Dragonball Mae

By kadenzajinx

*Completed* Mae is the daughter of Goku and twin to Gohan. All her life she has worked hard to keep up with h... More

Mae's Forms
Mae vs Gohan a training battle
First session with Whis
Goku vs Mae: A fight between father and daughter
This is divine power
I will get stronger!
Mae goes home
Lets have a tournament
The tournament continues
I will fight!
The tournament is over, see the golden dragon
Dreaming of the past
Training with saiyans
Goku and Mae vs fake Vegeta?!
From the future we meet again
Goku Black
Saiyan pride
A halloween special
Mae and Zen-Oh, friends?!
Into the future
Super saiyan blue vs super saiyan rosé
Zamasu
Save the Kai, save the future
Rematch
Saiyan Blood
Divine judgement
Mae drawing
The final battle
Goodbye Trunks
Come forth Shenron
Rematch with universe six
The death of Goku
Come on Zeni!
The Zen Exhibition Match
Mae and Gohan
Son Goku
Time to form a team
Recruitment
Android 17
Stop the poachers
Witchcraft
This is my power
Super Saiyan Mae drawing
Wake up Buu!
Rage and Guilt
Special: High School Days
To the World of Void
The Tournament of Power
Kale's Rampage
Super Saiyan
Warriors of love
Speed
Sniper
Frieza and Frost
Spirit Bomb
Halfway
Six vs Seven
Kefla
Love and Beauty
SSGSS Mae drawing
Love vs Strength
Tricks
Machine
Vegeta's Pride
Rising Power
Team Up
Chibi expressions
Saiyan Strength
Jiren's Past
Prince Vegeta
Ultra Instinct
Power of Trust
Mae and Jiren
An Unexpected Visit
Twin Birthday
Pride Troopers
Reckless
Girls Day
The Prophecy
Drae
Planet Lync
Chibi Mae and Jiren
Return
Casualties
Three Star
Jiren vs Drae
Purple Gold
Eternal Dragon
Twins
Mae and Gohan Drawing
Mae vs Belmod
Bachelorette Party
Mae and Goku Art
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
New Chibis
Frieza's Wish
Paragus and Broly
Fight, Saiyan
Broly's Loss
Gogeta
Reunion
Adventure
More Art!
Future Twins
Chi and Gicchin
Young Mae and Gohan Art
More art!
Coordination
Arrogance
Mae and Vegeta Art
Home
Mae vs Mae
Vegito vs Cumber
Maeoku Art
A Saiyan's Tail
Time Patrol
Goku Ascends
Save Universe Six!
Kamin and Oren
Fused Mae Art
The Strongest Mortal
Counter Attack
Omen
Universe Seven
Mae and Jiren ToP Art
Hearts
Rampage
Kamioren vs Goku
Super Saiyan Drae Art
Zamasu's Ambition
God-Killer
Mae and Gohan Chibi Art
Fan Art!!
Mageta
A Warrior's End

The Evil Saiyan

1.4K 34 33
By kadenzajinx

After Fu vanished, leaving the Saiyans, Xeno Goku and Mae powered down. "Mae let's go," Xeno Goku said.

"Right," Xeno Mae nodded.

Mae and Goku powered down as well. "Where are you guys going?" She asked.

"We gotta continue our search," Xeno Mae replied. She wrapped her tail around her hips again.

"We will probably cross paths again," Xeno Goku said as they took off into a different direction.

Mae, Goku, Vegeta, and Mai walked through the the rocky terrain. They were off to try and find Trunks. "Didja see, that other Mae had a tail," Mae turned to Goku.

"Maybe she never had hers cut off," Goku shrugged. He tucked his hands behind his head as they walked.

"Think those dragon balls will really let us escape from here?" Mai asked.

"Who knows," Mae replied. "But, I really don't like that Fu guy."

"Me neither," Goku agreed.

Fu watched an island from his monitor room. Inside the Evil Saiyan was trapped. He smirked as the black aura shot out of the island, making the rocks crumble around it. "Yes, Evil Saiyan!" Fu laughed as he broke free. "It's almost your time to shine."

