MISS MONEY MAKER, jamal turner

By S-SIMPSTATION

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰✰ MISS MONEY MAKER ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊• ;⇢˚⋆ ✎ ALL THEY WANT IS TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE !~:✧˖°࿐ ₊˚.༄ ೃ J... More

𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛
S1 • Party Girl
Guess Whos Back
Save Cesar
Promotion
Left Out
Halloween
Lock Down
All Fall Down
Happy
Baby Spooky
Mr. Greenthumb
Puzzles
Playing Games
Siblings Again
Numbers
Pull Up
The Official Quinceanera
S2 • New Year's Party
Missing Green
Finding the Money, Again
Caught
Back To School
Needing A Plan
Not So Good
Karma or Not
One Long Sleepover
The Valentines Dance
Troubles in Freeridge
Brentwood Has Issues Too
Baby Mama Drama
Time For Fake IDs
A New Safe House
Make A Wish
Back Home
Kidnapped
S3 • Sexy Knife Lady
Don't Catch A Ghost
Can't Fight Facts
Dad's Back
Pool Day
Fair Night
More Info
Be Safe
An Unexpected Funeral
Promises
Adventures of Swaggy J and Lil Pinky
Tricky Ricky
Not Handled
Predator And Prey
Handled
The Aftermaths
S4 • Siblings Quarrel
Low Blow
The Fallen Off Third Wheel
Christmas Drama
Bigfoot Got ID'd
Big News
You Cant Run From The Past
Grief
Ashes, Ashes
What Happened Last Night
Looking Out
Prom Season
The End Of Our Story

A Turn In Paths

7.5K 178 126
By S-SIMPSTATION

(a/n had to rewrite tf outta this chapter omg)

I woke up took my shower and got dressed.

I walked to Jamal's house and Him and Ruby were waiting on me smirking.

"Hey shortie. Hey cutie." 

"Hey." They both raised their hands. "Hop on." I got on the back of Jamal's bike.

"So, I must ask again.. Jamal you like Y/n?" Ruby asked as we  came up behind Monse and Cesar. "Yeah." Jamal said. "Knew it!" Ruby exclaimed as we passed Monse and Cesar.

Me and Jamal kept making car noises while riding past them. After a good day at school we all went to Ruby's house and started to help Abuelita cook.

"Jamal can I talk to you really quick." I asked. He nodded and I pulled him to Ruby's bathroom and closed the door. "What's up?" Jamal asked.

"Kiss me really quick." 

"O-Oh! Alright!"

Jamal held my face before connecting our lips. He slowly put his tongue in my mouth and explored my mouth a bit.

He pulled my waist closer to his as he went down from my mouth to my neck leaving a few hickies then went back up to my mouth and kissed me again.

We both pulled away, quickly, panting to catch our breaths. "Will you go out with me?" We both said at the same time. "Yes!" We said again in unison.  We hugged eachother. "Let's tell them!" I said.

"Wait. Before we tell them I have something to ask." Jamal uttered. "Have you ever liked Ruby?" He asked. "Jamal you don't have to ask that. Ruby is like my brother and only that. I like you and only you. Got it?" I asked. He nodded and kissed my cheek.

We intertwined our fingers together and went opened the door.

We walked back to the kitchen and everyone was staring at us.

"Y/n what's on you neck?" Cesar asked with his eyes on Jamal. I could tell he knew exactly what happened. "I dunno" I spoke quickly but Jamal scrunched my face.  "Jamal you okay?" Cesar questioned, trying to get answers. Of course he would do that.

"ME AND Y/N MADE OUT IN THE BATHROOM  AND THEN WE ASKED EACH OTHER OUT AT THE SAME TIME SO NOW WE'RE DATING!" Jamal blurted out.

"Awwww." Everyone cooed even Abuelita.

I got a text from my favorite Prophet telling me to come hang out.

"I have to go do something. I'll see you all later." I hugged and kissed Jamal then went and hugged Monse and Ruby. They all waved as I walked outside.

LATRELLE

ME
I'm on the way

LATRELLE
I see you.

ME
Wait how?

LATRELLE
You was at
yo short friend
house right?

ME
Yeah.

LATRELLE
Turn around bby

I turned around and saw him right behind me smiling. "You bitch!" I squealed. He hugged me. "It's been forever since I seen you."

"We need to go somewhere no one could find us or i'll get in trouble." I said. He nodded.

"There's this park nobody goes to." Latrelle suggested. "Aight let's go." I said. We started walking over there and there was one cop car following us. "Why is a cop following us?" I asked. "That's what I want to talk to you about." He replied.

"I got caught selling." He whispered. "You what?" I whisper yelled. "They didn't take me yet. They took my homie tho." He said. "Wow and I thought I had news." I said.

He looked at me the glanced down and back up. "Your neck? Have you been fucking?" He asked. I hit his arm. "No. Me and Jamal made out like twice and he ended up sucking my neck the second time." I said nonchalantly. "So you guys are together now?" He asked smiling a little. "Well now we are because we asked eachother out after the love bite session." I said. He smiled and put his arm around me.

"My little girl all grown up." He said as we got to the park. We sat down on two slides that were on a playground. As we sat down I saw the cop car stop moving and it just stayed there.

"This car is creeping me the fuck out." I said. "I agree." Latrelle responded. My phone start vibrating like crazy from a groupchat. "I need to take a call hold on." Latrelle said getting up. "Okay." I said and he walked away.

LA CREW

CESAR
Y/n!

MONSE
Y/n we know your
getting these messages.

JAMAL
BABYYYYYY

RUBY
She's not going to answer.

ME
Wtf do you people
want lmfaoo

ME
Y'all blowin up
my phone!!

RUBY
I stand corrected

JAMAL
Heyyy baby!

