avengers imagines

By laufeyspilot

a bunch of avengers imagines x reader! will you be travelling to the beautiful realms of asgard, or be out o... More

loki laufeyson x reader ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
steve rogers x reader ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
bucky barnes x reader ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
tony stark x reader ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
dr strange x reader ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  
thor x reader ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
meeting & dating tom holland would include ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

peter parker x reader ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  

1.3K 24 25
By laufeyspilot

[ You are Tony Stark's daughter, (Y/N) Stark. Your mother is Pepper Potts. (Now Stark since her and Tony got married.) One day an unexpected guest turns up at Stark tower. Well not exactly unexpected, since your dad invited him, and hasn't stopped talking about this " Peter Parker dude. " But will you find him annoying once you actually meet him, and will your friendship develop into something more? Also - The avengers compound exsists, but you live at Stark tower with Pepper and Tony. With the avengers occasionally coming to visit. ]

Also a peter parker imagine was requested by my wifey. so this is obviously dedicated to her,
thestrqls I love you so much hehe <3333333333

" (Y/N) honey, it's time to wake up! " You stretched your arms out, and propped yourself up on your elbows to greet your uninvited guest. You looked at your clock on your bedside table, it was 7:30am. You sighed, flopped back down on your bed, and covered your face with your pillow. " 5 more minutes? " You begged your mum, Pepper Stark, who took the pillow off of your face, tucking a piece of hair behind your ear, and giving you a sympathetic look. " I'm sorry (Y/N) but your dad said he's got a guest coming over, and requests that you get ready soon, and wear something other than an oversized jumper and sweatpants. " She giggled.

" Ugh fine, " you sighed, swinging your legs over the side of your bed. Your mum hugged you, grinning at you widely. " I'll let you get ready. " Just as she was about to close the door behind her, she turned around, and said. " You'll like him. " You rolled your eyes, just assuming that it was another one of your dad's business partners. However you were extremely wrong ...

~

You now made your way downstairs, wearing a yellow and white checked cami dress, and a light bit of makeup, assuming that it was one of your dad's business partners coming.

this is the dress, you can change the colour if you want!

" Awh you look great sweetheart! " Tony called to you, you were about to reply, when your eyes landed on a boy about the age of 16, well he looked around your age. He looked somewhat familiar. You blushed realising that he was staring at you. You had now reached to where your dad, mum, and this boy was standing. Tony eyed the both of staring at each other, and clasped his hands together to awaken you both out of your trance. Peter coughed awkwardly, looking at the ground, while you were sure your cheeks were now permanently stained red in embarrassment. " This is Peter Parker, by the way. " Your dad placed a hand on Peter's shoulder, slightly giving him a little shake, nearly making poor Peter fall over. Tony just looked in your eyes, telepathically asking you, " what was all that about? " While your mum just shot your dad an " I told you so " look.

Peter stuck his hand out, trying to break the weird staring contest you, and your family were having. " Yeah, um, sorry about my manners, I'm Peter by the way. "
" I know. I'm (Y/N) Stark, although I think you already know that. " You shook his hand, giggling at the formality. Your dad had obviously told him to act like a gentleman towards you. " You do? " he asked somewhat shocked.

" Of course I do, my dad talks about you a lot, you're sPiDeRbOy " You giggled again.

" Spiderman, " Peter whispered under his breath.

" I know, I was only teasing, " you hit his arm playfully, making him blush again.

" Okay well, I've got to go and show Peter his new suit that I've been working on. " Your dad said, turning Peter away from you, and leading him towards the lab, giving you a weird look. ( cue the " what the f**k is going on " vine .)

" Ooooo can I come too? " You asked, " after all I did help to assemble it! "

" I'm sure your dad wouldn't mind, " your mum winked at you, making you roll your eyes.

" Errr sure, I guess. "

" Wait, you helped to build my suit, that awesome! " Peter exclaimed. You walked along beside him. " Yeah I did, " you smiled at him warmly, linking your arm through his as you made your way to the lab.

