Steal My Heart (Published)

By iamsharonrose

Rated SPG: Some scenes are not suitable for minor readers. Read at your own risk. Tagged as always the groom'... More

teaser
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 1 continuation...
Chapter 2
Chapter 2 continuation...
Chapter 3
Chapter 3 continuation
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 continuation...
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 continuation...
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 continuation...
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 continuation
Chapter 9
Chapter 9 continuation
Chapter 10
Chapter 10 continuation
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12 continuation...
Chapter 13
Chapter 13 continuation...
Chapter 14
Chapter 14 continuation...
Chapter 15
Chapter 15 continuation...
Chapter 16
Chapter 16 continuation...
Chapter 17
Chapter 17 continuation....
Chapter 18
Chapter 18 continuation...
Chapter 19
Chapter 19 continuation
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 continuation...
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Power VOTE for Ms. World 2014!
Steal My Heart Full English Edition
Announcement!
Epilogue

Chapter 7

73.1K 970 66
By iamsharonrose

Umiinit na ang eksena sa pagitan nina Benjamin at Maru. Sino kaya ang unang masusunog? Haha!

Enjoy reading the new update guys and don't forget to VOTE and leave COMMENTS.

Thanks,

Sharon Rose

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lampas alas otso na nang gabi. Maru had just partook her dinner in the carinderia that was just located in front of her apartment building.

At kakaligo lang rin niya. She slid into her comfy pajama. Pagkatapos ay muling dumapa sa kanyang kama kung saan nakalagay ang kanyang laptop. It was on the whole day while she was enjoying her crazy stint on facebook.

Pagkatapos i-upload ni Nikolas ang picture nila nang magkita sila kahapon, halos mahigit isang daan na ang comments niyon. She and Benjamin's friends particularly Nikolas made the photo a chat window. Sa labis na inis ni Benjamin.

He was talking at her in her inbox, warning her of the doom that would come her way if she wouldn't stop flirting with his friends.

Flirting? She rolled her eyes. She was just being friendly, for Pete's sake.

She disregarded his threat and his warning. Well, what could he do? She loved pissing him off. Isa pa ay naaalibadbaran siya sa kayabangan ng lalaki. Parang boyfriend niya kung umakto gayung wala namang kahit na anong namamagitan sa kanilang dalawa. But the fact that he was wasting time and energy on her made her heart increase its rhythm.

Pakipot na kung pakipot pero hindi siya ang tipong bibigay kaagad sa isang tipo ni Benjamin o ng isa man sa mga kaibigan nito. Birds of the same feather flock together ika nga at alam niyang kapareho lamang nito ang sampu sa mga kaibigan nito - perennial womanizers.

She checked her facebook again. Naka-online pa rin naman si Benjamin pero hindi na ito nagpapadala sa kanya ng pm. Kanina pang alas sais ito tumigil. Well, baka umuwi na mula sa trabaho ang lalaki at naging busy. O baka naman lumabas at naki-party?

Hindi niya alam pero parang may kirot na nabuo sa kanyang dibdib. She knew she was being silly for feeling such so she just frowned and thew the feeling away.

She was tinkering on her laptop when she heard knocks on the door. Bahagyang kumunot ang kanyang noo pero sa isiping baka ang landlady niya ang kumakataok at may kailangan, bumaba siya ng kanyang kama at lumapit sa pintuan.

But she sucked her breath after opening the door and saw the man who towered above her. Her heart started to ram like crazy as she gawked at the man who looked at her with cold menace in his eyes.

"Maru..." his firm lips spoke her name in controlled tone. His face was hard and his chinky eyes looked stern. He was grumpy but something flickered in his eyes when he saw her.

"Benjamin..." she whispered in shock, but her voice was barely a whisper. Ano ang ginagawa ng lalaking ito sa apartment niya? How did he find her?

He walked forward. Napaatras siya dahilan para magkaroon ito ng daan papasok sa loob ng kanyang studio apartment unit. Tuloy-tuloy itong pumasok, kicking the door closed behind him.

He was now approaching her and she continued to pace backward. She lost her tongue as her eyes hovered at him. Hindi siya makapaniwala na nandito sa kanyang apartment si Benjamin. And he looked dangerous. She knew that. She was too dangerous for her.

Hindi na yata siya makahinga nang maayos habang umaatras. Patuloy naman ito sa paglapit sa kanya. He wasn't taking his eyes off her, imprisoning her gaze with his smoldering stare.

