BTS/MX/SVT Reactions/imagines

By armybebe9

BTS, Monsta X and Seventeen reactions and imagines For the multifandom stan like myself ;) Disclaimer: I do N... More

Introduction / Requests (PLEASE READ!)
[BTS] Them Confessing To You
[Monsta X] Them Confessing To You
[Seventeen] Them Confessing To You
[BTS] Your First Kiss
[Monsta X] Your First Kiss
[Seventeen] Your First Kiss
[BTS] As Your Best Friends
[Monsta X] As Your Best Friends
[Seventeen] As Your Best Friends
[BTS] They Are Jealous
[Monsta X] They Are Jealous
[Seventeen] They Are Jealous
[BTS/MX/SVT] Movie Dates
[BTS] You Flinch During A Fight
[Seventeen] You Flinch During A Fight
[Monsta X] You Flinch During A Fight
Wonho - Best Friend
[Monsta X] You're Cheating On Them
[Seventeen] You're Cheating On Them
[Seventeen] Their Crush (You) Wearing A Revealing Outfit
[Seventeen] Their Crush (You) Looking Into Their Eyes
[Seventeen] You're A Vlogger On Youtube

[Seventeen] You're Sitting On Their Laps

1.3K 22 11
By armybebe9

Their reaction to their crush sitting on their laps.
Slight smut!

REQUESTED. I'm so sorry it took so long! D:

S.Coups:

When you sat down on Seungcheol's lap he grabbed your waist and started kissing your neck. You moaned when he left a hickey, causing him to smirk against the flesh of your neck. He then put his hands on your waist, keeping you in place while pressing you down on his lap.

Jeonghan:

You wanted to cuddle with Jeonghan who was seated on the couch. So you decided to sit on his lap. He didn't pay any attention to you, so you decided to grind on him. You sure did get his attention now- Jeonghan groaned and pinned you on the couch, leaving love bites all around your collarbones.

Joshua:

There was no more space on the couch, so you sat in Joshua's lap. At some point someone made a joke you found so funny, you couldn't sit still at all. All of a sudden you felt hands grabbing your waist and dragging you away from the other members. You didn't get very far until you were pushed against a wall.

Jun:

You wanted to tease your boyfriend Junhui. So you decided to sit on his lap while you were only wearing shorts which revealed a lot of skin and a top. You wiggled on his lap, teasing him. This caused him to pin you against the couch and to make out with you, rough but passionate kisses all over your skin.

Hoshi:

Today was your anniversary with Soonyoung. After your date you decided to watch some tv. All of a sudden you felt arms around your waist. He'd dragged you onto his lap. He started kissing your neck and jaw up to your ears. Both of you forgot about watching tv.

Wonwoo:

You were bored and wanted to cuddle with Wonwoo, so you sat on his lap. He didn't pay any attention to you, so you decided to grind into him to get his attention. That certainly worked, seeing as he suddenly lifted you up and slammed you against the wall, his lips and teeth grazing your ear. (Good luck)

Woozi:

You hadn't seen each other in a while, but Jihoon seemed a little distant. You decided to sit on his lap and stared at him. He slowly met your gaze, and noticed you'd dressed up for him. Eyeing you up and down, he suddenly smirked and pulled your shirt off, huskily whispering in your ears.

DK:

As you weren't feeling that great emotionally you were seated on Seokmin's lap. He managed to cheer you up, and you started wiggling in his lap in order to try to cuddle up to him. Suddenly you heard him groan and keep you in place with his hands on your hips.

Mingyu:

When you came home from work Mingyu wanted to cuddle. When you sat in his lap wearing your shorts, he eyed you up and down. Suddenly you felt his hands on your hips grinding you into him while he bit your ear, his hands slowly trailing up underneath your shirt.

The 8:

You were watching a film together and you were sat on his lap. When the film got steamy you grinded yourself into him. Minghao suddenly lifted you up. He dragged you to a wall, pulling your hips against his, kissing and biting your neck leaving marks all over your skin.

Seungkwan:

Since you were feeling affectionate, you crawled onto his lap. You were only wearing shorts and one of his shirts and he really liked this look on you. All of a sudden your vision became blurry, until you saw Seungkwan's face close to yours, he was staring at your lips. Leaning in to kiss you passionately.

Vernon:

Since Hansol was feeling down, you sat down on his lap and comforted him. When he felt better, he kissed your neck softly as he wanted to express gratitude to you and it was the only spot he could reach. You let out a soft moan as it was your sensitive spot, causing him to smirk against your skin.

Dino:

It was raining outside so Chan and you were cuddling on the couch. You went to sit on his lap and slowly kissed his jawline. You felt him tensing up, so you smirked and started grazing your teeth on his skin too. Next thing you knew you were pinned against the couch, him hovering above you.

I hope you like it. I'm so sorry for the slow update!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 17.4K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 ‼️DO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINES‼️ All fo...
8.4K 58 11
Hope you enjoy the stories These are total imagination based fictional short stories These are members x reader one-shots If you like the stories t...
2.6M 61.4K 190
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14. Note May 24, 2023: BTS IMAGINES IS UNDERG...
271K 4.9K 85
Just some Kpop imagines and one shots that I write in my spare time. I mostly write about GOT7, MONSTA X, BTS, and EXO. I apologize in advance for an...