We were Y/N (Dxd harem x Veno...

By Koreilly03

After getting caught up in a confrontation with a fallen and left to die Y/n is approached by the Venom symbi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

13

6.2K 149 60
By Koreilly03

Y/n's POV...

I woke up in a white room with the distinct sound of a heart beat monitor beeping away. I unplugged myself and got up and saw my clothes on the chair beside my bed, all of them were shredded to pieces. I sigh and stand up as the IV line connected to my arm disconnects followed by the heart rate monitor then the machine flatlined and a nurse walked in, and sighed as she looked at me.

"Mr. L/N, good morning. Lord Gremory seeks and audience." The nurse said and I nodded as she lead me to a large door before bowing and leaving. I clicked my fingers and whatever remained of the symbiotes transformed into the school uniform. Satisfied with my outfit I entered the large room which seemed to be a spectator room, inside there were two large thrones next to each other on the right sat a blonde pretentious looking asshole, and on the right there was red haired man who gave off a powerful aura, next to blondie sat Ravel and another blonde woman. my guess blondies are the Phenex Clan, and Red are Gremory. Ravel noticed me and waved before big red noticed me and smiled before waving me over.

"Ah, Young Y/N. Come sit with us!" The red man said I nodded and walked over to see Rias cornered by Riser until Issei and Koneko appeared at the door to the O.R.C and challenged him.

"Hmph, they stand no chance against my son." Lady Phenex said and I sighed.

"Your son is fucked." I said in monotone, this caused a slight outburst from lady Phenex.

"You dare insult the heir to the Phenex throne!" The lady yelled I didn't take my eyes off the game as Issei and Riser began to square off.

"Lady, If Satan himself was standing in front of me I'd tell him to go fuck himself." I replied causing her to gasp.

"Y/N, I'm Satan." Red said causing me to turn to him. Lady phenex looked smugly at me.

"Oh really?" I asked and he nodded. "Then, go fuck yourself." I said and lady Phenex fainted while lord Phenex chuckled.

"I like this one Sirzechs." He chuckled while I returned my attention to the main event.

Issei POV...

Koneko and I squared off against Riser we used the peerage telepathy system to talk with eachother.

'Stick to the plan Koneko, we can't let this asshole win.' I told her taking an offensive stance towards Riser.

'Funny, I was about to tell you the exact same thing perv." Koneko took a similar stance to mine and Riser began to laugh.

"Riser will give you one final chance to surrender before he annihilates both of you." Riser told us and I took a step forward as Venom crawled down my arm.

"We'd like to see you try chicken brain." Venom and I said as Riser held his arms out to taunt us.

"Since Riser feels generous he will let you have the first blow, and your last!" Riser declared and we smirked before looking at Koneko.

"May we have the first strike Koneko?" We asked doing a mock bow, to which Koneko responded with a shrug.

"Knock yourselves out, at least Venom may be able to control himself." Koneko said stepping back.

"Come now you mustn't keep Riser waiting!" Riser boasted as we chuckled to ourselves.

"Oh Ho We are going to enjoy this!" We said as Venom cocooned our body startling Riser allowing us to Web-sling to him and punch him in the face sending him flying back, however the webbing was still attached to him so we grabbed it and yanked it back towards us so our fist could connect to his face again. The webbing broke and he flew into a rock when we heard his back snap and he screamed in pain, We laughed as we approached him. Unfortunately we failed to notice the faire ball in his hand until he threw it at us, the heat was so intense it burned through venom and onto My chest, thankfully Venom casted a fire resistance spell at the last second. But our distractions allowed Riser to get back up and heal using his Phenex tears. We growled at him before pouncing at him only for Riser to roll to avoid us and we smashed our have into the rock he had broken his back on just moments ago. We growled and stood up.

"What in hell's name are you?!" Riser yelled and we chuckled.

"We are Venom!" We screamed and charged at Riser only for him to dodge out of our way. We turned and roared at him. "Hold still so we can feast on your insides!" WE yelled and Riser looked shocked by the bizarre threat.

"And why on earth would you do that!?" Riser questioned and we smirked.

"You cant touch Rias's body if your insides are splattered over your outsides!" We yelled before breaking out in to a fit of laughter.

In the viewing box....

Y/N POV...

"Did I hear that right?" Lord Phenex asked as my breathing grew heavy, this was noticed by Ravel.

"Y/N, are you alright?" She asked and I nodded.

