A Grey Night

By Fabulousness9000

Young Vlad, wrongfully accused of treason and atrocious murders, is sentenced to prison by the noblemen who w... More

May the chains turn into ash
And the window into a door
Purified by fire
The enemy of my enemy

Disclaimer

8 0 0
By Fabulousness9000

This story is a work of fiction, any similarity to real persons or events is purely coincidental. We do not mean to offend anyone through this story, our intent is to present events happening in an imaginary world, not connected to the real one.

The concepts of știmă , strigoi and pricolici are borrowed from Romanian folklore and we have tried to adapt and contribute to them by making them more human and bringing them more characteristics. The Parcae are borrowed from the Roman mithology.

The term basni  which here designates the magical creatures come from the Slavonic language and it means invention.

We recommend reading this story beginning with the age 16, since this story contains fighting sequences and descriptions of murders. 

Thank you for reading the story, feel free to share your thoughts regarding it in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715 27 16
A thousand years past, the world was run by humankind. But it changed, when countries became embroiled in a war that gave the werewolves the opportun...
75 1 26
**TROUBLE IN PARADISE!** A planet of prosperity and peace for two hundred millennia, has thrived under the agreement of a tithe to its sovereign. How...
502K 13.4K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...
1K 64 30
'𝓐 𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓪 𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓼🔮🔮✨' ...