~Little Mikaelson~ [Book 1]

By HayleyMikaelson

She's the daughter of the oldest hybrid in the world, Niklaus Mikaelson. Her father is the King of New Orlea... More

~Little Mikaelson~
Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ Changing Tides
Chapter 2 ~ We Live To Die
Chapter 3 ~ Fearful Hearts
Chapter 4 ~ Old Friends, New Problems
Chapter 5 ~ The World Has Turned And Left Me Here
Chapter 6 ~ Time after Time
Chapter 7 ~ Welcome to the World
Chapter 8 ~ Visting time!
Chapter 9 ~ Taken: Part 1
Chapter 10 ~ Taken: Part 2
Chapter 11 ~ Taken: Part 3
Chapter 12 ~ Taken: Part 4
The Devil's Wife (review)
Chapter 13 ~ One Big Happy Family!
Chapter 14 ~ What's done is Done.
Chapter 15 ~ Adriana
Chapter 16 ~ Night Time
Chapter 17 ~ Long Time No Kill
Chapter 18 ~ Kidnapped
Chapter 19 ~ Fighting for Family
Chapter 20 ~ Home Sweet Home?
To The Haters & my non-haters!!
Chapter 21 ~ Where she belongs
Chapter 22 ~ Problem to your solution
Chapter 23 ~ Let go
Chapter 24 ~ Ghost of the Past
Chapter 25 ~ Qui habitas in parte Part 1.
Chapter 26 ~ Recoiled (Part 2/2)
Chapter 27 ~ From the House to a Grave
Little Mikaelson Q&A!! - CLOSED
Audition a Character!
Chapter 28 ~ Live, Laugh, and Kill
Chapter 29 Part .1 ~ When You Love A Friend
Chapter 30 ~ Family Ties (2/2)
Chapter 31 ~ Till Death Do Us Part
Chapter 33 -- Northern Rose
Chapter 34 PROMO
Chapter 34 ~ Murder House Ball (part 1/2)
Chapter 35~ Death is a Virtue (Part 2/2)
Chapter 36 ~ The World Has Turned Upside Down
Chapter 37 ~ Everything Changes
Chapter 38 ~ Never, Ever, In This Endeavor
Chapter 39 ~ Oh Baby I
30K READS!!!
Updating Info
Chapter 40 ~ This Black Heart of Mine is Breaking
New Cover // Update Info!
Chapter 41 ~ Butterfly Kisses and Snake Bites
Chapter 42 ~ Feathers of an Angel
Chapter 43 ~ Darkness on the Horizon
Chapter 44 ~ Always Isn't Forever
Epilouge
Ending Note
Questions & Answers With The Author!
~Dark Mikaelson~

Chapter 32 ~ Black Hole

1.3K 37 2
By HayleyMikaelson

A/N: I have been having difficulty seeing this chapter and recent PM's have told me as well. The hole number of the story's length should be around 5-6 pages. If you can't see it let me know ASAP!!

Unknown Persons POV

"She'll figure us out!" He exclaims slamming his hands down on the table, making me sigh in annoyance. "Do you really think that this will work? Do you know what your promising? What your thinking about doing? This is suicide, you know that! Or at least I'm hoping your smart enough to figure that out.

"Considering that your leading a group of 600 vampires and 100 wolves to there slaughter! On a full moon, of all the times. Don't you have any sense at all, woman? We will be slaughtered without a second thought, those mangy wolves cannot be trusted!!" He exclaims, gesturing as he speaks his eyes burning with rage.

Sighing annoyingly, I patiently wait for him to get done his ranting and raving. When he turns back to face me, I raise up one hand towards him and he freezes up unable to move a bone in his body.

"I know what I'm doing, and what I'm getting myself into. Have some faith, brother, it's only a matter of time before everything falls back into place. With us ruling the way we ruled many years ago, and everyone worshipping us.

"We will change this place back to our home. Now, you can either be with me. Or, your against me. It's up to you, but if you are against me I will not hesitate to kill you during battle. Nothing and no one will get in MY WAY!

"Not the original family, not there pathetic daughter, or that vampire that's been wondering around town like she owns the place. Not even you." With that, I pull my hand downwards making him fall to the ground and her looks up at me in fear as his nose, ears, and eyes violently start bleeding.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll do anything that you want me to, just please... Don't do this!" He exclaims trying to fight against my magic, what a fool he is!