ME
hiii

CESAR
Where are you?

ME
Minding my business

MONSE
It's important!

ME
Why?

RUBY
Did you know they
both go out again?

ME
Monse and Cesar?

RUBY
Yeah

ME
Boy I been knew
I had to sleep in
the same house.

ME
I heard ALL the moans,
screaming, bumping,
and banging.

RUBY
 ew

CESAR
Damn

MONSE
Not my fault

JAMAL
Y/n you trying to give
Cesar a taste of his LOUD
medicine😏

CESAR
Jamal I swear i'll beat your ass.

ME
WHATTABHJD

ME
Jamal we should have
a sleepover again.

JAMAL
Yes we should!

MONSE
Awwww Cesar
they're cute 😊

CESAR
as long as it doesn't
get weird

MONSE
ur weird lmao

RUBY
Can you people shut up

ME
Nope 

I saw Latrelle walking back.

"I'm back girly." Latrelle said. "Don't call me that." I said laughing. We heard a car door slam. It was a cop walking to us. He had a gun in one hand and handcuffs in the other.

"Um..." I said. The cop started jogging to us. "What?" He responded scrolling through Instagram. "Latrelle get off your phone!" I yelled.

He looked up as a cop was now running to us. He got up and pulled me behind him. The police came to him and pointed the gun at him.

"Hands. Behind. Your back." The cop said. I backed up and Latrelle slowly put his hands behind him. "You're under arrest for gang violence and drug dealing." The cop said. "Gang Violence?" I asked.

"Oh is this your girlfriend?" The cop asked putting the cuffs on Latrelle. "No." Latrelle growled. "He and a few Prophets jumped a kid because he was wearing Santos colors. THE KID WAS IN 5TH GRADE!" The cop yelled. "Rocky? Really?" I said. I was heartbroken.

"They made me do it. I'm sorry." Latrelle said as the cop handcuffed him. "He's going to Juvy for a couple of months." The police said. I teared up a little.

I hugged Latrelle as tight as I could. "Can I still call him?" I asked the officer. He nodded. I kissed Latrelle's cheek as a few tears ran down my face.

"I love you Latrelle. Please please don't get in any trouble while you're there." I said. He kissed my forehead. "I won't I promise. I'm so sorry." He said.

"Talk time is up." The cop said. "Bye 'trelle." I said. "Bye babygirl." He said. The cop took him to the car and drove off.I stayed at the park for a few more hours just looking around. I soon started to walk home and wiped my tears as they would reform again.

When I got home all the Santos were there and Spooky and Cesar were sitting on the couch. I quickly wiped my tears again and walked over.

"Hey Spooky. Hey Cesar." I said quickly hopping up the stairs. "Wait a minute bebe come back down here." Spooky said. I went back down.

"One where have you been, Two, you got an explanation for your neck?"Spooky said. "Well I was out with a friend, second Jamal." I said. 

"Hey! Watch your mouth." 

"Sad Eyes MIND your business." Spooky groaned. "You get disrespectful again i'll-" Spooky said but Cesar cut him off.

"Y/n wont be disrespectful again." Cesar blurted out and grabbed my arm. Cesar looked at me and back at Spooky then pulled me upstairs and inside the house.

"What?"

"Just chill out on Oscar... He's under a ton of stress." He said quietly. "Well, he can't take it out on me."

"I get that but seriously."

"...You okay? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just trying warn you."

I nodded slowly before going to my room.

I plopped on my bed and called Jamal. "Hey baby." He answered. "Hey babes. So tomorrow is the last day to get tickets for the dance. You got yours?"

"I'm getting it tomorrow. Let's hope the others don't leave us out...like always." Jamal stated.

"Oh okay and if they leave us we can just hang out with abuelita. Ask her some Rollerworld questions. I know a lady in soultrain who was Frankie's girlfriend."

"Wait, you believe in Rollerworld?" He asked. "Of course I do. I just don't like talking about it." I explained. "Oh my GOD! YES! We can look for it and everything tomorrow!" Jamal exclaimed.

I loved how excited he was. It made me really happy. "Yeah we can."

"Can we make this a FaceTime I need to see your face." Jamal asked. "Okay sure." I said. The call became a FaceTime call and he started squealing.

"Jamal why are you squealing like a little girl?" I asked. "Because Im happy." He said. "Understandable."

"...You're so beautiful." He complimented. "You're more beautiful." I replied.  "I have to go to sleep. I'll see you at school baby."

"Good nighttt." 

"Good night Babes." I blew a kiss on the phone. I hung up. I went into the bathroom and took a shower.

When I got out the bathroom I saw Cesar and Spooky staring at me. "Heyy?" 

Cesar scratched his neck nervously and Oscar came up to me. He looked angry. I stepped back slightly.

"What?"

Oscar just shook his head and went out of the front door, slamming it behind himself. 

"What's his issue?" 

Cesar sighed and shook his head. I just shrugged and went to my room.

I heard the door slam again but this time there were multiple footsteps. I sat on my bed and looked at the ceiling.

"Y/n..."

"Yeah?"

"Come outside right quickly."

I raised my head and looked at Oscar.

"Why?" I asked, getting up and going to get a jacket.

"There's been a decision made." He answered blankly.

"A decision? The hell?"

I followed him to the side of the house and Oscar was shaking. While not paying attention, I got hit in the back off the head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 5.3K 23
"He taught me things that i will never forget." [i do not own on my block nor the songs used in this book. Any character not in on my block is owned...
173K 2.1K 22
Check book for request availability. Imagines about On My Block characters and readers. I do not do personals; I believe the story should be for ever...
746K 16K 55
"love is so underrated, i never want to let go" I do not own the characters from on my block but any character that isnt on the show is a character i...