The Silver Snowflake

Oleh JrocksUSA

The Schnee Twins, Y/n and Weiss Schnee, are heirs to the SDC. But when Y/n gets kidnapped at a young age and... Lebih Banyak

Bio
Chapter 1: Dealing with The Headmaster
Chapter 2: Twins Reunited
Chapter 3: It's Show Time
Chapter 4: Assistant Leader
Chapter 5: Sudden Interest
Chapter 6: Problematic Issue
Chapter 7: Mythical Affairs
Chapter 8:A Fairy Tale Ending

Prologue

19.9K 251 256
Oleh JrocksUSA

My life has been an interesting one for sure. When your born on the rich side of things you get everything you can ever want. However you can lose all of that in just a matter of seconds.

Wait a minute. I'm about to tell my life story and you don't even know who the hell I am. Well I'll tell you. My name is Y/n Schnee, twin brother of Weiss Schnee and heir to the Schnee Dust Company. Or correction ex-heir to the company.

My family hasn't always been the easiest to get along with. My mother basically hasn't been there for me due to her loveless marriage. Then there is my older sister Winter, she wasn't the best older sibling you could have, but at least she cared and actually treated me well. There's the terrible brother named Whitley, oh wait more like Shitley. All I got to say about him. Weiss however she is a great person, and probably the only person I love in that family. And finally the dickless man of the family, who if I got the chance might actually kill, Jacques. I hatred for him has always been high but it went even higher after what he did.

When I was younger, I hated faunus because that what I was forced to believe in that household. However when you're kidnapped at the age of 10 by faunus because your dad payed them, things changed. As we where over the ocean between Atlas and Vacuo, they had received a call to kill me from my father. It was during that time something within me had been set aflame.

From what I can recall is that everything started to get cold very quickly and the paid faunus kidnappers had froze to death sending the ship crashing down on the Vacuo coast. And I was the only survivor from that crash.

The lucky thing about being kidnapped was that 1) I still had the company's credit card on me, 2) I got away from that basturd and 3) I got to see the world for myself.

So,I made some decisions that most people would think I'm crazy for. The first decision I made was I took as much lien off that card as I could. Next I got the hell out of Vacuo. But before I left I got a haircut and my hair dyed black.The one thing that annoyed me with my hair was how long it was. Most people actually got me confused with my twin sister. However there is one thing that can tell the difference between the two of us was our eye color. That actually was the biggest difference with me and the rest of the family. For some strange reason I was born with silver eyes. It's like Oum decided to bless me or something. Hell if I actually care. But there was one thing I needed to just pissed off him just so much more. So I bought the dust mines in Vacuo. I was going to make sure that I stab a big hole in my grandfather's company, because someone had to put this man in his place. Once I did that, I had to get to the one place he hadn't reach yet, Vale.

Vale had a lot to interesting dust shops, and someone had to do something to make sure he doesn't control over the dust industry. So I created my own dust company to compete against the company that I once was going to be my own. And that's how the Phoenix Dust Company was born. Now convincing the companies to sale here in Vale was a little bit difficult however once you bring out money into the situation everyone can be bought in some way. So with Vale's Dust Shops under my control, I had to go back to Vacuo to be able to stand up to the SDC. Once I got to Vacuo, I executed the same strategy in Vale. With two Kingdoms under my control, a war between the two companies broke out. I then went back to Vale to establish the PDC Headquarters. It took 2 years to build, but once it was business picked up quickly. I wasn't going to be my father with his shady business partners. I had to chose a more safer labor to extract the dust, by mainly robots and but there were a couple of faunus looking for jobs to support their families. When it came to actual faunuses being put in to the mines, I had to make sure that they were treated fairly so that I wasn't like my father. Every faunus that works for me has safe working conditions and is insured by the company for anything that happens to them. People said that was such a stupid decision, but I didn't care about what they thought. And by the age of 13, I was making some hard lien.

After all my economic problems were dealt with, there was one thing I needed to do. Now if I went to the Island of Menagerie before I started my company and established it they way it was, I most likely would of be captured and killed on the spot. However this wasn't the case, they actually welcomed me with open arms. It was that day that my hatred for faunus actually disappeared from existence. I spoke with the Chieftain of the City and we actually made a deal. I would supply the island with dust in exchange for possibly the craziest thing I had ever heard, his daughter's hand in marriage. I was probably so confused about what happened that I agreed without even thinking straight and accepted the deal. However there was only one small problem, I had never seen or met his daughter. That was 4 years ago. So at the age of 13, I was arranged to get married to a girl that I didn't even know. I wonder what the hell she would think when she found out that she was engaged to me.

