MHA ONE-SHOTS (HIATUS)

By KbPrime117

A book that I like to update when I'm stuck in writer's block for my other books. Romance One-Shots Idea One... More

Rules!
Icy-Hot Romance
Warping Into Her Heart (Fem!Kurogiri x Izuku)
Izuku X Maka (Soul Eater) Quirkless or Not You're You
A Grimm Tale (Ruby X Izuku)
The_Bloody_Mechanic X Lucy Heartfilia (A Weebs Happiness)
Powerful Love, Uncontrollable Destruction (Izuku x Tifa Lockhart)
The Boy who was forgotten
A Broken Soul (A WxW Competition One-shot)
How I love my Life (A WxW Competition One-Shot)
Izuku x Melissa (The Future)
The Boy Who Sang(IzukuxNejirexYuu)
Can a Villain be Loved? (Izuku x Jirou)
Soulmate Bond (Izuku x Yaoyozu)
Alone on a Rainy Night (MANGA READERS ONLY)
You Weren't The One (Angst)

A World Without Color. (Izuku x Setsuna)

1K 14 12
By KbPrime117

A World Without Color: 

It's not that Izuku Midoriya wished to be born with this quirk; Sometimes you're given something that you really don't want, without a say in what goes on in your life. At the age of 4, his life changed for, well, the worse. His Quirk was called 'Grey', anything that he touched with any part of his hands, were automatically stuck in time, and greyed out. 

The first victim of this was Midoriya's own mother, he hugged her and when he found her not hugging back he looked back up, he was confused that she wouldn't hug him back on his birthday. When he raised his little head, she was looking down at him like a statue, everything looking the same except for one specific fact. Her entire body was grey. 

To this day, no one knows how to 'Un-Grey' anyone that's touched by Izuku. Objects will naturally lose their grey over the time period of a day, or if he touches the object with all 5 of his fingers. People, however, never return back to life. 

Currently, he's staring at his father who's on the other side of glass yelling at him, tears running down his face; Calling him things such as, 'Monster', 'Devil', 'Disappointment', 'Mistake'. Midoriya's own Father who had come back to visit him, once he'd heard how his son had a quirk, was now belating him for having a quirk that killed his own mother, and Hisashi's wife. 

Midoriya was only 4, but he understood the concept of murder. How could he not? He'd seen several hero clips, and not all of them were happy clips, some were more of the dangerous fights in this modern-day era. 

So, he was admitted to an agency, where he would be 'Cultivated' and raised to harness his quirk. The result? Well, let's see. 

-

10 years or so later, and Midoriya's attending his last year of Junior high. After 5 years of 'Cultivation', he was finally released as they found out a material that would allow him to wear as gloves, and touch objects with. 

"I could give you all this assessment for what you want to be in the future... But we all know that you're all aiming to be a hero." The class roared at this sentence, all except for two, the first of the two, "Don't lump me in with these freaks, Teach!" The class turned towards the source of the sound and saw the living bomb, Katsuki Bakugou. "Hey! Unnecessary Bakugou!" Said some random and unimportant character. 

"Yeah! Everyone gets to have a chance at being a hero here!" "Well... Almost everyone..." To the third statement, everyone turned to look at the second character who wasn't responding. He was working on his book, trying to find ways to apply his quirk in a way that could be used for hero work. Everyone in the class had secretly acknowledged the boy as someone who was powerful, but not as someone that they would want to associate themselves with. 

His quirk had already killed someone, with barely any effort, of course, they would be afraid, even Bakugou had been afraid, after all. When he had returned and used his explosions on him trying to see if his quirk affected him, the grey flowed through the explosion and almost hit his finger, if it had, he'd been a goner. The fear of death flowed through his body and caused him to immediately label Izuku as a threat. 

The boy himself though never spoke. He kept his voice low when he spoke, and never seemed to openly communicate with anyone. He lived isolated from everyone in a building that was built for him, paid for by the same agency that 'cultivated' him. He commuted on his own and was always wearing those gloves on his hands now. 