"Hey, Vegeta, where do you think all the strong guys are?" Goku questioned.

"Who cares? Just look for Trunks' energy," Vegeta scowled.

"What the hell?" Mae stopped as she felt a massive, negative energy heading straight for them.

"What is that?" Vegeta asked. They looked off into the direction it was coming from. They saw a huge black aura streaking through the sky.

"Mai, you need to hide!" Goku said pushing her towards some rocks.

A man flew over them and landed on the cliff above them. He had a metal mask over his face and his arms were restrained. His dark aura shot out sending energy blasts in all directions. Mae, Goku, and Vegeta blocked the incoming attacks.

"Is he a saiyan?" Vegeta wondered noticing his tail. "I've never felt such evil aura."

"It's worse than Drae's," Mae frowned.

"Let's go!" Goku yelled, powering up to super saiyan.

Mae and Vegeta followed him as he went to punch at the Evil Saiyan. As soon as Goku touched the aura, it engulfed him. Goku screamed as his aura shifted to yellow and black. His eyes completely white. He turned on Mae and Vegeta and began attacking them instead.

"Kakarot! What's wrong with you?" Vegeta yelled as he dodged a punch.

"He's lost control!" Mae shouted. "Snap out of it Dad!" She kicked him in the back, sending him flying at Vegeta.

Goku righted himself and sent an energy blast at Mae. She brought her hands up, over her face, and grunted as the blast hit her. He turned around to face Vegeta and sent a barrage of energy blasts at the saiyan prince.

Vegeta began deflecting the blasts. "Enough Kakarot!" He yelled, but Goku wouldn't stop.

One of the energy blasts soared straight for Mai. "Look out!" Mae shouted, she wouldn't be able to reach her in time.

"Mai!" Trunks appeared and deflected the blast. "Why are you here?" He asked.

"Trunks!" Mai exclaimed. "We came to find you."

"It's not safe here!" Trunks said, protecting her.

"Trunks, deal with Kakarot!" Vegeta ordered. "Mae you're with me!"

"Right!" Mae and Trunks said at the same time.

Trunks powered up to super saiyan and attacked Goku. He punched the saiyan in the jaw, knocking him back. As he went in for another attack, Goku kicked up, hitting Trunks in the stomach. He skidded against the ground before launching back at Goku. They locked elbows and began sending punches and kicks at each other.

"What's the plan?" Mae asked as she flew next to Vegeta.

"Not sure yet," Vegeta said. Before they reached the Evil Saiyan, someone sent an energy blast at Vegeta. It hit him in the side and they both looked to where it came from. "You're Cooler!" He exclaimed.

"You know him?" Mae asked, glancing between Vegeta and Cooler.

"He's Frieza's brother," Vegeta explained.

"That bastard has a brother?!" Mae frowned.

Suddenly they could hear Fu's voice. "Watch out for the Evil Saiyan, Cumber. His evil ki snaps the minds of whoever it touches."

"An evil saiyan?" Vegeta glanced at Cumber.

"I have an idea on how to deal with him," Mae said. "If his evil ki is the problem."

"You aren't suggesting..." Vegeta whirled around on her. "Absolutely not!"

"Fine," Mae turned to face Cooler. "I guess we gotta deal with this too."

"Mae, Father!" Trunks called to them while avoiding an attack from Goku. "Cooler is on our side!"

"What?!" Mae and Vegeta said at the same time.

"We share a common goal is all," Cooler shrugged.

Goku kicked Trunks, sending him crashing into a pillar. He turned around to face Cooler. "RAH!" Goku yelled as he charged forward.

"Trunks, here," Mai said popping open a capsule. It had Trunks' clothing and sword. "I brought these just in case."

"Thanks Mai," Trunks said. He took the clothing and quickly changed.

