Transferred to the other worl...

By GoblinAuthor

Sora Takahashi died saving his classmate from Truck-kun. Instead of moving on to the afterlife, he was given... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Forest of Astalla
Chapter 2 - Sanalei De 'Aise
Chapter 3 - Arendall
Chapter 4 - Adventurer's Guild
Author's Note
Chapter 5 - Cursed Sword
Chapter 6 - Revenge
Chapter 7 - Mock Battle
Chapter 8 - The Girl from the Sword
Chapter 9 - Encounter on the Road
Author's note 2
Chapter 10 - Demon General
Chapter 11 - Waking Up to a Rude Noble
Chapter 12 - Spending Skill Points
Chapter 13 - Midnight Wolf, and a Message?
Chapter 14 - Hero Summoning?
Chapter 15 - Meeting the Hero
Chapter 16 - Beastmen Capital
Chapter 17 - Dreams of the Past
Author's Note 3
Chapter 18 - Cocky Hero
Update
update 2 (Sorry Again)
Chapter 19 - Rikuru Village
Chapter 20 - Killing my First Dragon
Chapter 21 - The Goddess' Trust
Author's Note 4
Chapter 22 - Meeting the King
Chapter 23 - Guild Promotion
Chapter 24 - Nobility & The Truth
Chapter 25 - Feelings & The Return
Author's Note 5
Chapter 26 - First Day Back
Chapter 27 - Things Have Changed
Chapter 28 - Weapons Test and Realization
Chapter 29 - The Rogue?
Chapter 30 - Awakening Divinity
Chapter 31 - Fighting? a God
Chapter 32 - Our Territory
Chapter 33 - The Start of My City
Little Contest
Chapter 34 - The Statue & Ikari Grows
Contest Winners
Chapter 35 - Buying Slaves
Chapter 36 - Residential District
Chapter 37 - Visitor & Curious Title
Chapter 39 - School Day
Author's Note
Chapter 40 - Progress
End of Book 1

Chapter 38 - My Daughter

3.4K 118 95
By GoblinAuthor

ATTENTION PLEASE!!! I have seen a couple comments about how 'Vampire's get pregnant from drinking blood' and 'I've read somewhere that vampires can get pregnant from drinking the blood of a male'

I just want to reiterate to everyone, like I've said many times on different occasions...Just because you have read something before, does not mean I will use the same information from that story in my story. Also many people point things out from something they've seen in another story, or anime, so I'd also like to say that I don't plan things out to match an anime, manga, or other stories/light novels.

You're free to point out something is similar in one, but please stop assuming that I'll be writing something the same way you've seen in other things.

Also, I am sure there are some of you who won't like how I did the chapter.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've given myself a lot of free time by putting off the construction of the school. I've been doing my best to try and figure out the reason I've earned the title Father, even though I have yet to perform the act that is needed to make a child. I've even recruited Ikari into helping me, since she's grown to be SSS danger rank with all her hunting time, so I figured she deserved a few days off. I had her help me in searching for my scent around the city. Since I'm a Beastman then my child should have a smell that is similar to mine, or so I read in Serali's library about Beastman culture. However, we were only able to try my scent to Sana and Noroi, since they are the only ones that I have physical contact with.

After the scent tracking failed, I flew into the sky and scanned the city below using my 'Eye of God' in an attempt to find anything or anyone that had the same energy signature as me, or at least similar enough. That's the thing, my 'Eye of God' doesn't just let me appraise, and see the flow of mana, it also allows me to see the life essence of anything that breathes under the sun. It took a while to get a read on what my essence, and Mana flow looked like, but after I figured it out, I chose to scan from above while Ikari went around searching for my scent.

To my dismay, we couldn't find anything. We even went to the other cities we've been to, and Rikuru village, but we couldn't find anything. I don't like the idea of being a father at such a young age, but if I really do have a child, then I want to be able to find them and take care of them.

Feeling defeated, I let myself fall back onto Ikari's fur, ignoring the flames that would occasionally spurt out of her fur.

"Papa." (???)

