Elite Rebels

Por moonbaebie

"First, I'll lock your arms like this." Grabbing both my hands, he pinned it against the wall above my head. ... Más

INTRO
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
HIM
INTRODUCTIONS
CHEMISTRY
ATTENTION
LUNCH
WORDS
PARTY
DANCE
CHANGE
SPIRIT
GAME
AFTERMATH
LOST
COMPLEX
SIDETRACKED
STRANGER
WRECK
DYNAMIC
BONUS: JORDAN'S POV
STAY
TEMPERAMENT
CONFLICT
CLOSER
CLUELESS
LOCKED
STOLEN
DATE
AMBIGUITY
COINCIDENCE
GIRLFRIEND

TROUBLE

22.3K 609 308
Por moonbaebie

If I thought it was crowded earlier, the room felt like it could explode any moment now.

Every inch of my body pressed against someone else's, my bare arms felt sticky with sweat as I was shoved from one place to another.

The worst part was that I was all alone in a room full of unfamiliar people who were eagerly trying to push their way to the front. Dustin informed me earlier he had to be with the other guys and I could tell he felt bad for leaving me, but I reassured him I could handle myself fine and urged him to move along.

In the midst of the chaos, a tiny shot glass was passed to me and I watched as everyone raised their glasses. A guy on the small stage was saying something incomprehensible which had everyone whooping and cheering loudly before downing the shots.

I followed suit, instantly regretting it as the bitter liquid burned down my throat.

When the whole charade was over, the crowd slowly dispersed whilst a band of musicians occupied the stage and began to play a classical tune.

Needing some water to wash off the bitter aftertaste, I headed towards the bar. As I got closer, I spotted a blonde girl and a waiter stood nearby. This usually wouldn't have caught my attention, if not for what I heard the girl said next.

"Are you blind? Or just too stupid to even watch where you're going?"

"I'm so sorry Miss, it wasn't on purpose-"

"Do you know how much these shoes cost? Do you have any idea at all?" She snapped.

Not even giving the poor waiter a chance to answer, she went off again. "How dare you ruin my shoes! Even your entire life's worth of paychecks aren't even enough to cover a quarter of the price!"

The waiter hung his head low, lips trembling as he apologised profusely. Albeit, his sincere words were deafened by the continuous harsh lashing from the blonde.

Unable to watch it any longer, I stomped right over and stood in the middle between the two, effectively silencing the girl.

"Who are you? What do you want?" She asked.

"I could ask you the same question, who gives you the right to be so rude to someone serving you?" I fired back.

This time, she scrutinised me thoughtfully, folding her arms. "Watch your mouth, you have no idea who you're talking to."

"I don't care who you are, it doesn't give you the right to act like that. He has already apologised, move on." I was feeling brave and was ready to put self entitled brats like her back into her place.

"Look-" She took one step forward, a single manicured finger raised midway before she was pulled back by another guy.

"Calm down Vee, don't cause a scene." The guy pushed her away from me, using his body to block her advances.

"Move away Don, this bitch don't know who she's messing with." She spattered.

Her words fuelled my anger, but I remained composed, not wanting her to have any power over me. In a forcefully calm voice, I countered.
"I should be the one telling you that."

Like an ignited match, her eyes lit up with fury and if looks could kill, I'd be buried six feet under.

The guy could probably tell she was on the verge of exploding and quickly turned his back to shield her from my sight.

"Can't you girls just take a step back?" He spoked.

I shifted my focus to the guy, who I noted had roughly the same shade of blonde hair, and tried to clarify what was going on. "She's the one who wouldn't back down, ask the guy." I gestured to the waiter stood silently to the side.

The guy simply waved the waiter off, before adding "Bring the guys over."

I stared at him, flabbergasted, wondering if he was serious.

"Look, maybe you should leave and pretend this never happened." He said.

"Excuse me?" Was my only response.

He sighed, "You're clearly new here if you have no idea who we are, I'm only saving you from my sister's wrath because you have a pretty face."

The guy even had the audacity to give me a cheeky wink, behind him, I could clearly hear the girl utter "Idiot" under her breath.

Truth be told, had we not been interrupted in that moment, I could not guarantee that the guy would leave unscathed. Perhaps with a beer or two down his expensive, custom made leather jacket.

"What's going on?"

"What did you do this time Vee?"

