Eliza Gilbert | Damon Salvato...

By TarynAbercrombie

When Elena's Twin enters the picture, Mystic Falls has a different take on our adventure. Eliza is strong, ca... More

Playlist.
Cast list.
The Begining. *Edited*
The Night of the Comet. *Edited*
Friday Night Bites. *Edited*
Family Ties. *Edited*
You're undead to me. *Edited*
Lost Girls. *Edited*
Haunted. *Edited*
162 Candles. *Edited*
History Repeating. *Edited*
The turning point. *Edited*
Blood Lines. *Edited*
Unpleasentvill. *Edited*
Children of the Damned. *Edited*
Fool me once. *Edited*
A few good men. *Edited*
There Goes the Neighbor. *Edited*
Let the right one in. *Edited*
Under control. *Edited*
Miss Mystic Falls.
Blood Brothers.
Isobel
Founders Day.
The Return.
Brave New World.
Bad Moon Rising.
Memory Lane.
Kill or be Killed.
Plan B.
Masquerade.
Katerina.
The Sacrifice.
By the Light of the Moon.
The Descent.
Daddy issues.
Crying Wolf.
The Dinner Party.
Know Thy Enemy.
The Last Dance.
Klaus.
The Sun Also Rises.
As I Lay Dying.
The Journal.
The Birthday.
The Hybrid.
The End of The Affair.
Disturbing Behavior. Edited *smut* Edited
Playlist Two.
Before, now, and forever.
Update

Rose.

3.1K 87 16
By TarynAbercrombie

"I think I've been drugged." I slur out my words as some guy dressed in a baseball cap and glasses pulls me by my arm into a mansion, the size fit for a king. "I know. I did it your dumb ass kept trying to jump out of the trunk." I glare daggers as him as my head drunkenly rolls from side to side trying to observe the abandoned building. "I'll give you five dollars to let me go now and you can keep Elena." I hiccup out as he shoves me towards a grand staircase. My feet trip over themselves as I miss the first stair completely and end up with a face Full of wood. "Well hello there, grinder not treating you well?" I question as I start a giggling fit before the man sighs and grabs my arm and starts to haul me up the stairs. "You're so fucking heavy." "Suck a dick ugly ass." I say confidently as he drops

Me completely on the ground before setting Elena and the couch as she begins to moan from waking up. "Where was your ass hours ago? Could've used twin powers on the trunk you lazy bitch." I say as I stagger to get up from the hard wood. I watched as the man slowly started to unite the ropes from around her legs and starts to leer over her, he takes a long whiff of her scent. I snicker as I see a big open window to the right of me. "Liz help me!" "Naw. He can have you." I says as I give a two finger salute before opening the large window and go to jump out but before I can, something grabs me by the arm and my back slams against the hard wood floor. I groan loudly, "Satan is that you?" Being thrown around while being drugged wasn't a good feeling. I look up as a woman leans over me with her arms crossed, "nope. You're uglier." I slowly roll up Damon's shirts sleeves and go and put my fists up ready for a fight. "I don't normally fight vampires but when I do I kick their asses." I give her a smirk as she crosses her arms over her chest. I giggled a little as I look between the multiple ugly women in front of me. "Except you're going to have to tell me which one you are, there's three of you."

 I busted out in laughter as I turn at the sound of Elena whimpering. "Can you tell your friend to stop raping my sister?" "He's not raping her." If that doesn't look like attempted rape then I don't know what does." I said as I pointed behind me as the man leaned over Elena on the couch giving her a disturbing smirk, inches from her face. "Trevor!" Trevor reluctantly got off of Elena and made his way to the ugly pixie haired girl in front of me. "Buzz kill." "What do you want with us?" Elena questions as she slowly sits up on the small couch. "My god,You look just like her." A frown fills my face as I reach up and grab my necklace, "I told you that bitch would be the reason we died." I said slowly to Elena as I back up shielding her from our kidnappers.