I immediately jumped up and scanned my surroundings for the source of the young voice. I didn't recognize the voice, but it was definitely that of a child. However, the voice kept repeating the same word, but I couldn't understand where it came from, until I realized it was in my head. Ikari had been looking at me in concern, which helped me conclude that the voice was reaching me using telepathy. So, I tried to communicate back.

[Hello? Where are you my child? I can't find you.] (Sora)

There was silence, until I felt heat rapidly growing, from within my coat. I opened my coat up to find Gluttony shining brightly, and turning red hot, so I quickly pulled it from it's holster and tossed it to the ground before it could burn my clothes up. What on Earth is happening? Gluttony looks like it might melt itself soon, and that should be impossible since it was made from dragon bone, and scales. I was about to use water magic when I heard the voice again, except this time I heard with my ears, not my mind.

"Papa!" (???)

Before I knew it, Gluttony had transformed into a child. A child that came from nothing. I don't understand, Gluttony was made from pure dragon, so why is this happening? I could understand if it were my gauntlet's because they were made from a demon's core. However, there's no way it could come from Gluttony, unless there's more to a dragon's pieces than I originally thought?

I kept thinking about the possibilities before I realized the child was naked, and a girl at that. So, I quickly removed my coat, and threw it over to cover her up. The first one I need to see would be Gaer. He made Gluttony, so he should be able to understand why this happened to it...her...whatever!

_________________

"GAER!!" (Sora)

I burst my way into his shop, with Ikari and gluttony(?) in tow. I kind of made a mess, knocking a bunch of things over to drag him down into the basement where he does his smithing.

"Gaer, please explain to me why my gun, Gluttony, has turned into a small child!" (Sora)

"It what?!" (Gaer)

I was taken aback by his outcry. Looking closely at him, examining his energy, and judging by his scent, he was genuinely surprised and confused.

"Papa? Is there something wrong with me?" (???)

I froze. This girl, she was adorable beyond all belief, and she is believed to be my daughter. I haven't appraised her yet, because I'm a little concerned about what I might find if I do. Which me will she take after? The me that was Human, the current me that's a fox beastman, or the me that's a god?

"Lord Sora, you must be a truly powerful person to have achieved such a feat!" (Gaer)

"What are you talking about Gaer? I could have believed this a LITTLE bit, if a core was used in the creation of Gluttony, but I just gave you bones and scales. So how come this happened?" (Sora)

"Don't you know Sora!? There's a belief that you can never find a dragon core in the world, because when you slay the dragon, its core will dissipate and infuse its energy within the body. This mainly happens to the bones or meat. However, I thought one of the bones you gave me seemed a little out of the norm, and found out that all of the power had been transferred to that one bone, from the core. This hasn't been proven true yet, but there IS a legend that if that type of dragon bone exists, then there's the possibility of it being able to create a new life, based off of the energy of the wielder! However, the wielder has to be monstrously powerful for the energy that is needed for said process to work." (Gaer)

"So, what your saying is...she's my child, with the dragon?" (Sora)

"Technically speaking? Yes. However, such a process needs one thing for it to activate...it means you truly love Sana with your everything don't you?" (Gaer)

"Sounds a bit cheesy when you say it was with the power of love, old man." (Sora)

"I suppose so. Anyway, getting a close look at the little one, she definitely shares features between you and Sana, but there also seems to be features that neither of you have...you aren't cheating on Sana are you?" (Gaer)

"Where the hell did that 'Power of Love' guy go!?" (Sora)

"Look...I had thought that it might happen because of the old legend, but I didn't actually expect it to work. Anyway, her other features are possibly from the dragon, since that's her source of origin." (Gaer)

"Does that mean she can turn into a dragon?" (Sora)

"The legend doesn't say much about these types of children, but I doubt it. Sure she has all the energy the dragon had when she was just a bone, but the genetic marker of the wielder is what takes precedence over the dragon genes." (Gaer)

"So she's part dragon, part fox beastman?" (Sora)

"And part Elf. If I remember correctly Sana is part Elf isn't she?" (Gaer)

Hmmmm. This is a large concoction of DNA. It makes me wonder if the child is going to be alright. The third party features that he spoke about, they weren't from the dragon, because I could recognize those features anywhere. They belonged to Noroi. How could she have any part in my child's genetics though?