"Good, because I don't need to deal with your tantrums. I have an army to organize, and I am NOT going to let you get in my way!" My voice is hard and stern, and I keep him there while I turn and keeping my hands folded behind my back, I exit the room. Only then is he released, and his sighs of relief can be heard from the hallway. 

------------------------------------

End Unknown Person's POV, start Hayley's POV

Sighing softly the warm water laps onto my ankles and then my legs, as I slowly sit down into the bath I've prepared for myself. Picking up the bottle of bubbles, I unscrew the cap, look at the bottle the water, and back again before turning it upside down.

Dumping the remaining bubbles into the water. It wasn't much, but it was enough to surround my aching tight body and relax it to some degree. I run my hand over the sides of my pulled back hair, before closing my eyes letting my body slide down more into the water. My tight muscles loosening, and easing the soreness in my arms and legs.

The waters and bubbles surrounding my chin, and tickling the ends of my ear lobes. I'm afraid to move, afraid that this relaxing moment would disappear to soon. That all my troubles would come flooding back; and just like that they did.

Opening my eyes, I squirm as I try to get comfortable again but I couldn't. I put my drenched hands and arms on the side of the tub, and push myself up using my toe to pull the plug on the drain of the tub. 

After showering the bubbles off, I flick off the water before throwing back the curtain and grabbing a white soft towel. Wrapping it around my body, I step out of the tub jumping slightly at the icy cold tile.

Padding across the tile, I open the bathroom door and head down the hallway to my bedroom. When a sea of voices reaches my ears making me raise one eyebrow. Having the bedroom at the top of the stairs has it's perks, and resting one hand on the side rail I peer down the steps listening hard. 

"Is it true what happened Klaus?" 

"Is this the destruction we were promised?"

"Where's your wife at?"

"Why are you and your brothers the only one's answering these questions?"

"Where is your sister at a time like this?"

"Don't you see the importance this has on the whole city?"

"We were wrong when you became the self proclaimed King!"

"You and your family are nothing but scoundrels, murderers, and cover uppers!" 

"People are dying and you and your family are not doing anything about it!" 

The voices were yelling questions, obviously angry about something. Destruction? Murders? People Dying? Wife? What are they talking about? It wasn't until the last question was spoken that I completely snapped inside. My eyes turn an amber gold, and my whole body shakes with rage and anger.

"You don't even care about your own daughter dying!" 

Growling, I jog down the stairs my towel tied tightly around my body. 

Snarling at the wretched smell of vampires, the oak scent of wolves, and the strong smell of herbs meaning there are witches here! My growls stop the questions, and turning the corner I see Elijah, Klaus, and Kol fighting a mob of supernatural creatures.

Trying to get them to stay back and out of the house. "You have no right! No right to be here, or asking those questions!" I growl a few words, every bone in my body tense and angry. 

"We are trying to get everything back to the way it was, but your mob and horrible questions aren't helping us one bit! You have no right to attack us this way! You are all lucky that I don't go over there and rip your heads off this very moment for coming to our home, especially you witches!

"After you tried to kill my baby, poisoned me, linked me to a witch, and a lot of other things you are very lucky that your cauldron hasn't been destroyed! Everything else has been!" I shout at the mob, who grows quiet. 

Elijah turns to stare at me, his eyes wide and showing nothing but concern. Klaus and Kol pause a moment to listen to my talk, before making sure no one comes close. No one dares to speak, or do anything.

"Hey towel girl! Are you Klaus's wife? Or his mistress?" A woman shouts out, causing Klaus to growl and Elijah to sigh in annoyance.

But that was the very last straw. I lunge forwards only seeing red. I grab a letter opener and charge at her on top speed, but Elijah tries to stop me by grabbing my arm.

Swinging out, I slice his wrist open before pushing past Kol waving the knife at his hands as he attempts to stop me. Klaus just watches with an amused look on his face, and everyone parts slightly not wanting to get in my way.

When my eyes lock on the young woman, I recognize her as a wolf. I pause for a split second, for she is one of my own before her question rings clearly in my ears.