"But we're not Kathrine. My name is Elena Gilbert and that's my twin sister Eliza Gilbert." Elena begs the ugly ass woman as she stands up from the couch and makes her way behind me. " I know who you are. I said be quiet." "I don't think she cares." I told Elena and suddenly the bitch grabs me by the neck, and suddenly my feet aren't touching the ground anymore. I grab her hand that holds my neck, "only....sexy... gets to strangle me like this." I choke out as she instantly drops me, like I've burned her and I hit the floor again. Elena drops down with me and she grabs my shoulders helping me up into a sitting position. "What do you want?" Elena asks again as she slowly stands up and faces our kidnapper and suddenly she snaps and slaps Elena so hard she ends up on the couch asleep. "O fuck me. Matt's gonna throw a party on my grave and probably piss on it too."

"So did you call him?" "No, I called one of his contacts." I look over to Elena as she slowly starts to wake up again from her ultimate bitch slap. "You know how this works." She gives me a confused glance as I point over my shoulder to only corridor that is lit up in tangled hang down lights. I raise my finger to my mouth and slowly get up off the ground. "Did you or did you not get the message to Elijah?" I give Lena a cheeky wink as I slowly glide across the room, knowing they could hear me at any second. "They say he got it." I hold my breath as I slowly make my way across the doorway into the hall, I look behind me to see Lena not to far behind. "Wonderful. So now what?" "So that's it, Trevor. He either got it or he didn't. We just have to wait." I lean one of my hands onto the wall trying to take some of the weight off of me, hoping and praying Matt didn't jinx my ass this morning. "We can leave right now. We don't have to go through with this." My face scrunches up in concentration as our kidnappers come into view, I turn my head slowly over to Elena looking through my curly mane I nod my head towards their direction, hoping she got the message. "I'm sick of running." "Yeah? Well, running keeps us from dying." Trevor shakes his head as he throws up his hands trying to get the point across to his ugly ass. 

"Elijah is old school. If he accepts our deal we're free." I make it across the door and into the separate hallway that would lead us to our freedom and look back to Lena as she gives me a worried glance. I nod my head encouraging her, but as soon as she places her right foot down a creak admits from it. "You!" I give her an alarmed look "Twin separation!" I yelled before I make the conscious decision to book it down the hallway. My feet pounded down the hallway, blood rushes to my ears as I stumble down the large staircase. I give one last look before I open the heavy door and run as fast as my feet could carry me down the drive way and into the Forrest. I knew them like the back of my hand, I had used them to escape from school. I cried as my bare feet get cut and torn from the abundance of rocks and trees, the Forrest looked the same on all sides of Virginia, you could spend days wondering if you didn't know where you were, but I had the slight inclination that I was about 15-20 miles out of the nearest town, what town? I had no clue,but I kept going because I knew I needed to get to Damon before this Elijah character got to Elena.

It had been about an two hours or so of constant running before I could hear the faint sounds of cars, I look back for the hundredth time, I knew they probably weren't following me but i grew paranoid as the Forrest got silent around me. There had to be a highway close by, I turned my head to the sounds and turned my body to the right as I run in that direction. I gave a cheer as I jump around as I move the trees in front of me and step onto the black tar of the highway. I get down and lay a big fat kiss into the dirty tar and slowly get up, "fuck you Matt and your bad fucking juju! You owe me a drink when I get home!" I yell into the sky as my face grows cold as the sun starts to set in the sky, I was going to lose light fast. I look to my right as I spot a mile marker labeled 6, "thank you god that did so much for me." I curse out as I turn my head and start walking straight ahead hoping I'd catch someone with a phone soon.