"I'm just dandy Ravel, I'll just need to castrate Issei later. It's become clear to me he learned nothing from the training he went through...He will be punished." I replied in my usual tone which added to the creepy factor of my threat.

"I..Is that really necessary?" Lord Phenex asked and I nodded.

"Perverts only provide so much entertainment, once they grow stale they serve no purpose and should be dealt with immediately." I said staring at Issei, he looked back and stared me directly in the eyes, his eyes widened and I slowly nodded.

Issei POV...

'What happened to sticking to the plan?' Koneko mocked us, we growled and noticed Y/N staring right at us shaking his head, his E/C eyes cold and unforgiving. Someone is going to suffer later and We've got the feeling it will be us.

"We, may have made a fatal error." Venom said as Carnage took over Koneko and she rushed at Riser with claws at the ready she didn't give him room to breath or a second to think as she delivered an unrelenting series of barrages of kicks and punches to Riser tried to defend against it but she was to fast and to strong it proved to be....useless. She cut off one of his arms and he screamed in pain reaching fro his jacket for another vial.

"No you don't chicken shit!" Carnage yelled cutting off Risers other arm, causing the wails to get louder and more desperate Koneko was about to raise her hand to finish Riser off until.

"ENOUGH! ENOUGH! RISER YEILDS! HE YEILDS!!" Riser yelled before dissipating and the two hosts revealed their true selves, Rias stood in shock as her pieces stood victorious and the stands erupted into cheers while the occupants of the big box were unsurprised with the result.

Y/n pov...

I frowned while looking at the clock. 

"Darn, two minutes behind schedule. I'll need to correct this for later usage." I said more so to myself rather than my fellow observers.

"You planed to beat Riser two minutes ago?" Sirzechs asked catching the attention of Ravel and Lord Phenex.

"Yes, they would've had Issei not shown off." I sighed and got up. "I suppose it's time we greet our victors and losers, no?" I walked out the door following the signal the Symbiotes gave off to find our Winners. I rounded the corner and saw the other peerage members leaving the hospital. I waved to them. "Where do the winners go?" I asked Kiba as he handed me my gun back.

"Why are you gonna punch Riser or something?" Kiba joked sadly.

"As much as I dislike the guy I dislike kicking a loser while he's down, I'm looking for Rias." I said and their eyes lit up.

"You mean we-" Akeno began and I nodded.

"Yes, you won congratulations. Now let's go and congratulate the newly un-wedded." I said as they ran off leaving me standing there. I chuckled and teleported home. 

Koneko Pov...

We won, no thanks to Issei we stood on a podium looking over the battlefield. 

"We did it, all thanks to you." Rias said turning to us. Issei kept his mouth shut while I rolled my eyes. "Got something to say Koneko?" Rias asked.

"The only reason we even stood a chance was cause Y/N gave us training, and these." I said and our symbiotes came from our shoulders. Rias was angered at first but she calmed down and looked saddened afterwards. "With all due respect pres, if it weren't for him you'd be trying on wedding dresses tight now." I finished and Issei looked at me as if to say I'd gone to far.

"You're right....without him we didn't stand a chance. I'll thank him later, once we get out of hell." Rias said and I felt a little prick on my shoulder.

"You're to late, he already left." Carnage said as  footsteps came from the hall I turned to see Kiba, Asia, Akeno and Issane running down the hall with smiles on their faces which caused Rias to smile and left me to think. 'Will he just disappear again?'

"He never disappeared, no one noticed him cause he just wants to live a quiet and peaceful, normal life. Unfortunately with his anatomy he is the perfect host for Symbiotes like me and Venom." Carnage explained and I just looked out onto the battlegrounds, into the now peaceful forest.

Hey guys, its been a bit huh? Okay my official excuse is I was busy, my unofficial excuse is JJBA is fucking awesome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 207 8
A gamer from the real world is killed but gets sent to the world of dxd let's see how he fairs Not my images
333K 3K 34
After being neglected by Rias Gremory, Y/n was enraged and vows to himself that no matter what happens, he will kill Rias Gremory. The question is, w...
23.9K 549 23
This is just another run of the mill symbrock story nothing else to it really. might be smut might not depends on how this goes (and if I'm up to wri...
1.3K 9 7
This is a story I create in my free time. This is a highschool dxd story, but with the addition of my characters. P.S. I'm not the owner of any music...