~

It had now been 6 months since Peter had shown up at your home, and over that 6 months you had grown incredibly close, you and Peter were now best friends. You literally spent everyday together, and told each other everything. Well almost everything ... apart from the fact that you both had feelings for each other. All the other avengers teased Tony about how you and Peter were ' young and in love '. It had annoyed Tony at first, but he soon realised how deeply you both cared for each other, even if you both wouldn't admit to it, so he also started shipping both you and Peter. It was kinda funny at first, but after a while it got annoying, and especially scary when he shouted out to you, " hOw'S mY oTp?!? " When Peter had been in the room next door. Thankfully he never heard. As much as him, your mum, and the team wanted to get the both of you together, everyone thought it would be best if you figured it out for yourselves.

Your thoughts were interrupted as you felt a cool sensation on the tip of your nose. Peter had just bopped your nose with a bit of ice cream. You licked it off, making him laugh, and making a bundle of butterflies settle in his stomach, at how cute you were. He quickly pulled out his phone, and snapped a picture of you. " Hey! " You shrieked, hitting him on the arm playfully. You rolled your eyes, trying to hide the blush that creeped up your face, as Peter set the picture as his new lockscreen. However just as you were about to say something about the situation at hand, your phone buzzed, indicating that you had an incoming call. You looked at the screen, the contact read, ' Dad <3 ' You pressed the green button, and held the phone up to your ear.

" Hi Dad, " you said.

" Hi sweetheart, your mum, the team, and I were thinking of having a picnic in central park, and maybe do a bit of swimming in the lake, and we were wondering if you and your boyfriend wanted to join us. "

" Dad, he's not my boyfriend! " you hissed under your breath, you looked over at Peter to see if he had heard, but thankfully he was glaring at some boys who had just walked into the ice cream shop, they were obviously staring at you. You blushed knowing how protective Peter was of you.

" Okay, sure thing sweetheart, " you could hear the smirk in your fathers voice. " We'll leave soon, and meet you there, make sure your bring something to swim in, can you tell Peter that I've already invited his Aunt and Happy, May also left some swimming trunks for Peter back at the tower. Oh, and bring some coke would ya? "

You mentally ticked off the things that you had to do in your brain, blushing at the image of Peter wearing just swimming trunks. " Sure dad, we'll see you soon. "

" Bye! " You heard your mum call out. You also heard the " see you soon, " and the " byes " of the avengers, as your dad held the phone up, so that the team could say their farewells.
" Bye guys, love you! "
" LOVE YOU TOO (Y/N) "

" Come on, we gotta go, " you said, grabbing Peter's hand, and dragging him out of the ice cream shop.

" Wait, who was that? and where are we going? " Peter asked you, still holding your hand.

" For a picnic at central park, and swimming with the team, your Aunt and Happy are coming too, you can get changed at mine because your Aunt dropped your swimming trunks there. " You said, crossing the street, Stark tower in sight.

~

You turned around at the sound of the door of the bathroom shutting, however this was a mistake as you were met with Peter who had just a towel covering the bottom half of his body. You didn't realise you were staring until Peter cleared his throat. " I um, forgot my um clothes, " he said, gesturing towards the clothes that were hanging over your chair. " Oh, right, " you said, busying yourself with packing your bag as Peter made his way back into the bathroom.

~

You walked over to where your Dad had said him and the team were, you and Peter carrying coke cans between the two of you. There was a nice evening breeze, making you feel content with the outfit that you had chose. An oversized red crop top, a pair of blue denim jeans, and a pair of blue vans. ( Peter had teased you, saying that you were wearing his colours. ) You looked around the park, realising how quiet it was, your dad had probably rented it out for the evening. ( A/N : okay so I don't know if you can actually do this, but we all know how rich Tony is, so it's probably possible sksksksk )

" Hey (Y/N) over here! " You heard Steve call to you. Everyone was in the lake. You spotted your Auntie Nat talking to Wanda, your mum, and your dad, while Steve, Bucky and Sam drunk beers. Peter rolled his eyes at his Aunt and Happy laughing with each other. The rest of the team were just doing their own thing. You grabbed Peter's hand, walking towards the team, and laughing, having just seen Loki dunk Thor's head in the water, ending up with Thor shouting at him about getting his hair wet. The team smiled warmly at both you and Peter, seeing your intertwined hands. Your dad took the coke off of you and Peter. " Come and join us lovebirds! " He inclined his head toward the lake. Both of you blushing furiously at the name Tony had just called you. You didn't miss the wink that Loki sent Peter's way.

