๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘

By -issavibe

"๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ณ ๐ˆ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐๐ฅ๐๐„
๐“๐„๐
not an update
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
kamari...
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
update...
for tooskii
๐“๐„๐–๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
surprise..ish??
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
hollup...
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐˜

๐Ž๐๐„

138K 3K 6.4K
By -issavibe

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐧

"You always doin' too much bruh." I mugged Deija as she jumped up and down on my bed, waking me up.

"Come on best we goin' out toniiight." She said.

"I'm not goin' nowhea."

"Girl, you better getcho ass up forreal."

"Bruh Dei ion wanna." I whined.

"Why not?"

"Cuz I wanna stay home."

"But you always stay home you homebody."

"Bitch lemme be a homebody in peace." I said and she mugged me.

"Nigga there gon' be some drug dealers out. You know them niggas is fione."

"Fine I'll go. Damn do too much."

"Shutcho ass up. Always whining." She said.

"Who is you talking tooo?"

"Hurry let's get dressed."

"Aight damn." I got up and threw a lil tantrum. She always wanna make me do shit. I went to my bathroom, showering brushing my teeth, etc.

I had finally gotten dressed and we were ready. I gathered some stuff I needed and we headed out the door. My ma was a t work so I texted her telling her I went out.

"Take my picture." I said to Deija.

"Aight." I handed her my phone.

"Ok, ok, sis giving me face, aight. Show a lil ass." She hyped me up. I laughed and taking her phone and taking pictures of her. I slyly used my phone cuz for some reason she don't like me taking pictures of her.

Little does she know, everytime we on facetime and she looking a lil reckless, I be screnshotting. But what she don't know won't hurt her.

We got in her car and headed to the party. I posted some pictures she had taken of me.

Swipe >>

Swipe >>>

lanii.i   bad bitch, periodttt

@dei.ja   where my pc at?? 🤬
       @dei.ja   🙄 she took my pic ^^

Load more comments

Swipe >>

dei.ja    need me a loyal one...  💚
         pc @lanii.i

@lanii.i   that bitch fr fr 😍😍

Load more comments

We finally got to the party and that shit was packed. Well not that packed but packed.

"Come on I want you to meet some people." She said and I looked at her.

"Girl what people, where'd you get the time to make friends?"

"Bitch when you was at home all fucking day." She said and I smacked my teeth.

I'm not good when it comes to meeting new people.

"Come on." She gestured.

She held onto my hand as we squeezed through people. All I smelled was drugs and alcohol and sweat. Shit was hella nasty.

I noticed Dei was on her phone talking to someone and looking around.

"Oh aight, I see y'all." She hung up. We walked up the VIP room and I looked at Deija.

"How we 'posed to get in?" I asked.

"Just wait." She said. Just then a dude came up to us and hugged her.

"Wassup." He said to her.

"Hey where errbody at?"

"In there obviously." He said thumpong her forehead.

"Damn. Anyways this my bestfriend Lani, Lani this my... friend Treyvon." She hesitated a lil bit when she said "friend." Definitely not.

"Wassup." He gave me a nod.

"Hey."

"Come on let's meet the gang." He said and directed us towards everyone.

Dei gave everyone a hug while I just stood there looking dumbfounded.

"Y'all this my best Lani, Lani this Meech, Shoota, Don, you already know Trey, and lastly mean ass nigga over thea' is KJ." She introduced everybody.

I said hi to them and everyone replied except KJ. What crawled up his ass? He was fine tho not gon lie. He just sat there looking at his phone.

There was a seat next to him so I just sat there. He looked up at me and looked back at his phone.

"This shit bout dry as hell. Let's go somewhea'." The guy I believed was Meech said.

"Let's go to Lani's house." Dei said and my head snapped at her.

"Nuh-uh my momma at home." I shook my head.

"No she ain't." Dei said and I glared at her.

"Come on we ain't gon' trash yo house." Don said getting up.

"Aye KJ you coming?" Stunna asked. He looked bout high as hell.

"Yeah hollon." He replied. He stood up and pulled his pants up but they fell right back down.

What I wanna know is why did I come to a party and we was just gon' leave right after. Ian even get to sit down.

I threw a lil tantrum and followed behind them.

Meech came and walked beside me.

"Wassuh."

"Hey."

"Whatchu being shy fo'?"

"Ian know Dei had nigga friends." I shrugged.

"Yeah she do. Trey introduced her to us. That nigga sprung for real. His roach looking ass." He said making me laugh.

"Yeah I kinda noticed."

"So where you from. Ian neva seen you around."

"I'm from Chicago. Iom really go out like that so, nobody really knows me."

"True true."

"Who's the funny one in the group?" I asked him.

"That's that nigga Shoota. He a whole fool bruh but when he get mad it's whole 'notha situation. Don is the smart and nice one, he's rarely mean. Now KJ that nigga a whole 'notha level of crazy. He kill for fun wit his trigger happy ass."

"What about you?" I asked.

"Me, I'm chillin' but I be getting mad and irritated easily." He said and I nodded.

"I feel you on that one."

"So who goin wit who?" Dei asked. This bitch ain't slick.

"I'll go wit Deija." Trey said. I already know they finna be on they shit and ion wanna third wheel so I decided to go with the rest of the guys.

We all got in each car and drove off to my house. Lord Jesus take the wheel cause this nigga KJ drive fast as hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.3K 42
๐€๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ง๐—ผ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง, ๐ฒ๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐ ๐—ผ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐›๐—ผ๐๐ฒ. ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—€ 20...
171K 3.8K 47
สŸแดแด แด‡ แด„แด€ษด ส™แด‡ แด€ ษขแด€แดแด‡ แดฦฆ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด sแด‡ส€ษชแดแดœs .. แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแดษชแด„แด‡ ษชs สแดแดœส€s โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’
93.3K 2.5K 33
๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐“๐Ž "๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž"
38.1K 2.2K 36
"๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’•, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’•, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’‰' ๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‡๐”๐’๐“๐‹๐€