Greenville: Season Three

By quantoria04

With Adrian Sanchez dead, Alexa Bliss takes over the Northside. How will she and Damien Clark choose to run G... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Disscussion Forum
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 9

452 21 51
By quantoria04

That night Sasha was sitting on the rooftop of the abandoned building that Dean had showed her before. It was quarter past midnight and all she could hear was the sound of the few cars on the street below.

"Hey, Princess." Carmella said as she walked onto the roof.

Sasha turned around and saw Carmella carrying a picnic basket.

"How did you know I was up here?" Sasha asked her.

"I saw you when I got back to the bar." Carmella told her as she grabbed a red blanket out of the basket.

Sasha stood up and walked over to her as she spread the blanket out on the ground.

"What are you doing?" Sasha asked her.

Carmella smiled and pulled out a bottle of wine and two glasses. She tossed Sasha a black sweatshirt.

"Here, I figure you'd need this." Carmella told her.

Sasha put on the sweatshirt and watched as Carmella sat down on the blanket and got out an old radio.

"What is this?" Sasha asked her.

"Girls night, I guess. I just really need an excuse to drink this whole bottle of wine." Carmella told her.

Sasha laughed and sat down next to her as she poured them both a glass. Over the radio, the song "Sick of Losing Soulmates" by Dodie began to play.

What a strange being you are,

"How was your date?" Sasha asked her.

"Boring.. But I got some chicks number in the bathroom so at least I've got another date tomorrow night." Carmella said.

God knows where I would be
If you hadn't found me, sitting all alone in the dark

"Do you ever think about having what Dean and Becky have?" Carmella asked suddenly.

"What do you mean?" Sasha asked her.

"Being happy.. Having a family.." Carmella said.

Sasha took a sip of her wine and thought to herself for a moment.

A dumb screenshot of youth

"When I was younger that's all I ever dreamed of.. I just wanted a family. But as I got older I think I realized with my father in my life that was never going to happen." Sasha told her.

Carmella glanced over at Sasha.

Watch how a cold broken teen
Will desperately lean on a superglued human of proof

"And now that he is out of your life?" Carmella asked.

"I don't know.. It's complicated." Sasha said.

What the hell would I be, without you (what the hell would I be)

"I wish I could have what they have.. But I just don't think I could ever let anyone in like that again, you know?

Sasha took another sip of her wine.

Brave face talk so lightly, hide the truth (hide the truth)

"For what it's worth, I don't think Aj ever meant to hurt you." Sasha said.

"That doesn't mean it hurts any less." Carmella said as she took a big drink of her wine.

'Cause I'm sick of losing soulmates,

"She shot me in the stomach.. The first girl I ever loved shot me." Carmella said.

so where do we begin

"Then she kept me in a warehouse for months while my friends thought I was dead.." Carmella continued.

Sasha looked over at Carmella and let out a sigh.

I can finally see, you're as fucked up as me
So how do we win?

"Sometimes I wonder if she ever cared about me.. All that time in the warehouse I was too afraid to ask her.. and now it's too late." Carmella said.

Yeah, I'm sick of losing soulmates, won't be alone again

"I think she cared about you." Sasha said.

"No.. I was just part of her master plan. She used me and I fell for her." Carmella said with tears in her eyes.

"Carmella." Sasha said as she grabbed her hand.

I can finally see, you're as fucked up as me
So how do we win?

I don't let people in.. And she got me to let my guard down. How could I have been so stupid?" Carmella asked.

"You're not stupid. You just chose to see the good in her.. There is nothing wrong with that." Sasha said.

We will grow old as friends,

Carmella looked down and intertwined her fingers with Sasha's.

I've promised that before so what's one more
In our grey-haired circle, waiting for the end?

"You know, princess.. We might actually make pretty good friends." Carmella told her.

Time and hearts will wear us thin

Sasha let out a sigh smile as Carmella leaned her head on her shoulder.

So which path will you take, 'cause we both know a break
Does exactly what it says on the tin

"Yeah.. Friends." Sasha said as she looked down at the back of Carmella's head.

