Buzz (Camren)

Galing kay Tea_Pot_

Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello are internationally known as professional basketball players. But their ca... Higit pa

Prologue: Practice Makes Perfect
Chapter 1: Out of Bounds
Chapter 2: In Bounds
Chapter 3: Overtime
Chapter 4: Double Teamed
Chapter 5: Shot Clock
Epilogue: Buzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!
Author's Note/Thanks!

Buzz

2.3K 39 0
Galing kay Tea_Pot_

Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello are internationally known as professional basketball players. But their careers come second to every other title that may follow their names. Sure being called ‘the dynamic duo’, 'thunder and lightning', and ' 2/3s of the Devil's pitchfork' is awesome, cool, and everything in between, but nothing beats being best friends, wives, and most importantly, mothers. Camila was drafted during college and Lauren walked onto the team after the General Manager saw her practicing with Camila. The two got married, changing their names to Camila and Lauren Jauregui-Cabello. They've got one kid now, Samuel, who is 3.  How will they navigate through their lives wearing many different hats, or jerseys rather?  

A/N: (I've uploaded this story to 5HFanFiction on tumblr, so I thought that I'd share it here as well. Enjoy!!!)  

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.9K 291 24
Karla Estrabao, the heir of Estrabao TechGroup, 18yrs of age when she left LA leaving her stable life to feel what it felt like how to be a normal te...
86.6K 2.3K 25
Camila and Sofia Cabello move out months after their parents' death. They always lived at Miami, but now, with the money earned from the house, they...
770 5 30
Thrown together for a project that is due by the end of the year, Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui battle through the stages of a relationship in H...
342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...