After that meeting and traveling back to home to Vale, I was just so confused that I never went back there. When I got back to Vale, I had some issues to deal with, mainly the White Fang. It just so happened that a employee of mine angered a member of the White Fang and the shop was destroyed by said group. That employee was fired and the shop was rebuilt. After that I made one decision that would possibly change the way people saw me. I went to the one place I didn't want to ever go, Mistral. When I was discussing things with the Chieftain, I had asked him, incase I had ever need to go, the location of the Headquarters of The White Fang were. He was surprised for sure and actually told me where it was. Now here I was in the arms of the most dangerous group in all of Remnant. My time there wasn't exactly the most peaceful time. Their was this annoying bull faunus always barging in everyday during my negotiations with the High Leader. I had a feeling that he was going to be a problem but I couldn't afford to make a mistake in front of the High Leader. It just so happens that I wasn't the only one annoyed by his actions. The High Leader actually had him removed from the building and sent to Vale. We had resumed our discussion and made a deal. When we made this deal I was thinking about one person in the back of my mind, my twin, Weiss. So within the deal made with the White Fang, I would fight for Faunus Rights peacefully within Vacuo and Vale in exchange that they didn't bring harm to my twin and business.

Once I was done with that meeting, I just couldn't stop thinking of Weiss. I wanted to see my twin again. But I couldn't just go back to Atlas with everything I done. So I had to make to decision. If I had a shot of seeing my twin again, I had to get trained to be a Huntsman. It was the one thing we agreed on the day we learned why are father married our mother, and I wasn't going to break that promise. So I hired someone to train me how to fight in hand to hand and with a sword.

His method of training wasn't your typical fighting style. Instead it was mixed with some important life lessons that were strange to say the least. But hey, I learned what he thought me. According to some sources he was apparently apart of some famous team from Beacon, I believe it was STARK or something along those lines. While his lessons were good, I wanted more knowledge if I was going to be a Huntsman. So I enrolled into Signal Academy. It was there that I built Winterthorn, a one handed ,double blade longsword that had a unique dust revolver built in to choose what dust I was going to use with two patterned pieces to lock it into place, and a chain with a snowflake. During my time there I was one of the top students in combat and academic studies. Some people said that I could actually rival Sanctum Academy's Pyrrha Nikos. I had graduated and enrolled to Beacon Academy, where I was accepted in. But it would be a 5 month wait before I headed to Beacon.

But there was one last thing that needed to be done before I could make it to Beacon. I needed to end this Dust War with my father. Now if I went to the SDC HQ, there most likely would of been someone's blood spilled all over the place. So I sent a representative on my behalf to negotiate a deal with the company. Apparently he actually got through and spoke with the company.
They sent there own negotiator to bring this war to an end. We both signed a deal stating that PDC and SDC  dust can be sold within the respected company stores in of where the company doesn't operate without the intent of buying the stores that the respected companies own. Each company is aloud to request trade with one another when needed and must not preform in sabotage in anyway or form towards each other. With that, the 7 year dust war with my father was over. However when that war ended another one took its place. The War between Father and Son that started 7 years ago was not over, I was going to get my revenge and take what rightfully belongs to me.

During the final 3 months I had before attending Beacon, I had the most random dream. I was so confused by it that I went for a walk throughout Vale and bought a new combat outfit for myself. While walking I then came across the place that was in my dream. It was then that I made a decision in my life that I would change my life forever. So I walked in, and came out a new man. More specifically, I came out a father to three kids. I chose to adopt a little family of 3 that lost their parents in a fire. The youngest was a cat faunus who actually had ears and a tail, he also had brown eyes and was only one. He was named James Song. The second oldest had pink hair, rose colored eyes and had a sweet tooth. Her name was Hana Song. Lastly the oldest had white hair, rose colored eyes ,like her younger sister, and was quite shy. Her name was Snow Song.

I hope one day they can meet Weiss. I  just hope she'll understand why I couldn't go back home to her. But I'll make it up to her one day. I do wonder what she'll think of being an aunt. I  just don't want to lose the only person I call my family.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

37.7K 960 44
Y/n L/n was born as a Half Grimm, the first ever Human and Grimm hybrid to ever exist on Remnant. Having no idea of where or who, his biological pare...
12K 136 11
Y/n L/n was part of the rose family with his sisters Ruby and Yang but every family has its dark secrets this family hated Y/n because he showed more...
1.6K 98 6
The boy who ran from bis problems. Found his spirit and ran towards then. The story of Y/n and his adventures as a prospective student of Beacon aca...
44.8K 962 8
Y/n Schnee, twin brother of Weiss Schnee, was always different. Even amongst the Schnees he was hard to deal with. He rarely talked, he never showed...