Highschool DXD : Light Of Dev...

By KeysOfVoid

Ieyasu Tokugawa or rather Ieyasu Phenex, the third son Of Phenex Family, has been driven away from Phenex Fam... More

Ieyasu Tokugawa / Ieyasu Phenex's Bio
Harem
Chapter 1 : Kuoh Academy, Here I Come!!
Chapter 2 : Tragic Past Revealed
Chapter 3 : Fallen Angels
Chapter 4 : Occult Research Club and Meet The Holy Priestess
Chapter 5 : Regrets & Happiness
Chapter 6 : Sella & Back To School
Chapter 7 : The Black Tiger & Saving Asia
Chapter 8 : Friendly Competition
Chapter 9 : Familiars, Riser & Mysterious Devils
Chapter 10 : Dragon's Warriors VS Phoenix's Peerage
Ieyasu Tokugawa's Peerage (Team Dragon's Warriors)
Voting Time (Not A Chapter) (CLOSED)
Chapter 11 : Family Reunion and The Challenge
Chapter 12 (S1 Finale) : Pre-Engagement Battle! Rias Gremory VS Kasumi Gremory!
Issei's Harem (UPDATE)
Ieyasu's Harem (UPDATE)
Chapter 13 (S2) : Three Espers & New Fiancee!
Chapter 14 (S2) : Laeticia, Friend Or Foe?
Chapter 15 (S2) : Judgment & The Truth!
Chapter 16 (S2) : A Young Girl & The Re-Awakening Of The Saint!
Chapter 17 (S2) : A Day Full Of Surprises!
Chapter 18 (S2) : Crimson-Haired Princess's Doubt!
Chapter 19 (S2) : Excalibur!
Chapter 20 (S2) : Two Exorcist! Reunion Of Old Friends!
Chapter 21 (S2) : A Strong Enemies? Not For The Phantom Thief!
Chapter 22 (S2) : Battle Of Kuoh! Kokabiel's Demise!
Chapter 23 (S2) : The Bodyguard's Love & The Truth About Rin!
Chapter 24 (S2) : The Fall Of The Phenex & New Member!
Chapter 25 (S2) : A Pool Party & Parent's Day!
Chapter 26 (S2) : Rias's Bishop & Meeting The Archangel!
Chapter 27 (S2) : Kuoh Summit! 2nd Battle Of Kuoh Academy!
Chapter 28 (S2 Finale) : Alliance VS Herrscher! Three Factions VS Raiden Mei!
Harem (2nd Update)
Chapter 29 (S3) : Old Friend & New Teacher!
Chapter 30 (S3) : The Past Of The Phoenix!
Chapter 31 (S3) : Battle Of Mt. Taixuan! Phoenix's Last Stand!
Chapter 32 (S3) : Return To The Underworld!
Chapter 33 (S3) : Go Wild and Go Home!
Chapter 34 (S3) : Cat And Dragons And Valkyries!
Chapter 35 (S3) : The Meeting Of Young Devils!
Chapter 36 (S3) : The Phoenix Is Dead! Long Live The Dragon!
Chapter 37 (S3) : Three Faction And Norse Gods!
Small Author's Note
Chapter 38 (S3) : Battle Against The God Of Mischief!
Chapter 39 (S3) : The Return Of The 14th Flame-Chaser!
Chapter 40 (S3) : Father And Daughter! (Ft. Emergency Food)

Prologue

14.8K 152 36
By KeysOfVoid

(4 years before the event Of DXD)
(3rd POV)
[Tokugawa Phenex, the third son of Phenex Family, has been slandered by his brother, Riser Phenex for the crimes he didn't commited because jealousy over Ieyasu's Power of Ultimate-Class Devil. Her mother and her sister, support to his defense, but to avail.]
Lord Phenex: "You're nothing but a criminal!"
Riser: "Yes! You're no brother of mine!"
Lord Phenex: Ieyasu Phenex, i hereby erased your name from Phenex Family and you are prohibited to come back here forever.

