Secret Agent

By kimjungkoo97

Kim Taehyung also known as V who is working as a secret agent in Korea... There is no love no feelings in his... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - Mission
Chapter 2 - Friends
Chapter 3 - innocent boy
Chapter 4 - Love at first sight
Chapter 5 - My bunny
Chapter 6 - Fiesty bunny
Chapter 7 - I Miss Him
Chapter 8 - Kiss
Chapter 9 - Secrets
Chapter 10 - Passionate night
Chapter 11 - Pleasure
Chapter 12 - I will protect you
Chapter 14 - First mission
Chapter 15 - Attack
Chapter 16 - Family
Chapter 17- EPILOGUE

Chapter 13 - The Truth

11K 465 140
By kimjungkoo97

Jungkook's POV

It's nearly a weak where me, papa and yugy staying in the secret place.. Maximum me ,Taehyung and yugy were in the basement.. Yugy is so good in computer and technologies so he helped Taehyung a lot in the missions.. Sometimes I feel so bored and tae and yugy were discussing lots of things which I don't know about it.. So I leave them in the basement and went to the hall.. I looked around the hall and there is no sign of my papa.. Perfect time.. I smiled widely but before I go Mr.Kim stopped me..

'Why are you here.. Do you need anything?' I smiled at him sheepishly..

'That's.. I want ice cream.. If my papa know about it he wont give it to me..' He smiled a little 'and I can't hear his advise.. Please don't say this to him..' He ruffled my hair..

He opened the fridge and gave the ice cream to me...we both went to our balcony.. Sometimes I don't know why I feel so attached to Mr.kim.. I feel so safe and he is so caring.. The way he look at my papa.. Is there something in between them two..

'Mr.Kim can I ask you something..' He looked at me and nodded his head.. 'Are you married?' He nodded his head.. I pouts at him.. 'Then why are you here? Is it for the mission.. Then will you leave us after the mission..' I don't want him to leave us..

'Because of my selfishness I break up with my beautiful family and miss them a lot..' I noticed how sad he is.. I don't want him to be so sad..

'Just like me and papa.. We miss our daddy a lot.. But dont worry Mr. Kim you seem so caring and kind.. One day they will understand you..' He ruffled my hair.. 'KIM JUNGKOOK..' I widened my eyes and looked at my papa.. 'Ohh.. My..' I hide the ice cream bowl behind me...

'How many times I said to you.. Don't you know you will catch cold and it's not good for your health..' I scrunch my nose.. I hide behind Mr.Kim..

'And you.. You are helping him..' Ahh.. Why he is so bossy now.. 'Papa.. He didn't do anything.. Its me who..' I stopped when he glared at me..

'To the hall now..' He pinch my ear which is too hurt.. 'Papa.. Please.. Hurt.. H-hurt..' I tried to get away from him.. We all went to the hall..

'Jinnie.. Kookie..' Yugy rushed to us where Taehyung is also followed him.. 'Ice cream..' I nodded my head.. 'Papa.. Please leave him.. Just this once..'

'Yahh.. Save me... He is hurting my ear..' I looked at taehyung who is controlling his laugh.. 'What a good boyfriend..' I scoffed at him and squealed..

'Please papa... I won't eat ice cream.. Please forgive me..' But he didn't leave my ears.. 'No.. You are so naughty now a days.. You have to..'

'Jin.. Please leave.. Just this once.. For me..' I looked at my papa who leaves my ear and blushing a little.. I saw it right.. He is blushing.. Because of Mr.Kim.. Why? I am missing something.. Kookie.. Smartie.. Come on think..He leave the hall... I looked at Mr.Kim who ruffled my hair and leaves the room..

'Come with me..' Before I ask Taehyung dragged me to his room.. He locked the door and we both sit on the bed.. 'Hurts..' He touched my ear and I snapped his hand.

'You laughed at me... Why are you asking me now..' He caressed my cheeks..

