Secret Agent

Per kimjungkoo97

Kim Taehyung also known as V who is working as a secret agent in Korea... There is no love no feelings in his... Més

Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - Mission
Chapter 2 - Friends
Chapter 3 - innocent boy
Chapter 4 - Love at first sight
Chapter 5 - My bunny
Chapter 6 - Fiesty bunny
Chapter 7 - I Miss Him
Chapter 8 - Kiss
Chapter 9 - Secrets
Chapter 10 - Passionate night
Chapter 11 - Pleasure
Chapter 12 - I will protect you
Chapter 13 - The Truth
Chapter 15 - Attack
Chapter 16 - Family
Chapter 17- EPILOGUE

Chapter 14 - First mission

10.3K 460 64
Per kimjungkoo97

No one's pov

The whole club is filled with loud music and the youngsters who is dancing crazily because of the drinks.. Couples are dancing to the music and making out... Simon looked at the club he wants someone to fuck.. Simon one of the most trustable man of jae wook he will do anything for the mafia leader..

He is the one who kidnaps the children and homeless people for the organs.. After their death he burn the dead body and disposed their ashes in the nearby river..

'Target spotted.. Koo..' Bambam said through his ear piece.. Jimin and yoongi were in the club.. 'Don't let him to touch you.. Otherwise..'

'Oh tae.. Don't be jealous.. Its his first mission.. Please control your freaking jealousy..' Namjoon said which made the others to giggle.. Taehyung bites his inner cheeks..

Simon looked around the club and his eyes finally fall on a certain boy who looks so sexy and hot.. 'Fuck that boy looks so beautiful who is he?' The bartender Jake looked at the boy who is dancing crazily...

'Ohh.. My god.. Our kookie looks so sexy..' Jimin said.. Taehyung glared at him.. Not only Taehyung but also yoongi..

'What did you say baby boy? I can't hear you?' Jimin startled a little by yoongi's deep voice and smiled at him sheepishly.. 'I admit the fact that kookie is sexy and hot though..'

Taehyung gritted his teeth and everyone bursted into laughter.. 'Just shut up hyung otherwise koo has to face the problem.. You know about Taehyung.. Please be quiet..' Hoseok said..

Taehyung's eyes were on simon who is looking at jungkook with lust.. 'I will show you what's hell while you are alive.. How dare you look at my babyboy like that..' Taehyung smirked at him.. Simon took his glass and went to the dance floor where Jungkook is dancing in the crowd..

'Hey sexy..' Simon stood before Jungkook and he is mesmarised by the boy's beauty.. Jungkook smiled at him seductively.. 'Are you alone..' Simon wants to touch him badly but jungkook knows that he should be careful with him.. And he don't want anyone to touch him because he only belongs to his taehyung..

'That fucker is flirting with you koo.. Just seduce him and get him out from the club.. We will take care of everything..' Yoongi said through his earpiece.. Taehyung can't look at simon who is flirting with jungkook..

Jimin heard a breaking sound suddenly he turned and looked at taehyung who broke the glass in his hand.. 'Fuck tae. Your hand is bleeding..' Jungkook heard it and he was startled a bit..

'What's wrong cutie..' Simon stretch his hand to touch jungkook's face but kookie stopped him.. 'I'm too bored here.. Can we go outside the club.. Please..' Jungkook hide his anger and smiled at him.. He licked his lower lip seductively which made simon to fall for the younger's act and he take him out of the club..

'We have to reach the place before our kookie.. So let's go..' Namjoon said.. Jin nodded his head and starts the car..

Without wasting time taehyung and others went out of the club.. 'Your place or mine..' Jungkook asked and his voice is too deep..

'Your place cutie... But before that can I taste your lips..' Simon leaned a little towards jungkook to kiss him.. But jungkook smirked and stopped him.. 'Don't worry.. Today will be your unforgettable night in your life.. I will show you what's heaven and also HELL..' Simon chuckled at the younger..

'Can't wait to fuck your pretty ass babyboy...' Jungkook wants to punch him hard on his face but he is in control.. 'Yeah.. I know my daddy is waiting for me.. Don't worry I will make it quick.. So me and daddy can have some fun..' Jungkook said..

'Jungkook I'm hearing you..' Jin said which made yugy and namjoon chuckled a little..

Taehyung smiled not only him jimin who is treating his hand also smiled.. 'Why everyone flirt through the ear piece.. For fuck sake its our mission..' Hoseok growled.. Jimin looked at taehyung..

'Wherever he goes jungkook's thoughts were only about you.. And I didn't know that you have daddy kink..' Taehyung showed his boxy smile..

'Get ready guys.. Kookie is going to reach our destination..' Bambam said.. Taehyung and jimin took his gun and hide it in their jacket..

'Pretty boy.. My boss always says that beauty is so dangerous.. That's why his son died..' Simon said.. Jungkook looked at him.. 'Ohh.. You have a boss..' Jungkook asked..

