Selfish bastard

By SoDamon

Helloooo ! One more Damon's story. 😉 There's smut, angst and love. For the title, be prepared : in this stor... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Prologue

Interlude

613 16 22
By SoDamon

Hello everybody ! 

This little word just to thank you for all your encouragements and votes on "Selfish bastard".

It's the first year I write and to be honest, there's a lack of confidence and self-esteem which often made me give up any creation. Too afraid it would be terrible, useless...So I'm relieved and excited to be able to give my stories a proper ending...and publish them !

You can't imagine how happy I am to see people read and appreciate my work.

So THANK YOU SO SO MUCH ! LOVE U !

The third part of the story will certainly take longer, as I'm a teacher back to school...we'll see. 

As usual, I'm open to any constructive criticism or advice.

Have a wonderful day !

Caroline

................................;.....................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 193 11
"If I got locked away And we lost it all today Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?"
261 42 34
I always knew I had a thing for my brother's bestfriend the all too famous Damon Kingsley an effortlessly handsome specimen So you can expect that...
71.9K 2.1K 27
First off, pretty aggrivated with Wattpad! Read Introduction for the summary, I had it down, but it deleted! also, as you read, please make sure that...
1.7K 104 45
Hello, my name was Alfie, and I'm David Walliam's daughter. For three years, something crazy has happened to me, so here is me, sharing some of my od...