"Ah, Midoriya and Bakugou! You both were aiming for U.A. right?" The class froze at the statement and didn't know how to react. They all, including Bakugou, didn't want to set the boy off. "O-Oh...Yeah, good luck...?" Many reacted in a similar manner, and yet the boy; Never took any notice. He continued thinking of applications only giving a small thumbs-up as a sign that he'd heard what the topic was vaguely about. 

"He's still as quiet and anti-social as ever..." "Makes you wonder if it's some sort of therapy for what happened..." "Shh! He could hear you!" Whispers rang throughout the class before the teacher cut in. "Yes, Yes. Please be quiet and mindful, let's finish this day I'm too tired to deal with you all for much longer." The class, albeit one, snickered at their teachers' antics and response. 

And the day continued on without much change. 

However, in another part of the city, there ran a girl whose sharp teeth seemed to run in the family, and who seemed to always arrive tardy to any event. "Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit!!" She continuously yelled as she ran by random people who would never be mentioned again. "GAWD DAMMIT! STUPID ALARM CLOCK BREAKING THAT EASILY!" That's right. 

She'd slammed her hand down on the alarm clock, broken it, and then fallen asleep for another hour. Now she was running through the halls of her school trying to get to her class within the 10-minute tardy period, where she'd at least still get marked tardy rather than absent. "I MADE IT!" 

She burst through the door, her green hair a mess as she scuffled her way to her seat slumping down and taking deep breaths from the unnecessary exercise she'd done in the morning. "Seriously... What was it this time Tokage?" The teacher asked of the girl who'd just finished taking out her notes for the day. "I smashed my alarm clock to pieces and fell asleep again." The teacher furrowed her brows and sighed. 

"You're lucky you're such a smart student, it shows off in your recommendation to UA being an Academic one after all." Setsuna's eyes wandered towards the window on her left and simply responded with a, "Yeah... that's right." No one heard the voice, no one felt the small amounts of isolation that her body radiated towards her surroundings, no one noticed it consciously, yet more and more people kept their distance from her. 

Jealousy is a terrible thing, constantly ruining so many friendships and relationships. Because of her recommendation to UA, Setsuna was widely regarded as either smart or a cheater. Everyone was jealous of this girl who'd managed to key herself a ticket into UA. No one believed it was thanks to her own abilities that she was recognized, they thought it was some sort of fluke that only she had been chosen from among them. 

Now? With 9 Months until her recommendation exam, she was all alone. She'd study after school, train at home, and the go-to-sleep, rinsing and repeating until those 9 Months went by. 

Today was different though. That's what she hoped for, she'd woken up with the feeling that something might be able to change. That there was some sort of hope that she'd meet today. With the day ending simply, nothing extravagant. She made her way home, however as it turned out, today there was a villain attack on her way home, she was one of the first to arrive behind the newly created police-tape line. 

'Why haven't the heroes done anything yet?' She asked looking through the crowd before making eye contact with the victim. It was a boy with a mess of green hair slightly lighter than her own. His emerald eyes that screamed forest, and the gloves that were on his hands. 'They can't hit him!' Setsuna realized immediately why they hadn't finished the fight...

It was because the sludge villain was immune to physical attacks, as such death arms and several other heroes were at a standstill, even Kamui woods was having issues. Setsuna clasped a hand over her mouth unknowingly before she saw something. 

She saw the boy stare at his own hand in horror as he started to take off the glove. His face was turning paler, from fear or from loss of oxygen... She was unsure. But when he did, she understood, it was the former. "I'm sorry..." The boy muttered before he placed his newly released hand on the villain, the sludge only looking down at the voice in confusion and seeing the tears that streamed down his face. 

Next, he saw no color, actually he saw nothing.

The heroes stopped moving the birds stopped flying, and the debris that had been created froze. 

The heroes stopped from approaching the scene in front of them, afraid of what would happen. The birds had been frozen in midair unable to move. The debris too had been frozen in midair. Everywhere around the boy had turned to a grey colored mess. It was an orb that spread around the boy who was at the epicenter of the mess. As he moved, the orb stayed in place. The actions that'd taken form were stuck in that position. 

He stepped out of the orb the crowd still silent and the girl noticed that the tears in his eyes had not stopped. He walked to the edge of the orb one last time and said, "Resume..." His voice was quiet, so it was difficult to hear, but Setsuna and the heroes heard it, they heard how broken it sounded, how sorrowful it was, how empathetic it was. 

