BBS One Shots

By Agressive_Baby_Slug

Song based one shots. Smut shots. Fluff One Shots. All with BBS Squad ships. Request are open. And as always... More

Water (H2OVanoss)
Colors (MiniCat)
Alarm (OhmtOoNz)
DJ Got Us Falling in Love Again (TerrorNuckel)
Your Love (Daithi De Calibre)
I Love you Like a Love Song (Brohm)
A/N
OhmtOoNz (my Guardian Angel)
A/N
Confessions (Water pt. 2 H2OVanoss)
Helpless (MiniCat)
Forever (Daithi de Calibre)
GUUUUUUUUUYS
First Time (TerrorNuckel)
Bleeding Out (OhmtOoNz)
All I Want For Christmas (H2OVANOSS)
Secret Santa (OhmtOoNz)
Alone for the Holidays (MiniCat)
A/N
Late Christmas Present (TerrorNuckel)
Angel With a ShotGun Pt. One
Angel With a Shotgun Pt. Two
Angel with a Shotgun Pt.Three
Angel With a Shotgun Pt. Four
Angel with a Shotgun Pt.Five
Chaos (OhmtOoNz)
A Good Kind Of Madness (H2OVanoss)
I Need You, Idiot (TerrorNuckel)
Silent Scream (OhmToONz)
Random Update!
Angel (MiniCat)
HERLPPPPPPP
Small Wounded Creature (OhmtOoNz)
Just a little blurb
Bodyguard (DaithiDeGaming)
The Cell Block Tango (All ships)
IRobot (TerrorKnuckel)
Daddy Issues (H2OVanoss)
Chocolate (Krii7y)
Abuse (H2OVanoss)
"I Could Have Lost You!" (TerrorNuckel)
Author's Note
"Your Scars are Beautiful." (OhmtOoNz)
Worthless (MiniCat)
I Cut for the "Attention" (H2OVanoss)
I think this is the end.
So Like-
Monsters (Krii7y)
Before I Update Another One shot
Wall Talk (BasicallyIDo407)
Bruh
Alright. Important
Home (Terrorknuckel)
Another Oneshot book?????
Not an Update But recommending Reading
Secret (MiniCat)
This is Important
And the Line Up is...
I Love You (TerrorKnuckel)
Brock
Cottage in the Woods
So as of present...*importantish*
Alright Bois
Holiday Party (BasicallyIDo407)

When a Villain falls for a Hero(Ohmtoonz)

1.2K 39 11
By Agressive_Baby_Slug

I was a good person. I loved helping people. But even though I tried and tried...I was pushed around and ignored. My kind acts were looked over because I was different. Because I looked different. Eventually, I got tired of it...tired of being ignored for being a good person. So my good acts....turned into evil ones.

Everyone that had ever been terrible to me, was now afraid. Some were too dead to have feelings but hey, that's fine by me. Watching them beg for their pathetic lives gave me great joy. I was kinda doing the world a favor. Disposing of the assholes. Not that they appreciated my work. They labeled me as one of the most brutal villains in existence. At least people left me alone, too scared to stand up to me. Well....not everyone I guess.

As proclaimed in every tale ever, every villain has to have a hero. So, of course, there's this one little bitch that has to stand up to me. His name is CaRtOoNz. Which is a very dumbass name which I guess makes sense cause he's such a dumbass person. He has to be the dumbest person I've ever met. 

He's one of few that know where I live. Which god knows how but he does. But he likes to take it upon himself to visit me. A lot. It's the same every time too. He comes by with a massive grin, saying this is the day he finally defeats me and turns me in. He'll put a stop to the evil, reign of the malicious Ohmwrecker. I roll my eyes and just close the door on him mid-sentence. It always brings a small smile to my face though (mostly because he sounds more stupid every time he goes on his long monologue).

He never tries to get in though after I close the door. He just chills around outside. He talks to me through the cameras I have outside my door. He knows I watch them and listen to what he says. It's less like he wants to kill me and more like he wants to be my friend. With all the jokes he cracks and the funny remarks. I'd never admit it to him but I enjoy his company. Even if I refuse to talk to the obnoxious asshole. It's weird and nice at the same time to kinda have a friend. Especially a friend who the world believes is the hero to my villain.

Anyways, so this has been going on for months. I know almost everything about him and he knows nothing about me. It has been a nice routine for most of this year. Until....it wasn't. He stopped coming every day. Now it was just a few days a week. He always seemed tired and I could see it through the smile he always wore. He was exhausted. As odd as I found it, I never asked. I only frowned at my monitor every time I saw it in him. He even sounded less enthusiastic and happy with his jokes. Sometimes he would just sit in silence. Something was wrong but parts of me just brushed it off so I wouldn't show him sympathy. You're the bad guy they would say, No mercy. No sympathy.  So I stayed silent and watched him give his last half-hearted goodbye and fly off. 

He hasn't been here in weeks. I've been pacing around trying to find out where he went. I know I shouldn't care but if he died, who's gonna protect the people from me? I let out a sigh and turn to the monitors as a notification beeps. On one of the screens pops up a face, covered in messy face paint. Stern electric blue eyes stare at me, his painted red mouth twisted into a frown. I've called in a favor to a fellow villain to help me figure out where CaRtOoNz went.  