[Now, Ieyasu has been exiled by his family and has erased Ieyasu from Phenex Family.]
Old Man : "Ryuu, is our work done today?

(A/N : Ichijou Raku's Father from Nisekoi, in this story i rename his as Tokugawa Ichijou)

Ryuu: "Yes, oyakata-sama. Thanks for your hard work."

(A/N : Ryuunosuke Sasaki from Nisekoi)

Mr.Ichijou: *sigh* "If only my son were still alive, my life wouldn't been this hard."
Ryuu: "O-oyakata-sama, don't say such things. You know that Bocchan will be sad if he see you like this.
Mr.Ichijou: "I suppose you're right. I'm sorry for my behaviour lately."
Ryuu: "No need, Oyakata-sama. It's true we have been saddened by bocchan's death 4 years ago. But, we Sasaki clan, The Follower of Tokugawa Family for 3 generations will support you until we died."
Mr.Ichijou: "There's no need for that Ryuu. You guys have rights to living on your own.."
Ryuu: "But, we-"
Mr.Ichijou: "Hmm? *Gasp* Ryuu, stop the car at once!"
Ryuu: "E-eh? H-ha'i Oyakata-sama!"

[Tokugawa Ichijou saw a boy lied down on the road unconsius.]
Ryuu: "O-oyakata-sama! This boy...!
Mr.Ichijou: "He's still alive. Make Haste to nearest Hospital, Ryuu!"
Ryuu: Ha'i Oyakata-Sama!"

[Ryuu and Mr.Ichijou bring the boy to their car and driving fastly to nearest hospital to save the boy. Now, Mr. Ichijou & Ryuu are waiting patiently for the boy.]
Mr.Ichijou: "If my boy were alive, he must be as same age as this boy."
Ryuu: You're right, Oyakata-sama. But how that boy could pass out at that place?"
Mr.Ichijou: "Possibly beaten to death."
Ryuu: "W-What!? Who could that nasty thing?"
Mr.Ichijou: Only one way to find out."

[The doctor came out from operation room and meet the Elders.]
Doctor: "Are you parents of this boy?"
Mr.Ichijou: "Sadly no, but we are guardian of the boy. So, how is he, doctor? Is He okay?"
Doctor: "You all don't have to worry, the boy is safe. But, i guess miracle just come for the boy."
Ryuu: "Miracle? What do you mean, doc?
Doctor: "When we about to fix the broken bones, suddenly, his bones repaired by itself."
Ryuu: "WHAT!? BY ITSELF!?"
Mr.Ichijou: (Hmm... there's no denying it. Perhaps this boy was a devil itself. Maybe that perv Azazel can tell me about this boy.)
Ryuu: "Oyakata-sama?"
Mr.Ichijou: "Well, i'm glad that boy is safe. Can we meet him right now?"
Doctor: "I'm sorry for a time being, the boy need to rest. So we can't let you in."
Mr.Ichijou: "That's fine, doc. If the boy wakes up, you can call me... Ryuu!
Ryuu: Ha'i!
Mr.Ichijou: "We'll back here later, for now, we have to go to someplace."
Ryuu: "Uhhh... Oyakata-sama?"
Mr.Ichijou: "You know what i'm talking about..."
Ryuu: NO! Not that pervy old man!!"

(3 days later, Mr.Ichijou's POV)
[As i thought, this boy was a devil. I'm kinda surprise that this boy is Ultimate-Class Devil despite his young age, that says can even match Devil King itself.]
Ryuu: "Oyakata-sama, the boys has woke up!"
Mr.Ichijou: "I see. Well, let's meet that boy."

(Ieyasu's POV)
[How long i have been sleep? How long i'm in here? Is this hell or heaven? Am i already die? Huh, It's too sad."
Ieyasu: "Is this... heaven?"
Old Man: "No..  This is hospital, kid."

