Isn't She Lovely -h.s-

By singtomesoftly

He taught to her live big and more importantly dream big. She taught him to stay grounded, that the little... More

Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 1
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 2
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 3
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 4
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 5
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 6
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 7
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 8
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 9
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 10
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 11
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 12
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 13
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 14
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 15
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 16
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 17
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 18
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 19
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 20
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 21
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 22
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 23
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 24
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 25
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 26
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 27
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 28
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 29
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 30
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 31
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 32
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 33
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 34
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 35
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 36
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 37
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 39
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 40
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 41
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 42
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 43
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 44
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 45
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 46
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 47
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 48
Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 49
Isn't She Lovely - Epilogue
Isn't She Lovely - Playlist
Isn't She Lovely - Acknowledgments

Isn't She Lovely - Chapter 38

48.4K 352 48
By singtomesoftly

" Sarah, I hadn’t planned on seeing you for a while" Simon cocked his eyebrow at me and laughed a bit. Wait why was he laughing, was it an evil laugh or was he not mad at me. maybe he didn't know that I let every secret slip. 

" I hadn't planned on seeing you so soon either , or ever"  I replied smiling and invited him in.  I tried to keep a straight face but on the inside I was shaking.  I knew I broke the deal and now it was time to face my punishment.  I hoped it wasn't to horrible maybe I would just have to move again.

" I guess you have probably figured out why I am here"  Simon stated.  He looked at the others to leave the room well we talked. 

" I know I broke the contract, and I am so sorry! I didn't mean to, I honestly wanted nothing to do with Harry and I thought he wouldn't recognize me and when he did  I didn’t expect him to follow me home. I didn't tell him about Robby I swear!" I panicked towards Simon. It wasn't that i was actually afraid of Simon himself it was the power he had., the power he and One Direction had.  The boys could ruin my life if they wanted to but they are to nice for that, Simon on the other hand doesn't care as much about keeping friends. 

" Whoa Whoa,  Come down and breath" Simon  stated calmly.  It was his calmness that was freaking me  out though I expected his face to be red with fury and his voice to be yelling commands but instead he sat there quietly. What was he thinking? " I am aware that you broke the contract, but I am not here on for that reason exactly.  We will discuss that later though"  he explained. 

" If your not here about that, then why are you here?" 

" My band, if they are in trouble then so am I" he paused. " And I hear you're the reason for them arguing amongst each other.  These boys haven't had a big squabble since they got put together so something must be serious" 

" Harry is mad at Louis, cause  he thinks it's Louis' fault for me leaving him.  I wanted to forgive Harry  but I couldn't because of Robby and the contract. When I didn't he took it out on Louis and I guess the boys picked sides."  I explained. 

" A band is only as strong as it's leakiest link, so we need to fix that leakiest link."

" You mean I need to fix Harry?"

" Metaphorically yes, but  I need you and Harry to leave things on a good note.  This doesn't mean you need to fall in love with him and  actually I would prefer if you didn't.  I also need you to keep Robby a secret"

" I wasn't planning on telling Harry that anyways" I laughed finally feeling a bit more relieved that I wasn't in trouble. " I am  guessing you already have a plan?" 

"  You smart you know that" he laughed. " I don’t necessarily have a fully thought out plan but I thought lets  give Harry a little time to cool off.  If it's alright Louis can stay with you, so Harry can maybe start missing his best friend. In a  week or two  you guys will all have a  dinner and there you will forgive Harry and hopefully  he will forgive you two." 

" I am just suppose to forgive him? What if I don't forgive him?" I asked a bit coldly.  I didn’t want my life to be some script and my feelings to be made up. Just cause  Harry is famous doesn't mean I am not human and don't have feelings.

" Then we discuss the breaking of the contract" he gave me a look but then his face un-stiffened. " Besides if I know you and Harry, you two have been wanting to forgive each other for years. You both just need a push."  

“ I don’t know if forgiving someone is that easy” I sighed to him. 

“ Listen, you have two weeks to think about it and in that time I think you will realise how much you miss him and he’ll realise the same.  Just try that’s all I am asking. 

“ Fine I’ll try, but I am not making an promises” I shook hands with Simon. Once again I was selling my heart to the devil. 

***

Two weeks passed  and Louis and I still didn't receive the phone call about the dinner. I don’t think we full minded though.  Louis and I  spent this time catching up on what we missed in each others lives’ for instance Louis had a girl friend named Eleanor and I could tell by his wild smile  and the sparkle in his eyes when he talked about her that he was madly in love. He  also caught me up with their latest music and  basically every else’s lives.  Zayn had a wonderful girlfriend   named Perrie,  Liam was still dating Danielle,  while Harry and Niall stayed single.  there lives seemed to be going pretty good for all of them by then again they are superstars. 

Then I told Louis all about Shawna, My dad and Robby. I explained how my dad and I now had a better relationship then ever. At first he was mad and disappointed in me but that didn’t last for long.  I owed Louis a huge thank you since he convinced me to make things better with my dad all that time ago.   I told him funny stories about Shawna fan-girling over  One Direction while I had to sit there pretending I wasn't interested.  At the I was pretending to everyone I hated them and even myself.  It took them coming back into my life to realize  that  I missed them more then ever. 