Three other guys joined us, two of whom appeared a little tipsy and Jordan, well, he looked like he would rather be elsewhere.

Upon seeing Jordan, the girl immediately went over and latched her arms onto his.

"I did nothing, some people just need to mind their own business." She scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Ignore my sister, she isn't fond of pretty girls. What's your name babe? Can I get you a drink?" The blonde guy gently touched my arm, baring a set of immaculately white teeth.

All of them screamed trouble and the fact that they were friends with Jordan just caused red lights to start flashing in my head.

"Not interested." I swatted his hand away.

"Come on babe, how about we start over again? You can call me Don." He persisted, not taking the hint.

"You can do better than her, brother." The girl scrunched up her nose, regarding me like I was a piece of gum stucked onto her heels.

"At least I can stand up for myself." I shoot back.

Her face contorted into an ugly snarl, "You little b-"

"Vee, shut the hell up." All heads turned to Jordan, who sported an irritatd face.

The girl's mouth hung wide open, appearing shocked and hurt at his outburst, it made me feel bad for her since I had been in that exact position.

"Are you actually mad at me?" She asked incredulously.

Instead of appeasing her, he shrugged her hand off and walked away, leaving her to stare at his retreating back.

"Follow me." Jordan muttered, stormy eyes piercing into mine.

"No."

He ignored my answer, grabbed my wrist and began pulling me after him. At that, the girl started shrieking hysterically but was stopped by one of the guys when she tried to follow us.

Unbothered, Jordan continued dragging me behind like a rag doll, his iron grip not even budging slightly as I  twisted and tugged.

Once we were outside, he let go of my hand abruptly and if I hadn't caught myself, I would have face planted to the ground.

"For fuck's sake, do you have to cause trouble everywhere you go?" He snapped.

"I don't, maybe you should keep an eye on your girlfriend instead." I retorted.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Sure." I replied in a sarcastic tone, trudging off in another direction.

To my annoyance, he followed, even after I had told him not to. Thinking he would go away soon, I went back inside to search for a washroom.

After five minutes of aimless wandering, I finally came across an empty one. Right as I was about to shut the door however, Jordan stucked his foot in and wedged it open.

Huffing in exasperation, I pushed back harder, managing to hold it up only for a couple of seconds before he fully pried the door open.

Stepping inside, he closed the door and proceeded to turn the lock.

"What the heck are you doing? Get out!" I yelled, my frustrations getting the better of me.

"Making sure you don't cause anymore trouble." He leaned against the doorframe, blocking the exit.

Pushing him aside, I reached for the handle just as he took hold of my hand and spun me around, trapping me in between him and the wall.

Staring back at him wide eyed, my heart felt ready to jump out of my chest. He was so close, such that the woodsy scent of his cologne was all I could breathe in and his eyes were the only thing I could see.

"Wh-what are you doing?" My voice hitched.

He tilt his head to the left, and gazed at me so intently I was afraid I would combust right then.

My mind was absolutely confused, none of these were making any sense and rationalising it only led to even more questions.

Seemingly in a trance, Jordan raised one of his hand and tentatively traced my hairline, from the top of my head to the side of my face.

His warm fingers moved achingly slow, leaving a burning trail in their wake, coming to an end near my jaw.

Lifting my chin up gently, he brought his mouth next to my ear, hot breath fanning my cheekbone as he whispered. "I think I may be in a little trouble."

HEY PEEPS, I created an IG @moonbaebie (link in bio), check me out! I would love to be friends with you guys:)

Also, I am not very satisfied with this chappie:/ Let me know your thoughts 💭

COMMENT VOTE & SHARE to show your LOVE & SUPPORT<33 you guys keep me motivated to write:,))

xoxo
xuan

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

927K 12.3K 23
"Lock the door"-I mumbled. "What? Are you scared that the janitor might hear us? Or are you afraid to wake the broomsticks up?" "I'm scared my broth...
139K 3.2K 54
‼️Content warning and trigger warning‼️ This is a dark romance and contains mature content that is not suitable for all readers. The trigger warnings...
Nyctophilia Por Xena

Novela Juvenil

2.5K 85 34
He was a surge of lightning tearing through the night she owned, rattling her ground like thunder, challenging her strength, bewitching her to hold o...
72.9K 1.8K 52
Suddenly she grabbed my face crashing her lips onto mine passionately. I tried pulling away but she wouldn't let, she pinned my hands down and got on...