Snarling I lunge at her, my towel slipping a bit but I could care less. She jumps back as I try to stab her, and clutching the letter opener like a dagger, I strike out at her this time catching her in the side. 

She screams in pain, and winces away from me. "Say it again! Say it! I dare you!" I scream at her, and she mumbles the question. Growling I lunge at her again this time going for the kill. Out of nowhere two strong arms wrap around my own arms in a bear hug.

I fight against them but it is obviously a vampire, for it pulls me into the house with ease.  I'm assuming Klaus was the one to close and lock the door.

"Let me go! Let me go!! I swear to god I will kill you if you don't let me go!" I scream out, and I am released suddenly and I stumble forwards regaining my balance easily.

Turning around I stare at my culprit, sighing as I realize it's Marcel. "You bastard! Do you realize that you just let a criminal get away?" I yell at him, grabbing my towel and pulling it up retying it after throwing the letter opener to the ground.

"Hayley, she's not a criminal! You could have killed her! In fact, your probably seriously wounded her." He says calmly, with a chuckle in his voice at the beginning. 

"She's a triggered wolf, she'll heal." I state plainly, and he rolls his chocolatey brown eyes. 

"That's not the point Hayely-"

"Really? Then what is? Because right now, my point was to kill her so that everyone knows not speak out anymore." I interrupt him, and the soft whispers of Kol and Klaus make me send them a quick glare.

Marcel takes a deep breath to steady himself. "The point is, that all she did was ask a question and you lash out at her like she killed... That's not important, she didn't hurt anybody!" 

"She hurt me! My feelings, and why the hell does everybody think I'm Klaus's wife?" My voice raises up, and Klaus laughs slightly. 

He steps beside Marcel, and pats his shoulder and Marcel nods leaving the room heading to the liquor cellar. "Oh little wolf, if I killed everyone who "hurt my feelings" or my family's feelings, everyone would be dead." He states, and something in his sentence calms me some.

"Now little wolf, why don't you go and put some clothes on while we deal with the mob outside?" His tone was more of a statement then a question, but sighing I turn and head to the stair case.

"Hey! By the way, I heard about Adri-" Marcel states to say solemnly, but I silence him by raising one hand. 

Swallowing the lump in my throat, and rapidly blinking away my growing tears I turn to face him my expression blank. "I know what your going to say Marcel. Your going to say that your sorry she's dead, and that you wish there was something you could have done. I know this routine already, I've heard it a dozen times. So please, just... Just forget it." Turning to go, he clears his throat loudly.

"Actually, I was going to say that I heard about Adriana and what you attempted to do yesterday. Something like that, doesn't come easily. You had a mental break, you need a few day to relax and take your mind off of it.

"I did you a favor and organized a trip for you out to a cabin that Davina's family owns, out in the bayou. A little time away with your people might... Be good for you. Get away, forget about what happened for bit. Ya know, the works." He says all this while clutching a bottle of whiskey.

My first reaction was to tell him that he was crazy, and that there was no way in hell that I was going to do that, when there was still a slight chance she could wake up. But something tells me no, and to think about it for a bit. 

Looking down at the bottle, and then back up at him a smirk touches my face. "As long as there is plenty of that there, and no mouth breathing bodyguard... Maybe." Jogging up the steps, I only pause to say, "Oh, and save me a glass -- or two." Before heading to my room to change.

---------------------------------

End Hayley's POV, start Adriana's POV

"Walking through the other side non-stop, is really staring to get boring. In fact, the whole 'dead and never coming back' experience was really starting to get on my nerves and get old. Oh, and not to mention the 'I can't find my body so I'm stuck on the other side forever' thing was getting old quick.

At least I can keep up on recent events, like my dad's lame attempts at flirting with that new girl -- which is annoying as hell considering he can't even manage his current female relationships.

My mom crying, and snapping out as well as trying to put what happened behind her - like its really that easy to do.

Uncle Elijah doing what he does best; worrying about my mom, trying to fix everybody's problems, picking up the broken pieces my dad leaves behind, and helping Uncle Kol be 'good' and 'fit in'. In my opinion,he's not doing it very good at his self proclaimed 'duty'. At least Uncle Kol's fitting in somewhat, he's trying not to kill anyone in the quarter since it's not good for business."