Wala na siyang maaatrasan pa nang tumama ang mga paa niya sa gilid ng kama. Benjamin stopped a few inches in front of her. With their closeness, she had to tilt her head so she could look at his face.

Damn her smallness! She felt like David who was just cornered by Goliath.

"You smell so nice, Maru," he whispered in a voice that was deep, like a growl of a wolf.

Bigla ang paglukob ng kakaibang hangin sa kanyang buong katawan. Nanindig ang kanyang mga pinong balahibo hindi dahil sa takot kundi sa ibang kadahilanan. His eyes were hovering around her predatorily and when they landed at her chest, she suppressed a gasp.

She dropped her gaze and looked at where he was feasting his eyes with. And she was mortified when her ni*pples were straining hard beneath the thin and soft fabric of her pajama top.

Oh, God! Why did her body feel strange and tingling all over under his burning eyes? Her ni*pples hardened in an instant as his eyes turned dark and smoky.

Hindi pa siya hinahawakan ng lalaki pero nanlalambot na ang kanyang mga tuhod. Parang gusto na yata niyang matumba at tumilapon sa kama. And he would...

Her wits snapped back at her, dismayed at her own thoughts.

His strong and big hands snaked around her waist and pulled her against him. Her feet tiptoed as her heartbeat intensified, almost choking her in intense pressure.

She tried to push him away but her arms lost their strength as she touched his hard body. He was hot as if burning and the contact of their flesh turned her bones into a soft puddle of jelly.

"What the hell are you doing here Benjamin?" she tried so hard to show rage even if she was melting in his arms.

He didn't answer. Matiim lang itong nakatingin sa kanya. Ang tsinitong mga mata nito ay tila nagniningas sa apoy at tinutupok ang kanyang buong pagkatao.

Mas lalo pa siyang hinapit nito palapit sa malapad na katawan nito. And all she could do was gasp.

"Sh*t, but you're so soft, Maru. I'm afraid I'll crush your little body any moment..." He did curse but his voice lost its sharpness. Naging malambot iyon at maingat pero ganunpaman, panganib pa rin ang dulot niyon sa kanya.

"Let me go, Benjamin!" she hissed at him. Gusto niyang sigawan ito nang malakas at itulak ito palayo sa kanya pero wala siyang lakas para gawin iyon.

"But I don't wana let you go, babe..." he whispered tenderly as he lowered his head.

His ragged breathing fanned her face. He smelled of citrus and fresh mint. The distinct masculine smell of his body and his fresh breath made her feel heady.

Alam niyang dapat niyang iwasan ito, itulak ito at lumayo sa lalaki. Ang lapit na ng mukha nito sa kanya at gadangkal na lamang ang pagitan ng kanilang mga labi.

"Benjamin, no, get out-" her words were drowned in her throat when his lips plunged into hers. He covered her quivering lips with his hot, burning mouth and all her courage to resist him dissipated in thin air. Her body trembled at the onslaught of his kiss.

He sucked her lips, claiming her, branding her as if his. Napagibik siya at ang bahagyang pag-awang ng kanyang mga labi ay sinamantala nito.

His tongue seared as it slid inside her mouth, deepening the kiss that was now taking her breath away. She had been kissed before but not as powerful, not as deep and possessive as what Benjamin did. And all she could do was shut her eyes hard and marveled at how he made her feel. It was just a kiss and she was instantly subdued. Oh my!

Marubdob na ang paraan nang paghalik nito sa kanya pero mas lalo pa iyong naging mariin na para bang hinihigop na nito ang hininga niya. His hands around her waist moved up, bringing her closer to him.

She whimpered as she felt his hand cupped one of her b*reasts and twisted her hard n1pple. Thousands of monstrous sensations erupted from her b*reast and flew all over her veins like raging bullets. Her core reacted with violent excitement. It throbbed and tinged and she whimpered as hot liquid slithered between her thighs.

Oh my God, but her body was totally owned by Benjamin now. His mouth on her lips and his hand on her b*reast were too much for her to take. It rocked her sanity away and the need to think and put herself together slipped from her hands.

Parang tumigil na yata ang pag-inog ng mundo. Parang walang hanggan ang lumipas bago nito pinakawalan ang kanyang mga labi. She was running short of oxygen and she gasped for a lungful of air.

