The Billionaire's Driver

By HeartieBiana21

I love driving , but what I do is probably considered a man's job . Well lets see how damn well I can take... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12 .
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue

Chapter 49

7.9K 150 2
By HeartieBiana21

Tyrone's pov
Heart is the first woman I have ever shared with Nate as a virgin . I can see how he's so tempted to fuck her anal . I don't really know if Heart will be open to anal , as she had a surprise look when I told her I have ever had anal. She and I need to go through the contract to see of what she can and cant do , I need her consent before trying anything with her .
I did anal sex a couple of times , it  didn't seem as exciting as vaginal sex , I  love how the pussy grips my dick and gets wet , unlike using lube all the time on doing anal sex .

Nate is very choosy , he likes his women , sexy with medium big titties , very submissive ,  short , brunnette or with black  natural hair  either tied up in a high ponytail or let loose but wavy  , in heels,  red lipstick  on their lips , some sweet scent  , is sexually open minded  and in thigh high strap stockings or just thigh high stockings which must be black and above all if shes a milf hes definately on his menu for the night plus Nate is a casanova , if he likes what he sees he will have it however tough she plays he knows how to charm a lady in seconds .

Hes very drawn to women who have had kids  as he finds them very attractive in their mom bodies and he also loves kids .  That's why at first he was attracted to Heart  though Heart has a petite body  he just liked how  she carried herself like a queen , a single mom working  hard to provide for her daughter as a Chaffaeur not many women are into that business but she took the dare . He knew Heart was mine way before I married her otherwise he would have had her in his bed that very night  he saw her.

Nate never liked Camilla because she was technically plastic. She has had a couple of botox, lip fillers, breast implants , a Brazillian buttlift where they took some of her fat and somehow had it taken to her butt , I dont know how they do that, brow lift , nose job .
I  never understood why someone from a rich family would feel so insecure about herself to a point she damages her body further with plastic surgery  , she looks nothing like her pictures though I loved the old natural look she had  before  all the plastic surgery . She had all that work done to keep me around her as she felt very insecure at how women would throw themselves at me , she would look at them and take notes but sadly shes the one that cheated her way out of my life .
Heart on the other hand is  naturally gorgeous , plus shes not the insecure type , I see how my business associates look at her and I can tell they envy me, her husband , plus shes very submissive and takes me just as I am , I want her to not just like sex but to enjoy it fully .  
After we come from the shower Heart begins to suck my dick as she stroked Nate with her hand  , her mouth feels so good , she's on her knees looking up at us , fuck ! Her sexy eyes looking up at us .

She asked  if we can lay on the bed we agree . She gave  me a blowjob , Nate went behind her and begins to eat her ass  and pussy . Heart is really great at sucking my dick , she does it with a lot of love , and I am feeling so fucking amazing I dont want to come inside her mouth just not today . Its her day her moment so I want her to enjoy it .  She sucks my balls am so weak with pleasure .
I draw her from my cock and lay her on the bed but in a sixty nine position that way we both can please her . Nate is eating her ass am eating her juicy pussy .
She begins to moan .
"Oh fuck !yes !"she said .
I tongue fuck her she lets out a soft sexy cry of pleasure  as she comes I taste all her juices . Nate lays on the bed as I position Heart to bend over and drive my dick inside her warm juicy pussy . Heart begins to suck Nates dick as I fuck her , seeing her giving Nate a blowjob is  making me even more turned on . 
" Pink berry "she said .  Pink berry is the safe word , I stopped.
She turns and looks at me.
" fuck me like a slut !"she said . I am surprised , well if she wants it hard then I will give it to her . I begin to stroke but pounding harder as I spank her ass , she lets out a sexy squeal  . She continued to suck Nate's dick  , from the look on his face he seems to be enjoying  . 
"You like that dont you !"I said .
"Yes ,"she said .
"Yes what!" I said .
"Yes please daddy "I said  . I grab her hair and smack her ass.
Nate begins to groan . Heart is doing a great job on his dick and his liking it , he clutches a fistful of her hair  as he growls .
"Fuck ! Your mouth feels so amazing "he said .
I can feel my build rising , Nate draws Heart away from his dick , as he releases his cum  he really respects her , the Nate I know would cum inside her mouth and tell her to swallow just  like I , I like my women swallowing not spitting  . I also cum inside my wife's pussy .  It feels so amazing . We all lay in bed exhausted .  Heart is  between us .  She draws the comforter and covers us .
"Thanks guys for making it special for me , actually today is my birthday  am so grateful for this its the best I have ever had."she said . What! Today is her birthday? Shes turning 23 today. 
She plants a kiss on Nate then I in turns .
Nate and I both stare at her .
She noticed and asked.
"Why are you guys looking at me like that."
"We thought you would freak out ."Nate said .
"Why would I ?"she asked .
"You have never had two men take charge of your body , so it may be scary for you ."I said .
She let out a laughter .
" well I have and they were tigers "she said .
We laugh .
"If I may ask something , has this always been what you guys wanted  to both have me ?"she asked .
"Yeah "Nate said .
"Ofcourse "I said , regardless of what , we would still have both had her , to Nate and I we do it but to exclusive women , women we both like and want to make her explore more and come for us but we keep it discreet , we rarely fall inlove with same woman we all know our boundaries .
"So how did you like start this ?"she asked .
"It all began when we were twenty four , we were attending a  masquerade party ,  the host was a millionaire milf.
"I said.
" after the party she asked us to stay behind in her mansion    for some business talk we did that."Nate said .
"She took us to her room , for the business talk , we already knew what she meant ." I said .
" it was our first threesome , "Nate said .
"  thats interesting , you guys had a lot of fun "she said .

    " I have been meaning to ask, are your boobs real?"Nate asked , Heart let out a giggle .
    "Yes they are naturally real, I have never had any job done on my body. "She said .
She has some tits they are so gorgeous and upright , I look at her tummy I try to imagine how she will look like pregnant, Mighty wanted a babybrother , that question still hits me .  She sleept facing me her hand rests on my chest  , Nate's hand rests on her waist ,   she always sleeps facing her left , as much as she would sleep facing the other way I would always wake up to her facing me . I am learning quite fast about my wife .  I fell asleep .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 1.7K 41
UPDATE!! BOOK II: BOUND TO HIM IS NOW AVAILABLE!! NEW CHAPTER POSTED EVERY THURSDAY!!! *** It was supposed to be a simple trade off with her father b...
109K 2.2K 11
" I am pregnant," I said timidly caressing my flat belly hoping that he will be happy hearing the news. After all, he is going to be a father. He sai...
2.3M 68.5K 63
He pinned me to the wall and brought himself impossibly close to me. I was trapped, quite literally. He grabbed my ass and I gasped at the sudden gus...
103K 3K 29
While I was walking i watched a beautiful car which is my favourite mercedes passing by and slowed down and stopped near me, I was scared out of mind...