SS : Ocean's Mystic Happiness...

By JoeArshi

#StandAlone - You don't need to be an Arshi fan to read this story. Cover credit : Semi Arshi Title credit :... More

Part 1 - The Meeting
Part 2 - The Date
Part 3 - A Day of Passion
Part 4 - Identity
Part 5 - Separation

Part 06 - Permanency

4.4K 220 352
By JoeArshi

After 3 hours, Khushi woke up from her sleep. She looked around and found Arnav sleeping on the couch near the poolside. Khushi rose from the water and moved to the poolside. Arnav woke up when he heard the splashing of water.

"Khushi" Arnav moved to the poolside and cupped her face.

"Arnav....i missed you...I missed you every second..."

"I won't let you leave Khushi...I won't let you go away from me Khushi...." Saying this Arnav entered into the water and hugged her. He cupped her face and kissed her. Both of them showed desperation, the love, the eagerness through that kiss.

"Khushi, why didn't you come to meet me till now? What happened?''

"Arnav, they...they kept me imprisoned...I was not allowed to go outside my room. They outcasted everyone who tried to help me. My father's guards were always with me. I always tried to escape from there, but my every efforts failed miserably. This time, I had to escape from there...for me..for our baby..." Khushi replied.

Arnav was shocked with this revelation. His Khushi is pregnant. They have created a life.

"Khushi, you are pregnant?"

"Yes...are you not happy with this news?"

"Yes...I am happy. We have created a life...this baby will be a part of you and me."

"Arnav, they told me that our baby is a sin and tried to get rid of it. I couldn't do that to our baby. And I escaped from there somehow."

"I won't let anything happened to you or our baby."

"But what if the baby is like me? How will we manage it?"

"Khushi, don't think about all these now. We will find a solution." Saying this he ducked under the water and kissed her belly.

*****

Whole day, Khushi stayed in that pool. Arnav was trying to think of a way to handle all these. He knows that their baby will be a human, because Khushi was a human when she conceived the baby.

The first thing Khushi did after getting back her human form was hugging Arnav. She cried out while he too was in tears.

"Khushi, I decided something"

"What?"

"We are moving from here"

"Where? To your house? but what will happen when they came to know about my truth.?"

"no..Khushi, we are not going to Delhi...we are moving to Mumbai...but before that I have to complete some work, we will move there next week."

"But, how will I....i don't know anything. How will I travel?"

"Khushi, trust me..i will take care of everything...your and this baby is my top most priority. I will make sure that both of you were comfortable."

"I trust you."

"Khushi, here wear this. We are going to a hospital.''

"Hospital?"

"It is a place where people get treatment for diseases and ensure health related stuffs. We are going to make sure that you and the baby is health or not."

"Ok"

*****

On their way to the hospital.

"Arnav, I heard that there is temple near this area. Can you please stop there?"

Arnav nodded his head.

Khushi took hold of his hand and lead him to the temple.

"Arnav can we get married in front of god?"

Arnav smiled at her, took the mangalsutr from the box and tied it around her neck. He placed a pinch of vermillion on her forehead and made her wear the bangles.

After prayed to god they left to the hospital.

*****

The gynecologist checked Khushi and told them that Khushi is little weak. She prescribed some vitamins tablets for Khushi and told Arnav to make sure that Khushi have food on time.

*****

It's been a week since they are living together. Arnav took care of her very well. he made arrangements for their stay in Mumbai.

"Tomorrow we are moving from here and before that can we go and sit near the cliff for some time? Khushi asked arnav.

Both of them were sitting near the cliff...looking at the sea.

"Will I ever them again? " Khushi asked looking at the vast sea. He knows that she is referring to her family.

He side hugged her.

"I am sorry Khushi"

"No don't say that. I don't regret meeting you. I wish the circumstances were different. I am happy with you and this little on growing inside me." Khushi said placing here hand on her belly.

*****

Next day at night

Khushi was nervous sitting in the helicopter.

"Don't be nervous Khushi. We are safe."

"No Arnav, what if this heli...coter fell down? I don't want to die now, I want to live my life with you and our baby."