'Yeah.. His son loved a boy.. But he was killed by someone we still didnt know the killer..' Jungkook nodded his head.. 'But I think that boy is not so beautiful as you..' Simon looked at jungkook whose eyes were on the road..

'And I know you are the boy wonwoo adored a lot.. Right my dear jungkook..' Simon smirked at him..

'Fuck.. He is in danger..' Taehyung said.. Yoongi and jimin panicked they didn't want Jungkook to be hurt..

But jungkook didn't show any emotions in his face.. 'Guess.. My job will be easy.. You are right..' Simon took his gun and placed it on jungkook's head.. The younger laughed at simon..

'Are you an idiot..' Hoseok and others heard what jungkook is saying.. 'Killing me wont get anything to you.. And before you gonna die I have say something to you..' Simon looked at the younger with wide eyes..'Do you want to shoot me.. Then shoot but if you kill me you won't be alive..'

'We reached our place baby..' Taehyung said while checking his loaded gun.. Jungkook stopped the car before Simon's secret place.. 'I feel so pity because my hyung won't be so easy on you.. And you have to be punished because you are a monster who kills innocent children and people for money.. So good luck..' Simon holds jungkook's hand and placed the gun on the younger's head.. Then he dragged the younger from the car and looked around the place..

'Wonwoo..he tried to kill me and he was killed by my hyung to protect me.. Now they won't show any mercy on you simon..' Jungkook smirked at him..

'Shut up you slut..' Simon slapped on the younger's cheeks which made jungkook to fall on the ground..

'How dare he call mean names and slap my baby..' Jin was about to get out of the car but yugy and namjoon holds him back.. 'You slapped my baby...' simon lift his pistol and looked at the shadow figure before him.. He looked at the ground but the younger was not there.. 'We want his thumb print tae.. so before killing him cut off his finger while he is alive..' Namjoon said.. Jin and jungkook didnt expect this.. 'Killing so many innocent lives for the money so he deserve some bad punishments..' jin shivered a little he didnt now that his husband is looking like a devil now..

'where the fuck are you? show me yourself coward..' simon shouted aloud.. He saw some shadow figures before him.. Jimin, yoongi and taehyung stood before simon.. Before simon pull the trigger taehyung shoots him on his hand which made simon to groan in pain..

'Is it paining.. thats how those innocent lives felt before they die?' yoongi growled and punched him on his face.. both yoongi and jimin kicked him mercilessly.. Jungkook sits inside the car and enjoyed the show before him while sipping the banana milk.. hoseok sit beside jungkook with a laptop in his hand..

'Who are you guys? How did you know about everything?' Simon chocked the blood and he can't bear the pain.. Taehyung and jimin looked at simon ..

' yahhh dont forget his thumb..' Hoseok said.. taehyung smirked and cut his thumb and put it in a plastic bag.. ' That's cruel.. Taehyung looks so scary now..' jungkook said.. bambam smiled at the younger.. 'He won't show mercy to the criminals and he flirt with his babyboy how can he leave simon..'

Simon's fingerprint is the password to know about the other homeless people and children where jae wook and the hospital director planned to kill.. So they can save those innocent lives.. 'I think it's enough hyung.. It's time for us to send him off..' Jimin said..

'N-no.. P- please... I will do anything for you guys.. Money I have more money.. How much you want..' Taehyung scoffed at simon and kneeled before him..

'Money won't buy the death lives simon...what you did was cruel and bad so you have to taste those people's pain and sufferings too.. Don't worry we will send your boss soon to you.. And... I hate when you talk dirty to my babyboy.. You slapped my precious doll..' Taehyung smirked and took his gun and shoot him on his head..

'Don't leave any evidence.. Jae wook should not know about Simon's death..' Namjoon said.. Jimin burnt the body.. They wait until simon burnt fully..

Everyone get into the car except Taehyung and jungkook.. ' We have to go.. Its really late..' Yoongi said.. The ride is too silent Taehyung didn't talk anything to jungkook.. And the younger is little scared... When they reached their mansion without saying anything taehyung gets off from the car and jungkook followed him like a lost puppy..

'Guess you are going to have a hard night today.. Don't worry his room is soundproof..' Jungkook blushed because of yoongi's word.. Jungkook ran upstairs and saw taehyung facing the wall.. He closed the door and locked it.. Jungkook didn't know how to start but he hates taehyung to see like this..

Taehyung took off his coat and unbuttoned his shirt.. He hissed in pain while unbuttoning.. Jungkook snapped out from his thought and rushed to the elder.. 'Is it paining..' Jungkook holds the elder's hand and checks the cut which is a little deep.. 'Stay here I will bring the first aid kit..' Before jungkook goes Taehyung holds his hand..

'Jimin already treats it.. Don't worry its not that deep..' Jungkook bite his inner cheeks and hits him on his chest.. 'Pabo.. Why are you like this.. I hate seeing you like this.. I already told you to control your anger.. Its only a mission hyung..' Jungkook eyes brimmed with tears when he looked at him..

