not in a million years ✔ | Mi...

By mociminji

Completed ✔ "I promise I would never leave you, not in a million years." "Stop lying, Yoongi. Why promise me... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 444
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 444
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 - Final
Special Chapter: You
Special Chapter: Jimin
Special Chapter: Taehyung | Last + A/N

Chapter 31

4K 341 223
By mociminji

A U T H O R        

The wind blew quite strong as Yoongi was sat on top of the library's roof watching all the students walking by. His neatly brushed black lock was tousled all around, making it messy the longer he stood at that higher place.

He stared down absentmindedly, his black orbs wandering looking for a certain girl. He didn't realize another person had come and walked behind him.

His soothing angel-like voice was calling for him, "Yoongi, what the hell are you doing?"

Yoongi turned his head around to see a boy with a similar figure as him, wearing his favorite color which was black, from head to toe. The younger boy was glaring his eyes out at him with frown written all over his chubby face. His skin was as pale as Yoongi's. Except, he got a little bit tint of peach on both of his cheeks. If Yoongi's eyes were as black as the night sky, the boy's eyes were rather brown radiating warm just like the autumn.

"What do you want, Jimin?" Yoongi rolled his eyes at the boy who just had bothered his precious quality time with himself.

"Stop following me around. And that's a hyung for you." The older continued, returning his gaze back at the people below him, didn't give a damn to the other boy that just arrived.

"Don't get ahead of yourself. I didn't want to follow you around either. But it's Father's order because you didn't do your job properly." A whine escaped his pouty plump lips. Yoongi rolled his eyes, this younger brat needed another hour of a lesson about respect to his senior, he thought.

The boy whose name was Jimin, shoved his hand on his blazer's pocket, fishing something from inside of it.

Meanwhile, Yoongi, who oddly wore the same attire as the other boy also inserted his hand to his own pocket. He took out a piece of white crumpled paper, opening it up.

Name: Jeon Y/N
Age: 21
Due date: 20 July 2019

The cause:
Die of hit and run accident caused by a white truck with plate number 4174, driven by a drunken driver.

That was what written on it. Jimin also grabbed out a similar paper and his eyes widened upon seeing what's inside.

"Yoongi, don't." The younger boy warned, running toward the older guy, his hands trying to reach out the older's shoulder. But it's too late, Yoongi had fixed his eyes to a certain girl who just walked across the street, heading away from the library.

The traffic light was red but she walked quickly with both hands clutching on the thick books she had borrowed earlier. The peaceful moment was ruined when suddenly a certain white truck accelerating its way toward the girl who seemed oblivious about her surroundings.

A loud scream from the crowd screeched through the air, "Watch out!" They shouted.

She turned her head around, seeing the giant white thing already flashing its way toward her. She gasped in shock and widened her eyes, the truck was already a meter ahead from hitting her body. She was frozen, shutting her eyes tight, unwillingly waiting for it to came and crushed her.

In a split of a second, Yoongi threw his piece of paper down and teleported himself right in front of the girl. He grabbed her smaller waist and pulled her to the side, avoiding the horrifying crash. They both landed harshly on the cold asphalt ground. The girl was safe and sound between Yoongi's arm. He sighed in relief. He almost lost her, again.

The girl felt her body was laying on top of something soft and warm, she opened her eyes slowly to saw who her savior was. When she locked her eyes with familiar dark orbs, her heart was beating like crazy. She was not certain whether it was because of her fear of almost dying or simply because the boy who hugged her body closely right now.

She really didn't know.

But then both of Yoongi and Y/N turned their heads to the left once they heard a loud crash coming from the side of the road, it happened that the white truck which they successfully avoided, had collided with another black sedan from the side. She trembled in fear as she witnessed the accident right in front of her own eyes. She unconsciously tugged on Yoongi's black blazer, jaw hanging open.

Meanwhile above the rooftop, Jimin letting out his deepest sigh. He opened again the small paper he just received earlier,

————————

Name: Lee Jae Jung
Age: 35
Due date: 20 July 2019

The cause:
Intoxicated driver. Die after he hit one of the college students that passed by. Crashing into another truck on his runaway.

