A Soulmate Who Wasn't Meant T...

By MiChaengu

It's not just an ordinary school love story. It's a story of the most smart student in school who happens to... More

Intro
No Right To Love
Six Feet Under [Chapter 1]
Fallen
Far Away
Welcome to Wonderland [Chapter 2]

Over you

329 15 2
By MiChaengu

"I was wrong, I pushed you away.. I-I thought you'd never leave me" Mina let out a sigh "I just wish I could correct the past"

Chaeyoung went near to Mina and held her hand. Mina raised her head and look at Chaeyoung in the eyes. Crystal tears started to fall down. Her body was shakin', knees felt weak.

Chaeyoung caress Mina's hand. She felt softened, heart melted, but she still feel the pain. Chaeyoung smiled lightly.

"Mina, I still love you, I still do, but dating you again will worsen everything. You might change or might not. I won't take a risk anymore. I have to let you go, I want you to find yourself... And love yourself" Chaeyoung looked at Mina's smile and caress Mina's cheek "You need more time for yourself, I won't go anywhere, I'll be here. If we are meant for each other then let's wait for the right time" Chaeyoung then hugged Mina.

"Find yourself first" Chaeyoung whispered to Mina, slowly let go of the hug and left.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note:

Just to give you a hint of the ending part of the story. I'm lazy to write the story and sorry for that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I might update another chapter later 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
3.7M 294K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3M 115K 32
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
494K 14.5K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...