In a moment as he said those words, the orb began to crumble, the birds began flying, the debris finished falling to the ground, gravity taking effect once more, but. The Villain remained grey, he remained stuck in place, unable to move. The boy then put his glove back on and moved towards the villain. The heroes broke out of their stupor afraid that this boy might do something that he'd regret. 

"Hey Ki-! " Deatharms stopped as he saw the boy stare at his attacker with eyes that, yes, continued streaming down tears. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry!" The crowd heard this boys' cries of sadness and without anyone saying a thing, a great majority of them realized what he was saying, why it was he had apologized. The sludge villain... Would never feel, think, nor see anything in color again. 

The Hero Deatharms walked up to the boy and spoke. "I'm sorry if it wasn't for our ineptitude... You wouldn't have had to suffer like that..." The boy gave off a smile that the crowd and the heroes had never expected to see it was such a pained and pure smile that it tore at them, that single child would have to suffer a fate like this. 

Like that he was interviewed, asked questions and when he was asked how he had come into contact... He explained how it was the second time the same villain had tried to occupy him. The first in a tunnel where he was saved by All Might, the second when he was walking through a maze of allies trying to get home as fast as possible, only to step on the same bottle All Might had kept in his pants, and releasing the villain once more. 

The Heroes who overheard, had a shadow cast on their faces as they realized how misfortunate this child was, and the reporters huddled around this boy wondering how it is that All Might could make such a mistake that the same boy be attacked twice, a part of the crowd still stayed behind, and one such, was a skinny and skeletal-like man. All Might himself. 

As he heard the boy speaking, he knew he was a failure, he'd forced that child to use the power he'd been trying to hide from the public. He'd entrusted All Might with the information about his quirk and asked him if he could be a hero, All Might had, of course, responded with a, "Yes you can!" 

But after having looked at the boys' quirk in action, it truly dawned on him, the capabilities of such a quirk, and what it could really do. The pro hero had no doubts that this boy had many who saw his quirk as a villains' quirk. After all, a single touch could kill a human. 

'My boy... I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to retract my statement about you being able to be a hero... ' The Hero felt his heart shatter as he knew what it is that he had to do. 'I'm going to have to shatter your dreams so that your mind and heart don't break.' All Might believed he was doing the right thing. The crowd finally dispersed, all except for one. Setsuna Tokage stood in place looking at the frozen-in-time sludge villain. 

Completely neglectful of the phone that was buzzing in her hand till she felt a hand on her shoulder. "Are you okay?" She turned towards the shy voice and saw the same boy who'd been captured by the villain. "A-Ah! Yeah, sorry I was just lost in thought. "Was..." The boy cut himself off as he looked between the girl and the sludge, before finishing his sentence. "Was he someone you knew?" He asked afraid of the answer. 

The girl realizing this smiled and shook her head. "No, I was lost in thought thinking how beautiful your quirk is." The boys' body froze, his breathing halted, and as did his thinking. Out of all the things he'd been expecting, he hadn't been expecting this. 

"D-Do you mean that...?" Midoriya asked this while fidgeting with his finger hoping that his ears hadn't given him false hope. "Yes, I mean it." He looked up from the ground and straight into those dark green eyes, and noticed the glint of compassion in them. He found himself lost in them as a smile slowly lifted itself onto his face. 

"T-Thank you... No one' really ever believed in me, no one but All Might. They've all been afraid of me and my quirk, that I'd hurt them..." The boy was smiling, he was smiling so broadly that Setsuna wondered if his face would cramp up like that, but... It oddly looked good on the boy. 

She felt herself smiling a bit more as the two began to talk a bit more when she began walking away to head home, the boy went in the same direction. "Do you live over here as well?" He nodded and spoke. "I walk 4 blocks that way, and then turn to the right and head further down." The girl nodded and realized he would only be with her for about half the journey as she would have to go straight for 8 blocks before turning left. 

As such, they continued talking. Until they had to split, the boy was still smiling red dust covering his cheeks as he spoke about heroes and how cool the girls' quirk was. The girl smiled and split her hands apart and used them to poke the boy in the head all while not moving. The boy responding by laughing. 