What the hell would I be, without you
Brave face talk so lightly, hide the truth

They both sat there in silence as the wind lightly blew across their faces. Carmella's mind was filled with thoughts of Aj and all that she had been through the past few months. Before Carmella had appeared on the rooftop, Sasha was thinking about Alexa and what happened between them. But now, neither of them had anything on their minds. They took comfort in each other and let their problems slip away for the night.

'Cause I'm sick of losing soulmates, so where do we begin
I can finally see, you're as fucked up as me
So how do we win?
Yeah, I'm sick of losing soulmates, won't be alone again
I can finally see, you're as fucked up as me
So how do we win?

The next morning, Bayley woke up in her bed with Seth.

"Can you please stay a little longer?" She asked as she laid across his chest.

Seth let out a sigh and looked down at her.

"I promised your father this wouldn't interfere with my work.." He reminded her.

"I know.. I just don't want you to go." Bayley told him.

"Well we still have and hour until I have to leave.. So what do you say we get out there and have breakfast with everyone?" Seth asked her.

"Or.. We could do something else." Bayley said as she began to slide her hand down his stomach.

Before she could reach his pants Seth gently rolled over and pinned Bayley on the bed.

"I thought I told you to keep your hands to yourself." Seth laughed.

"You did but I am refusing to listen to you." Bayley told him.

They both looked into each other's eyes as Seth continued holding her down.

"What am I going to do with you, girl." He asked her.

"I have a few ideas.." She said.

Seth laughed and leaned in as they shared a kiss.

"You know I'm crazy about you, right?" Seth asked her.

Bayley looked up at him and began to blush.

"Yeah.. You're not too bad yourself." Bayley said with a smile on her face.

Seth leaned in and kissed her one more time before getting out of bed. Bayley reluctantly followed Seth out of the room and down the hall. In the kitchen, Kenny was making everyone pancakes while Sonya and Aj sat at the counter with Kota.

"Morning everyone." Seth greeted them.

"Good morning, Seth." Kenny said.

Bayley walked over and poured herself and Seth a cup of coffee.

Across the hall, Renee and Roman had just gotten out of the shower.

"Do think this is moving too fast? I mean we just started dating and we already live together." Renee told him as she wrapped a towel around her.

"We've known each other for years, Renee. It's not like we just met." Roman told her.

Renee looked up at him and took a deep breathe.

"Okay.. What about Dean? Do you think Becky told him about the other night?" Renee asked.

"No. I talked to her before we left and she said she would let us talk to him." Roman told her.

Renee looked down and took another deep breath.

"You're over thinking this." Roman told her.

"I know, I just.. This seems perfect and I don't want to mess it up." She said.

"We're not gonna mess this up, okay? I love you and you love me. It doesn't get more simple than that." Roman said.

"You're right. I'm totally overthinking this." Renee said.

Roman leaned down and pressed his lips against hers as they shared a kiss.

Back across the hall, Seth was just finishing his breakfast.

"I've really gotta get going." Seth said as he looked at his watch.

Bayley threw her head back in frustration.

"Thanks for the pancakes, Kenny." Seth said.

Bayley got up and walked Seth to the door.

"You really can't stay?" Bayley asked as she grabbed his hands.

"No but I'll see you tonight, right? You father said we can get out of dinner tonight for our-." Seth began to say.

"First date." Bayley finished his sentence.

Seth looked down at her and smiled.

"Yes, our first date." He said happily.

Bayley watched with a warmth in her heart as Seth leaned down and kissed her on the lips slowly.

"I love you." He told her.

"I love you too." Bayley whispered to him.

She watched with butterflies in her stomach as Seth walked out the door.

On the Southside, Becky and Nora were preparing to paint the nursery. Before Dean had left for the day he put tape over the trim and laid out plastic on the floor. Becky carried the cans of yellow paint into the room. Nora had convinced her to play the song "Flashlight" by Jessie J while they painted.

"I still have no idea why you like this song so much." Becky laughed as Nora began to sing the lyrics.

When tomorrow comes
I'll be on my own
Feeling frightened of
The things that I don't know
When tomorrow comes
Tomorrow comes
Tomorrow comes

Becky crossed her arms and watched as Nora tried to dance.