Throughout the whole time you swam with the rest of the team. Peter couldn't keep his eyes off of you. How cute you looked when you laughed, how your body swayed effortlessly when you walked. Everything about you was perfect in his eyes.

~

Before you knew it, the sun was setting, and your dad had announced that everyone was to play truth or dare. You rolled your eyes as you seated yourself between Peter and Loki.

~

About half an hour into the game, everyone had done their fair share of truth and dares. Bucky and Nat had made out, Loki had to act like a dog for 10 minutes, Sam had to twerk. Nat had to change outfits with Steve, which was absolutely hilarious. Finally it was Peter's turn.

" Truth or dare Pete? " Your dad asked Peter, who shifted in his seat uncomfortably.
" Uhm, dare, " said Peter.
" I dare you to kiss (Y/N) " at your father's words, your heart rate accelerated. Peter's face turned bright red, not meeting your eyes. Peter looked at Tony.
" But Mr Stark, (Y/N) 's your daughter, " he stammered. He looked around at the others, who all had grins on their faces, including Happy. Aunt May and Pepper looked like happy mum's.
" So, I know how you feel about each other, " Tony answered. You glared your father, who just looked back at you smugly. You placed your hand over Peter's and looked into his hazel orbs. " Peter it's okay, " you said. ( A/N : I JUST QUOTED NAT IN ENDGAME SDSDSDSD ) " Don't feel pressured into doing any— " but you were cut off by the feeling of Peter's soft lips against yours. You completely forgot about the team, and yours and Peter's family watching, as the kiss between you and Peter became more passionate. Unfortunately the need for air became too much, and you had to pull away. Peter pulled your forehead to his, and whispered " I really like you (Y/N) "
" I really like you too Peter, " you breathed.

Suddenly claps surrounded all around you, as your Dad, Mum, May, Happy, and the team beamed with happiness. You were pulled back into reality, as you and Peter blushed furiously. You cuddled into Peter, just as your Dad shouted, " it's about damn time! " you and Peter just giggled. Content in the embrace of one another.

~

You were watching the stars, cuddled next to Peter.
The team, including your dad, mum, Happy, and May had gone home, and now it was just you and Peter.

Peter looked into your eyes, brushing a piece of your (H/L) (H/C) out of your face. " I'm glad this worked out (Y/N) "
" Me too. " You kissed him passionately on the lips, and he gladly kissed you back.

Nothing could have made you happier ...

{ Word count : 2159 }

Wow, this imagine was literally so fun to write, even if Peter isn't one of my fictional boyfriends hehe! But I do love him a lot. I hope you enjoyed this imagine, please remember to vote if you liked it, and any feedback is appreciated <3

Also I go back to school tomorrow, and it's my last year before I go to uni, and I also have work and ballet, and I need to study on top of that, so this will probably be my last imagine for a while, although I'll try my best to update as soon as I can, so please stick with me :)

P.S -

(Y/N) means, your name
(L/N) means, your last name
(E/C) means, your eye colour
(H/C) means, your hair colour
(H/L) means, your hair length

bye!!! - fleur xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.2K 26
A paralysed girl...smaller than teenagers her age...but a mind stronger than most adults...with a not so good family life and difficulties to face ea...
232 2 29
The mission was supposed to be straightforward. HYDRA dispatched you and the Winter Soldier to infiltrate Stark Tower and retrieve a vital substance...
77.5K 2.1K 50
As a HYDRA experiment you can't seem to feel anything anymore until you meet the tall dark haired man he's sour at first but sweet comes eventually t...
23.6K 301 25
Hey, this is my first story and I am putting some of the characters, but not all of them. I'll be putting: • Tony Stark (Preferences+Imagines+Chatroo...