That time I got reincarnated...

Bởi Jksk99

You never had what was considered a 'normal' family, you was always treated as an outcast. The smallest of th... Xem Thêm

Vote results
1: New family, Similar problem.
2: Meeting a talking Slime?
3: Lizardmen and a Dryad.
4: Countdown to the reunion.
5: Fighting the Orcs and accepted.
6: Aftermath.
7. Getting judged by a king.
8. Cheery crimson dragon
9. How to tame your demon lord.
10. I want to sleep.
11. Visitors to the land of monsters.
12. Your not that bad.
13. Time for a champion
15. Big explosion, Big success.
16. Phobio gets punched.
(Actual chapter) 17. Don't anger Shion.
18. Visiting the dwarves.
19. Shizu?
20. Adventurers test.
21. Meeting Yuuki.
22.First day of class.
23. How to save the kids.
24. The Merchant.
25. Divination is neat.
26. Labyrinth exploration.
27. Summoning spirits.
28. Abducted
29. Anything for my family.
30. Loss
Christmas special.
31.Fairy tales
32. Discussions
My Y/N
33. Meetings.

14. Prepare for a fight.

6.1K 137 111
Bởi Jksk99

Before you start I wanna say thanks for 10k reads. Also I go back to college Tomorrow so this could be the last chapter for a while until I get time or not depends on how When I have time, anyway I hope you enjoy.

Somewhere in the great forest of Jura 

Phobio: Dammit!! *slams his fist on a tree*

One of the beast me now with Phobio try to cal him down.

Beast man: Please, Phobio, you must calm down! You can't be blamed for losing that fight. Even lord Carrion couldn't actually beat Milim-

Phobio: SHUT YOUR FOOLISH MOUTH!! LORD CARRION WOULD NEVER HUMILIATE HIMSELF LIKE THAT!

Beast man: I understand your frustration sir. But our mission is to recruit that slime and his followers. We must keep lord Carrion's orders in mind.

Phobio: You're right.

???: Oh, but I quite understand it must be impossible to keep such a bitter feeling under control.

The group of beast men become startled and searched around for the voice.

Phobio: W-Who's there?!

Out of nowhere a small windstorm kicked up and in front of them was a column of wind. The group could see the rather big figure of whoever was inside. The person was spinning at high speeds before coming to a stop and looks a Phobio.

???: How do you do, good citizens of Eurazania! Do forgive my belated introduction. I am a humble member of the harlequin alliance. *Strikes a pose* I am known as Footman, the angry clown. A pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Phobio: Never heard of you. What do you clowns want?

Another voice came from behind the fat build of Footman.

Tear: There's no need to be defensive. I'm Tear, the tear drop clown. See, the moderate harlequin alliance is an odd-jobs mercenary outfit. I think you'll find it's well worth your time to hear what we can offer you!

Phobio:... Get lost. I have no reason to sit around and listen to a bunch of fishy-looking clowns. *walks away*

Tear: Demon lord Milim needs to taste what's coming to her doesn't she?

Phobio stops at her words and turns back around to face them.

Phobio: How did you..?

Footman: Don't you want Power? Because we can offer you a truly great one. Naturally it also poses a great danger. But when you have overcome it. You Will Be A Demon Lord

Back in Tempest

Currently Rimuru, Y/N and the Kijin are watching the new and improved champion Youm and his group leave Tempest.

Youm: Well, master Rimuru we're taking off now.

Hakurou: You've tightened up your bearing quite well. It hasn't been long, but it shows that you've taken your training very seriously.

Rimuru Pov

Just weeks ago, Youm's group was merely a rabble of thugs. After giving them gear and sending them to Hakurou. They finally looked worthy of being called champion's party. Anyone would believe he was the one who defeated the Orc lord. And nobody's really aware of just how dicey things got. With the army of 200,000 or the demon lord evolution. Not only that even less know about Y/N's previous family trying to kill him. They could be much worse than Orc lord but we haven't seen or heard anything about them since that fight. And Souei hasn't reported anything of them either way at the moment.