The girl didn't think much of her actions and continued to mess with the boy, it was in her nature, after all, to be provocative and socially active. Yet, she'd been separated from everyone because of her abilities and her recommendations, and this... This that she was doing now, felt... Good to her. 

"Well, thanks for talking to me, and for believing. Are you trying to be a hero as well then?" Setsuna nodded and she responded without thinking saying, "I'm a recommended student for UA so hopefully, I'll be able to get in." She immediately realized her mistake and looked at the boy afraid that he would shun her like the rest of the students had. "That's..." 

'Here it comes...' She thought believing that he too, would forget about her. "That's so cool! That means your really smart and strong! I mean it makes sense with a quirk like yours! You can use it for rescue and you can use it for recon, and use it for battle, you're an overall all-rounder!" Setsuna fell silent before a small smile grew on her face, which then became a grin. 

"That's right! But I still have to pass my own exam, so I'll need you to pass your own exam as well to become a hero!" The boy nodded, and in the spur of the moment, they separated. The boy taking his leave and moving towards his home, and the girl doing the same. 

Suddenly realizing her mistake the girl separated a piece of her face, her entire left side and made it float towards the direction the boy had gone in. 

"I'm sorry Young Midoriya... But I have to retract my statement... You can't become a hero... That quirk of yours, I don't think. I don't think it's the best idea to try and become a hero when you kill anyone you touch with your hand, without any control of that, you'll be a liability or a murder. So I'm sorry but I retract my statement." Setsuna's eyes widened at the scene in front of her. 

She'd just saw All Might! The Number 1 Hero, but she'd also seen how he destroyed the boys', now known as Midoriya, Dream. She took no extra time and willed herself to return to the rest of her body which had already begun retracing her steps back towards the way the boy was heading. She sprinted and thought in her heart. 

'How could All Might do something so heartless!' She pushed herself and reached the boy who'd taken off his glove and was holding a frozen-in-time flower. No matter what he did to it, pull off a leaf, rip it in half. Every time that he released it from its state, it'd return to the state it had previously been in. Just like it was supposed to, his quirk wasn't all-powerful, it wasn't supposed to break the laws of time, it was supposed to temporarily freeze that image into a single moment, just like you would when you take a picture. 

She saw that his eyes, which had been a shining emerald while they were talking, had returned to the dark and barren forest green that looked, all but dead. "H-Hey..." She called out to him and saw him look up at her, confused as to why she was back. "Oh... Did you hear what he said...?" Midoriya was obviously referring to what All Might had said and Setsuna could only softly nod. 

The boys smile, it looked the same right now as it had back when he had first used his quirk on the Sludge villain. It looked pained, and it caused Setsuna to speak her mind without holding back, not liking seeing that kind of expression on the boy, the first person since she'd been recommended, who had spoken to her like an equal. 

"I don't care what All Might said! You can be a hero!" The boy visibly looked shocked as he flinched at the anger that he'd heard in her voice. "But... How...?" She bit her lip and continued telling of the idea she had gotten from seeing his quirk in action earlier today and how he'd frozen in an area of effect. 

"Become a Rescue Hero." His eyes seemed to gain a little bit of their light again as he asked, "But anyone I try to save, I'll freeze forever." He doubted himself, but he wanted to believe that this girl in front of him was telling him the truth, which is why he'd begun to hope once more. "Practice..." Setsuna placed a hand on her chin and whispered this confusing Midoriya, before elaborating. "Practice on making it so that you can control that orb so that you can hold it like a barrier, where anything that passes through will be frozen in place! You can stop debris, prevent landslides, or collapsing buildings!"

To this, the light was revived in the boys' eyes and from then on, he believed he could be a hero no matter what people said to/about him. "Thank you..." The girl then hit her head as she realized why it was that she'd come back. "Tokage, Tokage Setsuna." She outstretched her arm and the boy raised his own gloved hand and shook it while responding. "Midoriya, Midoriya Izuku." 

Thus began the beginning of a new friendship. 

-

9 Months later and Setsuna had finally finished her exam, and passed. She was so happy and so tired, she couldn't force herself to use her quirk any longer, her body slowly but surely bringing itself back together. In the stands were her parents, who came down to congratulate their daughter, saying how proud they were. Her thoughts, however, ran towards the Greenette that had become her best friend. 