[I see two old person sit behind me, one maybe nearly 50 years old and the other one is maybe on 30-40 years old. Are they humans? If that's true, it means, i'm in Human World?]
Ieyasu: "Uhh... Who are you?"
Old Man 1: "Ahh.. Sorry i didn't tell you about myself. I'm Tokugawa Ichijou. Nice to meet you
Old Man 2: "And i'm Ryuunosuke Sasaki, Follower Of Tokugawa Family. Nice to meet you, young one!"
Ieyasu: "Umm, My name is Ieyasu. so how can i be in this place?"
Mr.Ichijou: "We found you lied unconsius on the road 3 days ago. So, we brought you here."
Ieyasu: "Uhh... Thank you for your help."
Mr. Ichijou: "Hahaha, there's no need for that, we're juss passing by though. By the way, Ryuu, can you buy us food for three?"
Ryuu: Ha'i Oyakata-sama. I'll buy it right now. Wait a moment!"

[The guy named Ryuu just been ordered by this old man named Tokugawa Ichijou. Is this old man a high-class person?]
Mr.Ichijou: "Now, boy, can i ask you a question?"
Ieyasu: "Yes..."
Mr.Ichijou: "Are you... a devil?"

[I'm shocked as i heard his question. How did he know that i am a devil from Underworld? Is this man a devil, too? But i don't sense his power. He's just a normal human."]
Ieyasu: "...Sir, i am..."
Mr.Ichijou: "Don't need to be afraid, i know you're a devil, because i can sense your power. Ultimate-Class to be spesified. Well, thanks to that perv, i guess."
Ieyasu: "Perv?"
Mr.Ichijou: "I mean Azazel, The Fallen Angel, a friend of mine, he's a good man, but sometimes he can be a little pervert."
Ieyasu: "How can the Fallen Angel become friend with you, sir?"
Mr.Ichijou: "Well, long story short, Azazel just want human friend, and he just got one. Hahaha, maybe that man just want to retire as Fallen Angel and live on his normal life."
Ieyasu: "But sir, are you not... afraid of devil?"
Mr.Ichijou: "Hmm? Why would i? Because i knew that not all Devil to be that bad. I mean look at you, You maybe a devil, but you are also friendly."
Ieyasu: "I... I see..."

[We heard a knock from the door. And we saw Ryuu come back with 3 portion of Fried Noodles.]
Ryuu: "Oyakata-sama! Yakisoba for three!"
Mr.Ichijou: "Before we eat, can i request something from you?"
Ieyasu: "W-What is it, sir?"

[Mr.Ichijou just silent for a moment, and then opening his mouth with a smile.]
Mr.Ichijou: "Are you want to become member of my family?"
Ieyasu: "W-WHAT!?"
Ryuu: "O-Oyakata-sama!? You want this boy to be your son!?"
Mr. Ichijou: "Yes, at least i have someone to be called my son. It's been so long after my son and my wife's death."
Ieyasu: "I'm sorry, sir. But are you sure about that? I don't want just to be a freeloader for your family."

(Mr.Ichijou's POV)
Ieyasu: "I don't want just to be freeloader for your family."

[This kid... To be honest, i'm quite impressed, to be more responsible despite his age and appearence. I think this kid will be a benefit & good harmony for Tokugawa Family.]
Mr.Ichijou: Hehehe... Despite your young appearence, you quite responsible. That's what i want to see in my family. Ryuu, do you object?"
Ryuu: "Not at all, Oyakata-sama! I can see clearly that this boy is fit to become your heir! We, Sasaki Clan will support fully your decision."
Mr.Ichijou: "You have my thanks, Ryuu.. Now, what do you say, boy?"

(3RD POV)
[After a silent moment for a while, Ieyasu tried to stand up, confusing Mr.Ichijou & Ryuu.]
Mr.Ichijou: "What are you doing, boy?"

(A/N: Imagine this is Ieyasu)

[Ieyasu doing Dogeza in order to honor Mr.Ichijou's wish with tears in his both eyes.]
Ieyasu: "T-thank you so much... A-all i ever wanted in my life was just love of parents. Thank you so much, Mr.Ichijou."