I didn't need to tell Louis all the memories of Robby because they were off busy creating new ones of there own. Louis was surprisingly good with kids.  I bet Harry would be good to. 

" Superman!"  Louis dove off the couch  scooping Robby up in the air  making it seem like he could fly. I just sat there.

" Look, I'm flying!" Robby smiled at me. While Louis zoomed all over the room and back.  giggles from both  the boys filled the room.   I couldn't  help but wonder if I had been  keeping something that Robby   needed. Sure I played with him but he was heavier now and with my petit build  I could never play with him like Louis, and my fathers back isn't getting younger either. 

" Whoosh!" Louis made sound effects as Robby slowly landed on my lap. 

" Wow, your such a good superhero!" I tussled his curls and kissesd him on the forehead. 

" Can Uncle Woo stay here forveva?" Robby beamed looking at 'Uncle Lou'.  When Louis called himself Uncle Lou I was scarred  that if Harry and I would ever become friends again that Harry would want to be Uncle Harry to Robby and he can't be an uncle when he is a father.  

" No he can't stay forever"  I sighed,  Robby pouted his lip at me.

" But I can visit all the time" Louis grinned taking Robby from me again and bounced him on his lap as Robby laughed wildly. 

I watched as his curls bounced  and his smile spread cheek to cheek.   There were so many times  well watching television where I wanted to say look Robby your dad's a rock star!  But the other side of me knew that his dad wasn't ready to be a dad,  at least back then. It seemed like Harry matured quiet a bit and part of that could be blamed on me leaving him.  When I first discovered Harry never cheated on me  my heart broke, and I kept blaming my self for everything.  I felt so guilty and kept wondering 'what if'.  Louis noticed  that  I wasn't being myself and just whispered in my ear one time, 'forgive yourself, it works wonders'.  Forgiving yourself is a lot harder then it sounds but eventually I came to the terms that maybe everything happened for a reason.  I wasn't mad a myself, I wasn't mad at Louis and I wasn't mad at Harry.

I spent all this time  holding a grudge to Harry, thinking he ruined my life but he gave me  all my favourite things in life. he gave me Robby and in a weird way he gave me Julliard. If I never moved to America I would have never applied there and would have never been accepted.  If I forgave myself and Louis  for the incident then it  was only fair that I forgave Harry.  It wasn't an obligation though, I wanted to. I thought about everything Simon said about fixing him and if I was willing to go back and be Harry's friend why should I fake it. I want to genuinely be Harry's friend again...maybe even more.  Seeing One Direction again made me see how much I missed them but seeing Harry again made me realise I never stopped loving him. I forgive Harry and now it's time to  pick up where we left off. 

 Just as  Robby and Louis were about to blast off to the moon my phone rang. I  went out to the kitchen  to answer it away from all the noise. 

" Hello?"

"Hey Sare" an Irish accent replied. 

"Niall!" I said excitedly, I was honestly  really happy that we were all going to go out for dinner and be friends again. " Are you calling about  when the dinner is?"

" Well yes and no..." he paused. 

" What do you mean?"  I laughed, it always took this boy forever to get to the point for things.  

" I was calling about dinner but not to tell you about  the time. I thought Simon would have already called you since it's tonight. I called to ask you a question actually " The dinner was tonight? Who was going to watch Robby and how much time did we have to get ready?  I really would have liked more time then this but  I wasn't giving up on this opportunity  to reconnect with Harry.

" Are you going to ask it?” 

" Well don't take this the wrong way  I know we are just friends  but I was wondering if you would like to be my date to the dinner tonight." He stated.  I could feel the confused look on my face, why was Niall asking me to be his date to this friendly dinner. " You know considering we are the only two single ones and have no dates"

" What do you mean the only two without dates? What about Harry?" 

" Shit! Simon didn't tell you that either? Harry told Simon he was bringing a plus one…" Niall trailed off as  the phone slowly slid out of my hand  and hit the floor. I must of just heard him wrong, Harry doesn’t have a date, he couldn’t have moved on, he can‘t ,  I just forgave him…

A/N: I was a little worried about this chapter because I wanted to fit the conversation with Simon, the part with Louis and Robby and the conversation with Niall but I hope I didn't shove to many things in there.  Thanks for reading it means so much!! Comment your opinions or if you want me to upload and Vote if you liked it or want Harry and Sarah to get back together. 

Thanks Lovelies!! :)xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 101 27
All I do is keep everything a secret but I have to let something out sooner or later. Makaila, that's my name. My best friend is Valerie and we moved...
16.7K 677 75
"Be careful of love" She said. "It'll twist your brain around and leave you thinking up is down and right is wrong" She pulled away from his warm emb...
61.9K 1K 32
She wanted something new. He was just the person to help her.
12.2K 45 54
[COMPLETE] "This isn't right.." I breathe, his soft lips layering onto my skin softly. I part my lips and grab hold to his thick hair, my eyes closi...