She turned her head a little more and saw him walking towards her his hands in his pocket as he was fidgeting and looking around, obviously nervous about his environment. "G-Good job, S-Setsuna." The parents watched the boy with a warm expression on their faces. They'd heard about his situation and now, he was constantly with the family, at times he'd sleep over and hang out with Setsuna. 

Usually, it was customary to not allow boys and girls to ever sleep in the same house, especially not room, if they were not in an intimate relationship. The parents, however, were hoping for that exact thing to happen. The boy had made their daughter so happy and their daughter had made the boy so happy. It was obvious to the two adults, but not so much to the two friends. 

"Thanks, Izu. It was a lot harder than I thought it'd be." She gave a dry laugh as she remembered how she had to outlast 16 students and be one of that last 2 to complete the Physical examination that would tell her if she was accepted or not. 

"Now it's your turn, you know that, right?" Midoriya nodded with a small smile as he looked at his hands and flexed them, the material from the gloves tightening as they retracted. A special mechanism that'd been implemented for him when he'd explained to the doctors how he planned to use it. Sure it cost more, but it also gave him a lot more freedom and it allowed for him to not feel the fear of having to take off his glove and accidentally touching someone because his hand slipped or something. 

He then repeated the motion twice this time and the gloves were back on his hands covering his quirk. Setsuna smiled, showing off her rows of razor-sharp teeth before she stood up, her body completely recovered and leaned on the boy for support. When she fell on his body she could feel the muscles that he'd been training for the past 9 months and decided to mess around with him for a little bit. 

"Wow, wonderboy. I see you're becoming the full package now, huh?" She said as she massaged her way down from his pecks to his, now, 6-pack. His face immediately exploded into a tomato red, and steam erupted its way out of his ears. "E-Eh, A-Ah, -EH!!?!" His mind shut down as he fell. Setsuna hadn't expected the boy to trip backward and so when she was on top of him in a provocative position, in front of her parents, she too found herself incredibly embarrassed. 

"Kya!" she gave off as her face turned a bright shade of red from having had her entire body resting on Midoriya's body. Her hand had slipped under his shirt and she was able to feel the hard muscles even better than before and felt his heartbeat, it was so fast that it caused her own to increase in speed. 

"*Whistle* Wow, Setsuna, didn't expect you to be so bold!" Her mother decided to tease her and the girl who was already a shade of pink turned a deep dark hue of red. "S-S-Shut UP!!!" She screamed as she got off the boy and disappeared out of the doors and towards the car that had been parked outside, hiding in the trunk, hoping to get away from her parents, hiding the immense blush that covered her face. 

"She's so hopeless..." "Completely hopeless..." "Ugah..." The parents looked down at the boy then at each other and smiled. "I don't think he's hopeless though if he's able to react like that, then maybe we won't have to wait much longer to see our little girl at the happiest she could ever be." The father picked up the knocked out boy whose face was still steaming a bright red. 

-

1 Month Later, it was Midoriya's turn. 

He was standing in front of a massive gate, it was the gate that would pave the way for his future. "BEGIN!" As the announcement rung, nothing ran through his head. His body simply moved on its' own. He ran past the students who were confused as to why there was no countdown and began to freeze any robots he found and carried them with him. 

His training hadn't been only for strength. He'd found out new properties that he hadn't been expecting. When he froze something, it lost its weight and it could be moved anywhere, second Even if he froze it and moved it, unlike when he breaks said frozen item. It won't return back to the same place it was. It'll simply restore it's state of matter back to the original and will stay wherever it was moved to. 

This allows for Midoriya to throw the robots as high as he can, and then release the freezing effects. The robot will heal itself from the force of having parts of it crushed from the force necessary to throw it that high, but then gravity begins taking effect and all of the robots that had been thrown up into the air by Midoriya, slowly one by one, fell and filled his colorless world, with the colors of red and orange. 

He continued running. Finding himself gathering more and more points until the ground shook. An explosion followed and the grey of the buildings began to fall the rubble beginning to near all of the Examinees. They cowered, they shook, and they prayed that something would save them, and someone did. 