I look at Y/N to see him thinking about something.

(In Y/N's mind) great Sage why can you drink a drink, but you cant food a food. (Back to Rimuru) 

Everything is fine, so far anyway

Youm started to speak snapping me out of my thoughts.

Youm: Rommel's already headed back to Falmuth ahead of us. He was excited to report back about the battle against the Orc lord, complete with fictional details. Kinda feels embarrassing to juice up the story of a great battle that you never actually took part in, though.

Out of nowhere Milim appears.

Milim: What, you're going already?

Youm: Oh... uh... hi Milim.

Ever since the meeting we had where Milim puched Youm he's became timid around her.

Milim: Do your best, Kiddo! *pats Youm on the back*

Youm: S-Sure

Rimuru: "Well done, Youm. It's not often that you receive encouragement from a demon lord."

Youm: Huh? Demon lord?

Y/N: Oh right you don't know. This is Milim Nava the demon lord.

Milim: Yep, that's me! *throws up a peace sign*

You&Group: WHAAAAAT?!

And so Youm and his companions left, with a bit less pomp than I would've expected. 

Small Timeskip

Im currently relaxing with Fuze in our hot spring. There is also Gobta swimming as fast as he can trying to keep up with Y/N.

Fuze: I must admit, I find this very startling. I just assumed the name was a coincidence. I didn't think it was actually demon lord Milim. 

Rimuru: Yeah I was surprised when she showed up, too. And even more when she said she'd be living here.

Fuze: I understand what she means, though. It is a very pleasant and relaxing place.

Rimuru: Well, I'm glad to hear you like it. So.. how long are you going to be here, Fuze?

Fuze: Oh, you know, I've got a lot of stuff to do here.

Rimuru: It seems like your thoroughly enjoying your vacation to me. What happened to your promise that you'd help us turn Youm into a champion?

Fuze: Oh, that's no problem for us at all. I determined that you were someone with a trustworthy nature. I've already told the necessary parties and made all needed preparations. I swear  though I'm very happy to know there's such a delightful place for recreation in the vicinity of Blumund. I'd be coming here all the time if not for the danger of the trip.

Rimuru: I guess building a road would be the quickest way, wouldn't it? From Tempest Tim the kingdom of Blumund.

Fuze: Pardon?

Y/N: A road, didn't you hear?

Fuze: I heard clearly B-But you're talking about a major international project.

Rimuru: That's just the point Fuze, My boy.

Fuze: "My boy"!?

Rimuru: I want to help this town flourish. And to do that, I want people from nations the world over to visit. We'll handle paving the roads. I want you to help spread the word that we're monsters who pose no danger.

Fuze: I see. Well, if you're willing to go that far for the benefit of our people then I, Fuze pledge to spread the word of your town using all connections I have. *bows*

Rimuru: Y-yeah? thanks

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/N getting chased by Chibi Shinku.

Y/N Pov

Me and Rimuru was relaxing In our house until Milim burst through our door and was followed by Elen. I think that's her name. The one Who travels with gido and kaval

Milim: Bwa ha ha! I'm back! *Tackles Rimuru*

Elen: Milim's incredible to have around! She can find monsters right away, which makes the hunting a lot easier.

Milim: we caught a whole bunch. Wanna see? *pokes Rimuru* you should come aswell Y/N.

Rimuru: Fine, I'm coming Y/N let's go.

Y/N: Do I have to?

Milim: Yeah! You do!

Y/N: ...

And now I'm on Ranga with Milim and Elen whilst Rimuru gets Carried by Shion. Soon we see Gido and kaval sitting down next to their loot they got from the hunt which was a lot.

Gido: Hey! Right over here!

Shion: Lady Milim! *passes Rimuru to milim* Who goes there?!

Kaval&Gido: Huh?!

Gido: Huh? Umm what?! I'm Gido.

Kaval: Kaval...

Y/N: Not you two! It's someone else.

