•BANGTWICETAGRAM 2•

shabyeolhae

【bts × twice】 𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺, 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺. Еще

Username
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
GC
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
A/N
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
Q&A
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

20

4.1K 147 332
shabyeolhae

A/N : A song recommendation for you guys, it's a ballad song from the new group X1. Listen to them till the end, the song and lyrics are so beautiful and I'm so proud of my babies 😭💕

*Warning : A long ass chapter !!*

•••

koreancelebs.news ✔

❤ 3,950,910 likes

koreancelebs.news [BREAKING]
TWICE Tzuyu is kidnapped ! The news started to spread after a fake account on Instagram posted a picture of the unconcious Tzuyu tied on the chair with a shocking caption. It asked for a big amount of money from JYPE and TWICE. Not just that, in the last sentence of his/her caption, the kidnapper wrote this :

'To Jeon Jungkook, if you didn't break up with her, I'll never hesitate to hurt her."

It was said that the kidnapper attacked  the girlgroup's dorm and took Tzuyu with him/her.

JYPE announced that the case is under police's investigation. Police have widened their searching area. Neither BigHit Ent. nor BTS Jungkook respond to the news.

💬 View comments

tzuyoda WTF WOI THIS IS ANOTHER LEVEL OF SASAENG THO WTF

bunnykook BRUHHHH THIS SASAENG IS DRIVING ME CRAZY WTF DOES HE/SHE THINKING ?

queentwice IS THE KIDNAPPER A PSYCHO ? KIDNAPPING SOMEONE IS WRONG AND KIDNAPPING CHOU FUCKING TZUYU IS EVEN MORE WRONG

bangtanboysie ISTG I'LL KILL THE KIDNAPPER WITH MY OWN HAND WTF IS WRONG WITH HER/HIM

reveluvies I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY REALLY WENT LIKE THAT THO SASAENG IS SO SCARY NOWADAYS

•••

(Story mode)

"Chaeng, stop !" Jeongyeon shouts as she tries to chase after Chaeyoung but Chaeyoung's short legs are way more faster than her long legs.

Chaeyoung immediately take the stairs instead of lift. As she arrived on the level, she went straight to a house. The house of Bangtan Boys.

"Yah ! Jeon Jungkook ! Open the door now !" Chaeyoung shouts as she knocks on the door like a crazy person.

Jeongyeon and Jihyo who just arrived immediately run and stop Chaeyoung but the small girl is way more stronger than they think.

"Jeon Jungkook !"

"Chaeyoung, stop ! You're going to draw their neighbour's attention !" scolds Jihyo as she tried to hold Chaeyoung.

"I don't care ! I-"

The door finally opens revealing Jungkook with his swollen eyes.

"You !" Chaeyoung looses herself from her unnies grip and immediately grab Jungkook by his collar and push him into the house.

The noise make all of BTS members went out from their room and went straigh to the living room.

"What's happening here ?" asks Seokjin.

"A peaceful sleep is all I ask but why is it so hard for you guys to- Chaeyoung ? What're you doing at Jungkook ?!" asks Yoongi.

"Look what you have done to Tzuyu ! Look what your so called fans have done to Tzuyu !" Chaeyoung shouts.

"Chaeyoung, please stop..." Jihyo cries as she can't stand seeing Chaeyoung angry like that.

Other BTS members tried to stop Chaeyoung but who knows she can easily push them away ? That's the power of angry Son Chaeyoung.

Taehyung hugs Jimin who is silently crying watching their maknae in Chaeyoung's hand.

Jungkook's face become red as Chaeyoung tightens her grip on Jungkook's collar.

"C-Chaeyoung... Please stop... You're going to kill him." Hoseok begs.

"Son Chaeyoung stop !" shouts Yoongi as he hugs Chaeyoung's waist and pull her away from Jungkook.

Taehyung and Jimin immediately went to help Jungkook who is trying to catch his breath.

Yoongi hugs Chaeyoung tightly eventhough she tried to escape.

"Don't stop me ! Tzuyu is kidnapped because of him ! My best friend is kidnapped because of him !" Chaeyoung shouts.