"What did you find, Delirious?" I ask, turning from the screen and continuing my pacing. Delirious sighs, leaning back in his chair as if thinking how to put this. 

"Well...I couldn't find him. Why are you even so worried about this asshole? You don't actually like him do you?" He asks, his tone hinted with amusement. I glare at him and just shut off the screen. 

I let out a sigh, sitting down in my chair. Delirious isn't wrong, I am more worried than I should be. I pinch the bridge of my nose, squeezing my eyes shut. I don't know what it is. He makes my life a little better with those jokes and his crazy life stories. His beautiful smiles. That twinkle in his dark brown eyes when he was happy. I sigh again, leaning my head back against the chair. I will find him. I will. 

As if on cue, there's a heavy knock on my front door. I'm up and at the door before they can knock again. I rip it open, a heavy body falling into my arms. Soaked in blood and rain, their breaths are shallow and slow. I recognize his jacket, red but spotted with mud and blood. 

"My god...." I gasp softly, watching him lift his head up to look at me. His once-bright eyes are cloudy and dull. 

"I didn't know where else to go..." He chokes out, going limp and falling onto my shoulder. I can feel him breathing so I know he's alive at least. 

I gently pick him up, carrying him bridal style to my bedroom. I keep my anger under wraps while I change him out of his wet clothes and into some warm sweatpants and a t-shirt that barely fits him because he's so much bigger than I am. He keeps coming in and out of consciousness as I dress him and make him comfortable in my bed. Taking care of him is keeping me distracted from how angry I am at whoever did this to him. But trust me, once I find out....they will regret even knowing him. 

I sigh, finishing taping a clean white bandage over his minor stab wound. I didn't sleep at all last night, I've been watching him. I'd occasionally, check his pulse and readjust the covers over him. It's about 9:00 am when he finally wakes up.  I hear a soft sigh as I look up from the bandage to meet squinted brown eyes. My face flushes a little as he stares at me. I give him a small smile and get up, his eyes trailing on me as I move around the room. 

"Ohmwrecker?" His voice is like silk, smooth and accented. Even if he's still a little buzzed from the drugs he was on. I just turn and nod, turning back to the dresser where I had piled his now clean clothes. 

"Get dressed then I want to talk to you in the kitchen. The right of the hall, three doors down. Try to get into any other rooms and I will know." I say in a cold voice, keeping my red face turned from him. 

I quickly leave the room before he can answer, making my way to the kitchen to start on some breakfast. I grab some eggs from the fridge, a pan from the cupboard and a few plates. The sizzling of the eggs on the stove are loud enough that I don't hear CaRtOoNz walk into the kitchen, taking a seat on a barstool behind the island. 

"Nice place. Thought it'd be duller and...more villainish." he says after a few minutes of silence. I roll my eyes, grabbing some fresh fruit and orange juice from the fridge. 

"Well....there are more heroes with dull lairs. Batman lives out of a cave." I say, setting his plate of eggs, melon slices, and berries in front of him. 

"Eat. I have questions for you." I pour him a tall glass of orange juice. 

His mouth twists into a frown, his eyes never leaving his plate. I can tell he doesn't want to talk about it. Maybe I should give him some more time. He obviously just went through something traumatic and I shouldn't push him. I'm an asshole for even thinking I should. I sigh and reach across the island, patting his hand and giving him a smile. 

"Sorry if I seem harsh." I apologize as he looks up at me, a small smile on his bearded face. 

"I just don't like seeing my friend get hurt." I sigh as he gives my hand a squeeze. I smile and look over at him. 

"Friend huh?" He asks, with a low chuckle. I roll my eyes and pull my hand from his. 

"Shut up. Now eat and then I'll get you situated to live here. I don't think you'd want to go back out there after what happened right?" he nods, shoveling food into his mouth. 

"Thanks, Ohmwrecker. You know, you're not as tough as you act." His smile goes from cute to devilish, the twinkle in his eye coming back. I roll my eyes again. 

"Just eat. And don't call me Ohmwrecker. It's Ryan." 

"Well nice to meet you then, Ryan. I'm Luke." 

"I know."

"That's creepy." 

"You literally told me the second time you can over to talk to me." 

"Oh yeah. Ya know if I knew you were this cute I would have busted in way sooner." 

"You're an idiot." 

"Only for you." 

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so I know I said I was gonna publish this like a week ago but to be honest, I was too lazy to finish it. And school recently started up again so I've been kinda busy. But  I am super sorry to the two that requested this. You know who you are. There will probably be a part two eventually, we'll see. I got kina sloppy at the end. Anyways I'm sorry, but I hope ye all enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter. Peace. 

-MEOW🍍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 366 36
what the title says no smut request if you want (i'll only take specific ships; no nini bc ew i don't own hsmtmts or any of the characters this is j...
92.5K 1K 11
one-shots containing scenarios about y/n and the BTS members WARNING: contains self-harm, curse words, smut, fluff, etc. please read at your own ris...
1.1K 30 16
this one shot book will consist of one shots from the following fandoms: β€Ί the pack (on request) β€Ί friends of the pack (on request) β€Ί the cube smp β€Ί...