The Unwanted Princess

By _Ahankara_

#1 on missiondessi on 18/11/19 She didn't know what was her fault??? Being born or being born as an Oberoi. S... More

The Unwanted Princess
part-1
part-2
part-3
part-4
part-5
part-6
part-7
part-8
part-9
part-10
part-11
part-12
part-13
part-14
part-15
part-16
Part 17
part-18
part-19
Part 20
part-21
Part - 22
part-23
Part -24
part-25
part-26
part-27
part-28
part-29
Part 30
part-31
part-33
part-34
part-35
part-36
part-37
Part-38
part-39
part-40
part-41
part-42
Part-43
Part-44 (The end)

part-32

5K 230 32
By _Ahankara_

"Friends become our chosen family."

Savvy internally sent thousand of curses towards Viaan, standing their enjoying the scene not once coming to help him that guy knows he isn't at all comfortable in such situations yet all he is doing is standing there and enjoying the scene that idiot.

Savvy internally cursed Vi to the end of the world and thought why aren't the girls atleast trying to stabalize themselves?? Is he some kind of anchor they're holding on too?? His eyes lit up watching Anya coming his way, finally his saviour is here. He rejoiced at that thought and if a large grin lit up his face watching Anya hit Vi on his head then no one can blame him that idiot deserved that.

"You okay" he heard Anya's concern filled voiced as she steadied the girls and finally his hands were free to pull her in for a bear hug but he needs to apologize first even though the girls were as much as fault as he.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going" the three of them spoke in sync surprising each other and then smiled sheepishly  not meeting each other's gaze as Anya looked at the girls with narrowed eyes, not at pleased with the scene.

"Ugh I need to go" both the girl's said at the same time looked at each other and moved toward different ways. Savvy just shrugged his shoulders and pulled Anya in a bear hug and then twirled her around as her delighted squeals resonated in the whole house.

"I missed you, partner." He whispered to her putting her down on the floor, still holding her as he smiled happily looking like a puppy who just got his fav treat.

"I missed you too, buddy"

The besties didn't see how two girls were looking at their interactions, turning back again and again to catch the glimpses of the guy twirling their sister as squeals and laughter echoed in their home. How the guy's eyes shined with a different kind of light in their sister's presence.

Ritisha was so lost looking at the guy with her sister that she didn't see the guy coming her way with gift boxes and again that day she crashed on a solid living wall of chest and a arm wrapped around her waist preventing her from hitting the ground. She watched with big afraid eyes as the gift boxes scattered around them. One box was about to hit her on the head when the arms holding her moved her around so easily as if she weighed nothing.

He let go of her after the chaos around them ceased to exist and immediately bent down to pick up the boxes and she felt terrible for walking like this,so lost in her thoughts.What if their were breakable things in the boxes which broke due to the collision and knowing her family. They'll sue this poor guy for the broken things not even considering she was at fault and even if they did. They won't show it and this poor guy will face the wrath of her family and she couldn't help but feel more terrible realizing this.

She quickly bent down to help him collect the scattered bags and boxes while apologizing profusely.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking....I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry did something break because of my carelessness, I'm so sorry"  she looked on the verge of tears while thinking about the consequences this guy have to face because of her. Oh, god what did she do?? Why was she acting so out of her mind today.

"It's fine, really it's fine. We both were at fault so it's fine. Ugh, wait a min I think I know you" from the first few words she thought he was a gentleman and really kind guy but from the latter words she felt he was another jerk, trying to flirt with her and will choose a flirty line on her or how she is an Oberoi and demand money from her. She wasn't really expecting the words that escaped his lips.

"Ritisha the mountain girl, Everest summit right if I'm not wrong"  his words really startled her, just a few people know her for her activities and recognize her for that otherwise everyone here knows her as just Ritisha Oberoi and not what she does. She looked up to see the most perfect pair of amber eyes starring  back at her kindly with a soft smile playing on his lips as his hands still collected the stray gifts.

