LOVE FOREVER

By thecoffeeewriter

Love forever is a story of two people madly in love with each other.Both broken in some way or the other. Bo... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
Important Note

CHARACTER SKETCH

16.5K 463 52
By thecoffeeewriter

Manik Malhotra

"Early in my career...I had to choose between an honest arrogance and a hypercritical humility... I deliberately choose an honest arrogance, and I've never been sorry"

A boy with a aura around him . Arrogant and possessive to say the least . He lost his parents at a very young age which made him arrogant and extremely insecure . He joined his fathers buisness at a mere age of sixteen and then took the buisness to impeccable heights with his extreme dedication and hardwork . He has four best friends who were the children of his father's associates who also lost their life in the deadly plane crash with his parents . He loves all his four friends and they are his family . His life was sorted when eleven years back god gifted him and his friends an angel . He is both possessive and insecure towards his angel . She is their guardian who always give them the mother's warmth which they have craved for all their childhood . His only dream , aim and target is to make her happy and the only reason for his extreme anger is her tears . He is the lead singer of a famous band fab 5 which plays rock music and is quite a sensation in youngsters . He is 23 years old .

Nandini

"Being Deeply Loved Gives You Strength; Loving Deeply Gives You Courage."

The angel of fab 5 and the love of her manik . She is bubbly , childish and mature at the same time . She is both the child and the guardian of the family. She is always on her toes to give motherly warmth to all the fab 5 so that they don't feel bad or sad but ironically she is the one who is the most broken one amongst the friends and has a very bad past and her friends know about her past and always try their best to console or cajole her . She gets nightmares of her past from childhood and is always controlled by manik at that time . She cannot be handled by any one except Manik during her panic or anxiety attacks . She always make everyone smile by her care and selfless nature. She loves everyone and anyone . She is a leading astrophysicist of our country and works at ISRO leading the most anticipated mission MOM . She is manik's lady love but didnt come in front of media as she doesn't like unnecessary attention which the media will give her . She can even make a dead man smile by her antics and can even make a alive man dead by her drop dead gorgeous looks. She is 22 years old.

Cabir Dhawan

"Sometimes life brings you to such a pathetic situation that you feel smiling is far better than explaining why we are sad."

The prankster of the group with a constant smiling face and jumping around attitude. He was the first friend of manik and that is the reason why he knows Manik in and out and can even understand manik's silence . He is always laughing and smiling but only his angel has seen him cry for his parents love which he lost at a tender age of twelve . He used to cry at nights alone swallowing all his grief inside his fragile heart until he found his angel as she gave him warmth of love and care and after that he never cried alone as she was always by his side giving him a comforting hug and warmth to break the his ice cold walls of sadness . He is always happy because he can see that his best friend and his family is at peace because of his angel. He also has a special person in his life and that is his navya whom he met in childhood as she was his "destined bride "that what his parents used to call her. He always loved her with all his heart as she is his innocent childhood love . He is the drummer and spokesperson of fab 5 and helps manik in managing malhotra industries. He is the CEO of malhotra industries and handles his position with all grace and glory . He is passionately hardworking and a happy go lucky soul . He is 23 years old .

Navya Naveli

"Sosy should be a good term for me . Sosy should be a happy-go-lucky, good vibes girl, wants to make friends, enjoy life"

A softspoken extrovert girl. She recently lost her parents two years back in a car accident and from that time lives with cabir in his house as her parents always wanted her and cabir to be together .She is a pretty girl with a kickass attitude . She loves nandini because she knows that she is the one who have consoled her cabir and got him back to his jolly mode. She is a Michelin star chef and works in malhotra chain of hotels as a head chef . She is loving ,caring and most importantly understanding . She is a girl who likes to fly high but always keep her foot grounded . She is a filmy child who loves to watch bollywood dramas and then enact them in front of her friends. She is a entertainment package on her own . She is 22 years old .