————————

The words suddenly morphed by them self.

————————

The cause:
Die after he hitting on one college student. Crashing into an wjakfbheuajalhsb

Die after he hit and andurbxkaliwyw

Die ajakeidhdnksk

Die because of alepiwlandjfu
.
.
.

Die because of a huge explosion caused by the truck crashing into another black sedan car.

————————

A weird sound suddenly came out of the white truck that just got into the horrifying accident. A wailing sound of a siren could be heard getting louder as the time passed by. Many people had crowded the place and took out their phones, recording the whole thing amidst the panic. Scream and gasps filled the thick air.

Some of the people on the street also approached the black sedan and saw three people stuck inside of it. One of them helped the poor family by breaking into their window, took out both wife and her husband from inside the car while their daughter who sat on the behind still stuck, apparently not breathing.

When they tried to help the little girl, the white truck suddenly letting out lots of smoke.

"Get away everyone! The truck is going to explode!" One of them warned and people started to go frantic.

"We need to help the girl!" One old man yelled.

"No, there is no time, ahjussi!" A younger guy had held him back and pulled him backward. Exactly after that, the truck exploded, burning both of itself and the other black car.

"Oh my god!"

"This is crazy!"

Tears escaped from Y/N's eyes. "No, no, no, is it because of me?" She shouted and shook her head rapidly.

"No, it's not. Calm down." Yoongi wiped her tears away as the girl stared at him.

"Why did you save me?! I should have been the one who died! Why are you here?! Why are you always here?!" She punched Yoongi's chest repeatedly, desperate for the answer.

"I-i should have been the one who died." She hid her face between her palms, crying her heart out loud.

Yoongi pulled the girl into another hug, "It was not your fault. That driver was intoxicated. I promised you, right? I will always be there for you." The girl sobbed even louder as Yoongi brushed her hair lovingly.

The police officers had come much later, surrounding the place with their yellow line.

"Everyone please move, move!" Their voices beamed making everyone obeyed and backed off.

Instead of paying attention to the police's order, Jimin had walked casually approaching the accident scene. Weirdly enough, no one seemed to notice that certain boy had crossed the line. Not even the police themselves.

He grabbed another piece of paper from inside his black pocket, walking toward the burned truck to approach a pale looking middle-aged man, who was confused about his own whereabouts. His eyes staring absentmindedly at the fire which slowly burning the truck down.

He tapped lightly on the man's crooked shoulder. "Lee Jae Jung-ssi?" The man turned around to see a boy around his son's age calling for him.

"Huh? What happened? Why my truck is burning? What's going on?" He snapped and held his aching forehead.

The boy sighed, "Lee Jae Jung-ssi, right on this day, 20 July 2019, exactly 3 p.m." The younger looked at his black-colored watch.

"You have passed away because of the accident you caused by your own irresponsibility." Jimin spoke with his cold laced tone.

Jimin opened another new piece of crumpled paper he had clutched all of this time and read what's written inside.

————————

Name: Park Mi Joo
Age: 10
Due date: 20 July 2019

The cause:
Die right after her family car got into an accident with a white truck with plate number 4174, driven by a drunken driver.

————————

"My name is Park Jimin and I'm here to guide your poor soul to the afterlife. Your next stop will be, the seven-level trial of hell."

"And you had killed an innocent girl along with yourself."

__

Yes, Yoongi and Jimin are grim reapers :'( as some of you may already guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 334 23
|Soulmate "Really? You're going to act like I didn't just save your life!" Jimin could only tell the truth Yoongi who could tell when you lied If...
52.6K 1K 24
"I'd choose you, in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you." Started: 27/9/2018 Ended:...
23.9K 1K 18
"you never walk alone? then why did yoongi leave me all alone."
6.2K 263 26
"you can't protect me forever." "i promise, bun, i'll do whatever i can." • lowercase intended started: january 2, 2019 finished: • 500 reads: febru...