On The Block | Key Glock |

By nbaboogiee

Some people are born with... Some aren't...💪🏽 More

Introduction
ON THE BLOCK
ONE.
TWO
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
MAJOR CHANGES
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
TWELVE.

ELEVEN.

5.5K 361 169
By nbaboogiee

Kamari " Breezy " Richardson
65+ comments for an update

" How long you been living in the projects ? " I asked as I gripped up onto my steering wheel starring to pull off form this red light I had pulled up to not too long ago.

" Damn near , all my life. But since I was about 5." She answered and nodded her head crossing her legs over one another.

She was fine as hell , nice caramel skin complexion , beautiful ass smile , smooth ass accent , and a fat ass. I wasn't too much worried about her ass , but lil' mama was definitely dragging a wagon behind her.

I had heard of her a few times , I grew up in the projects as well. Till' I was about 12 then my moms passed and I went a couple blocks down to stay with my grandparents.

Usually lil' life story of a nigga in the hood , school shit wasn't for me so I turned to the streets. Selling drugs , and moving em' as well.

Wasn't the easiest job , but the money was getting me more than just buy.

" How you driving this nice ass car , but you still live as close as you do the projects ? " She asked me making me glance over at her to see her looking at me.

" I don't , my grandparents stay there. I'm not driving all the way downtown tonight so that's where I'll be staying." I laughed and fixed my watch that my sitting up on my wrist.

" Oh okay , I'll be up there next hopefully." She laughed and looked down at her phone in her hands that was on the charger.

She seemed like a real coo ass female , probably somebody I could get to know a little more. Had to give it some time though , we was damn near still strangers to one another.

Driving around , I started to see us passing up a few food places that looked to still be open. I was hungry as hell , dealing with Crystal drunk ass having me at this hospital all night.

That's the only fucked up thing about being her big brother. She was always doing some shit , always getting caught up in some shit.

Ian' never had beef in the streets with nobody , and I didn't wanna start that shit either. The money I was making my coming in good and that's how we wanted to keep that shit.

Because as soon as some shit started , my money was gone start falling and so would I. And that's the last thing I wanted.

" You hungry a'sum ? We passing all these food places up , we can stop and get some before we get closer to ya' house ? " I offered catching her attention once more watching as she glanced back up at me.

" We don't have to..I'm pretty it's something to eat at the house." She said sounding a little uneasy.

" You sure , all these places is open. Why make you something this late when we can just order sum ma ? " I asked laughed knowing she was probably just being cautious.

She was in a car with a stranger.

" I guess we can stop at the McDonalds." She sad looking around and pointed at the one in our direction

" Alright bet." I nodded and switched into another lane so I could turn into the damn near empty shopping center parking lot.

" You in school ? What you do..? If you don't mind me asking." I blurted our as I pulled into the shopping center parking lot.

She glanced at me for a minute , before laughing and fixed her seatbelt over her waist.

" I sale..." she somewhat whispered but still loud enough for me to heard.

" Sale what ? " I asked laughing and furrowed my eyebrows together looking over at her.

" Weed...drugs you know." She said smacking her lips and looked back down at her hands as I turned into the drive through.

" Hell nah. Yo' ass to pretty to be selling drugs ion believe it." I laughed pulling up infront of the black truck in front of us.

" I do." She laughed looking at me , and shook her head.

" Who you fuck with ? " I asked her referring who she sold for or hung out with ?

" Paper Route." She answered and turned to look out the window.

" Oh yea , them niggas coo. They got they bread up , that mean you top dawg round this bitch huh ? " I asked her watching her looking over at me and smile.

" Something like it." She answered , and I nodded

I couldn't believe she sold , it didn't fit her look. Like at all.

It was good for a cover up though , no one would ever question her. They knew what they doing...and by the looks of it she did too.

" I sale too...well basically provide for the projects. Not y'all though. Paper Route got they own provider." I said and she looked over at me nodding.

" Oh that explains the car and your flashy ass watch." She laughed and nodded.

Watching the black truck pull off I pulled up infront it the intercom.

" What chu want ma ? " I asked looking over at her watching as she examined the menu for a moment.

" Sausage , and egg McGriddle with a small fries. And a strawberry banana smoothie." She responded to me digging through her little purse she had in front of her.

" Yeen' gotta pay I got it." I said to her placing my hand over her purse to stop her.

" You sure ? It's only like 10 dollars." She said still trying to dig but I took the purse from her and zipped it up.

" I said I got it ma." I laughed shaking my head and turns back to the intercom speaking to the women and placed our order in.