And though the road is long
I look up to the sky
And in the dark I found,
I lost hope that I won't fly
And I sing along, I sing along
And I sing along

Becky grabbed Nora's hand and joined in as she began dancing with her.

I got all I need when I got you and I
I look around me, and see a sweet life

Nora smiled up at Becky as she spun her around.

I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're getting me, getting me through the night
Kick start my heart when you shine it in my eyes
Can't lie, it's a sweet life

Becky picked Nora up and continued dancing with her in her arms.

I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're getting me, getting me through the night

Nora watched as a smile came across Becky's face.

"Happy mama!" Nora said in excitement.

'Cause you're my flashlight (flashlight)

Becky froze and stared at Nora in surprise.

You're my flashlight (flashlight)

"What did you just say?" She asked.

"Mama." Nora said with a smile on her face.

You're my flashlight

Becky's eyes filled with tears of joy as she leaned in and hugged Nora tightly. She smiled over Nora's shoulder and bit her bottom lip.

"Dean is going to be so jealous." Becky laughed.

At Finn's apartment, Zelina was making him a bowl of soup.

"Keep the ice pack on your face." She told him.

Finn looked up at her as she brought in the soup and sat down on the edge of the couch. The soup was steaming so Finn figured he would let it cool down.

"I've been thinking about all of this.." Finn began to say.

Zelina watched him for a moment, curious as to what he was going to say.

"And I think I let my emotions get the better of me. I mean how could I actually believe that Bayley would fall in love with him?" Finn asked.

"This is about her." Zelina said in disappointment.

"Maybe they are friends but I was stupid to think it would be anything more. Even if she had a crush on him it's not like it would go anywhere. They are just too different. Bayley would never be with someone like him." Finn said.

"What are you trying to say?" Zelina asked him.

"I fucked up." Finn told her.

"Yes, I think we have well established that." She laughed.

"I mean I fucked up when I accused her of having feelings for him. Bayley is practically an angel, she would never be with him, not in a million years." Finn said.

"Wow. Maybe you do have a concussion." Zelina said in annoyance.

"I have to get her back." Finn said suddenly.

"What?" Zelina asked him.

"I have to fight for her. She's the love of my life, I can't just give up on her." Finn said.

Zelina laughed and grabbed the steaming bowl of soup from the coffee table.

"Fuck you, Finn." Zelina said as she dumped the soup on his head.

"Shit, Zelina!" Finn yelled as he jumped up in a panic.

Zelina grabbed her things and stormed out of the apartment.

"What the fuck?" Finn asked himself as his face began to turn red.

At the bar, Sasha was wiping down the counter while Jimmy poured himself a drink.

"You're really drinking this early?" Sasha asked him.

"You're not?" He asked her.

"Good point." Sasha laughed.

Naomi walked downstairs and approached Jimmy.

"I got your text. Why did you need me to come down here?" Naomi asked him.

"Any minute now." Jimmy said as she looked down at his watch.

Naomi rolled her eyes and looked over at Sasha. Suddenly, Mandy Rose walked into the bar. Jimmy looked up at Naomi and let out a smirk. 

"Mandy?" Naomi asked in surprise.

Jimmy watched in confusion as Mandy and Naomi greeted each other with a hug.

"How are you?" Mandy asked her in excitement.

"I'm doing okay. What about you?" Naomi asked as they sat down together at the bar.

"Great actually. The divorce is going a lot better for me than I thought." Mandy told her.

Jimmy stared at them in disbelief.

"Okay, what hell is going on?" Jimmy asked.

Naomi and Mandy looked over at him in confusion.

"I called you because she is sleeping with Kofi. Ain't you gonna bitch slap her or something?" Jimmy asked in frustration.

"I'm not mad, Jimmy. She can have him." Mandy laughed.

"No! No, she can't." Jimmy corrected her .

"We're getting a divorce. I honestly don't care what he does anymore." Mandy said.

"Unbelievable. So what? Is everyone just going to act like this is okay? You're cheating on me." Jimmy said.