And tears start falling from her big eyes.

"Infront of my eyes..." Chaeyoung cries.

Yoongi stands up and give space for Jihyo and Jeongyeon to calm Chaeyoung down. As Chaeyoung become more calmer, with the help of Hoseok and Seokjin, they brings Chaeyoung to Jihyo's car.

Taehyung and Jimin bring Jungkook to the room.

"Hey, Jeongyeon. What've happened actually ?" asks Namjoon as he grabs Jeongyeon's wrist to stop her from walking away.

Jeongyeon sighs. "You haven't read the news, right ?" Namjoon shakes his head.

"Jungkook's fans kidnapped Tzuyu this morning." Jeongyeon looks down at the floor.

"What ?! How can that happened ?"

"It all happened when we're all not at home. We went to eat breakfast without Sana, Mina, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu because they're still sleeping. When we came back, the door was opened and they all were unconcious with Tzuyu went missing."

"Oh my god..."

"Chaeng become like that because she saw them dragging Tzuyu out but she can't do anything to help her because she was too weak. I don't know what the kidnappers did to them but it's surely bad based on bruises on their face and body.

"How about Sana and Mina ? Are they fine ?"

"No, their condition are way more miserable than Chaeyoung just now. Well, you see... They both are suffering anxiety and depression so of course the incident have worsen their condition."

"I'm so sorry to hear that, Jeong-ah."

Jeongyeon just smiles but her eyes is enough to show how sad she is. Namjoon can tell that. Jeongyeon loosen her wrist from Namjoon's big hand and leave the apartment.

•••

(chaengcasso 's direct message)

lilmeowmeow ✔

lilmeowmeow
hey

you okay babe ?

chaengcasso
hmm

lilmeowmeow
okay i'm sorry my bad

i know i shouldn't ask that

chaengcasso
it's okay

lilmeowmeow
i read the news

you must feel bad about it

chaengcasso
yup

very

i saw them dragging Tzuyu out but what am I doing at that time ?

bleeding and lying down like a weakling

lilmeowmeow
hey sweetie

let's not talk about this

i saw the bruise on your face and hand

what did they do to my baby ?

chaengcasso
let's just say they think of us as sandbags

lilmeowmeow
whatttt

how dare they did that to my cub ?!

chaengcasso
okay stop that

you're being cute and i shoudn't smile like an idiot at this time

lilmeowmeow
woopss my bad

i just can't help myself from being cute

chaengcasso
gadh 😂

lilmeowmeow
yeay !

you're not sad anymore ! 😆

chaengcasso
yea and thanks to you

btw

how is Jungkook

lilmeowmeow
he is still trembling

i think you're being too harsh on him

even Jungkook himself cried until his eyes swollen after he found out about the news

that's what Jimin and Taehyung said

and you saw him

chaengcasso
i can't control myself

Tzuyu is my bestfriend

lilmeowmeow
but still

Tzuyu is his girlfriend

maybe his first

he feels bad about it too

and you attacking him like that is not helping

chaengcasso
for a second i thought you can make me happy

but i'm wrong

you just make me feel more worse than before

lilmeowmeow
wait !

i didn't mean it i swear !
Seen

•••

"With whom are you texting ?" asks Taehyung after they done comforting the maknae.

"Ermmm. No one ?"

"You know you shouldn't lie to me. I know it's Seulgi noona. You're still texting with her ?" Taehyung crosses his arms.

"Well... She is a good company. She comforted me well."

"But, you have Mina, remember ?"

"Of course ! I swear Seulgi noona is just a friend !"

"I'm sorry, Jimin. I read your conversation with her. You might think of her as a friend but you're not just a friend for her."

"You read my chat ?! That's invading my privacy !" Jimin scolds Taehyung.

"Jimin, at this time, Mina is the one who need your comfort not you."

"I know that ! I'm not cheating on Mina ! Never ! Seulgi noona is just one-sided ! I'm not like you ! You once cheated on Sana because of Jennie and now because of Irene noona. You're worse than me, Kim Taehyung." Jimin grit his teeth.

"Take back your word !" Taehyung grabs Jimin by his collar.