" That'll be 24.78 at the next window." The women said and I thanked her before pulling up tot he next window.

Diffing into my pocket I pulled out a 20 and a 5 , and handed it to the worker watching as she rung our stuff up.

She handed me back the small change I had and I tossed it in my cup holder  with the rest of the little change I would get.

" Thank you." Nasir said making me look over at her and nod.

" No problem , gotta make sure I feed the pretty girl." I laughed as I sat parked waiting for them to give us our bag of food.

It took about two minutes for them to prepare our food , they handed me the bag of food first. Grabbing it I handed the bag to Nasir and she sat it in her lap.

Then came the cup holder , taking it I thanked them once more before pulling off and out of there drive through.

" Can we sit in the parking lot and eat ? It's people at my house and they Fat , ion want them begging for my food." She blurted our making me bust out laughing.

" You stingy like that ? " I asked looking over at her and she laughed smacking her lips.

" I'm not stingy , they just be asking for my shit all the damn time." She laughed and shook her head as I pulled into one of the many empty parking spaces.

" I feel you though , niggas be begging like a mothafucka." I chuckled putting the car in park and set the cup holder down in my lap.

Taking out our food , she made sure I had all mine and she had hers. I handed her the drink she ordered and sat it between her thighs.

" Why you sell...youn' wanna try out school or nun like that ? " I asked her still kind of shocked by the fact that she even sold drugs.

She chuckled as she took a fry out of the little bag it was in and ate it.

" Long story...but to make it short I was stuck and ion' like that feeling so I made it happen for myself. And that happened to be my way out." She said shrugging and I nodded my head leaning back up against my head rest.

" In other words , you just did what you had to do for you. I respect it." I said nodding and took a bite from out the burger I had ordered.

I wasn't a fan of McDonald's, but didn't seem like I had much of choice. It was really the only good thing open right now.

" I wish everybody else had that mine set. A lot of people think it's not a position for a women , but I don't care." She said shrugging her shoulder before taking a sip from her smoothie.

" You gone get that a lot , I can't look at you and tell you sell drugs. So it probably be giving people the wrong approach sometimes." I answered honestly, because it was like for me.

" I guess so , I don't really pay it any mind though." She said and went back to enjoying the McGriddle she had me order.

" As you should. You getting yours and that's all that matters." I spoke up nodding and took a bite out of a handful of my fries.

_____

Nasir Simmons
WestVille Housing Projects ; 2:34 AM

After Kamari and I had sat in the parking lot and ate he finally took me home. Once he fed ya' girl I guess you could say I loosened up.

I still had my guard up though , gotta know to never put that bitch down either. He had actually made me feel better to be honest...from siting and just talking to him.

Because whatever the fuck Key had going on in his...he had me fucked up. All of a sudden everything was my fault , if anything he put himself in that position cause I had been home all damn week.

And then he wanted to yell at me ? Yea no , wasn't having it. Especially because I hadn't did shit wrong.

I was able to stand up for myself and everybody couldn't respect that.

" This you right here ? " Kamari asked as he pulled up in front of Kita's house and I nodded.

" Yeah , thank you for dropping me off." I said glancing over at him and gave him a smile.

" Oh and for feeding me". I remembered laughing a little and unlocked my phone going to my contacts.

" No problem , already told you I gotta feed the pretty girl." He laughed , as I focused down on my phone before pressing on " create a new contact "

" Hmm." I said I held my phone out for him.

He looked down at my phone and then back up at me smirking. Watching as he took my phone from me , he put his name and his number in saving it.

Locking my phone he handed it right back to me .

" And you bet not let my number collect dust , you better call me a'sum ma." He said making me laugh and I nodded.

" Of course , ima text you as soon as I get settled in. Again thank you dropping me off." I said giving him a smile as he handed me my phone back.

" Anytime ma." He said before opening up his door and got out the car. Once he got out he made his way around towards my side of the car and opened my door for me.

Grabbing up my overnight bag Kita had packed , I tossed it over my shoulder and grabbed my smoothie I had yet to finish.

" Thank you." I gave him a small smile and stepped out of the car with his help.

As soon as I stepped out the car , Fat and Kita nosey asses busted out the damn door making us both look back at him.

Once Kamari looked back he chuckled and laughed.

" Wassup Fat ! " He said nodding towards him , Fat had this confused ass look on his face before noticing who he was.

" Oh wassup Breezy ! " Fat yelled back as he started to jog down the steps and over to us.

" Oh lord." I mumbled to myself and looked up at Kita to see her smirking at me.