Naomi looked over at him and took a deep breath.

"If you're gonna break up with me then just do it." Naomi told him.

"You want me to break up with you? Nah.. I see what you're doing and I'm not gonna fall into this trap. We're staying together." Jimmy told her.

Sasha stared at them in complete confusion at what was happening.

"I ain't goin' nowhere." He assured her before walking out of the bar.

Mandy looked over at Naomi and laughed.

"He's not going anywhere but he just left." Sasha laughed.

 "I think he meant in the long run." Naomi said.

"He doesn't know what really happened in Oakville does he?" Mandy asked her.

"Nope. And you're not going to tell him." Naomi said as she took a shot.

That evening, everyone gathered at the mansion for the annual Northside ball. Johnny was in the dining room with Adam, Kyle, and Bobby while Roderick checked people at the door.

"So you guys just have balls all the time? Doesn't that seem a little extravagant?" Johnny asked.

Adam looked at Johnny in annoyance for a second.

"Kyle you have the back and Bobby you guard the entrance. Johnny and I will be in the ball, watching the boss." Adam told everyone.

Johnny looked around uncomfortably as everyone loaded their guns.

"Let's go." Adam told him.

Johnny reluctantly followed behind Adam as they walked into the ball. Suddenly, he felt his phone buzz.

"Can't wait for our date!"

     -Candice.

Johnny smiled down at his phone for a second. As he looked back up he nearly lost his breath when Alexa walked into the room. She was wearing a gorgeous, silver, rhinestone dress that complemented her breasts perfectly. Johnny was staring across the ball at Alexa as she greeted her guests. Suddenly, Alexa glanced over at Johnny and let out a slight smile. He looked down immediately, hoping she hadn't noticed him staring.

The song "Wicked Game" by Ursine Vulpine began to play as Miz pulled Alexa onto the dance floor for a dance.

The world was on fire and no one could save me but you

Everyone in the room watched Alexa and Miz with a sense of fear. Knowing that Alexa was the most powerful woman in Greenville. And Johnny knew that he should have been afraid of her too but he wasn't.

It's strange what desire will make foolish people do

Alexa looked down over Miz's shoulder uncomfortably as she remembered her fight with Sasha.

I'd never dreamed that I'd meet somebody like you

Adam looked across the ball to find Johnny staring at Alexa.

And I'd never dreamed that I'd lose somebody like you

"Renee and I broke up.. Her and Roman got together." Miz told Alexa.

"Don't act like you didn't know this was coming." Alexa told him.

No, I don't want to fall in love (this girl is only gonna break your heart)

"I know.. I just thought I had more time.." Miz said unfortunately.

With you
With you (this girl is only gonna break your heart)

Johnny watched Alexa with and uneasiness in his stomach, hating the fact that he didn't completely despise her.

What a wicked game you played to make me feel this way

Suddenly, a man walked into the ball and made a straight line to Alexa.

What a wicked thing to do to let me dream of you

Johnny watched the man and saw him reach for his gun. His entire plan was to take out Alexa and this man was about to do the job for him.

What a wicked thing to say you never felt this way

Johnny froze for a split second, contemplating what to do.

What a wicked thing to do to make me dream of you

Suddenly, the man pulled out his gun, ready to shoot Alexa in the head.

And I don't want to fall in love (this girl is only gonna break your heart)

Before the man could pull the trigger, Johnny tackled Alexa to the ground. Adam shot the man in the head almost instantly. Alexa looked into Johnny's as he laid on top of her.

No, I don't want to fall in love (this girl is only gonna break your heart)
With you

Everyone scattered out of the ballroom as Johnny and Alexa stayed on the ground, both breathing heavily as they stared into each other's eyes in confusion.

On the Southside, Candice was completing her look with a pair of hoop earrings.

"How do I look?" Candice as Tomaso as she walked into the living room.

Tomaso stared at Candice for a moment as his heart began to beat faster.

"Fine.. You look fine." He told her.

Candice smiled gratefully at him as she took a deep breath. Suddenly, Tomaso got a text message.

"Running a little late for my date with Candice. Keep her busy for me?"