A dryad suddenly appears behind kaval and Gido. She looked see through and her aura was Slightly red around the edges instead of green. She also looked wounded slightly.

Rimuru: Don't worry, that's Not an enemy.

Kaval: Wh- who is she then!?

Dryad: I am Trya the dryad.

Rimuru: I remember you. You were with Treyni when king Gazel visited.

Trya: It's been along time since then... chancellor.

Rimuru: Yeah, sure but could you please explain what's happening? I sense a mending aura... what have you been fighting?

Trya: I have an urgent dispatch. Charybdis has returned. And the dread beast I see headed for this land as we speak.

We decided to continue the discussion in Tempest. With a lot more people present.

Rigurd: What?! The ruler of the skies has returned?!

Hakurou: It was magically sealed in the distant past. I cannot imagine the seal would become undone without reason.

Tyra: Indeed my sister Treyni is busy holding it back. But she will not last very long.

Muttering came from multiple of the goblins in the room with us at the moment 

Hey Great sage. What Is Charybdis?

Great Sage: Charybdis. It is a calamity class monster with no higher intelligence it commits indiscriminate mass slaughter on instinct alone. After death, it comes back to life after a set period of time. It was sealed and immobilized by a hero. Because it is a spiritual being with no physical body it's revival requires a vessel such as a corpse.

If it's a spiritual being or whatever would "Soul Breaker" work on it?

Great Sage: Affirmative, but if you was to receive a hit whilst using soul breaker there is a 100% chance of death.

Ooook let's not use that against it then.

Mini Timeskip

Rimuru is making a speech to the citizens of Tempest whilst being held by shuna.

Rimuru: Well... I'm sure some of you have already sensed that we have an enemy fast approaching. So I have decided to defeat it. There is no need to be afraid. Our samurai general Benimaru is preparing our forces. You non-combatants follow Rigur's orders and evacuate into the forest. That is all! I don't want see any panicking or rioting! Now get going!

Crowd: BEST OF LUCK LORD RIMURU!!

After his speech Shuna brings Rimuru of from the stage and walks over to me and Vesta.

Rimuru: Vesta, make contact with king Gazel for me.

Vesta: Right away. 

When he runs off Fuze is walking down the road to us.

Rimuru: Sorry. I know you were enjoying your vacation. If you don't mind I'd appreciate if evacuated with the others.

Fuze: Why don't you run away? Charybdis is a calamity class monster. But the threat it poses is likely even greater than a disaster's. The only reason it's not classified a disaster like a demon lord, is because it does not take "intelligent" actions that's all. Are you saying you would challenge a demon lord?

Y/N: I mean we did Challenge Milim when we first met her.

Fuze has become confused. It was super effective.

Rimuru: I've been telling my people to run away in case I should lose the fight. But even if I'm defeated I have no plans on giving up. I'd appreciate it if you would check to see how the people of Blumund feel about taking refugees. In that one-in-a-million possibility.

Fuze: One-in-a-million-chance!? Sorry your right.

Rimuru: That's the simple truth. Plus, when you say this thing is on the level of a demon lord, that makes it harder to back away from the fight.

Y/N&Fuze: What do you mean?

Rimuru: That's right Y/N you don't know about Shizu do you? Well I share my homeland with Shizu, as it happens. And I've taken on her wishes. If I'm gonna trounce Leon the demon lord. Then I can't very well be shrinking away from Charybdis. Not if intend to do right by this body of mine. 

Shuna places Rimuru on the floor, he then switches to his human form and Shuna gives Rimuru his sword.

Fuze: That body... I'd heard the story's from them, but Is it true? Is that really from her?

I just stood there confused still.

Rimuru: I have a request.

Fuze: Please, ask away.

Rimuru whispered to Fuze what he wanted.

Rimuru: Also Y/N I'll tell you about Shizu another time at the moment we need to prepare for Charybdis. 

Everyone who is going into the fight with Charybdis gathers on a road outside of Tempest. And Tyra was giving out more information on Charybdis.