"Katherina?" I stop dead in my tracks as horror fills my face as I turn slowly to the British man. He had dark eyes and hair, but his suit was crisp as if he hadn't been running in the woods.  He looks at me with such adoration that I stumble back a minute but before I could talk the man flashes before me and my voice gets stolen from my throat. He tilts his head ever so slightly as he studies my face, inches from me. He looks down curious at my attire before he brings his eyes into mine. "What would have you in such haste?" He questions in his old British before bringing his hand onto my cheek. I was shaking in nerves, I declared that anyone British is the enemy. "Doesn't matter my love." He says so softly that I don't register anything until I feel a pressure on my lips. My eyes widen in shock as the man caresses my face, trying to pull me closer. I try and struggle out of his hold, after a few seconds he leans back with a smile, "always the fighter." My face fills with anger as I reach back and slap him across the face, surprisingly his face turns to the side. His face fills with shock and confusion, "that's reserved for sexy!" I yell as I take the opportunity to shove away from him and take off running once again.

Suddenly I'm blinded by headlights not to far ahead of me. I wave my hands frantically as the car screeches to a Holt and someone jumps out of the drivers side. Suddenly I'm picked up off the ground and squeezed into a warm and familiar chest, my heart picks up as Damon smells my hair as he rocks us back and forth. "I've never been so happy to see your beautiful face." I whisper as I run my hands through his dark and beautiful locks. He gives off a small laugh as he sets me down slowly and looks down at me, "even with all that mud and grass stains you still look sexy in my shirt." I give a soft smile as he leans down and fills my face full of kisses, skipping the lips, the only place I want them on. He stops after a minute and motions his head towards the car I look behind me and see Stefan getting out of the car, my face fill with delight, "Best friend!" I yell as I take off running, but before I can fully grasp Stefan in my arms he speeds away and I'm left falling and hugging the ground. I groan out in pain as I look up to Stefan snickering on the other side of the car. "You've went down a rank Stef, Days my new best friend." I say as I cross my hands over my chest and pout on the ground. Day shakes his head as he flashes over and offers me a hand up before lifting me into his arms. "Who took you?" He questions as he sits me on the hood of the Camaro and leans down to look at my cut up feet. "A woman and man, I only got the mans name which is Trevor. But before I escaped he mentioned a man named Elijah." I say slowly as Damon and Stefan booth turn stiff at the mention of his name. 

"I've been running for about two hours now. I don't know if they followed me but they've still got Lena in the old house." Stefan nods his head as he heads to the trunk, I watch and admire Damon as he slowly slides his fingers across my cuts. "Did you give them hell?" He asks as a smirk falls across his face before he leans over me, "You know I did." I move a piece of hair off of Days forehead. "She did bitch slap the hell out of Lena tho." I say as I break our eye contact to full out laugh for the first time in days. "I can take you to them." Damon nods his head before he turns and lowers himself. I turn and give a pointed smirk to Stefan before hoping on his back, "see this is what best friends do." I point my tongue out at him as he shakes his head at me, worry etched into his face.

"Up here." "Down here." I snicker out as I come up slowly behind the ugly woman beside Elena. Elena gives me a surprised look before I lunge and grab the woman and aim the stake right above her heart. "Now give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you where you stand." I say lowly in her ear as a sadistic grin falls on my face as the woman slowly turns her head towards my face. Fear fills her eyes as she looks down to the stake, "you're going to let my sister walk out that door." She nods her head slowly as she lets Elena go, I nod my head towards the door and Elena nods back, "thank you for not leaving me." I give a soft laugh, "it was tempting but who would I torture Jeremy with." She gives me a small smile as she slowly  walks to the door. Suddenly a small stake ends up in The mans hand. I watch as he pulls the stake out effortlessly and throws it down the stairs. Suddenly Damon is in front of me and we're down the hall from the man,he watches from our corner, "excuse me to whom this may concern you're making a great mistake if you think you can beat me. You can't. You hear that." Damon's eyes bore into mine as he puts his finger over his lips I nod my head as I watch Damon fidget as the man moves around the foyer. I reach up my hand and slowly caress his face, trying to convey my love through my eyes. I look down to his lips for a second before looking back up to his eyes. Damon bites his lip as he leans and slowly places a kiss on the side of my neck, I shut my eyes savoring the feel of his lips. "I repeat you cannot beat me." 