    -Johnny

Candice looked over at Tomaso and got an uneasy feeling in her stomach.

"He canceled, didn't he?" Candice asked in disappointment.

"No. He's just running a bit late." Tomaso told her.

"Oh." Candice said sadly.

Tomaso looked over at Candice and felt an ache in his heart as she sat down on the couch.

"Why don't we go for a walk or something? We can stop at the food truck down the street and grab a bite to eat." Tomaso asked her.

"Really?" She asked him.

"Yeah.. I'm sure Johnny will be here before you know it." Tomaso told her.

Candice got up and smiled at him as she made her way out the front door.

Dean returned home that evening to the sound of playful screams coming from upstairs. He walked up and approached the nursery to find Becky and Nora covered in paint. He laughed as he watched Becky grab Nora and begin tickling her.

"Gotcha!" Becky yelled.

Nora began giggling uncontrollably before she saw Dean.

"Dean!" She yelled in excitement as she ran over to him.

"Oh no, you're not hugging me until you get that paint off of you." Dean told her.

Becky leaned in and quickly kissed Dean on the cheek, leaving a yellow lip mark on him.

"Mama got you!" Nora yelled in excitement.

Dean froze and looked down at Nora.

"Mama?" Dean asked.

Becky laughed and bent down to face Nora.

"Why don't you got get your pajamas. We need to get you in the bath." Becky told her.

Dean watched in confusion as Nora ran out of the room.

"Mama?" Dean asked again.

"I know right? She just said it earlier." Becky said with a smile on her face.

"I want some of that." Dean said as he walked over to Nora's doorway.

He watched her for a second while she searched for her pajamas.

"So if Becky is Mama then what does that make me?" Dean asked.

"That's make you.. Dean!" Nora told him.

Becky laughed and patted Dean on the back.

"Give her time, she'll say it." Becky assured him.

"So unfair." Dean laughed.

Becky watched him with a smile on her face as he put his hands on her stomach.

"How have you been feeling today?" Dean asked her.

"No cravings but I was a little nauseous this morning." Becky told him.

"Do you need anything?" Dean asked her.

"Just you." Becky said as she leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

"Ew!" Nora said as she watched them kiss.

Dean and Becky looked over at her and shared a laugh.

On the Westside, Kenny and Kota were having a dinner at the pizza shack.

"So when are you going to tell me about this job of yours?" Kenny asked him.

Kota stared at Kenny for a moment and thought to himself.

"Soon, I promise." Kota told him.

Kenny looked over at him and smiled.

 "Fine, be that way. You know, I have a few secrets of my own." Kenny told him.

"You do?" Kota asked in amusement.

"Oh, yeah.. Like at the diner, sometimes I purposely forget to take out the trash so Dana has to do it." Kenny told him.

Kota looked over at him and laughed.

"Oh, and at the apartment when I make pancakes for Aj.. they are gluten-free. Just don't tell him that, he would lose his mind." Kenny said.

Kota let out another laugh as they began to eat their pizza.

On the Northside, Alexa was sitting at the dining table trying to calm down while Adam and the other boys scanned the house for anymore intruders. Suddenly, Johnny walked into the room with caution.

"How are you feeling?" Johnny asked awkwardly.

"Like someone tried to kill me." Alexa said with frustration.

Johnny wasn't exactly sure what he was supposed to do in that situation but he tried his best. Alexa watched in disbelief as Johnny sat down next to her at the table.

"What are you doing?" She asked him.

Johnny quickly realized that he should have sat at the end of the table.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking." Johnny said as she began to get up.

Alexa grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"No. It's okay." She told him.

Johnny looked down at her hand as his heart began to beat faster. He sat back down with hesitance as she pulled her hand away.

"Thank you for saving me." She said.

"I didn't. Adam is the one that shot the guy down." Johnny told him.

"Yes but if you hadn't gotten to me first then that man would have killed me." Alexa told him.

Johnny looked over at Alexa uncomfortably.

"I was just doing my job ma'am." He told her.

Alexa took a sip of her wine and laughed.

"Why do you look at me differently than everyone else?" Alexa asked suddenly.