Also how the hell are you supposed to explain to a child where babies come from when you still don't understand where THEY came from? I mean, a special dragon bone? Really?

"Well, either way...I can't call her Gluttony anymore." (Sora)

"So what will you name your precious daughter then?" (Gaer)

"......."

"Papa?" (???)

".....Yurina." (Sora)

"That name seems to hold a lot of weight to it, considering the way you spoke it." (Gaer)

"Yes...it was the name of my late mother. She was a wonderful woman, who was loved by many." (Sora)

"Mhm...Sounds like she was a good woman. I would have been honored to have met her." (Gaer)

"You hear that? Your name will now be Yurina, after your grandmother." (Sora)

She whispered the name to herself a few times, I suppose to try and remember it. Then she looked up at me with a huge beaming smile on her face.

"My name is Yurina!" (Yurina)

After she said that with such an innocent smile, I knew I wanted to protect her. I couldn't do anything for my mother, but I'll make sure to keep my daughter nice and safe.

"So Gaer. She came from a gun. Does this mean I need a new one made? Or can she change between the forms?" (Sora)

"Honestly, I'm not quite sure. This whole thing is just a legend, so there isn't really that much information on it. To be honest, the one you'd have to ask about that, would be your daughter there." (Gaer)

"Well, what do you think Yurina? Are you able to become a gun again?" (Sora)

"Yes Papa!" (Yurina)

Just like that she pulled the coat off of her, and jumped to me while her body glowed and shrunk until she was back to being a gun again. All of these unexpected events are really going to shorten my lifespan at some point. I mean, I can live forever if I play my cards right but still, I feel like I'm gonna die from all of these surprises.

Well then, she shares feature from Sana, Noroi, and myself. However, her most prominent features come from Sana and I, and a little bit from Noroi. She has Sana's hair, and one red eye from her. From Noroi her other eye is golden yellow, and I think the heterochromia comes from me, since I also have two different colored eyes. From me, she has my ears and tails, although not at nine yet, but for some reason she is already at her third tail. In the fox-clan, once you have received your third tail, you are considered an adult, if you are male. Females are considered adults once they get their fourth tail. I'm not quite sure why it's like that though, but from what I know, most of the fox-clan stop unlocking tails after they've reached adulthood, mainly because they have no desire to do so.

"Alright, Yurina. Return to your other form...I think it'll be a good idea to introduce you to your mother now....She'll probably try killing me though." (Sora)

Yurina did as I asked, and returned to her child form. Once again, she was stark naked, so I covered her with the coat she had tossed aside when she changed into a gun. Thankfully, unlike Noroi, I didn't have to provide extra mana to help with the transformation. Aside from physical features, I wonder what else she inherited, and which one of us she would have inherited it from. So, out of curiosity, I appraised her.

Name: Yurina Takahashi

Race: Draconic Vampiric Fox Demon [Royal Blood] [Silver Fox-Clan]

Age: 0

Level: 25

Class: None

HP: SSS

MP: SS

Strength: SS

Agility: SS

Intelligence: SS

Wisdom: SS

Titles: Child of an Overseer, Vampire Princess, Demon Princess, Child of The God of the System, Draconic Child, First of Her Kind, Countess, Seven-Deadly-Sin: Gluttony, Demigod

Skills: Chantless, High-Speed Regeneration (lvl. 4), Magical Resistance (lvl. 5), Mental Resistance (lvl. 5), Physical Resistance (lvl. 5), Sinner Magic: Gluttony, Blood-Sucking (lvl. 5), Fire Magic (lvl. 5), Wind Magic (lvl. 5), Space Magic (lvl. 3), Mana Drain (lvl. 4), Magic Eyes: Appraisal, Transformation: Gun/Humanoid, Fire Breath (lvl. 2)

Blessings: Blessing of The God of the System [As the child of the eldest, and strongest god in existence, you are given the power to access the administrative privileges and interfere with the system directly. {Permission for access/changes must be given by Aros}(Ability Currently Sealed)]

What? That's....quite a status menu. I actually stood in shock looking at my daughter. She's...pretty powerful.