'Why did you leave us alone.. I thought you are with us..' I pouts at him.. 'I want to eat ice cream and papa is not in the hall.. So..' He pulled me towards him.. I sit on his lap.. 'But hyung.. Do you smell something in the hall..' He shook his head..

'There is nothing smelt bad baby..' I scoffed at him.. 'Not that smell... There is something going in between Mr.Kim and my papa..' He looked at me.. 'Its the second time I saw my papa blushed because of Mr.Kim..'

'Its not like that.. May be you are seeing it in a wrong way..' I shook my head.. 'No.. Hyung.. There is something bet...' Before I finish the sentence Taehyung pecked me on my lips.. I looked at him.. 'Don't over think jungkook.. There is nothing going on between them..' But I saw that.. The sparks in their eyes.. My thoughts were disturbed when Taehyung pushed me to the bed.. 'W-what?'

'From tomorrow onwards you are going to be training your skills..' He seems so serious.. 'Like you... Secret agent.. Will you teach me...' He caressed my cheeks..

"It will be difficult at first jungkook.. Not only fighting but you are going to be trained in shooting.. You have to learn about technologies..' Woahh.. Real secret agent..

'Not only me.. Jimin, yoongi, Hoseok and bambam will also teach you..' I nodded my head.. 'You will get hurt sometimes.. You will'

'It's okay hyung... We have to face it.. Don't worry..' He kissed me on my lips.. I have to be strong.. Strong for my big family.. I hugged him tightly..

No one's POV

'Do you think he is..' Namjoon stopped jin.. 'He is fast learner jin dont worry..' Jin looked at namjoon..

'He is just like you..' Namjoon smiled a little.. 'Please dont leave him again.. He is missing you so much..'

'I won't leave you both.. I will tell the truth soon to jungkook..' Jin looked at joon.. Namjoon went closer to jin and hugs him from back.. 'Stay like this for a while..' Jin leaned on namjoon's shoulder..

'I promise you jin.. I won't leave you guys again.. And I wont let our son to get hurt...' Taehyung looked at both of them from a distance and a wide smile spread on his lips..

Jungkook was wake up early in the morning by taehyung for his training.. There is a field behind his house.. 'Before the training starts we have to know what's your strength..' Taehyung pushed the younger to the ring where Jimin is there..

Bambam threw the boxing gloves to jungkook.. Jin and others were looking at both of them.. Jin is so nervous.. Yugy helped him to wear the gloves.. 'I won't be gentle jungkook..' Jimin smirked at him..

'What if he hurt badly? I'm so scared..' Jin said.. 'He wont learn without any pain .. Just wait Mr.Kim..' Taehyung said.. 'I'm saying about jimin not my son.. What if he hurt jimin badly..' Others were speechless..

Jungkook closed his eyes and relaxed a little.. He raised his fists to the boxing position.. He looks so different when he opened his eyes.. 'Then I won't be gentle too jimin..'

'He looks so scary..' Hoseok said.. Jimin started to attack him but each and every punches were dodged by him.. Jimin is a skilled boxer but he also know that jungkook is so good than him..

Jungkook didn't attack him he simply dodge his attacks.. He is so calm and clear.. 'End this quickly Kim.. We dont have full day..' Namjoon said that's when jungkook started to attack.. He is so fast and each punch is so strong but he tried not to hurt him badly..

'Ohh.. My god.. He is just like you namjoon..' Yoongi said.. Namjoon smirked a little.. With a strong punch jimin fall on the mattress.. Jungkook lowered his fists and took off his gloves.. 'So strong kookie..' He stretch his hand and helped jimin to stand..

'Don't under estimate him..' Jin said... 'Like yoongi said he is just like his father..' Jin leaves the room.. 'I'm sorry..'

'Yahhh.. That punch is really strong..' Jimin said...Jungkook smiled at him sheepishly.. Yoongi hugged jimin.. Jungkook looked at his boyfriend who is busy in his mobile.. 'Aishh this techno brat..' jungkook shook his head..

