Text Messages Love • Laurminah

OhSnapLaurinah tarafından

Being put into a group chat was probably the best thing that has ever happened to Dinah, Normani and Lauren. ... Daha Fazla

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Sequel

1

2.4K 52 2
OhSnapLaurinah tarafından

LaurenXO, DinahJane & NormaniDei have been added to the chat.

DinahJane: ok what's going on? Why am I in a group chat?

LaurenXO: yeah I'm at a gig right now so if someone could quickly explain why I'm here that would be great.

NormaniDei: hm somebody's pushy 😒

LaurenXO who are you? I don't even know you well enough for you to be judging me. So back off.

AllyB: guys please don't fight.

DinahJane: then can you play explain why we're here?

AllyB: because I was bored and wanted to make new friends.

LaurenXo: you sound like you have no friends.

NormaniDei: god you're obnoxious.

DinahJane: yeah what's your problem.

LaurenXO: my problem is; I am stuck in this group chat with people I don't even know! I'm at a gig and nothing is set up and the last thing I need right now is two girls I don't know bitching at me. I already have so much going on right now I really don't need this!

AllyB: woah, relax. I'm not here to make your life anymore difficult than it already sounds. I just wanted a friend.

LaurenXO: well unlike you guys I don't have time for friends. So bye.

LaurenXO has left the chat.

NormaniDei: wow she sounds super uptight and mean. No wonder she "doesn't have time for friends" 🙄

DinahJane: I disagree. I don't think this is who she really is. I think she's stressed and taking it out on us. I bet if we really got to know her that she's probably really nice.

NormaniDei: knock yourself out but I refuse to be friends with somebody as rude as her. No thanks.

NormaniDei has left the chat.

AllyB: well that went well.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2M 74.6K 127
(Lauren/you) G!P you One day you get thrown into a random group chat by a random girl, and maybe just maybe you find love... Highest Rank: #3 in fan...
46.1K 1.2K 30
🕺🏽☺️!
109K 4.5K 27
When Normani is kicked out of her apartment for not paying her rent, her best friend, Dinah, lets her stay with her and her roommate, Lauren.
186K 5.3K 21
You and Ally are bestfriends for life. You were head over heels for her. You were about to confess to her but your cousin, Troy, beat you to it.