Just talking about my family makes me long to return to them, long for the comfort and homeyness that my mother brings to me. "I mean, I even miss my dad! My wretched, angry, broken dad who finally pulled the wrong string with Uncle Elijah.

"Well, if all else fails he hasn't pissed off Marcel to much. At least not yet. anyway." Chuckling at the thought of them trying to kill each other, I stop at a white fence tat has six small tick marks on it. "God, if I can't find the way out of this hell hole I'm going to go crazy! I've walked past this fence six times already!" I exclaim throwing my hands in the air, talking to myself - again.

"You and me both! How about you bring me back, and tell them exactly where you are and how you are and we can live as a family forever?" A voice says from behind me, and sighing I glance over my shoulder staring at my Uncle Finn.

Rolling my eyes, I open the fence and walk through it hoping to come across a sign pointing me in the right direction. "Go away Finny, I'm not in the mood. I've already told you, I'm not bringing you back so go back to hell.

"You can say hello to my grandparents for me, I'm sure there having a blast ruling over everyone." I send a smirk his way, and he chuckles catching up with me in one step. 

"It was worth a try, Addy," I cringe at his persistent nickname he insists on calling me. God I miss my magic, "I am not great with the current abbreviations and colloquialisms that your generation and time uses, but, I am pretty sure you just called my parents the devils. My aptitude is telling me to correct you, so I will.

"My parents are not the devils, they wanted my family to safe from hard and instead turned us into the abominations that we are. So naturally, I - being the good son - took to there wishes of death for my entire family. To be free of this... This curse." He rambles on, and I look up at him.

Coming to a sudden halt, he looks down at me questioningly. "They are the devils, and since you 'took to there wishes' you must be the devil's spawn! The rightful heir to there insisting self proclaimed thrones. There probably building onto your hell, to make it even more comfortable by adding in some volcanoes and just for giggles, a white oak stake!" Turning to face him, my eyes harden. 

"Your family seems to love that stake even more these days then ever before, so maybe they can use it on you." I start walking when a quick remark hits me that I couldn't resist saying, "Oh, and you can take that "aptitude", and shove it!" He looks at me shocked, and I send him my most dazzling smile before walking ahead of him.

Suddenly, I feel a strong pull thrusting my backwards and I scream loudly as I get sucked backwards. Desperately clawing at the ground, and grabbing out as trees as I am sucked towards that black hole in the sky.

Latching onto a tree branch I wait for the pull to stop, but it gets stronger, and pulls me backwards breaking my hold on the tree as I fly through the air and up towards the sky. Fear and adrenaline coursing through my veins, I can't even scream I'm so scared.

A cold hand grabs my wrist,  pulling me into him and I cling to him tightly until it stops. Re-opening my eyes, I stare up at Uncle Finn. "Now my little hybrid, as your generation says now; You owe me one." A matter of fact smile planted on his face the whole damn time.

--------------------------------------------

End Adriana's POV, start Briar Rose's POV

Sighing, I yank down the last flyer shoving it into the bottom of my bag. The wolves, witches, and some brave vampires were posting these all over town. They were very offensive, and if any of the Originals saw these...

Everyone would be dead whether they were apart of it or not, so just to be on the safe side, I'm taking all the ones that I see down. So far, I've taken down 386 flyers, collected 80 brochures, and scared off some wolves. The night walkers were most likely the ones putting all the flyers up, considering there the ones with least to loose.

Somehow, my attention had been diverted from finding out about my family, to indirectly helping out the Originals. My mind snaps back to a few weeks ago, my first run in with the hybrid of the family of misfits, Klaus.

When I close my eyes, I can still see his shining blue eyes, his red full lips, and thick dirty blonde hair... I can all but hear the way the way some words such as, 'love' or 'sweetheart' roll off his lips and sound.

Shaking my head, I refuse to let myself fall for that monster, not even for a second! Come on Briar, you know better! Do you remember the stories? The horror stories about him, and how he kills ruthlessly! There's no way you could ever - ever - not even for a second let your guard down! Taking in a deep breath, I walk on pausing at a pole to yank down another flyer.

"What's that you got there?" A voice say from behind me, and turning around I find myself staring at a handsome young man with thick black hair, green eyes, who is wearing a black t-shirt and jeans.