Yugy and bambam went out of the mansion and they collect details about jae wook and his men.. They also came to know about the officers who were helping him..

On the other side training became so hard to jungkook.. All he do is training.. But he didn't give up.. He work so much hard.. He learned so quickly.. It didn't take more time to train jungkook.. He is also aware of his health.. The only one who worried about jungkook is jin.. Everyone were busy in the mission..

'It didn't took so much time to train Jungkook..' Taehyung said to jin.. Jin smiled at him.. 'He is a trained boxer tae.. He always dream about to be like it and also It's because he watch so much iron man movies..' Which made Taehyung to chuckle a little.. They both saw sweaty jungkook and jimin..

'Woahh.. Kookie.. You look so hot whole you take push ups..' Jungkook hits him slightly.. 'I took a video of your work out..' Taehyung looked at both of them and bite his lips.. Revently Jimin became so clingy and Taehyung hates it.. Before the younger go into his room Taehyung stopped him..

'What hyung..' Jimin know what taehyung is gonna do.. 'To the training room.. Now..' Jungkook was confused and followed the elder.. Jin was about to follow them but Jimin stopped him.. 'Leave them alone..' Jimin said..

Taehyung closed the door and locked it.. 'Fight with me..' Jungkook was shocked.. 'Come on jungkook.. Show your strength... Fight with me..'

'W-why?' Taehyung took off his shirt and keep it on the table.. 'Show your strength.. To me..' Taehyung stood in the centre and jungkook stood before him..

It's nearly half an hour everyone looked at the locked room.. 'Are you sure they will be alright..' Yugy asked.. Bambam shook his head.. 'I think taehyung is mad..' Namjoon looked at bambam..with out waiting namjoon and bambam knocked the door.. He tried to open but its locked inside.. 'What the fuck tae..open the door..' Jin was scared.. He knocked the door..

'Im Sorry..' Taehyung looked at jungkook who is on the ground.. His face were bruised.. Jungkook tried to get up but the pain is so unbearable.. Taehyung tried to help him ... They both heard the loud knocks on the door... 'Come on I will help you..' Jungkook coughed a little..

'D-dont..' He stood and walk towards the door.. He opened the door and the others were so shocked to see jungkook like that.. 'Kookie..' Jin caressed his cheeks but jungkook snapped his hand and move away from them.. He limped while walking and went towards his room..

Taehyung also hurts but not as Jungkook...only few bruises.. He looked at the younger who is limping to his room.. 'I'm sorry..' That's what Taehyung said.. He went to his room..

Jungkook looked at the mirror.. 'Idiot.. He hurts me so much..' He touched his face.. 'Stupid.. Aww.. Its so paining..' He sit on the bed.. He didnt know why taehyung fights so crazy.. He also know taehyung is hurt.. So he went to taehyung's room.. He heard the shower sound and it's unlocked.. Jungkook locked the door and took off his clothes.. He opened the door and saw taehyung in the shower facing the wall..

He limped a little and stood behind the elder in shower.. He hugs him from back.. 'I'm sorry..' Jungkook said.. He hugged him tightly.. 'Don't feel guilty hyung..' Taehyung clenched his fist and turned and looked at jungkook..

'It should be me to apologise..I'm sorry I took my anger on you..' Taehyung hugged him tightly which jungkook to his in pain.. 'I-im sorry baby... I didn't mean to..' Jungkook places his fingers on taehyung's lips..

'Are you mad? Why?' Jungkook asked him.. 'Its because..' Jungkook pulled the elder too close where their names bodies touched.. 'I hate jimin when he is so clingy with you..' Jungkook bursted into laughter..

'Ohhoo.. Are you jealous..' Taehyung glared at him.. He pushed the younger to the wall harshly which made him to let a slight whimper.. 'Yeah.. I'm jealous.. Don't be so touchy with others.. I hate it.. Understand..' Jungkook smiled and holds the elder's cheeks in his hands..