"Rohan Sharma" her mind gasped as her heart thought the cameras don't really do justice to him. He looks more magnanimous and handsome up close, specially his eyes have that magnanimous quality to them which actually can make anyone trust him without a second thought and she gaped at him like an idiot. She crashed with two top class cricketer's this morning, just her luck what a way to meet someone.

"Rohan Sir" she shuttered like an idiot while speaking his name as she looked at him, no traces of anger visible in his eyes just amusement like he found the whole ordeal highly funny.

"Rohan is just fine" he replied sweetly standing up with a startling grace and ease even with all those gifts and bags on his arms and even forwarded a hand to pull her up.

She was clueless, she didn't know what to say to this guy. What media showed seemed totally untrue watching  the graceful guy before her. Passing her another amused look he entered the mansion and she stood there, the thank you on her lips never reaching him.

Neither could she question him, how did he know about her summits??.

Rohan

The three of them had reached ahead of the team in a totally reckless move which he wouldn't have let them go through if he didn't know how much Vi was dying to meet the baby and even they were really eager to meet the baby and Anya again. They really missed her presence during the whole tour, not just they but the entire team and their were this endless small moments when they spoke something referring to Anya and after some seconds they'll realize she wasn't there to retort back.

She was like a presence that was always there and her sudden absence hit them all hard. No one to complain too or call to troubleshoot the problems or keep Vi and Savvy in check. Well, keeping those two in check is a really hard job and if he have grey hairs before his days. He knows who to blame for the grey hairs.

Anya and he made a perfect team in controlling the worst of impulses of those idiots. Sometimes he feels like they both were the only sensible ones in the whole group and let's not even talk about the times they had some crazy ideas like to run away in the middle of the night. Let's go to Ladakh, Vi and Savvy really had decided to just go to Ladakh one night and it was just his sensibility that stopped them from going through their reckless plans. well most of the times he succeeds and other times Vi and Savvy manages to drag him through their plans even when he knew it won't end good for them but they had gone through them. Like he knew dying Coach sir's wig blue was a bad idea and they really shouldn't have painted principle sir's face on that tree in principle sir's home and also freeing the lab rats in class was a pathetic idea.

He mused as he waited for Vi and Savvy to return and help him with the gifts but knowing the two he is sure they had totally forgotten about the trunk full of gifts and him and were chatting with Anya and maybe Ansh really told Vi Anya's room if Savvy isn't yet laughing like crazy and claiming on top of his voice "I told you so"

He rolled his eyes at the idiots called his bestfriends and thought of a new prank to be played on them for this incidence and he is sure Anya will help him with the prank after all she is his partner and it was a little hard coaxing her to help him in pranking the boys first but when she agreed they made the best pranking partners. She has good ideas and no one doubts them because of their solemn faces and behavior. Ro and Vi bears the burnt of the pranks played by them as everyone accuses them of the pranks they never played and it feels hilarious watching them look all confused as they claim their innocence.

Seeing no sign of their return, he got out of the car collected the towering gifts and walked towards the mansion. Internally cursing Vi and Savvy for their antics. He didn't notice the girl walking towards his way before they crashed and gosh their goes everything. Savvy is paying for the broken things that's  decided as he held the girl in his arm, couldn't let her fall or worse injure herself over all the boxes flying around now could he??

He shielded her from a gift box about to hit her head and when he was sure no boxes will decided to suddenly fall on them. He steadied her and bent down to pick up the endless boxes. Savvy is so going to pay for all this. What was the guy thinking leaving him all alone to labour things?? Serves him right for leaving him.

He was musing his bestfriends punishment when the girl who crashed into him started apologizing profusely. She looked almost on the verge of crying and he didn't know what to say except it's fine. They both were at fault he thought as he looked at her. She seemed known, like he has seen her somewhere and then remembered the rock climbing school he was invited to as a chief guest along with her. She was a great rock climber but what is she doing here?? Well, whatever she is doing isn't his concern.

He didn't expect her to be a fan and he really didn't know what to do in such situations, charm was Vi's forte not his and what with the sir part??? he doesn't even let his juniors call him sir. So, he replied with just that to not call him sir. Collected all the gifts and made his way inside in search of his wayward friends. All thoughts of the girl left his mind as he searched his friend's and he found them lounging around Anya just like he thought they would be. Well, they're in for it now.