"Tch," Cooler scoffed as he held a hand out. He blasted Goku back. "Fu, you said that my brother reached a form called Golden Frieza right? Well if my little brother can do something then so can I!" He powered up, letting his energy sky rocket. Soon he was enveloped in a golden light. When the light faded his skin had turned to gold. "Let's keep this simple and call this Golden Cooler!"

Goku yelled and ran to attack. Cooler whipped him with his tail before punching him down. Goku crashed into the ground, rubble strewn about him. Cooler held his hands up and made a huge, golden, ball of energy. Mae's eyes widened in fear. Would Cooler really use that blast against Goku? Just as she was about to step in he launched the energy at Cumber instead. As soon as the energy hit the evil saiyan it exploded.

Goku snapped out of it finally. He opened his eyes and saw Trunks looking down at him. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Goku rubbed his head.

Cumber exploded out of the rubble and began laughing. "I like you guys! Fight me!" He yelled as his energy surged. He broke free of his bonds, freeing his arms. The sky went dark for a moment as energy blasts shot out around him. Mae and Vegeta covered themselves, making sure the blasts didn't hit the others.

"Who is that?" Goku asked. He couldn't remember anything from when he snapped.

"That's the evil saiyan, Cumber," Vegeta explained.

"Vegeta! Goku!" Mai yelled and tossed them each a potara. "The supreme kai gave these to me!"

"Trunks and I will draw his attention," Mae said. "I think she has a better chance here."

"You don't mean?" Goku asked and Mae nodded.

She closed her eyes and searched deep within. 'Drae we got work to do.'

'That evil energy is worse than mine,' Drae commented.

'Yeah. I think you will be fine if his aura touches you,' Mae said. 'You have control now.'

'Heh, alright,' Drae smirked as she and Mae swapped. "Let's do this!" She yelled powering up to super saiyan. Her aura, hair, and eyes turning a deep shade of purple.

"Drae," Vegeta frowned.

Drae smirked and turned to Trunks, "ready?"

Trunks looked confused at this new transformation but nodded. He drew his sword and the two of them flew forward. Trunks brought his sword down on Cumber, who merely grabbed it and yanked it from his hands. Trunks went in for a punch but Cumber grabbed him by the throat and began choking him.

"No you don't!" Drae yelled. She formed a ki blade and attacked. With his free hand Cumber reached up and broke the blade. With Trunks' sword he stabbed her in the side. Drae cried out in pain as the blade pierced her. "Damn bastard!" She went in to kick him and Cumber grabbed her leg. He smashed her into the ground.

"The brat is going to die at this rate," Cooler said. He sent energy blasts at Cumber. He didn't budge at all, he continued to choke Trunks.

"Damn it!" Drae roared coming in for another attack. She smashed her head against Cumber's. He laughed as he grabbed her by the throat. She scratched at his hand trying to get free. 'Shit! Shit! Shit!' She thought as spots swam in her eyes.

'Are you getting weaker?!' Mae snapped. She knew Drae wasn't this weak when they fought Broly. Drae didn't answer. She continued trying to break free of Cumber's grasp.

"Kakarot! They are gonna die!" Vegeta yelled putting the potara on his ear.

"Right," Goku frowned. He put the potara on his other ear and the two were immediately drawn together.

When the light faded Vegito was standing in their place. He was wearing a black gi, with an orange under shirt and blue belt. Smirking he looked up at the evil saiyan. "Cumber! Fight me!" He yelled powering up to super saiyan blue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 125 21
Where Vegeta has an older sister, who is much wiser and stronger than he is. She also tries to hook up with an android
13.2K 220 102
A young girl from the same future as future Trunks has to deal with the death of her father. Her older brother trains her but is soon killed by the a...
42.3K 1.7K 41
[Book One of Tales of The Dragon's Pearl] -Love is the strongest force in the world. It is the greatness of a road leading towards the unknown- Livi...
30.1K 752 37
[*BOOK 1*] After three years from the events of Namek, Freeza arrives to Earth, but is surprisingly stopped by two new faces -- both Super Saiyains...