I shook my head having a small smile on my face.

" Thank You Kam- Breezy." I said catching myself from falling him by his first name now that I had discovered his street now.

He glanced at me hearing what I called him and he nodded.

" Anytime , don't forget to use that number." He said and smiled at me exposing his dimples.

" I won't." I laughed as I walked over , feeling Fat glaring at m probably because he was tryna figure out what was going on but I just kept walking.

Approaching the stairs , Kita started laughing.

" You going for the big ballers now ? " She asked laughing and I shook my head.

" Girl no , he just offered to give me a ride since you had just left and Markeyvius lost his bobble head ass mind." I spoke up rolling my eyes.

" He just called , I missed the phone call though tryna get out here and see who this was." She admitted laughing and I shook my head coming up the steps.

" Meet me in the room , I'm finna put you on game real quick." I said and she gave me that " oop " look before we both headed inside of the house , leaving Fat And Kamari outside to finish they talking.

As soon as I entered the living room , I seen Kota sleeping in the middle of Jrip and Jay. They had made a whole ass palet on the floor , and there was a bunch of dolls surrounding them.

" She set them up and gave em a make over ? " I laughed looking over at Kita and she laughed.

" Yes , she was tryna put this nigga Jrip in my new frontal wig. The child is getting out of hand." Kita laughed and shook her head.

" What you do to my brother ? " Woo asked coming out the hallway scaring the shit out of me.

" Ask yo' brother , cause I don't know." I shot back at him giving some what of an attitude.

" Y'all bipolar." He said smacking his lips and shook his head.

" Nah that's your brother. He always wanna run some shit and be right all the damn time. And this ain't that." I said shrugging my shoulders.

" Mane' whatever where Fat at ? " He asked opening up the capsule of weed he had in his hands.

" Outside talking to Breezy." I said making him cut his eyes back up at me.

" Oh that's who dropped yo ass off ? " He asked making me chuckle and nod.

" Yup any other questions detective ? " I asked and he mugged me before walked off from us leaving me and Kita to head upstairs to my room.

Once we got in my room , she plopped down in the middle of my perfectly made up bed. Everything was still in its original place just as we had left it.

" So what's up boo ? What happened ? " She asked getting comfortable in my bed and laid her head back up against my pillows.

" He finally woke up...but this nigga must have lost his fucking mind." I said smacking my lips and sat my bag down starting to unzip and take out all the things she packed.

" Got some nerve to try and tell me all this shit was my fault. Like I was the one who pulled the damn trigger." I said damn near all in one breath finding myself getting a little more upset then usual.

" Woah woah woah...he blamed this shit oh you ? " Kita asked finally sitting up in my bed watching as I had unpacked.

" Girl yes , so I said fuck him and paper route and I left. Just a couple days ago he was tryna " protect " a bitch. Now it's my fault , get the fuck up outta here." I said rolling my eyes and grabbing my panties and the T-shirt and sweats I needed for my shower.

" Yea he must have lost his rabbit ass mind. " She said shaking her head and ran her fingers through her hair.

" Ion' know if it was the pain that got him acting like that or the fact he's mad about it. But he need to figure that shit out and QUICK." I said shaking my head and pulled my bundles out of the ponytail it was in.

" If not , you already now I'm down to jump his crippled ass." She said making me laugh and shake my head.

" Of course you are ...I'm tired of these damn inches. I'm taking it out and ima wear my own shit for a while." I sighed turning around towards the mirror and looked at my hair seeing it was a hot ass mess.

" I'll flat iron it for you , if you want me to." She said and I nodded.

" Sounds good."

" So what's up with you and Mr.Breezy. Where you find his ass at ? " She asked making me smile and shake my head.

" Girl bye it's 2 in the damn morning go to bed." I laughed walking past her and into my bathroom shutting the door behind me.

" Fuck you hoe , just gone leave me out on all the good details." I heard her call out making me laugh before turning on the shower , allowing my water to heat.

" Night Night Kitaaaa." I called from the other side of the door hearing her huff in frustration and my door close.
_______
AND THATS  A WRAP ! I GAVE YALL ANOTHER CHAPTER EVEN THO YALL AINT GIVE NE 65 comments on TEN yet. But I still want my 65 comments so make it happen captain.

How did y'all like this chapter? How y'all feel about Kamari now ? What y'all think Fat gone say to Nasir ? You think he gone tell Key ?

Don't forget to comment , vote and follow me !!

#BOOGIEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 411 14
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐇𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐊𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧...
413 20 7
𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬�...
232 18 12
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬. 𝐎𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮�...