"What do you mean?" Johnny asked in confusion.

"Most people look at me like I'm.. I don't know, a monster or something. But you.. You look at me like I'm a person.. like I'm human." Alexa told him.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know-." Johnny began to say in a panic.

"No, it's a good thing." Alexa assured him.

Johnny looked over at her and couldn't help but let out a slight smile.

"Maybe you should starting looking at yourself that way too.." Johnny told her.

Alexa smiled over at him, feeling a warmth in her heart.

"You have that date tonight don't you?" Alexa asked him.

"Um.. Yeah, that's tonight." Johnny said, suddenly remembering that Candice was waiting for him.

"Then what the hell are you still doing here with me? Get out of here." Alexa told him.

"Are you sure?" Johnny asked her.

"Go get your girl, Johnny." Alexa told him.

Johnny stood up and smiled down at her.

"Thank you." He said before walking out of the room.

Adam walked into the room as Alexa took another sip of her wine.

"Why is he leaving? Do you want me to stop him?" Adam asked her.

"No, it's okay." Alexa said.

"You're just going to let him leave? We have work to do, ma'am." Adam told her.

Alexa looked up at Adam with frustration.

"I said it's fine." Alexa told him.

Adam looked at her in confusion for a moment before leaving the room.

On the Southside, the Tomaso and Candice had just gotten their hot dogs from Rafael's food truck.

"It's so nice out tonight." Candice said as thy continued walking down the street.

Tomaso looked over at her and let out a small smile.

"Do you remember when we first met?" Tomaso asked her.

"How could I forget? It was the fourth of July at the fairgrounds.." Candice began to laugh.

"Me and Johnny were getting hot dogs before the fire works began and that kid.. What was his name again?" Tomaso tried to think.

"Enzo!" Candice remembered.

"Yeah, yeah.. And I took my eyes off Johnny for like two seconds and Enzo had tackled Johnny to ground for some reason. By the time I could do anything this little blonde girl steps in and puts Enzo in a choke hold." Tomaso laughed.

"Johnny wasn't going to win that fight." Candice laughed.

"I just stood there and watched as you took a swing at him. But of course Enzo took off before you could do anything else." Tomaso said.

"He knew I could kick his ass." Candice laughed.

"I was just standing there in complete awe of what I had just witnessed and Johnny was still laying on the ground, not even sure what happened." Tomaso remembered.

Candice looked over at Tomaso and laughed.

"It's crazy to think we were only just ten years old.. I mean we've been friends for a long time." Candice said.

"Yeah.. We have, haven't we?" Tomaso asked with a smile on his face.

Suddenly, Johnny pulled up and got out of an SUV.

"Mind if I steal her?" Johnny asked with a smile on his face.

Tomaso stared at Johnny uncomfortably as Candice threw her hot dog in the trash and took Johnny's hand. They got into the back of the car and drove off.

"Sure." Tomaso said to himself in annoyance.

Outside of town, Johnny and Candice pulled up to to Adrian's old cabin.

"Where are we?" Candice asked in confusion as they got out of the car.

"It's a friend place. We're just borrowing for tonight." Johnny told her.

"Fancy friend, huh?" Candice laughed as they made their way inside.

As they walked into the cabin, Candice saw the candles along the windows.

"Wow, you did all of this?" Candice asked him.

Johnny looked around in amazement at what Alexa has set up for him.

"Yeah, you like it?" He asked her.

"I love it." She said as he pulled out a chair for her.

Johnny looked over at Candice as they began to eat. She smiled over at him, still not believing what was happening.

"This is weird isn't it?" Johnny asked her awkwardly.

"No, not really." Candice told him.

Johnny took a sip of his wine, not sure why he felt so uncomfortable. He looked down at the table and suddenly started to wonder what Alexa was doing.

"Johnny?" Candice asked as he began to zone out.

"Sorry.. It's just this thing from work, I can't get it out of my head." Johnny told her.

"You still haven't told me about this knew job of yours. What did you say it was again?" She asked him.

"I didn't.. It's more of a security type job." Johnny tried to tell her.