"It is helicopter. And it won't fell down." Saying this he pulled her to his lap.

"Arnav, how will you manage everything? Me..our baby...your work? Sometimes I feel bad that I can't give you a normal life like others."

"Khushi, if you are in my life. Everything is normal.so don't think like this."

"You very well how to make me smile, Mr. Raizada."

"And I am intending to keep that smile always on your face."

Arnav kissed Khushi which she responded back.

*****

Arshi reached Mumbai at midnight.

"This is the place we are going to stay."

"This is beautiful Arnav."

"Come, let me show you something." Arnav took her inside to the balcony by covering her eyes.

Arnav stood behind her and slowly uncovered her eyes.

"Arnav...this..." Khushi was so emotional seeing the view in front of her.

"I thought this will makes you feel closer to your home. This is the least I can do for you"

Khushi got overwhelmed hearing his words. Khushi hugged him and cried.

"Come, its already late...you should sleep now." Arnav lifted Khushi and took her to their room.

He showed her the pool near to their bedroom.

Arnav arranged a dress changing room adjacent to that pool so that she can get dress when she came out of the water. He also built a chair in the pool so that Khushi can sit there and have food. There also a TV and other facilities near that pool. He also implemented some security measures in the villa which restricted the entry of unauthorised people. Servants were allowed only on a part of villa and had time restictions. he made sure that no one see khushi in her mermaid form.

Khushi was very much touched by his acts; it conveyed his love for her.

Arnav laid her on the bed and lied next to her.

"Sleep Khushi...." Stroking her hair Arnav told her.

Khushi hugged him and slept peacefully.

*****

The following months went blissfully. Arnav took care of her very well, fulfilled her wishes and done her checkups on time. He made sure that she took food on right time. He took her out for site seeing at night. Khushi felt like she was living in a dream land where she was surrounded by love and love only.

Khushi is in her 6th month, the baby bump is visible.

"Arnav, I want to tell you something"

"What is it Khushi? Do you need anything?"

"Arnav, before that promise me that you won't interrupt me when I talk with you."

"Ok...I promise..what is it Khushi tell me?"

"Arnav, if there is any situation arise where you have to choose me or our baby. Please choose our baby. Even if something happened to me, promise me that, you will give yourself a chance to love someone else. I don't you to be alone, If I couldn't make it. Will you do that Arnav, for me?"

"no...first I won't let anything happen to you. So there is no need for me to answer your other questions. And I don't wish to talk about it again."

Saying this Arnav moved to the balcony.

Khushi came and hugged Arnav from back.

"I am sorry Arnav, but I couldn't help myself from thinking all these." Khushi said while crying on his shoulder.

"shh..don't cry Khushi. Please don't like that ever."

Khushi promised Arnav.

*****

Khushi was nearing her due date. Arnav already arranged a doctor with whom he signed a non-disclosure agreement. He also made sure that medical treatment would be available for Khushi whenever it is needed.

One day, afternoon

Khushi was in the pool when the pain started, it was getting intense by each passing minutes. Arnav heard her cries.

"Khushi, we have to call the doctor now."

"no Arnav...I have read that pain like this will come 5 or 6 hours before the actual delivery. Please don't call anyone now."

"Khushi...try to understand...it is not safe for both of you."

"we will be ok Arnav. Please stay here with me. I will tell you if it is worse."

Arnav couldn't deny her. It pained him to see her like this.

Finally Khushi is in her human form, Arnav called the doctor. Arnav already shifted her to their bed and changed her dress.

The doctor checked Khushi...with each passing minutes the contractions were getting worse.

"Mrs. Raizada, please push hard when I tell you too push." The doctor told Khushi. She nodded her head and gripped Arnav's hand tightly.

"Push Mrs,Raizada...I can see the head." The doctor asked her.

Khushi pushed hard while Arnav gave encouraged her to push.

"one final push..you can do it Mr.Raizada."

"I cant..Arnav....i don't have any energy..please I can't..." Khushi said panting

"Khushi, sweetheart. One final push....then it is over." Arnav said tp Khushi.

Khushi took all her strength and pushed hard.

The room was filled with a loud cry.