"Guys, a little help here" he called for them gaining their attention. He watched as Anya gasped in surprise while Vi and Savvy burst out laughing those two are so dead.

"You look like a gift man, Ro" Savvy exclaimed between his hyena laughter.

"Just if you had a long white beard and were dressed in whole red, you'll look like Santa in Summer Ro" Vi commented between his laughter. Bro, just wait and watch what I make you. He will look good with pink hair won't he??

Ro internally mused as he imagined Vi with blue beared and pink hairs and Savvy with multicolored hair and white beared. He didn't miss how Anya rolled her eyes at the boys and came to help him settling down the gifts.

"If something is broken you can blame Savvy or your dear fiance for this" Ro informed Anya solemnly

"Why, what did we do??" The mentioned boys shouted their displeasure  demanding answers.

"Well, you both promised to come and help me carrying these stuff and you both disappeared. I had to carry all this and collided with a girl. Not my mistake all this stuff went crashing on the ground." He replied to them with the same solemn voice though his eyes were taunting both Vi and Savvy

"Well, not my fault people here don't know how to walk" Savvy grumbled unhappily and Vi burst out laughing as Ro looked at both of them questioningly they didn't lose their mind in his absence of 5 mins did they??? Ignoring the idiots he concentrated on Anya who like him were rolling her eyes at those two.

"I missed you so much partner, I thought they would drive me totally insane and I would have grey hairs accompanying  me the next time I meet you" he informed  her in not at all complaining tone as she laughed and embraced him mumbling poor you and he really missed all this as he heard Vi and Savvy protest about how they did no such thing.

"I've a perfect prank idea" he whispered to her and watched as her eyes lit up with excitement

"When to start" she spoke with that mischievous gleam in her eyes as they both looked at Vi and Savvy smiling innocently. They were the perfect team and besties.

"Well the hug is going on without me. So, I'm going to go and join it" Savvy announced as he joined their hug followed by Viaan and all Ro could think of the countless times the boys embraced him whenever he was feeling down. Whatever he is today is just because of those two, never leaving his side and he can't imagine his life without them. No matter what media says, no matter how many times the media compare them and try to declare who is better in them, no matter how many rumors of their feuds go round the circle. They'll never affect them.

"A group hug without me, that's so unfair." He heard Ansh cry on top of his voice as he also jumped on them joining the group hug.

Okay, all of them were crazy, acted totally insane, terrified him by their antics, irritated him to hell and always dragged him with them on their stupid quests, even provided him with many grey hairs worrying after them and acted like kids on sugar high most of the time. But no matter how they're, no matter what they do, no matter how many times they make him feel like banging his head against the stone wall. They're his friends, they're his chosen family and he won't have it any other way. He just wants them as his friends in this life and all the coming lifes.

"Teri meri yaari nu nazar na lage" someone from them sang totally off chord making them all laugh as he prayed to God to keep them like this forever. No one should ever come between their bond.

They didn't notice the eyes glaring daggers at them, they didn't notice the people who couldn't tolerate their laughter and joy. The people who couldn't tolerate the reentry of happiness in this mansion. The people ready to test the strength of their bond. The people planning to end their friendship watching the laughing lone girl in the group protected by the circle around her.

...To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 4.1K 29
No Description 😉 It's a Short Story!! 1 #Oberoifamily (12/4/19) 11 #anika (30/3/19) 17 #Omkara (12/4/19) 27 #Gauri (12/4/19) 85 #Shivaay (12/4/19...
612 62 5
Our lives comprise of various human interactions-- some which leaves a lasting impression, while others leave scarring ones. Some people come into y...
7.1K 891 35
𝔨𝔞𝔦𝔯𝔬𝔰 𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝, 𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 Annika Mehra...
237K 25.7K 46
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a bad boy and the most popular guy in college. 🤷‍♂ Anika, a nerd who is only concentrated on her studies and hates Shivaay. 💁...