Tyra: Charybdis is a monster that formed from a pool of magical energy that leaked from master veldora.

Rimuru: I see...

Tyra: This connection to master veldora should tell you, of the danger it represents, I believe. First let me be very clear about one thing. You must assume that virtually every magical attack against Charybdis will fail to have any effect. Thanks to the influence of its extra skill "Magical interference" the flow of any magicules will be impeded and thrown askew. So we have to grind it down with physical attacks then. Yes but it will recover the damage as soon as you hurt it. Based on its tremendous recovery rate we must assume it also posses "ultra speed regeneration"... On top of that.

Rimuru&Y/N: There's More!?

Tyra: It can summon monsters from another realm. It is followed by multiple floating sharks known as megalodon. And most trouble some, those followers also have "Magical interference"

Benimaru: That means my he'll flare won't work very well on it.

Shuna: It sounds as though any attack that utilizes magicules will,have no effect, not just magical spells. 

Does that mean I won't be able to use W/N with its blade?

Great Sage: Correct.

Uhhh... why does it have to be so OP.

???: Heh heh heh! Are you sure your not forgetting some people? 

I turn to look at the voice and I see Milim, Shinku and Tai. Standing proudly. Well less so Tai

Rimuru: Milim!

Y/N: Shinku! Tai! Yay we not gonna lose definitely now.

Shinku: That fish may be big but it's still a fish... which I can't wait to try. *Dreams about eating Charybdis*

Tai: This'll help improve my sword skills.

Shion: We cannot allow you to do that, Lady Milim, Shinku and Tai. This is our town and our problem. 

Huh... What... Are you purposely making this harder Shion!?

Shuna: That's right. We can't take advantage of our friendship to have you solve all our problems.

Shuna not you aswell!

Shuna: When lord Rimuru and Young master Y/N *i glare at Benimaru who looks away* are completely at a loss and we have no other option, only then would we humbly wish for your help I'm the matter.

Milim: Oh... Okay.

Shinku: But... but I wanted to fight. Uhh never mind I'll wait.

Tai: If that your decision then that's fine. Just don't be too late asking for help.

They accepted it! Come on Shinku the one time I want you too fight you don't. 

Milim looks sadly at Rimuru 

Rimuru: T-That's right Milim have some faith In me! Y/N come on let's get- get off Shinku she's not going to fight.

Y/N: But... but... I feel like crying. 

I get up off Shinku and walk next to the group. In the distance we could see various creatures flying in the air. And one was bigger than the other. I guess that it.

Why do I hear boss music?

Benimaru: Here they come.

Rimuru: Time to suck it up, I guess. We'll just have to see how far we get.

With the evacuees 

Fuze Pov

Elen: Hey... don't you think we should help, after all?

Fuze: Nothing short of a devestating attack will have any effect. We'd only be getting under foot.

Elen: I know but...

Plus Rimuru's request. "If we lose this fight, the human nations will need to form a counter strategy so I want you folks to stay here and watch what happens." What a strange fellow he is. He doesn't think like a monster. And he said he came from the same place a small Shizu...

A huge explosion of black flames erupts in the sky snapping me out of my thoughts

Evacuess: What's that?!

Fuze: It's begun... that was the signal that the battle has started.

That's all people I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter whenever I manage to be that done. Have great rest of the day or night bye.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

344K 10.7K 59
Love, love, love, love who? "... That one person." Who is that person? Tell me who? "The one whose destiny entangled with mine to the point of exist...
165K 4K 49
Have you ever wondered what things would be like if Rimuru actually stuck to what he had said when he died? "In my next life, I'm gonna go on the pro...
12.9K 339 9
⚠️PLEASE READ THE FINAL CHAPTER [ANNOUNCEMENT]⚠️ Rimuru and Veldora adopt a newborn slime and named it Adani Tempest. What kind of life will Adani Te...
46K 875 13
Hello Readers, Welcome To, The world of Chaos and beauty Re:Zero x Rimuru Thank you for joing I hope you'll enjoy the story..To all the awesome peopl...