"Are you deaf or something? Or are you just indignant? Let me see that sweetheart." He says, in a light British accent reaching for the flyer which I shove into my bag before he can see it.

"Nothing, no, and I prefer the term guarded." I say strongly, my brain searching for a name to go with the face, and it feels like an itch you can scratch. It must have been obvious I was wondering what his name was, because of his next question. 

"How about a deal? A little puny flyer that I'll throw away anyway, for my name." He says, reach out a hand to shake. Only then did I see the daylight ring with the letter M engraved on it.

If he thinks I'm going to close a deal with him, he's nuts! If he were to see this, he'd go running back to Klaus or even Elijah and I'd be dead by morning. 

I decide to play his game against him, and shrug nonchalantly. "No thanks, I'm not interested in a deal... Finn." I try to move around him, but he steps in front of me.

"If you think you can compare me to my brother, your out of your mind. No, no darling I'm not Finn at all. I'm Kol, Kol Mikaelson." He says extending his hand again, as he smiles a crooked smile at me which makes my stomach flutter.

Raising one eyebrow, I instinctively shake his hand. "Now there's no reason for me to make a deal with you. You just gave me your only chess piece, just because you couldn't dare to be compared or even acknowledged to or by your brothers name.

"I just re-wrote your whole game with one name, maybe you should take some notes. You will need them." I say with a soft smirk, as I walk past him leaving him standing there flustered in the middle of the street. 

A part of me feels bad for him, but another part just feels happy and glad that I got away from him before it was to late to say or do anything. Shaking my head, I look over at the restaurant and get-together place Rosseau's.

Smiling lightly, I look forwards again and let out a startled scream: Standing there in front of me, is Kol Mikaelson. "What the hell is the matter with you?! You scared me half to death!" I shout at him, slapping his cheek hard. 

He turns his head at the contact, and rubs his face even though it doesn't hurt one bit and we both know it. He shows his true form - in public in the middle of the day - curling up his lip so I could see his fangs, and he grabs my arm vamp speeding me into an alley and pinning me against the wall.

"I don't like being slapped, but I do like pretty little things with sharp tongues... So I would hate to have to tear yours from your mouth." He says cupping my chin with one hand, his thumb gently going over the corners of my mouth.

"I am so very sorry, I-I didn't mean to..." My over working mind quickly searches for a way out of this predicament. "H-how about a deal? I'll give you the flyer, in exchange for my freedom." I say carefully but speedily, as his hand tightens against my throat. 

Narrowing his eyes, he smirks. "It's ironic isn't it? Nik did something similar - or tried to anyway, with a moonstone and a very reluctant doppelganger. Oh wait, did I mention how it turned out for her in the end? Oh well, the important details are for another time," Another time, that means he's going to let me go... Hopefully, "But the ending, that's the real kicker. You see, Nik ended up getting the moonstone before killing the doppelganger himself.

"What happened after that well... That can get a tad complicated darling, but the important thing is the irony of the situation. You are just like the doppelganger, reluctant at first, but as soon as your life is threatened, you can't say no." He says with a smirk, and he starts laughing even though I don't find one thing to be funny at all.

"I'm saying yes now, just let me get my bag and I'll get you the flyer," Gesturing to my back with my eyes, "And then you can let me go and we never have to talk to each other - or see each other again. Deal?" 

He narrows his eyes before releasing me. All in one step, I dart to my bag pick it up and dash off full speed down the alley. Leaving the flyer behind.

------------------------------------

End Briar's POV, start Hayleys POV

Laughing, I swirl the Bourbon around in my glass listening to everyone conversing and talking about the past. They were all half way drunk - or already drunk  in Klaus's case - so they were talking about subjects that would never be discussed when they were sober.

The only two who weren't drunk or half way drunk, was Elijah and I. Marcel was half way, and Klaus had finished a bottle and was halfway through the next one with Marcel's help.

"Do you remember that Hayley?" Klaus asks, and Marcel grins at me showing all his perfectly straight white teeth.

Clearing my throat, I half tuck a strand of hair behind my ear waiting for it to fall again. "Um, what exactly was the question?" Apparently they found it hysterical, for Marcel bursts out laughing and Klaus chuckles softly.