"This is madness, Maru," he growled like a hurting beast as he nipped her neck with his lips. He laved her burning skin with his tongue and she whimpered again, her body a mess of molten jelly.

Muling sumakop ang mga labi nito sa kanya at muli na naman niyong nilipad ang kanyang matinong pag-iisip.

Her legs buckled as she felt his hand crept between her legs, cupping her womanhood. She could feel her wetness, and when his finger pressed against the dampness of her pajama and underwear, she bolted up.

Nobody had touched her there yet and it was off limits. Surely, Benjamin wouldn't be the first. And my, but this man worked really fast. Nalingat lang siya nang kaunti at nahawakan na siya nito sa halos buong parte ng kanyang katawan. Damn!

She tore her lips away from him. It felt as if she died when their lips parted ways. But her self-preservation persevered.

Malakas na itinulak niya ang lalaki palayo sa kanya. Humihingal itong napaatras.

"You cannot just barge in here and tear my hymen just like that!" she squeaked at him. Ang lakas-lakas nang kabog ng kanyang dibdib habang pilit na binabawi ang kanyang hinahon.

Hindi siya makapaniwala sa nangyari. Parang pumikit lang yata siya at kung saan na humantong ang pangahas na lalaking ito na bigla na lamang lumitaw sa kanyang apartment.

Nabigla ito sa narinig. The smoke of passion in his eyes didn't die. "I'm sorry..." malumanay na wika nito kapagkuwan. "I didn't mean to..."

"You almost rape*d me and now you're telling me that you didn't mean to do it?" Her nose flared in disgust, but she was more disgusted of herself.

"Damn, Maru! I won't rap*e you!" he scowled angrily.

"But you almost did!" Nang-aakusang dinuro niya ito. "Now get out and leave before I'll call the police and report you."

Pero hindi ito gumalaw sa kinatatayuan nito. He didn't look bothered and scared. "You know that it wasn't rap*e, Maru..." His eyes bored at her soul. "You were writhing in my arms and you're already dripping wet-"

Abat! Pulang-pula ang mukha niya sa kahihiyan nang basta na lamang pulutin ang wireless mouse niya sa kama at ibinato iyon sa lalaki. Damn him! Pagkatapos siya nitong pagsamantalahan ay ipapahiya pa siya sa kanyang sarili!

He caught the flying mouse like a seasoned baseball catcher. Mas lalo tuloy siyang nanggigil sa inis.

"Just get out, Benjamin and leave!" Delikado kapag tumagal pa ang lalaki sa loob ng kanyang apartment. Malalagay lamang sa peligro ang puri niya.

"Let's talk, Maru," sa halip ay sagot nito. He slid his hands in his pockets.

She silently sighed as she caught his frame. His tall built and wide shoulders looked mercurial in his expensive Armani suit. A pvssy breaker walking in Armani was the last thing she wanted violating her personal space.

"I don't wana talk to you, Benjamin," pormal na pahayag niya. "Not after what you did." He really had to go before she would lose her wits.

Nagtitigan silang dalawa. Nakipagsukatan. Now wasn't the time to surrender. She looked at him with hate.

Maya-maya ay napabuntong-hininga ito. He gave up. "Okay, I'll go for now. Good night, Maru. Don't forget to lock the door." He turned around and walked towards the door, not looking back.

Dali-daling isinara niya ang pintuan at ini-lock iyon nang makalabas ang lalaki. Pagkatapos ay nanghihinang napasandal sa dahon ng pinto.

She could feel her body trembling from the aftershock of Benjamin's unannounced visit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 5.4K 20
CAYDEN HECTOR - is a wealthy bachelor, handsome and charitable. Wala nang hahanapin pa ang mga babae na pumipila para maging girlfriend niya. But th...
1.6M 38.3K 39
Isang dalagang ina si Cherry at sa loob ng walong taon ay itinago niya ang lihim sa likod ng tunay na pagkatao ng kaniyang anak na si Justine. Iniiwa...
218K 10.4K 23
Ria lived a monotonous life. Sawang-sawa na siya sa pagmamanipula ng mga makapangyarihang magulang niya. All her life, ang mga ito ang nasusunod kung...
1.4M 30.5K 38
Nagulat si Trick nang pagkatapos ng isang buwang pagkawala ng kanyang ama mula nang lamunin ito ng dagat, bigla itong sumulpot. Ang lalong nakapagpab...