[Mr.Ichijou and Ryuu shocked by Ieyasu's action. Because despite his young age, he's more mature, good attitude, and respect for elders and peoples who older than him.]
Mr.Ichijou: "And from now on, you can call me as your father. And your name will be Ieyasu Tokugawa"
Ryuu: "OH!!! Oyakata-sama got his new heir! This is a happy day! Oyakata-sama, we have to celebrate this!"
Mr.Ichijou: "Hahaha... You maybe right. Come on my boy! Eat first, then we'll go home together!"
Ieyasu: "H-Ha'i, otou-san!

(4 years later)
(Ieyasu's POV)
[It's been 4 years after i've been adopted to Tokugawa Family. If i have to be honest, i'm happy to be part of this family. No torture, No slandering, just a warm and happy family. I have got friendly with Ryuu-san and the others. Well, everyone just want me to call them by their names, but come on, i'm not doing that to person who's older than me.]
Mr.Ichijou: "Thinking about something, Ieyasu?"
Ieyasu: "Ah! Otou-san!"
Mr.Ieyasu: "Ieyasu, i have something to discuss with you."
Ieyasu: "Yes, otou-san!"

(3rd POV)
(Mr.Ichijou with Ryuu are talking to Ieyasu about something that makes Ieyasu scream.)
Ieyasu: "WHAT!? TRANSFERED TO OTHER SCHOOL!?"
Ryuu: "B-Bocchan!? Calm down!"
Ieyasu: "Eh? Ah! Sorry for my behavior, Otou-san, Ryuu-san!"
Mr.Ichijou: "That's fine, my boy. I knew this will shocking you."
Ieyasu: "I'm not sure, dad. I mean, it's so sudden. If i have to go to other school, that means i have to seperate with my friends here."
Mr.Ichijou: "I hate to say it but yes. But it seems you become good friend with them.
Ryuu: "Grey-sama, Kaslana sisters and Kasumi-sama."
Ieyasu: But, if father wants me to go, then i will follow your orders."
Mr.Ichijou: "You're not going alone, my boy. We're going there together. The reason you have change schools because my new business headquarter in that area. I hope you understand."
Ieyasu: "But, what about your works here?"
Ryuu: "Oyakata-sama left some of us to continue here."
Ieyasu: I see. Where school i will be enrolled?"
Mr.Ichijou: "Kuoh Academy."
Ieyasu: I see. Then, i have to talk with them about this. I hope they'll understand. Excuse me, otou-san."
Mr.Ichijou: "Yes, you may go, my boy."

[Ieyasu left the meeting room, leaving Ryuu and Mr.Ichijou in that room.]
Ryuu: "Oyakata-sama, are you sure about this?"
Mr.Ichijou: "From her story, it has to be done. That boy must get back his pride and dignity."
Ryuu: "But, i thought Bocchan, just gave up his revenge."
Mr.Ichijou: "It's not about revenge, Ryuu. It's about justice. He's been slandering by his family for crimes he didn't commit."

[Mr.Ichijou just stand up and looking outside through the window and see his son's expression, he just spoke slowly...]
Mr.Ichijou: "Kasumi, this will reunite you and your family once more. And also will help Ieyasu to get back his dignity. Now, the rest is up to you."

---------- End Of Prologue ----------

[A/N : That's the end of Prologue Of Highschool DXD : Light Of Devil. Don't forget to vote if you like, and you can ask me anything if you want. And also don't forget to comment. KeysOfVoid Out.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 680 46
this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unconscious azazel and draig put the pieces...
16.4K 452 5
What does happen, when you are abandoned by your only helping hand? It would break anyone right. It does, for an unfortunate individual. That went b...
26.9K 746 52
Arthur,Twin Brother Of Nero Who Just Moved From Fortuna To Japan To See Spirit That Has Been Rumor Around That Take His Interest And At The Same Tim...