Awaited Aashiqui

נכתב על ידי shwathii

#ABHIGYA# One binded in love.. One binded in engagement.. They don't realize that they are in love.. They don... עוד

SHOT - 1 - IS THIS LOVE???
SHOT - 2 - UNDERSTANDING UNREALIZED
SHOT - 4 - TIME FOR CATCHING BREATH
SHOT - 5 - ACCEPTING THE TRUTH
SHOT - 6 - SPILLED THE BEANS??
SHOT - 7 - YOUR GIRL??

SHOT - 3 - UNEXPECTED SOLUTION

646 89 14
נכתב על ידי shwathii

"For this only, I'm scolding you to eat some more morsels of rice, every time..",

yelled Abhi angrily at Pragya...

Pragya was back to conscious and she was sitting on the hospital bed with IV going...

"Pragya... If you were so weak, you could have taken any supplements or had a proper rest before coming for the party right... What is the need to work all through the day without having food and ending up in this state??"

asked Disha calmly at Pragya who was sitting all sad...

Pragya leaned on to Disha's shoulder who was sitting along with her in the bed... She didn't utter anything and she was just gazing the floor.. Disha slowly patted her head to calm her down...

"Do you want dad and mom to come here??"

asked Purab to Pragya...

"No... No Purab... If they see me like this, then they may get angrier... I can't predict their emotions... Let me go home after this IV and will explain things to them slowly.."

told Pragya still gazing the floor...

"He is not the right choice for you Pragya... It's better late than never.,"

told Bulbul...

Bulbul has a fair knowledge of Purab's assumptions about Abhigya... Even she wished for the same... But with a stubborn Pragya, they left the matter to go in its flow... Now when it became a proven fact in front of everyone that Ishaan is not the right choice for Pragya, they just want to get Abhigya together...

A teardrop fell on Disha's hands... She turned to see Pragya and witnessed her eyes pooled with tears threatening to fall...

"Arey... Pragya... My Darling na... Don't cry... It's okay... We can sort this out.."

told Disha convincing Pragya...

Pragya nodded her head with tears getting its way down...

Abhi who was standing a little far from her, hearing Disha's words came near Pragya... Disha saw him and got up from the bed...

He gently touched her head... That was enough for Pragya... She encircled her hands around his waist and cried hugging him like a baby...

Abhi who has never left anything to bother Pragya in his might all these days felt defeated for the first time... He felt like he can bear any pain physically but not her tears...

He slowly removed her off him and sat beside her.. Pragya leaned her head on his shoulders... He wiped his tears...

"What are you crying for, Pragya??"

He asked calmly...

Maya who was standing along with her other friends nudged Arjun and asked irritatedly,

"Has he gone mad?? What kind of question is this??"

"Patience Maya... Abhi can understand Pragya ahead of us... It's better not to poke our nose in their convo... They are the solution for each other.."

told Arjun silencing Maya...

"I.. I don't know Abhi... I don't know why I'm crying...
Is it because he tainted our friendship??
Is it because he called me something similar to character-less??
Is it because he didn't understand me?? Understand us?? I don't know.. I really don't know.."

told Pragya wiping the tears flowing non-stop from her eyes...

Abhi pulled her away and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead...

"Our friendship is ahead of all these a******s imaginations... It will not get tainted with the words of a cheap person like him.."

told Abhi cupping her cheeks...

"He... He... He called me that... "

Pragya broke down again.. Abhi pulled her into his embrace,

"What happened to my Pragya?? Isn't she brave?? I can still remember how you troubled the person who saw you in the wrong sense... What happened to you now??"

asked Abhi in a fit of anger, who can't take those words himself...

"That was some third-person... But for him.. Being my fiance... How can he?? I'm scared Abhi... What if I marry him?? He will torture me right... No Abhi... I.. I don't want this marriage... I'm afraid... It's better that I stay single for my life than marrying this heartless fellow... I.. I can better die for this.."

panicked Pragya with the thought of marrying Ishaan...