I flinch as I hear the sound of wood breaking and look up frantically at Damon. "So I want the girls on the count of three,or heads will roll." My eyes close as the sound of metal breaking, Damon peers around the corner at the man in question. "Do we understand each other." "I'll come with you. Just please don't hurt my friends." I shake my head as I peer up at the staircase as Elena appears behind the man, she should have left when I told her, needs a lesion on how to take orders from the big sister, I'm kicking her ass if we get out of this. The man turns and speeds up the stairs making Elena jump, "what game are you playing with me?" Elena suddenly pulls a Vervain grenade out and throws it on the vampire, he screams out in pain as Elena is thrown to the wall. The vampire gets up suddenly, as if he was instantly healed, Stefan pops up from the corner and starts shooting Stakes at the man, but he keeps advancing until they are rolling down the stairs. I go to grab Damon's arm before he makes a rash decision but as soon as I do he's holding the man by the neck and shoving a stake through his heart. The man turns grey in the face and I watch as the bitch speeds out of the room, "pussy!" I yell out the door as I turn to Damon and crush him into a hug, trying to hide my shaking. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I question as I pull away and start looking up and down his arms and neck, "hey." I pull his collar away, "hey!" I look up into his icy blue depths, "I'm okay, c'm here."

"Wow looking clean." I give a small smirk to Damon as I rub my lotion down on my arms. A small gasp leaves me as Damon leans against his doorway without a shirt. I gives me a smirk, knowing the affect he had on me. I pat his bed sheets next to me, he gives me a nod and makes his way to his bed, his sweat pants riding lower and lower as he walks, his perfect v line on display before he plops down on the bed next to me. I give him a soft smile as I put the lotion on the side table, Damon wraps his arms around my waist suddenly and pulls my back towards his chest. "Don't ever do that to me again." I hum out a question, too engrossed in the heat he was giving off, my eyes fluttered shut, enjoying being in the man I loved arms. "You were gone so suddenly I spent half the night looking for you all over town. Stefan didn't believe me until he went to school and couldn't find Elena." I nod my head as I turn my head to face him and bring up my hand to scratch his hair ever so gently. "I didn't go without a fight. I would have walked months just to get to you." I say softly as I open my eyes and watch as Damon's eyes slowly roll in the back of his head, enjoying the feel of my hands in his hair. 

"That man thought I was Kathrine. He kissed me." I try to say without sounding to upset. Damon's eyes fly open as he turns his head to me, "he didn't do anything else?" He says dangerously, I shake my head. "No but it felt so wrong day.." I say softly as I look into his eyes. He nods his head in understanding and suddenly my mind shuts off and my heart can't take anymore. I suddenly grab his face in my hands and connect our lips together. The electricity that burned my lips by that simple touch sent shivers throughout my body, my body was shaking with pure bliss. Suddenly Damon admits a deep growl from his throat and starts responding. His hands grab my hips and turn us around, making my head hit the pillows instantly. Damon brings his hands up to caress my face as he leans onto my body. Damon's tongue swipes across my lips as a smile tries to form on my face. He pulls back ever so gently, but the smack or our lips breaking could be heard though out the room. My face burns bright as I look into Damon's dark eyes before he gives me a smile. "My girl." A smile breaks my face as he takes the covers and pulls them around us. I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heart beat as it lulls me to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 1.1K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...
184K 4.8K 22
(Y/n) Gilbert was one of the most outgoing people you could ever meet, but when her parents died in an accident things became very rough. What once w...
85.1K 2.2K 49
What happens when Leah Gilbert returns to her town a little over a year after the death of her parents. Everything has been turned upside down. Vampi...
309K 6.8K 32
My name is Ariel Forbes and this is going to be the story of my crazy messed up life. My adopted sister is a vampire, Katherine is a b**** but she's...