'I'm only yours tae.. There is no need to be jealous.. If you are in anger close your eyes and think about someone who makes you happy.. Your mind will be clear.. Understand..' Taehyung hugged him.. 'And don't try to escape.. You have to treat my bruise... Pabo..' Taehyung chuckled and nodded his head.. After bath taehyung gave his dress to jungkook.. He cleaned the bruise and treats him..

'You are really a great fighter hyung... So strong..' Taehyung looked at the younger.. 'Why are you not angry with me?' Jungkook pecked him on his lips..

Jungkook caressed the elder's cheeks.. 'Like I said before even if you hurts me million times I won't leave you tae.. I will always love you..' Taehyung eyes brimmed with tears.. 'I love you tae..' Taehyung hugged him tightly.. Jin and namjoon looked at the young couples...

'They are so understanding..' Namjoon said.. 'He is not like me jin... He is like you.. Well he is like both of us.. You raised him really well... You are so lucky..' Namjoon feels so guilty.. Jin noticed it..

'Ani.. Its we.. We are so lucky to have jungkook in our life.. We have to say the truth quickly to him.. Because..' Jin looked at namjoon with teary eyes.. 'I don't want to live like this.. I want you to be always with us.. As a husband and also as a father..' Namjoon looked at jin.. 'I'm going to say the truth..' But Namjoon interrupted him..

'No.. I will say this to him.. I want to say I'm his dad to jungkook.. ' namjoon said and leaves the place.. Jin sighed and looked at jungkook who is looking at his son smiling widely.. He smiled and went to his room..

'Kookie.. Are you alright..' Jimin asked... Jungkook smiled and nodded his head... 'I'm perfectly fine.. Dont worry..' Taehyung pulled the younger towards him..

'Aishh.. This jealous brat..' Jimin scoffed at him and sits on the chair.. Jin came to the hall.. 'Kookie go and call Mr.Kim for dinner..' Jungkook nodded his head and went upstairs..

He opened the door but namjoon is not there he saw him in the balcony speaking with someone on his mobile.. Jungkook waits for namjoon in the room and saw the drawers and it is opened a little.. He was about to close but there are some pictures.. 'Ohh.. May be its his family..' The curiosity kills him so he opened the drawer and took the pictures.. His eyes widened and he was shocked when he looked at the photos..

Jungkook looked at the ring inside the box.. His eyes brimmed with tears.. 'Is Mr.Kim is my..' Tears flowed on the younger's cheeks.. When he heard footsteps he kept the photos and ring in the drawer and wiped his tears..

'Ohh.. Kookie.. What are you doing here..' jungkook smiled at him.. 'Papa prepared dinner for us.. I came to call you.. But you are in the phone call so I waited for you..' Jungkook clenched his fist and controlled his tears..

Namjoon caressed the younger's cheeks and looked at the bruise.. 'Is it hurt..' Jungkook shook his head.. 'I was scared when I looked at you like that.. Let's go everyone will be waiting for us..' He holds jungkook's hand and they both went out of the room.. Jungkook smiled and holds his  hand..

'I want to hear it from you.. I will wait for that day.. Dad..'  Jungkook thought and smiled....

-------------------------------------------

Happy happy birthday Jungkook, kookie, bunny, Golden Maknae , cutie.. you are really precious to us.. I hope this year will also be best to you.. Always be healthy and happy..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717K 27.1K 124
A story in which Jungkook wants Taehyung to notice him but Taehyung is already crushing on kookie97, a worldwide known celebrity who hasn't revealed...
891K 28.1K 32
Kim Taehyung an arrogant CEO and a famous model in Korea who falls for an innocent and kind college student Jeon Jungkook Top Tae Bottom Kook
251K 9.5K 31
A story in which a famous Ceo falls in love with a high school student. The story contains smut and fluff. Ships: Taekook and Yoonmin ~Top: Tae ~Bo...
155K 6.3K 36
A series of Top Tae Bottom Koom, Taekook oneshots... Contains a lot of fluff and smut if you want😏😏 Feel free to send taekook one-shot requests. ...