Ranger Training

By BobRyan874

The Claxion government created the eugenics program with the promise of a brighter future. It started as a vo... More

Chapter 2

What To Expect

40 9 1
By BobRyan874

As the title of this part shows, this is what to expect. It answers the obvious of how and why Trax'l got on the shuttle. There are numerous aliens that have been created, such as Trellions and Claxions, and had fun creating some interesting creatures along the way. Not all are humanoid and not all are as dangerous as they sound, nor as pleasant.

Since the book is set in the distant future, I have taken technological advancements into account. I do need to admit that I did give a pretty good edge to the Rangers. Their pistols fire more rounds than anyone and the nano technology assists with everything from healing to targeting. 

Chapter 2 was an excerpt from my e-book and paperback, due to contractual obligations, I am limited with how my I can share on a public forum. If you would like to know more, send me a PM and I will do my best to answer any questions. For anyone interested in purchasing Ranger Training, please send a PM.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
16.3K 327 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
242K 4.6K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...