Present Mic was about to use his quirk to save them seeing as 20 of them were about to be crushed, but froze when an orb surrounded the examinees and shielded them from the incoming projectiles. Instantly the would-have-been killed examinees looked at the mess of green hair. "No one move! If you touch the orb, you're dead. Just stay where you are for a second. I'll tell you when to move." 

Everyone quickly nodded on the inside and several on the outside began to stare at this boys' display of power. Suddenly the bubble disappeared and he yelled. "Run!" He instead braced himself and put all of the power he could into his arm, the debris was momentarily resumed in time allowing the examinees to run, while he then froze the debris once more and then he himself, moved out of the way. 

He was about to run as the Zero-pointer was announced, only to hear a voice. "Ouch..." He turned back and saw the girl who'd saved him from his tripping earlier in the day. In a single moment, his body moved once more on its own. He touched the rock and lifted it off the girl before putting on one glove and using the other to hold the rock up. 

"Here!" He put his hand under the girls' armpit and around her shoulders and lifted her up before sprinting away. "I-It's catching up to us! "The girls' face was full of terror, and several of the other examinees began to hesitate on whether to help them or not. So he did what he needed to and reapplied his other glove and lifted the girl bridal style, causing her to blush immensely before he yelled to a boy with blue-indigo hair and glasses. "Catch Her!" He used all of his strength to throw her and the other person caught her as he turned his back on them and released both of his gloves. 

"Everyone, Get away from here."His voice was cold and rough and it caused several to realize he was being serious as they dragged each other away from the boy. Midoriya, on the other hand, was smiling. He was smiling at the danger in front of him as his arms slowly raised themselves above his head, outstretched. "Special Move: TimeLapse." The final thing that he'd found about his properties from his quirk... Was it's worst possibility? 

He could freeze time, that's all he'd ever been able to do, but... What if when he froze them. He sped up the rate at which time moved for them? Manipulating time seems like a broken thing, right? Well, it is until you realize, there's no way to control it. He could either freeze it at zero or speed it up to 100. No in-between. Meaning that if he sped something up, it would reach the end of its life. This was his most dangerous ability, not only to his opponent but to himself as well. 

Timelapse activated and he felt his muscles strain, he felt his vision blur. He felt the tears that streamed down his eyes. The pain they cast on his body too much. He slowly felt his body changing before he let the quirk go. The robot was rusted and deactivated when his quirk ran out. Everything that'd happened, happened in the matter of a second. To Midoriya who too, felt the effects of timelapse, it felt like hours. As such his body had changed, even if slightly. 

He stood at 5"6 when he started this exam. Now he was 5"7. An inch is what he'd grown. What did this mean? He used up at the minimum 1 year of his life to save the girl and the other examinees. His clothes were now too tight on him and seemed worn out, as they hadn't been washed in over a year technically speaking. 

He fell to the ground and opened his previously closed eyes and took in the world in front of him. The last of the effects Timelapse had, it would turn his world grey. No, it wasn't a figure of speech, his retina's and ocular parts of his brain could no longer process color, for what ranged between, 4 hours and 3 days. 

When he made it back home that day he received a call from Setsuna asking him if he'd thought he did well. "I think so, I got a lot of points, I slightly lost track but I'm pretty sure I reached the 50's range... Although..." [What? What did you do?] Setsuna's voice sounded worried over the phone as she imagined that he'd gotten injured. "I used Timelapse." [...] That single sentence was all it took for Setsuna to realize what had happened. [What changed this time?]  

Midoriya closed his eyes and smiled at the image he'd seen from using timelapse. "I said something that I'd been meaning to say for a while." Setsuna was still confused as Midoriya smiled and spoke. "Meet me at Dagobah Municipal Beach in 1 hour." [The Beach you cleaned? Why?] Setsuna was confused, but Midoriya knew what he had to do and didn't back down. 

"I'll explain there. I'll finally tell you something I've been waiting on." The girl was growing nervous as the call ended. 'Why? Why does he want to talk to me in person rather than on the phone? What did he see this time!' She was worried because the last time that they'd seen Midoriya use Timelapse, he saw an image of UA's robots that were used for testing. That's right. 