"Do you think I'll leave you any more to marry that creep... Never... I can't put your life at stake... I believed he was little jealous but good at heart but never thought his mind is a gutter like this.."

roared Abhi angrily...

"But... Mom... Dad... They have distributed wedding cards... Everything is done... This... This would cast a bad image on them... And moreover when my relatives ask the reason for stopping the marriage, what would they say?? For my fear, I can't keep their respect at stake.."

worried Pragya...

"Oh.. Fine... For that single moment, can you keep the rest of your life at stake?? For that single moment, can you keep your happiness, freedom, and well-being at stake?? Maybe you can... But I can't keep my friend's life at stake.."

told Abhi pushing her off his hold...

"Abhi... Listen to me once.."

told Pragya...

"No way... I'll convince your parents... Even if they kick me out of your house, I don't mind... I'll not allow you to marry that creep"

told Abhi in rage and hit his hands hard on the chair nearby...

Pragya felt tongue-tied with Abhi's harsh behavior... Purab pulled Abhi to Sofa and made him calm-down...

Abhi was angrily glaring at every other thing in the room except meeting Pragya's eyes while Pragya's eyes were pooled with tears and longingly looked at him...

At one point, Abhi felt that there is no other way than meeting her eyes, and he gently met her eyes... The threatening tears in Pragya's eyes rolled down her cheeks breaking Abhi's heart into zillion pieces again..

He stood up and slowly took baby-steps near Pragya... He cupped her face with his one-palm, while the other wiped her tears...

"I am not someone who opens up easily, Pragya... I always build a tough shell for me and I cocoon myself in it... You know why I have the fear of getting lost when the shell gets broken... I never talk much... I hardly explain things to my parents even... Maybe if I had siblings I would have been a bit open... Unfortunately No.. I don't have one... I don't know the moment I fell in love with Sonakshi... I believed we would build a shell for us... But sadly I didn't realize that her shell is far different from mine, and what she built with me was nothing but a mere bubble... When the bubble got broken, I felt my whole shell getting cracked... But you know what, you came there to build my shell back, a new shell, which will never get broken for any reason... A shell that makes me explore the world and never to cocoon myself in fear... During our initial days of friendship, I have always wondered, why you always stick to me?? I haven't voiced it out but you always gave me the reason, "I have no clue about it... But I love to be with you and irritate you"... But with you, I learned a lot of things Pragya... When you have done a lot of things for me, without even having an idea, why you are doing that for me, do you expect me to stay silent when you are suffering... With your every single tear, you are breaking the new shell you have built for me... Do you want me to get lost again?? Don't worry... Keep all your burden on me... Rest for a while... I'll be there to hold your hands and definitely I'll set things right... Don't worry about anything.."

told Abhi looking into Pragya's eyes...

While Abhigya suddenly felt a change in their equation during their eye-lock, their friends around confirmed that the equation they proposed for them hasn't gone wrong...

An hour later, Pragya got discharged... Abhi and Pragya were treated for their wounds... The journey back to the house was all silent... None of them opened up anything..

Abhigya with Purab, Bulbul, and Disha reached Pragya's home around midnight... While all their other friends went to the hotel arranged for their accommodation...

Pragya's mom and dad were waiting for them at the doorstep and they were shocked to see Abhigya hurt...

"What happened beta?? What happened to you both??"

asked Pragya's dad holding Pragya...

"Nothing to worry, uncle!! On our way back home, we stopped at a roadside ice-cream parlor for having ice-cream... At that time, a thief tried to steal Pragya's necklace... He pushed Pragya down and she got injured... I fought with him and got back the necklace... So, Got hurt.."

told Abhi fluently...

Pragya's parents believed Abhi's lie completely... While the rest of the trio were shocked completely...