Mukti Vardhan

"All I ever wanted was to feel special and to feel chosen"

She is the tomboy who seems to be a egositic arrogant person at a first glance but in reality she is just a broken girl with a broken childhood . She is protective for her angel and could never bear her tears as she loves her angel too much to let her cry . She follows Nandini 's every advice as she is the one who convinved her to join office as this will make her happy and busy and bingoo there she met with her partner abhimanyu thakkar who happens to be manik's associatee. She is broken and is healed by abhi and her angel. She just loves both of them to the core of the heart as she knows that only they both understood her apart from her friends . She is a girl who can abuse and fight in public but will cry sitting in a corner . She always try to hide her insecurity in anger which makes her look arrogant but in reality she is the most innocent soul . She is gutarist of fab5 and also a cunning buisness women who helps manik to handel malhotra industries . She can kill you with just her glare and can make your breath stop with just a stare . She is 23 years old.

Abhimanyu Thakkar

"Love is contagious, once it takes a hold in your life, it touches all those around you, spreading joy everywhere."

A working official in manik company .He is loved and respected by all for his hardwork and attitude . He is the only family for mukti apart from her friends . He lives with mukti as she is very weak and she needs all the love in the world to break through her fears and insecurities and his parents live in Punjab . He loves mukti to the core and also loves nandini like a sister as she has always supported mukti . He has a respect for Nandini more than love as he has seen her impacting so many life's to make them beautiful . He loves mukti for her attitude and her extreme love which she showers on him every now and then . Mukti's happiness is his treasure and he makes sure he is quite rich . He is a HOD at malhotra industries and quite close to manik as he has literally learned buisness from him despite being of the same age he treats Manik as his mentor as Manik has polished his skills. He is 23 years old .

Dhruv Vedant

"My feelings are too loud for words and too shy for the world."

He is a boy who has a shy nature but he is loved by all for his gem kind of attitude and loves everyone and escpically his angel as she made their life heaven by just existing in their lifes he was not broken as all the friends as he and alya became each other support during their parents death . He loves his childhood sweetheart alya and always want to spend time with her . He loves his angel because both he and alya get peace in her .He is a cry baby but only infront of Nandini as she is the cupid for him and Alya and always the peacemaker between them . Chorus singer and guitarist of fab5 and runs a fashion house with Alya . He is a soft soul but dare not mess with the people he love because when he becomes angry he is not a good sight to watch . He is 23 years old .

Alya Saxena

"So if diva means giving your best, then yes, I guess I am a diva."

A diva on its own with a impeccable sense of fashion and trends . She has an mature poise attitude but is a child at heart who loves his angel as she is her stress buster . She loves dhruv from every cell of her body as he was with her in her thick and thin . Extremely protective about his family and angel . Can burn you with fire and soothe you with ice . A girl you want to be with but not mess with because she is a school of scarcasm and can give you the worst comment in the most sweet way . She is not a person who likes to sit idle either she is working or she is planning to work . Has a name of honour in the fashion industry which she and Dhruv has created on their own . Her company is her prestige and she is prestigious women so messing with her work is a big no no . Pianist of fab5 and owns a fashion house . She is 23 years old .

__________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone is swanky and blue blooded here. They all are different and all are the same . Try to mess and welcome to hell . If this doesn't excite you what will ?

Hope you all like my story written from a amateur mind and a creative heart !!!!
__________________________________________________________________________________
Acknowledgments :

This story is reviewed by firexqueen.

The writer is improved and was helped by firexqueen

__________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 14K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...
514K 37.6K 23
Manik Malhotra, the name itself brings so many emotions in ones mind- love, passion, music and fear. He was a rock star and a businessman for the wor...
147K 7.4K 44
They say true love never dies. But on that fateful day it did and then years later it was reborn....... Nandini has just shifted to Mumbai. She meet...
42K 3.1K 42
The big S. P. A.C.E. Academy in which everyone wants to study and every family dream of sending there child in that academy and finally Nandini Murth...