"You? As what, a security guard?" Candice began to laugh.

Johnny looked over at her uncomfortably.

"You don't think I could be a security guard?" He asked her.

"I do, it's just kind of weird I guess." Candice laughed.

Johnny didn't respond. Candice looked up at him awkwardly, not sure why he was being so distant.

"Is everything okay?" Candice asked him.

Johnny looked up at her and took a deep breathe.

"I thought I was ready for this, Candice.. but-." Johnny began to tell her.

"You're not." She finished his sentence.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"You didn't have to agree to go on this date with me Johnny.. You keep getting my hopes up then letting me down.." She said in frustration.

"I know, and I really am sorry. I do have feelings for you but I just don't think I'm ready for this.." He told her.

Candice looked up at him in disbelief, trying to hide her disappointment as tears filled her eyes.

Outside of town, Bayley was in the back of an SUV on her way to her date with Seth. She was wearing a black slip dress with her hair up in a pony tail.

"Are you sure we are going the right way?" Bayley asked as she looked the window.

"Yes, ma'am." The driver said as he pulled onto a dirt road.

Bayley started to get an uneasy feeling in her stomach as the driver parked the car.

"We're here." The driver said.

Bayley got out of the car with hesitance. She saw the path leading into the woods was light up by string lights. Bayley followed the path cautiously and began to make her way into the woods as the sun began to set. She suddenly approached her destination when she saw Seth standing in a suit in an opening in the woods. There were more sting lights hug up all throughout the trees. Bayley looked over a saw the table for two. Suddenly, a man began to play a violin cover of "You Are The Reason" by Calum Scott. Bayley let out a smile and looked over at Seth.

"You did all of this?" She asked as she walked towards him.

"What do you think? I've never really down this whole date thing so-." Seth began to say.

"I love it." Bayley told him with a smile on her face.

"Your father told me that you used to like playing in the woods when you were younger so he helped me out a little bit." Seth told her.

"It's amazing." Bayley told him as she leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

Seth looked down at her and smiled.

"You look stunning." He told her.

Bayley began to blush as he walked over and pulled out a chair for her. They both sat down and Seth poured two glasses of wine. He looked up at her as the lights lit up her eyes. Seth stared at her for a moment as his stomach filled with butterflies.

"Um.. I had this whole speech that I was going to say but now that I'm looking at you my mind is kind of going blank here." Seth said nervously.

"Oh god. You're not going to propose are you?" Bayley asked him with a hint of concern in her voice.

Seth froze up and thought over what she said.

"No. No one is proposing." He tried to laugh it off.

Bayley reached over the table and grabbed his hand, trying to settle his nerves. Seth looked up at her a took a deep breath.

"When we first met I was in a pretty dark place. I was sure that I would never fall in love again.. I didn't want to. But the moment you came into my life everything changed. You changed me." Seth began to tell her.

Bayley let out a slight smiled as her eyes filled with tears.

"At first I tried to deny what I was feeling.. And it wasn't just because I didn't want to fall for someone new, it was because I knew I wasn't good enough for you. But when I danced with you that night, something inside of me couldn't let go. I wanted to let you be happy with Finn.. I thought he was what you needed. So again, I tried to deny what I was feeling. Somewhere along the way you convinced me that maybe I could be enough for you.. And now that's what want to do. Because when I am with you, Bayley I am a different person.. You make me better." Seth told her.

Bayley gripped tightly onto his hand as a tear fell from her face.

"So I guess what I am trying to say is that.. I am in love with you. Every time you walk into a room I lose my breath. When you smile. my entire world stops spinning. Every time I feel your touch my heart starts to race. And every time you give me those judgy little eyes of yours it makes me want to be a better man. So right now I want to make a promise to you that no matter what happens, I'm going to be better. I want to be better.. for you." Seth told her.

A smile broke out across Bayley's face as she walked over and kissed Seth on the lips. She held his face and looked down into his eyes.

"I love you." She told him.

Seth smiled and stood up as the song "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" by Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons began to play. Bayley looked at him in surprise for a minute.

"Wait. Is this-." She began to ask.