Because he himself had gone in time forward a certain amount of time, he had gotten 1 or 2 new memories that he was able to vividly remember. Back then it showed Midoriya using his Quirk in a way he'd never seen, and that was how he was able to come up with his hollow bubble for protection.

-

When she showed up, Midoriya was already there, he was dressed in black jeans and a shirt that was tight on his now, taller and muscular frame. "Hey..." She called out to him. He turned and smiled at her as his eyes cast to the side not making eye-contact with the girl. "What...? What did you see?" Setsuna was curious, but she was also nervous. She was afraid that he'd seen something that would hurt him more than anything. 

"I..." He took a deep breath and then looked directly into Setsuna's dark eyes. "I saw us... We..." His voice died off once more as his face took on a red hue before he continued. "I saw how we... were a..." "A...?" Setsuna was now more curious than concerned as the boy seemed flustered. "We were... a couple..." To that Setsuna broke, literally. Her quirk activated and her body fell into the 20 some odd pieces she could become. 

Midoriya became concerned about his friend and called out to her. "Ah! Setsuna!" He helped piece parts of her together, making sure to steer away from other parts of her body. Eventually, she was pieced back together and Midoriya continued. "B-But... Seeing that made me think about something..." He raised his gaze from his feet and stared into Setsuna's eyes once more as he spoke not even realizing how straightforward he was being. 

"I love you, Setsuna." He closed his eyes and expected Setsuna to reject him or to break again, but neither happened. Instead, she smiled and walked over to the boy. She didn't know what she was doing, she didn't know why she was doing it. But right now, her heart was happy, it was beating so fast, it was ecstatic, SHE was ecstatic. she put her hand on the boys' cheek and gave him a quick kiss. "I... I love you too Izu." 

She had been thinking that she may have liked the boy for a while but was never able to come to terms with it, due to being afraid that he would reject her or if he only thought of her as a sister. But with what he said, she saw her chance. She felt her love which had been restricted by her mind, be released from its chains and rush to the front of her mind, causing her to have kissed him in the spur of the moment. 

What she hadn't expected would be that he'd attack straight back with a kiss of his own, full of passion, and love. They kissed for a bit, separated, and took in breaths, all-the-while panting. "Hehe..." Setsuna gave a small chuckle as she imagined herself with this boy in front of her. "What's so funny?" Midoriya asked as he stared into her green eyes. "Oh, nothing, just the fact that I just realized... We're basically identical to each other, albeit a few differences."

She used this chance to be her usual provocative self and pointed at the mass that grew on her chest, and the mass that was her ass. Midoriya's noise erupted out blood as he fell back and passed out. "Ahhh Shit... I can't carry him, he's too heavy..." She questioned what to do next, but found herself just staring at his face, content with where they were, the sun was setting, and the wind was calm. His face was perfectly reflected, basked in a ray of light, and she knew why. Something or someone from above knew. 

That her Boyfriend was the greatest of all heroes, he may not have been as gifted as others when it came to powers, but he'd been gifted the heart of a hero and that was enough for him. That was enough for her. "Seriously, Izu... I love you." She once again reaffirmed her feelings as a small smile made its way onto the unconscious boys' who was now resting on his girlfriend's thighs. "I'll make sure your world has color. Even if I'm the only piece of color in it, I'll shine brighter than anything else!" 

She kissed him just as the sunset and the orange rays, grew to purple white shadows. 

Authors Note:

FUCK, I want to make this into a story... but I have too many stories, and updating them all already is a real pain... Gugh... I'm beginning to wonder if doing this is a bad idea because it gives me too many ideas and it makes me want to make too many books. Well, that's my rant at least. 

I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you all on the next update. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 4.2K 40
A book of Bakugo Katsuki Oneshots!! (It's not exclusively Bakugo, but it will mainly feature him with a few one-shots of any other character people r...
33.7K 436 9
Some random BNHA x reader one shots! Most of these one shots will have a Female reader, I was writing these mostly for myself before now so I apologi...
563K 5.1K 67
Note: I don't own any characters I'll wrote in this fic. All rights to the owners. So, I decided to write an Izuku X Female Characters One-Shots beca...
74K 1.8K 17
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ꜱᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ A series of Todobaku one-shots that I've written for you to hopefully enjoy.