Something I don't understand, is when you're born you start at level one, but why does she start at level twenty-five? There's also her skill list. She's got skills that are shared between Sana, Noroi, and I. However, for some reason, she has them all at a pretty decent level. Then there's the High-Speed Regeneration, which I just got and is still at level one, but for some reason she has it at level four already. Although, when I stop to think about it more, I suppose that it was put at level four because of Sana, and possibly Noroi. Sana for sure though, because she can't die and her curse automatically comes with some pretty crazy regenerative abilities.

"Papa? Is something wrong?" (Yurina)

I hadn't realized that I had been staring at her for so long while I thought about what I saw in her status menu.

"No sweetheart, nothing's wrong. I just learned you truly are my daughter." (Sora)

I did my best to put up a smile for her that was nice and gentle. However, inside I was concerned. Her race doesn't exist, and the proof is in her title list. She would be considered a freak of nature if anyone found out about who she truly is, and the fact that she's the child of a god would make her a big target. I'll have to create something that could conceal or alter her status, until she is able to conceal it on her own like Sana and I.

"Of course Yurina is Papa's daughter, silly papa!" (Yurina)

"Hehe that's right...my little Yuri." (Sora)

"....ummmm, can you leave the touching family scene at home with your wife or something?" (Gaer)

"Why does it matter? Not like we have any business here yet. We've stayed completely off the radar while construction was being done." (Sora)

"Tch. Didn't have to say it like that though." (Gaer)

I said goodbye to Gaer, and decided to take Yurina to the mansion. I'm going to have to do a lot of explaining when Sana sees her, but I think she'll calm down when she learns that Yurina is her daughter too. However, she'll probably also kill me when she finds out that it's Noroi's daughter as well...someone pray for my safety please.

___________

"Hm? Who is this child master?" (Noroi)

"Ummm....Well, you see...she's actually.....my daughter." (Sora)

"Eh?.........EHHHHHHH!?!?!?" (Noroi)

Her shout startled Yurina and she hid behind me for protection. Her confused scream also attracted the attention of the slaves, and Sana.

"Everyone, please go back to work. Brianne, please set another plate for our meals." (Sora)

"Eh? Oh, uh...yes, master." (Brianne[Silver-Fox girl])

"Sana, Noroi, please join me in the bedroom. There's something I need to discuss with you two." (Sora)

Turning around, I lifted Yurina into my arms and carried her to my bedroom, with Sana and Noroi following shortly after picking their jaws up off the floor.

Then, once we were all inside our bedroom, I felt the Sana giving me the stare of death from behind. It made my spin chill, and my back sweat.

"Ahem! Anyway...this is Yurina. Yurina, this is Sana and Noroi." (Sora)

"Hello, sweet little Yurina. So she's your daughter? But how can that be? I know how old you are, and you're not old enough to have a daughter at her age." (Noroi)

"It came as a surprise to me as well." (Sora)

I went into detail explaining all of the events that led up to me meeting my daughter. The notice from the system when I was finishing the arena in the guild district, trying to track her down with the help of Ikari, how she appeared from my gun Gluttony, and the information I got from Gaer about the legend of how a dragon core can infuse all of its energy into a single bone to present the possibility of it creating a child from the energy of whoever is in possession of the dragon's bone.

".......what?" (Noroi)

"...I figured it might have gone over you. I mean, I still have trouble believing it, and I was there to witness it all." (Sora)

"Who's the mother?" (Sana)

"...both of you." (Sora)

"Huh?! How can we both be the mother of one child at the same time?!" (Noroi)

"Well, it's all in her status. Along with the traits she inherited from us. Look, my ears and tails along with the heterochromia, Sana's looks and red eye, and Noroi's golden eye, smile, and weapon transformation ability. Those are the most obvious things she got, there's also skills she inherited that I believe are the ones that we all share." (Sora)

"Transformation?" (Sana)

"Yuri can be a gun and go Pow! Pow!" (Yurina)

She then demonstrated by, once again, throwing off the coat I covered her with, while jumping towards me with her body changing into that of my gun, Gluttony.