"it's a girl, would you like to cut the umbilical cord Mr.Raizada?" doc asked Arnav

Arnav cut the cord.

"Mr.Raizada please hold your baby, I have to clean the baby.

The doc gave the baby to Arnav and started cleaning the blood and fluids.

Finally the baby was cleaned; Arnav got a perfect view of the baby. Their baby looked so perfect.

Arnav took the baby near Khushi.

"Khushi, our baby...she is so beautiful..perfect.." saying this he kissed on her forehead.

"she is perfect" Khushi said looking at the baby before closing her eyes.

"Khushi..Khushi...open your eyes..."

"Mr.Raizada, she is sleeping because of the delivery. She will be ok."

*****

Khushi opened her eyes after a few hours. She was lying on a bed in another room. The baby was sleeping peacefully next to her while Arnav sitting next to them.

"How are you feeling?" Arnav asked

"tired..happy...emotional..i don't know what to describe."

Their convo was interrupted by their baby girl who cried out loud.

"Seems like someone is hungry." Arnav said.

Arnav made Khushi sat on the bed. Arnav gave the baby to her hand and instructed how to feed the baby.

"how do you know this Arnav?"

"I took a class for this. So that i can assist you."

"you didn't told me about that."

"it was meant for a surprise."

"well I am surprised."

Khushi was feeding the baby.

"she is so perfect, isn't she?"

"yes, just like her mother." Arnav replied.

"Arnav, I will be never able to be a normal mother. She will miss out so many things because of me....not only our baby but also you."

"Khushi, we will face everything together. Forget all about it...don't you want to know the name I selected for her."

"yes, what is it?"

"Sagarika Singh Raizada, how is it?"

"it is beautiful...Sagarika"

(her baby is not a mermaid...ignore the tail in this pic)

*****

For a month Arnav was working from home. He used to take care of both Khushi and the baby. Arnav placed a small crib near the poolside, so that Khushi can feed the baby herself. Khushi argued Arnav for placing the crib near the pool. She feared that she may drop the baby in the water. But Arnav assured that he has taken care of everything and ensured both of their safety. He also added that he trusted her with their baby.

One day Khushi was taking a nap in the water. Suddenly she felt suffocated and rose from the pool. She felt something weird and looked down. Instead of her tail, she saw her legs. Khushi looked outside to see that it was still day time.

"Arnav..Arnav..come here.."

"Khushi, what happened?"

"Arnav... what time it is?"

"Khushi...you standing here...it is not evening..."

"Arnav...I think...I am losing my mermaid form."

"what?"

"Arnav..i have been noticing the changes that is happening with my body...at first I thought that it was because of my pregnancy. But it is not... may be my lord showed kindness on us."

Khushi said hugging Arnav.

"Khushi we have to make it sure. We will wait for two days to confirm it."

Khushi nodded her head.

*****

After a month,

Khushi is standing in front of the Mallik mansion in Delhi. They had been remarried in his family's presence.

Yes, her god indeed showed kindness on them. After that day, she continued to stay in her human form.

Soon after that Arnav informed his family about Khushi and their baby. At first they were angry on him. Arnav made them understand his situation without actually revealing the truth of Khushi.

Mallik family loved Khushi and Sagarika(nickname – Saro). In fact, they adore them.

"Khushi, take Saro in your arms." Arnav told Khushi and she followed that.

Then he lifted Khushi who had securely held Saro in her arms and walked inside.

They walked together to a life full of happiness and joy

Finally the ocean find his happiness and the happiness find its source.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 1K 18
Cover by:@preeranxarmish ❀ story starts from preeran's marriage...peep in to know more!❀
46.5K 2.1K 24
Cover by:@preeranxarmish starting from preeran' reception.peep in to know more
7.7K 593 9
Anuseena ka pyyar ki nishanni ❀❣ Anuseena ka pyaar ko Abad Rakhe woh hain Unki pyaar ki nishaani !! Cover Credits@AnushkaNarnaware!! Thank you so mu...
98.1K 4.9K 22
The face hide so many Mystery..What happened when fun loving guy fall in love with the Devil... #390 - IPKKND on 10/04/19