"Our song?" Seth asked her.

Bayley smiled up at him as he took her hands.

"We have a song." She said proudly.

You're just too good to be true
I can't take my eyes off you

They looked into each other's eyes as they began to dance.

You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much

Bayley felt her heart grow warm as Seth smiled down at her.

At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive

Seth couldn't help but feel at peace in that moment with Bayley. He watched her laugh as he spun her around, feeling like he was seeing his future unfold before his very eyes.

You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you

On the Southside, Johnny returned home to find Tomaso drowning himself in a bottle of vodka.

"How was the date?" He asked unpleasantly.

"It didn't happen." Johnny told him.

"What?" Tomaso asked in confusion.

"I don't think right now is the best time for me and Candice to start something.." Johnny said.

Tomaso looked over at him and laughed.

"You know at some point she is going to get tired of waiting around on your dumb ass." Tomaso told him.

Johnny looked over at Tomaso in confusion.

"One of these days another guy is going to come along and you're gonna miss your shot, man." Tomaso told him.

"Another man?" Johnny asked him.

"And he's gonna treat her a hell of a lot better than you do. She's going to be so happy that she'll forget she ever had feelings for you." Tomaso said.

Johnny watched Tomaso for a second and let out a laugh.

"Your drunk man." Johnny told him before walking away.

Tomaso took another drinking of vodka and looked back at Johnny in annoyance.

Candice was on her way back to the apartment when she stopped for a coffee. She was sitting alone at the cafe down the street from her building. After what happened on her date with Johnny she didn't really feel like returning to the apartment just yet.

"Is this seat taken?" A man asked as he approached her.

Candice looked up at him and immediately took notice of his blue eyes.

"No." She said as she flashed a smile.

He sat down and looked across the table at her.

"I'm Adam.. Adam Cole." He introduced himself.

"Candice." She said as they shook hands.

Over on the Westside, Kenny and Kota were walking back to the apartment after they left the pizza shack.

"That was nice. We haven't gone out like that in awhile." Kota said.

Kenny looked over at Kota nervously and suddenly stopped walking. It took Kota a second to realize that Kenny wasn't walking next to him anymore. He turned around and saw Kenny frozen in place on the sidewalk.

"Are you coming?" Kota asked him.

Kenny stared at him for a minute and took a deep breathe. Kota watched in confusion as Kenny suddenly knelt down on one knee.

"Kenny?" He asked in surprise.

"Marry me?" Kenny asked him as he pulled out a ring.

A smile broke out across Kota's face as tears of joy filled his eyes. Without directly answering, Kota ran up to Kenny and pressed his lips against this as they shared a slow, passionate kiss.

"Yes." Kota said with a smile still on his face.

A tear fell from Kenny's cheek as he leaned in and kissed Kota again.

That night on the Southside, Dean woke up in the middle of the night when he heard Nora breathing heavily. He got up and walked into her room.

"Nora." Dean said as he bent down by her bed, waking her up.

Nora opened her eyes and jumped back in surprise. Dean saw that she was drenched in sweat.

"Did you have another bad dream?" He asked her.

Nora nodded slowly as tears filled her eyes.

"Do you want to tell me about it?" Dean asked her as he grabbed her hands to comfort her.

"Sasha." Nora told him fearfully.

Just outside of town at a safe house, Tamina Snuka met with Ricochet.

"I want you to find her and bring her to me. Now that Sanchez is dead, Zelina Vega belongs to the Samoan Lords." Tamina told him.

"Yes, ma'am." Ricochet said as he nodded to her in approval.

Thanks for reading! Pleas vote and leave a comment!

Sorry it took so long for me to update!  I tried to make up for it with a few surprises

Make sure you guys check out my new story, Arlington Heights!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 49 18
Fire Stormborn works at her own coffee shop/bookstore in Divine, West Virginia that she inherited from her mother three years ago. She's shy, friendl...
4.9K 130 6
*•.¸♡ "𝙒𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨. 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙚 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙨 �...
13.7K 548 22
A wwe group chat book
14.9K 197 15
One shots of WWE and AEW superstars, both female and male.