And the fight begin. They start punching each other's face. Their fight immediately draw the hyungs to them.

"Wtf is going on here ?!" scolds Namjoon as he and Yoongi try to stop Jimin while Hoseok and Seokjin try to stop Taehyung.

"I'm not cheating on Sana !" Taehyung shouts.

"Then, what's with the picture she once posted with you sleeping together ?!"

"You idiot !"

"Stop it ! Both of you !" Seokjin shouts making them both stop.

"What ? You want to lecture us ?" asks Jimin.

"You're just the same, hyung. You cheat on Nayeon for Jisoo. You have no right to lecture us."

And a punch landed on Taehyung's face. Seokjin's fist and body trembles in anger.

"Watch your mouth, Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung hold his cheek which just got punch from Seokjin. He pushes Hoseok who is holding him and walk to his room so does Jimin and Seokjin.

Hoseok and Namjoon sigh deeply.

"Jungkook got attacked by Chaeyoung and Taehyung got punched by Jin hyung." said Hoseok.

"Jimin fighting with Taehyung and Tzuyu got kidnapped by Jungkook's fans. What else will we face, Hoseok ? Why is this happening to us ?"

Hoseok immediately went to hug Namjoon. That's the least thing he could do for the leader who have sacrifised to many thing not just for him, but for all BTS members.

•••

My Miguri 🐧💕
01XXXXXXXXX

My Miguri
Jiminie

i'm sorry

but

i accidentally read your chat with Seulgi unnie on Instagram

and don't worry...

i'm fine if you like her

i mean ofc you like her

she's there for you while me ?

resting like an idiot because of this stupid anxiety

do what you want as long as you're happy

because you being happy is enough to make me happy :)

please pray that this anxiety will stop attacking me too hehe

[You have been blocked by the number]

•••

author

❤ Liked by GoldenBabyDay

author happiest birthday to our Hwanggeum Maknae 💕💕💕 i know you guys will hate me for creating all this drama during Kookie's birthday and i'm sorry for that sksksksksj

btw, these are the answers for my biases in each groups :-

-TWICE : Sanake but Chaeng is just 0.1% lower than her

-BTS : Mainly Yoongi sksksk

-WANNA ONE : swaggyrapperlinlin lai guanlin, he is literally my username skskskskks

-BLACKPINK : Jendeukie

-RED VELVET : Miss Son Seungwan

-GFRIEND : Eunha coz she is Sana's girlfriend :(

-EXO : Byun Bacon

-GOT7 : Mark, Bambam, Youngjae but mainly Mark 😌

-X1 : Kim Yohan sksksksks it's obvious my dp is literally him

-MONSTA X : Hyungwon and Minhyuk

-SEVENTEEN : Woozi bruh he is Yoongi's lil bro

-TXT : Choi Beomgyuuuu

-STRAY KIDS : Yang Jeongin sksksksks my location is literally me missing his braces lol

-ITZY : Ryujin sis my girlcrush

-ASTRO : Rocky, Sanha (can't choose one)

-SF9 : Hwiyoung the king of long wavy hair

-IKON : the forever leader of IKON

-NCT : nanajaemin (it's literally my name tho if you see it on my profile)

-IZ*ONE : Choi Yenaaaaa no one guess it right sksksksks

if you guys check my profile and reading lists, you'll find all the answers there sksksksk

so if you think you guys answer the most correct, please prepare for a storyline sksksksk coz i a little need help in the storyline now skskskks

i'll announce the winner on next chapter heheheh

•••

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

87.8K 2.6K 35
𝔰𝔦𝔰·𝔱𝔢𝔯 /ˈ𝔰𝔦𝔰𝔱ə𝔯/ 𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫 𝔞 𝔴𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔬𝔯 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔯𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔥�...
262K 7.7K 38
【bts × twice】 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘵, 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘮, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵. 〖COMPLETED〗 #bestofmeban...
Yoonghyo czyrhyne

Фанфик

165K 5.3K 85
Sparks fly *credits to owners of photos used in this story*
3.9K 248 28
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘨𝘶𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘒𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢. 𝘏𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰...