people peering up on each other. It's not even like there are on a date but just business meeting, I guess.

As soon as we settled on our reserved table, I took a good 2 minutes to examine the place. It's so cosy and pleasantly to have a dinner.

"Order? " one of the waiter asked as he caught my attention and smiled sweetly.

"Yes...urmm, can you give me a minute? My friend was gone to the washroo-- " I was about to finish my sentences but quickly it been interrupted by the man himself.

"I'm here. We can start the order. " Noah said as he stared at the stunned waiter who had his attention fully on only me.

Noah cleared his throat and I shifted uncomfortably.

I could see his jaw clenching while he was glaring at the waiter but the poor guy doesn't catch the cue and kept on staring me.

"Excuse me? Can I get a another waiter? " Noah shouted to another waiter which turned to be waitress and she instantly came up beside us.

"Yes, sir...may I help you?...oh, you already had a waiter. " she asked and quickly gawked when she saw this waiter standing by us.

"The waiter here doesn't paying attention. See, he was ogling my date. " Noah seethed as he stood and collared the guy. I stood up along to avoid a scene that is developing by now. I don't want anyone's attention here though.

"I-I'm sorry, sir...I was just caught. " the waiter apologized and I circled my arm around Noah's yet he instantly let him go. I could feel his anger going down and I asked him to sit down soothingly.

The waiter practically ran away from us and Noah was calmed by now.

The waitress was already trembling in fear as she looked him nervously.

"Can I take the menu? I would call you back when we start the order. Alright? " I said to her and she nodded yet rapidly walked away.

"Noah. You should calm down. " I said softly while my hand unconsciously went to his. Then, I realised about what am I doing and started to retreat my hand, only to be caught by his another hand to place it back on his.

He took a calming sigh and I stared him blankly, unknowing what to do.

Feeling his huge hand engulfing my small one in a firm grip, made things to me. I hadn't felt this before and surprisingly it felt good.

Instantly, the feeling fade away when he retreated away and he called out for the waitress back again.

I was a bit offended and I quickly masked it behind my cool facade.

We, later, ordered the meals and it arrived so dearly. The dishes looked so delicious and I wanted to taste all of it.

But, I wasn't alone. How will he react if I have a taste in all of them?

Maybe, I shouldn't be like so desperate for food infront of his eyes. I don't want him to judge me like everyone does so I took a little bit of a fried rice and started to dig in.

On the other hand, he put on all the dishes on his plate and ate it casually. Now though, I knew why he had this routine to gym accordingly.

We were eating in silence when suddenly his question startled me.

"What are you eating, Bella? Why don't you try on all this? " he questioned firmly as he pointed at the other meals which excluded by the fried rice.

"Urmm...I-I don't want to." I answered timidly as I shifted on my spot awkwardly.

"Why? Don't you like any of this meal? " he asked softly and I shook my head in disapproval.

Why is he asking like this?

"No. I love the food but....I was just..." I was finding for a good reply.

"You was just? " he pushed me to answer.

"I am in...diet. " I whispered hoping that no one could hear me and thankfully I got the great answer ever.

"Diet? Why do you need that, Bella? You are all curvy and beautiful. You don't need diet. " he confessed simply and I was shocked to hear this. My heart fluttered and jolted in excitement.

"Here, you go. Try everything of it, okay. It's really delicious. " he exclaimed as he put some amount of food from all of the meals that was displayed. I stared at him then at my plate and he cue me to dig in with his cutest grin.

I gradually dig in the foods and it tastes so good.

This is the time when I finally feel free around someone. Someone who never judge me or disgrace me for how I'm.

I had heard lots of judgements and disapproval to not try that or this from my very own parents. Even though their only intention was to see me healthy and thin, I'm still a human with needs.

I have a stomach that needs food too and what will you feel when your hungry yet people warned you to not have that or this much?

I had that living hell before and that is why I quit hanging out or moreover, dining with friends or family. They were so quick in judging and they failed to recognise my feelings behind their judgements.

Now, as if Noah, he made me feel free and assured to be myself. He was encouraging me to eat freely with a genuine smile as if he know my original reason.

How could Cherry left this guy?

If I'm her, I will be by his side always.

*****
After having this wonderful dinner, we ended up knowing each other as he asked about me and I did the same in return.