I look over confused at Elijah, who is shaking his head and standing from his spot in front of the fire place. I on the other hand, preferred to sit on the arm of the couch on the other where Marcel is, and on a completely different couch and side then Klaus. 

"There wasn't one, Hayley." Elijah responds, and I nod hesitantly.

"Right, and that was funny because..." I ask to him before finishing my second glass in one swig. He shrugs, and was about to say something when the front door flies open and Kol appears at the doorway in one step.

Klaus finishes another glass, and uses it to gesture to Kol grinning drunkenly. "Ah, there's my favorite little brother! Your just in time for another round of drinks, c'mon have one." He says gesturing again with the glass to the two bottles on the table, one half full and one unopened one. 

Looking up at him, I couldn't help but notice he is trying to decide whether or not to have one. "I would love to Nik, but I can't. While you've been MIA or DOTC as you are now, some girl has been taking these down. There all over the Quarter, someone even put it on the bloody front door!" He exclaims, and I reach up for the flyer and he slowly starts to hand it to me.

As soon as it's in my reach, he yanks it back devilishly. "Maybe I shouldn't... We don't want a repeat of this morning now do we sweetheart? Maybe Elijah should read it, since he's the rational one." He holds it out to Elijah, but I stand up grabbing for it.

The little devil yanks it away though, holding it behind his back. Growling, I stare at him long and hard. "I'm not in the mood Kol, so either give it back now or loose your head!" I snarl, and he holds up his hands in defeat.

"Alright, alright. I'm just trying to avoid another Hurricane Hayley. Or maybe it's Tornado Hayley. What do you think Nik?" He asks turning to his brother who smirks.

"Diffidently Hurricane Hayley, it has a nice ring to it."

"It does, doesn't it?" 

They both smirk and chuckle. I grab a knife that is on the end table, pinning him against the wall in one move holding the knife against his throat. "One move, and you loose your head." I snatch the flyer from him, and step back to read it. I clench my jaw, my whole body tensing up.

"What is it Hayley?" Elijah asks, walking towards me and we exchange a knowing look as my eyes dart to Klaus and back to his. "What does it say?" 

Licking my now dry lips, I swig down the last of my Bourbon and hand it off to Kol.

"Stop the madness! The so called 'Runner' of our great city and his many lackey's throughout The French Quarter have been standing back while innocent people have been slaughtered by 'Gang Violence'. Recent reports have stated that..."

Taking a deep breath I clear my throat before continuing on speaking strongly, "Recent reports have stated that the runner of the city and an Un-named woman's teenage delinquent daughter has died at the hands of these gangs. Stop the gangs! Stop the so called 'runners of the city'! Speak out!" I say strongly, and the whole room goes silent

All eyes move to Klaus, who swigs down the Bourbon before slamming his glass down on the table and jumping up. "See, this is exactly the reason why no one should know things they shouldn't. Including those pesky witches, night-or day walkers...

"Day-walkers... I wonder where our dear friend Kyle is at this very moment? Hmm?" He says angrily, before storming over to me and snatching the flyer out of my hand, pushing past me knocking me off balance and into Elijah who catches me. By the time I get back on my feet, Klaus and Kol are long gone...

------------------------

A/N: That's a wrap for 32! Tell me what you think in the comments, and remember to hit that boo-tiful star button over there --> 

I'm think about posting a Halloween special shortly, so let me know what you think of that! Here are some questions I would love you guys to think about / answer:

What does Finn want with Adriana? (think)

Do you think that Adriana will bring back Finn? (answer)

Why is Briar Rose helping the Mikaelson's? (answer/think)

Do ya'll want a Halloween special?? (ANSWER)

Keywords:

DOTC -- Drunk On The Couch (yeah, sounds like something Kol would say huh? :p)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 6.3K 34
This is the story of the youngest Mikaelson. She has spent her whole life as a vampire, daggered in one of Klaus' coffins. When she finally gets free...
254K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...
306K 7.3K 49
Ranked #2 in #niklaus stories ☺️ *** in which a thousand years later, a young woman is back from her slumber and will do whatever it takes to win bac...
460K 10.2K 51
When you think of Klaus Mikaelson, you think of the murderous Original hybrid; few don't and Violet is one of them. After saving her life in the 1920...