KPA Bangtwice ๐Ÿ’œ

By senteuly2468

This is a story about Taehyung and his friends attending KPA (K-Pop Academy) a kpop school. Taehyung falls in... More

Introduction-
Part 1 Beginning-
Part 2 Danger-
Part 3 Pain-
Part 4 Explanation-
Part 5 Home-
Part 6 Past Midnight-
Part 7 Awake-
Part 8 Picnic-
Part 9 Just Dance-
Part 10 What is Love?-
Part 11 Boy in Luv-
Part 12 Red Velvet-
Chapter 2
Part 13 Long Time No See-
Part 14 Old Friends-
Part 15 Jealousy-
Part 16 Regret-
Part 17 Apology-
Part 18 Sleepover-
Part 19 Murder-
Part 20 Confused-
Part 21 Girlfriend?-
Part 22 What's on Your Mind-
Part 23 Kiss-
Part 24 Morning-
Part 25 Lovely Day-
Part 26 Panic-
Chapter 3
Part 27 Lipstick-
Part 28 Liar-
Part 29 The Truth Untold-
Part 30 The Answer is No-
Part 31 The Plan-
Part 32 Luv?-
Part 33 Acting Time-
Part 34 Backfire-
Part 35 Too Far-
Part 36 Tears-
Part 37 Moonlight-
IMPORTANT NEWS
Back To Work!
Part 38 Hope-
Part 39 Party Time-
Chapter 4
Part 40 Chaos-
Part 41 First Date-
Part 42 Rain-
Part 43 Moseok-
Part 44 Save Me-
Part 45 Hold Me Tight-
Part 46 A Night With Tae-
Part 47 Knock Knock-
Part 48 Gym Time-
Part 49 Bully's of the past-
Part 50 She's Mine-
Part 51 Secret's Out-
Part 52 Countdown-
Part 53 The Spring Festival-
Chapter 5
Part 54 Fireworks-
Part 55 The Red-Haired Man-
Part 56 Airplane-
Part 57 The Chewy Kookie-
Part 58 Mochi and Tofu-
Part 59 End of the Day-
Part 60 Lost My Way-
Part 61 In the Bed-
Part 62 Splitting Up-
Part 63 Up All Night-
Part 64 A Field of Flowers -
Author's Note
Big Announcement !!!

Part 12 Red Velvet-

153 7 0
By senteuly2468

Finale of Chapter 1 Part 1
Jungkook's Point of View

    Bzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzz Bzzzzzzz. I wonder who's calling me at this time. What is Bambam calling me for at this time?

The Phone Call:

Jungkook: "What Bambam why are you calling me right now?"
Bambam: "Sorry for bothering you but one of my friends told me to tell everyone I know that a group of 5 girls is moving to our district."
Jungkook: " What are you saying I'm confused?"
Bambam: " You know or school KPA the academy for thousands of Kpop trainees, it's divided into three districts and we are in district 2 the new girls that I told you about are from district 3 they are transferring to our district."
Jungkook: "Ooooooooh yeah I know that."
Bambam: " They are going to be at school tomorrow and I heard their really  popular and really pretty."
Jungkook: " Whatever we'll see tomorrow I'm tired Imma go to sleep now cya.

End of Call

*Time Skips*
    " Woah dude she's so pretty!" " Yeh I know." " Man I wish I was as pretty as her." What's going on why are there so many people in the cafeteria. I shove through all the people to look who it was. I guess it's the new transfer students. I want to see if their as pretty as everyone is saying. I shove through all the people to get a better look. OH GOD. This is not good. It's them, no not them. I gotta tell Jimin.
I found Jimin at his locker and went up to him. " Hey Jimin have you heard about the new transfer students?" " Yep their girls right, I heard their really pretty." He replied. " Well do you know who they are?" I questioned him.
" Nope just that their really pretty." " Well it's Red Velvet with Irene, Seulgi, and Yeri in it." " Oh that's cool well I'm going to- WAIT WHAT!!!" Jimin screamed out loud.
" Them why them oh god we gotta tell Taehyung." Jimin said. " He's not going to take this news well and he's going to be heartbroken." I replied,  " We will tell him at lunch class is about to start."
    The bell rung and class started. During all of class I was just thinking about Red Velvet the whole time I was really scared for Taehyung and Sana knowing that Irene is here. I know Sana likes Taehyung it's really obvious but I don't know if Taehyung feels the same way. I really want those two aliens to go out but if Irene is here that's going to be a problem because they used to go out and I don't know if Taehyung ever stopped liking her.
    Finally after 2 hours of class it was finally lunch. I was only thinking about Irene but I realized Yeri and Seulgi were also here. Seulgi asked Jimin out in middle school and they went out for a week or two but Jimin broke up with her because she was too clingy. While Yeri and I were good friends and she was really nice and kind but on the last week of school she asked me out but I said no because I was not ready yet. Then after that when we moved to Kpop Academy I saw them at the entrance ceremony but then never saw her again. Taehyung however asked Irene out and went out with her for 2 months and then she broke up with him. We were all really young and immature back then but this could really be bad.

     💜These are the new characters guys. Also it's almost the end of chapter 1. I hope you guys enjoyed this part.💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 12.6K 77
The story is about a struggle of popularity among top boys and top girls at the college.They are really popular until the whole college tries to be t...
8.9K 438 48
The nightmares keep coming. The only thing that can stop them is HIM. Kim Taehyung. Y/n is an exchange student from India who went to study in Seoul...
28.7K 1.9K 47
Two people, with two different personalities. A boy full with arrogance and pride to himself. He's the campus 'Playboy Prince'. But, no one actually...
3.2K 107 12
New School, New Life New Everything... Ohhh don't forgot your new Enemy!! Kim Taehyung a rich, independent student from Daegu got accepted for colleg...