"So...she's part Fox, part Vampire, and part Demon?" (Noroi)

"...and part dragon." (Sora)

"Huh? But where does the dragon come into play?" (Noroi)

"I think it might be the transformation into her gun form, since her gun form is made out of purely dragon materials so it must count that as her draconic form, plus she can breathe fire." (Sora)

"So, she's four different races?" (Sana)

"That's right. Four different races all mixed together into one package. The only one of her kind, and our daughter." (Sora)

"Jeez! This is all so confusing! I'm going to go out to get some air while I try and sort this information out." (Noroi)

"Don't be too long...we need to be back on Earth by tomorrow, so we can get the knowledge we need for our academy." (Sora)

"Shouldn't we go now then, since we were asleep the last time?" (Sana)

"No need to worry, I've been practicing with it, and found a way to fuse it into my 'Gate' spell." (Sora)

"New spell?" (Sana)

"Kind of, yeah. It's no longer 'Other World Transfer' now. From now on, it'll work as an upgraded version of 'Gate' which I named 'Dimensional Gate'." (Sora)

By the time I finished explaining to Sana, after Noroi left, about why I wanted to keep the fact that I gained the title of 'Father', it had already become nightfall. Yurina was asleep on my lap while wearing a nightgown, after we explained to Bell who she is, and asked for some clothing. For now, we just told them that she's mine and Sana's long lost daughter who was taken from us.

The slaves don't really know our backstory, so they believed the lie easily, and even gave us congratulations on finding her again. Anyway, I even explained to Sana that the system deemed Yurina as a princess from the vampire race, and demon race.

"What will you do?" (Sana)

"What do you mean?" (Sora)

"Well, we can't leave her behind while we go to Earth. We also can't just take her to the school with us." (Sana)

"Sure we can bring her. Just means.... she'll have to stay in her gun form the whole time we're there." (Sora)

"That's sad though..." (Sana)

"Yes, it really is. However, there's nothing we can do about it. Aiko only gave me the two spare identification papers for you and Noroi. Plus, we can't really tell them that she's our daughter, to them we aren't old enough to have a daughter her age yet. Even though the system says her age is zero, people will think she's just a six year old girl." (Sora)

In the end, we agreed to keep her in her gun form when on Earth. She can communicate with me telepathically, so I would assume, like Noroi, she'd be able to see and sense her surroundings as well.

Then, we waited for Noroi to return to the mansion before I used 'Dimensional Gate' to bring all of us to Earth. Unlike before, where you would slowly turn into dust and be carried off to your destination, thanks to fusing it with my normal 'Gate' spell, I was able to open a doorway into the apartment we are renting on Earth. It wasn't like the big wiggling circle that they were used to with 'Gate', this time it acted as a glowing doorway with a tough solid frame.

Sana and Noroi went through first, and I made sure to leave a note behind for the servants to find in the morning. Letting them know that we'll all be out trying to spend time with our daughter to make up for the time we were apart, but would be back around the afternoon.

After setting the note on the table beside the large bed, I picked up Yurina's sleeping body, and carried her through the doorway into our second home. It was still night time, and we had about six hours before we had to go to the school, so we all went to sleep together. Tonight, I had three pairs of arms wrap around my tails and snuggle them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182 27 15
Sora Mugenshi, a target for relentless bullying, ends up in a coma after being shoved down a flight of stairs. Confronted by a mysterious voice offer...
151K 6.8K 51
Koro died, killed by his students. A satisfying death. --- "Did you plan on betraying us from the start?" Koro blinked. "I didn't have anything to lo...
815K 23.8K 56
Sora, a guy who was reading up on "That Time I was Reincarnated as a Slime", had not been paying attention when he got struck by a moving truck. H...
151 20 9
Diantara Surgabumi was a peace loving boy born and grown in a remote village in the mountains, but that all changed when he got shoved into the chaos...