Taehyung holds the younger's cheeks in his hands.. 'Even its a mission I hate when he flirt with you.. I don't care what others think about me.. It may be jealous, crazy or obsession but I hate when others look at you with their lustful eyes.. I will kill them jungkook..'

'Tae I know about you.. I'm only yours hyung.. You love me unconditionally that's why you can't control your anger and you know Kim jungkook only belongs to Kim Taehyung..' Jungkook smiled at taehyung which made him to relax a little.. Jungkook caressed his boyfriend's cheeks 'I love you tae..'

'I want you baby..' Taehyung linked his forehead with the younger.. 'I want to make love to you.. Rough and hard until you forget your name..' Jungkook blushed and nodded his head.. He stand on his toes and kissed the elder on his lips..

But the kiss became so rough and passionate make out session.. They both walk clumsily to the bed without breaking their kiss and fall on the bed.. Jungkook pushed the elder on the soft mattress and hovered over him.. Taehyung looked at the younger with full of love and lust.. Jungkook unbuttoned his shirt and showed his slightly built body to Taehyung..

'Babyboy will take care of you daddy..' Taehyung was turned on and he is so hard by looking at jungkook without shirt above him.. Jungkook leaned towards the elder and kissed him on his lips.. Their tongues clashed and tasting each others sweetness.. Taehyung sits on the bed while kissing him passionately.. He squeezed the younger's ass which made jungkook to moan..

They both want them so badly.. Jungkook took off the elder's shirt and and threw it on the floor.. He unbuckled the belt and takes off taehyung's pant and boxer.. Jungkook kissed on him on his neck leaving many marks and his hands caressed the elder's chest and waist.. Taehyung feels so loved.. He moaned a little when the younger tastes his bud and moved to his lower..

Taehyung moaned a littke loud and his voice is so deep when he feels jungkook's wet lips on his shaft.. The younger licks the tip and sucked a little.. 'Fuck.. Baby..' Taehyung tilt his head to the pillow and closed his eyes.. He holds the younger's hair and caressed it.. Jungkook sucked his full shaft and deep throating him.. Taehyung feels like euphoric by the immense pleasure by jungkook.. He bites his lower lip and looked at jungkook who is sucking his shaft..

He turned on badly when jungkook looked at him while deep throating his shaft.. He didn't want to cum so pulled the younger harshly and pushed him on the bed.. Taehyung took off the younger's pant along with boxer and spread his legs..

Taehyung kissed him and leaving hickeys all over his body... He hands moved to the younger's ass and caressed it.. Jungkook gasped a little when taehyung entered his three fingers and started to fingering him.. Jungkook deep moans and whimpers were the only the sound heard in the room..

'T-tae.. Want you.. P-please..' Taehyung took off his fingers and replaced with his big shaft.. Both Taehyung and jungkook screamed loudly.. The elder caressed jungkook's thighs and showered him with wet kisses.. Jungkook looked at taehyung and nodded his head..

Each and every thrust was so deep which made jungkook to scream he can't handle the pleasure and pain at the same time.. 'H-hyung.. Ahhh.. T-too much..' Taehyung holds the younger's waist and started to thrust him mercilessly.. He abused the sweet spot with his strong thrust.. Jungkook screamed, moaned and cried in pleasure..

The bed creaks and Taehyung pushed the younger to head board and fucked him hardly..

They both didn't care about anything.. Taehyung didn't slowed down even jungkook came two times.. The younger loves the roughness of taehyung... 'Love you baby.. Bun..' Jungkook came again and fall on the bed after few thrust Taehyung cane inside the younger..

Jungkook breathed heavily and looked at his boyfriend.. 'Love you too daddy..' Taehyung chuckled and kissed him on his lips... Jungkook wrapped his hands around the elder and smiled at him weakly..

Taehyung cleaned the younger and covered him with sheets.. He layed beside jungkook who is sleeping peacefully.. 'I Love you a lot baby..' Taehyung kissed the younger on his forehead...

Share your comments

Don't forget to vote

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

My sweet bunny Per Anya

Literatura romàntica

251K 9.5K 31
A story in which a famous Ceo falls in love with a high school student. The story contains smut and fluff. Ships: Taekook and Yoonmin ~Top: Tae ~Bo...
717K 27.1K 124
A story in which Jungkook wants Taehyung to notice him but Taehyung is already crushing on kookie97, a worldwide known celebrity who hasn't revealed...
10.6K 822 16
Taehyung is a world famous company cold CEO, Hoseok is his manager. Taehyung love in Hoseok since middle school but he don't know how to express it...
1M 59.9K 74
Taehyung: He is cold, expressionless and rigid. Seokjin: He's carefree, loving and patient. "Can you help me forget my past?" This is a TAEJIN fanfic...