He was too good to be handle and I got to know something. It's pretty surprising and a blast altogether because there's this time when he said that my touch soothe his anger.

My eyes blinked in hundred times after his confession and he just chuckled.

"You are so naive, Bella. " he said as he stared me deeply.

I was also staring him until my eyes caught something behind him. My eyes went widen and all my insecurities came running back to me.

It's him. I-I don't want to see him here.

I turned my face side way to prevent him from looking at me and Noah noticed my discomfort.

"Are you okay, Bella? " he asked softly as his eyes went behind to the person I was watching and his face scrunched, confusingly thinking something.

"Do you know him? " Noah's voice was stern and serious while eyeing me steadily. I nodded slowly.

"Why are you hiding from him? " he asked as he glanced back at the guy again.

"Bella...wow, is that you? " I caught up on the familiar voice of him and I became pale.

In surrender, I looked up at him with a small smile and he smirked inwardly.

"I didn't think that I will meet you in here. Between, what are you doing here? Your parents are missing you like hell and your enjoying yourself is it. " There he goes with the insult. I was in peace for all this year without knowing him.

Even before, I had never recalled any event about him. He is clearly unwanted for me because his intention on me is to only insult or disgrace me in public.

William, the guy who is awaiting for me to reply was my next door neighbour when I was at my parents. His family and mine were pretty close yet we had gone into the same school.

We weren't best friend as we were neighbours but exactly the opposite.

He became my bully and after so many years, I met him again in my family's annual gathering as a big 23 year old man. His family proposed mine to tie us down but I refused. I stayed on my leg to not marry him because I knew that if I marry him, my life will be a full living hell.

My parents were fully his side as they started to react on his behalf, saying that his already so much worthy for someone like me and that when, I left them.

Right, it's been so many years since I left them but still I had a normal contact with them. I'm just not going to live in their judgements and decisions over me.

My rejection towards him create a big humiliation for him because the 'fat' girl who they knew had pratically rejected him and he became so mad at me.

From that time then, he started to humiliate me all the time at every gathering or events held by my parents which I couldn't refuse to go but soon, I did cut off everything because I was fearing by him.

The insults and teasing words will put me in a big dismay.

"Bella. I'm asking you? " William questioned jokingly.

"Yes...I'm...I'm just..." I hesitated to answer because just any reply of mine would create a big impact on me.

"Hey, man...I think she isn't ready to answer you. Plus, I don't want you to ruin our date. " Noah suddenly exclaimed and I could notice his upcoming anger.

"Date? Bella, really? " William asked teasingly with full of sneer while ignoring Noah.

Myself shuddered slowly as I was preparing myself for another humiliation by answering him.

I was about to speak when Noah interrupted again.

"Whoever are you, just leave us alone. We are on a date so I don't want any distraction. You got it, man? " Noah taunted and stand up abruptly while glaring the guy.

No, I don't want him to get into a fight for me.

"Noah, it's okay. He...he was just a friend like you. " I explained and Noah snapped his look at me.

"I'm your friend? I don't have friends who disgust me. " William retorted mockingly and in instant, his head was meeting the floor with a hard punch on the jaw.

I gasped at the sudden act and Noah was fully angered by now as he growled voluntarily. I don't want him to hurt himself and neither William.

Noah was about to launch on William again but I stepped closely infront him and placed my hand softly on his chest, soothingly. My eyes meeting his and the anger on his eyes softening in seconds.

My touch does soothing his anger.

"Don't do this. Please. " I merely hushed in a pleading way, our eyes still connected and his lips crashed on mine.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

73.2K 3.3K 32
You can find yourself drowning in a relationship that's not healthy just because you're scared of getting hurt. That's not ok. We all need to feel lo...
18.1K 706 22
🔞🔞 Obsessive addictive love when you meet someone you always have an imprint of them. He was a pilot and rich, she was a responsible girl. He saw...
9K 1.5K 31
Book 1 of The Flaw Series. You can't scream at the world and expect the world not to scream back. Via is the type of girl who loves to live in it w...
40UR XL (Completed) Από Caree-sha'ron

Εφηβική Φαντασία

122K 6.3K 19
Natalie, a Highschool senior was always the black sheep in her family. The unpopular 3rd wheel with friends , and a morbidly Obese young woman. Life...