"Guyz.. we can talk the rest tomorrow morning... Pragya needs to sleep now... Girlz take her.."

told Abhi, indirectly warning everyone not to open their mouth... Everyone nodded their head in unison and went inside with Pragya's mom...

"Is it hurting beta??"

asked Pragya's dad concerned...

"Nothing much, uncle... That guy bet me lightly... If Pragya had bet me, then I would have been dead by now",

told Abhi giggling...

"Badmaash... If she hears you, then you are dead.."

told Pragya's dad laughing...

"Uncle!! Are you free now?? Like if you are feeling sleepy it's fine... If not, I would like to talk to you for a while.."

asked Abhi with little fear inside him...

"Yeah, Abhi beta... I'm free only... But don't you need to rest?? If you are okay and feeling fine, we can talk now... But before that, get refreshed... You may feel tired with the hospital smell on you.."

told Pragya's dad in concern...

"Sure uncle... I'll refresh now and come... We shall talk then.."

told Abhi, building confidence inside him...

>>>>>NEXT MORNING>>>>>

Pragya was in deep sleep with the spell of the medicines she had... She slowly opened her eyes with a commotion happening outside her room...

Pragya's pov:

Who could it be, this early morning?? It must be some damn news channel, hosting some stupid argument shows... Dad bhi na... Today they are going to see the Kaali Maatha in me, for waking me up this badly...

Pragya forgot everything that happened over the night... She opened her room door in pure anger...

"What the h.."

stopped Pragya in mid, looking at the persons standing around her living room... Ishaan, his parents, her parents, Abhi, Purab, Bulbul, and Disha were standing there...

Pragya recollected the previous night happenings but she was clueless about what was happening at the moment... Everyone stopped for a while, looking Pragya...

It was Ishaan, who broke the silence...

"Look at this Maharani... Coming from sleep, as if she doesn't know anything.. I'm sure about my words coming true... If not I'll make it happen.."

and laughed monstrously...

Abhi in complete anger grabbed something from the table and went near Pragya...

"I believe you trust me with my decisions.."

told Abhi looking into Pragya's eyes...

Pragya with no second-thoughts told,

"I do..",

looking back into Abhi's eyes...

Her gaze shifted down when she felt Abhi's hands doing something on her neck... She was shocked... She had no words to explain what she felt at the situation...

She became, Mrs.PragyaAbhishekMehra in a blink of an eye... She slowly traced the Mangalsutra with her fingers that Abhi tied on her neck, seconds before...

Before she could realize what was happening even, she felt his hands rubbing her hair-line... She traced her hair-line, to find kumkum on it...

Everyone around was totally shocked and none of them were in a state to talk anything with the turn of the events...

"Remember one thing... Now she is my wife... I fought with you and bet you black n blue when she was just my friend... Now... She is my wife... She is my better half... Dare to mess with her or talk ill about her.. You will be dead the next moment.."

told Abhi dangerously glaring at Ishaan, while his hands pulled Pragya into his embrace...

WHAT IS IN STORE??

STAY TUNED FRNDZ...

Sorry frndz!!! I'm quite busy these days and I hardly have time to write.. Still, I'm pushing my limits harder to find time for writing.. Hope you all could understand.. All your comments and votes are really energising.. A big heartfelt THANK YOU for that.. Continue ur support like this always frndz.. In case, if I don't respond to any of your message Plz don't get me wrong.. I'll try to reply to every msg ASAP..

WITH LOVE,
SHWATHII 💕💕💕

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

8.3K 706 5
Its three shots story about our AbhiGya What will happen if pragya comes into Abhi's life before One month of his marriage??? What will happen in the...
63.9K 4.2K 44
This is an ff which dates back to the time after Abhigya's marriage after Pragya got to know the revenge drama behind her marriage. The story progres...
23.9K 848 12
A story on my favourite Couple Pranbir... Please support me...😁😁
7.3K 954 6
Pragya, She saw her friend's death infront of her eyes. She also brutally injured at that incident. She survived back, but she has lack in her medi...